FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > cuckolding

cuckolding

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I know it is the nature of the site, but recently I have spoken to a number of cuck couples who like the sound of what I offer...but am yet to meet and or conversation has ended! anyone else found this?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uckoldandWifeCouple  over a year ago

Manchester

No different to chatting to any couple, some you win, most you lose

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

can somebody please explain to me what this is and what a cuck switch couple would be?

I've heard it suggested a few times and don't want to seem thick lol

some men want to try this as they want to demean the cuck , fuck the wife and use the experience wholey one sided. Its a mutual arrangement for all 3 involved. It takes a lot of trust to be involved this way, very different from your average mmf 3some.

"No different to chatting to any couple, some you win, most you lose"

hence the reason why I said in the OP I know it's the nature of the site...

By *madeusMan  over a year ago

london

Is this the same to a couple where the man just watches his wife play with other men? Or does this have to involve humiliation of the husband?

"Is this the same to a couple where the man just watches his wife play with other men? Or does this have to involve humiliation of the husband?"

The husband watching the wife is more swinging, mmf 3 some but voyeurism, cuckold and bulls we,d say is more Fetish 3 some, with Bdsm or humiliation involved

"Is this the same to a couple where the man just watches his wife play with other men? Or does this have to involve humiliation of the husband?"

The husband watching the wife is more swinging, mmf 3 some but voyeurism, cuckold and bulls we,d say is more Fetish 3 some, with Bdsm or humiliation involved

search and read some cuckold fantasys in the forum to get an idea. They are varied.

Manchester

"No different to chatting to any couple, some you win, most you lose

hence the reason why I said in the OP I know it's the nature of the site... "

So what's the question? Have people found cuck couples different?

By *madeusMan  over a year ago

london

"The husband watching the wife is more swinging, mmf 3 some but voyeurism, cuckold and bulls we,d say is more Fetish 3 some, with Bdsm or humiliation involved "

Thanks for that. I learn something new every day

"No different to chatting to any couple, some you win, most you lose

hence the reason why I said in the OP I know it's the nature of the site...

So what's the question? Have people found cuck couples different?"

Its not rocket science... I'm asking if others have found if cucks are willing to talk but reluctant to meet... after all this is a forum for discussions

Manchester

Yes but you say it's the nature of the site, so we are asking is every couple willing to talk and then meet but somehow cuckold couples are less willing to meet you or other guys.

It's not rocket science but since no one has actually responded to the OP we thought you might want to make yourself clearer

"Yes but you say it's the nature of the site, so we are asking is every couple willing to talk and then meet but somehow cuckold couples are less willing to meet you or other guys.

It's not rocket science but since no one has actually responded to the OP we thought you might want to make yourself clearer "

The nature of the site is...

people mail each other chat meet

people mail each other chat never arrange to meet, this I know full well as it is not guarenteed shagging!

I am trying to discern whether or not CUCK couples( not tarring all with the same brush) chat but never meet as with those I have been talking to...

Is that any clearer?

Think maybe cuck couples prefer their bulls with more experienece and not new to the scene and know how to act and behave in said scenario

"Think maybe cuck couples prefer their bulls with more experienece and not new to the scene and know how to act and behave in said scenario"

This I am very aware of, which is why I was in open discussion with possible meets. What was shared was agreed upon.

Experience does count for many things, and I know I have not been in the BULL role but will one day... I may be a short arse but I do have a Dominant streak and experienced many aspects of the Cuck senario...my time will come as it did with my 1st 3some and 1:1 meet...Patience is the key and I can wait

Manchester

Good luck and have fun, it's not rocket science

"Good luck and have fun, it's not rocket science "

LOL I'm having fun and enjoying life here...

as I am having fun I must be A rocket Scientist! x

"I know it is the nature of the site, but recently I have spoken to a number of cuck couples who like the sound of what I offer...but am yet to meet and or conversation has ended! anyone else found this?"

Dave (cuck speaking) we get about 20 messages a day all opened and read by Sam - I can only think there are too many men / bulls out there - which makes competition fierce

You say you engage in conversation which leads to nothing - I'm sorry to hear that as it seems unfair to be led along - so to speak

Try to focus on local couples as distance doesn't often work

And do a lot of homework finding out what the couple likes and wants the. Always offer a social meet first

Never give up - GOODLUCK

By *incs-cpl1Couple  over a year ago

Peterborough

If it's any consolation Dave, it's equally difficult for cuck couples to find the ideal guy.

"If it's any consolation Dave, it's equally difficult for cuck couples to find the ideal guy. "

that I can appreciate... x

Yeah distance is key. The couple I played the bull role for literally live a couple streets away. I originally found her as a single profile on another site but they're both sound people.

I figured fab would cater more for a cuckold couple but they don't seem too bothered about joining this site.

It is always wise to be sure what you mean or understand by cuckold. It is an old English word origionally meaning that a married woman had had sex (and often a child) with another man. This was to the embaressment of the husband but importantly he accepted it. Thus the modern variation is normally for a stranger (the 'bull') to have sex with the (hot) wife with the husbands knowledge (and most often in his presence. The degree of humiliation this causes - or is caused depends very much on the couple. Many men think that being a 'bull' is similar to being a 'dom'. This could not be further from the truth. The bull is entirely at the direction of the couple (or one of them at least) and is part of THEIR fantasy. This is what it is all about. Some couples use a different bull each time to avoid any complications, others build up a long term and trusting relationship with their bull. The problem is there are a lot of guys who are complete wannabees and who simply don't get it - thereby blaming the couples. remember you (the bull) are providing a service and the customer is always right! Please feel free to message me directly for any other info. XX Chris

"It is always wise to be sure what you mean or understand by cuckold. It is an old English word origionally meaning that a married woman had had sex (and often a child) with another man. This was to the embaressment of the husband but importantly he accepted it. Thus the modern variation is normally for a stranger (the 'bull') to have sex with the (hot) wife with the husbands knowledge (and most often in his presence. The degree of humiliation this causes - or is caused depends very much on the couple. Many men think that being a 'bull' is similar to being a 'dom'. This could not be further from the truth. The bull is entirely at the direction of the couple (or one of them at least) and is part of THEIR fantasy. This is what it is all about. Some couples use a different bull each time to avoid any complications, others build up a long term and trusting relationship with their bull. The problem is there are a lot of guys who are complete wannabees and who simply don't get it - thereby blaming the couples. remember you (the bull) are providing a service and the customer is always right! Please feel free to message me directly for any other info. XX Chris"

As a cuckold we find it hard to meet real bulls and not just a shag and go bloke who only wants to meet up for a single meet.

» Add a new message to this topic