FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Tie them down

Tie them down

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So we have lost count of the amount of single people that we have chatted with about watching us both without any contact with us throughout the scenario only in pleasuring themselves watching. Have any of you ever successfully experienced this scenario and better yet know any potential candidates.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oding1Man  over a year ago

marlow

Would love to watch you guys in action so to speak

"Would love to watch you guys in action so to speak"

Would you need to be tied down though?

By *cottish guy 555Man  over a year ago

London

No need for me to be bound in anyway, although that can be fun too. A lady friend and I did the observation thing for a couple we knew on a few occasions. I also did this for a couple who are friends of mine when they wanted to go dogging. There I filled the dual role of voyeur for them and wingman if any others happened upon their moonlit dalliance

By *_new_memberMan  over a year ago

Tewkesbury

Mmm would love to see her being pleasured xx

"No need for me to be bound in anyway, although that can be fun too. A lady friend and I did the observation thing for a couple we knew on a few occasions. I also did this for a couple who are friends of mine when they wanted to go dogging. There I filled the dual role of voyeur for them and wingman if any others happened upon their moonlit dalliance "

Sounds like maverick and goose moment!

London

"No need for me to be bound in anyway, although that can be fun too. A lady friend and I did the observation thing for a couple we knew on a few occasions. I also did this for a couple who are friends of mine when they wanted to go dogging. There I filled the dual role of voyeur for them and wingman if any others happened upon their moonlit dalliance

Sounds like maverick and goose moment! "

Well, they were inverted

By *oding1Man  over a year ago

marlow

Being tied down would add a frisson to the experience but how then could I pleasure myself?

Rod x

"No need for me to be bound in anyway, although that can be fun too. A lady friend and I did the observation thing for a couple we knew on a few occasions. I also did this for a couple who are friends of mine when they wanted to go dogging. There I filled the dual role of voyeur for them and wingman if any others happened upon their moonlit dalliance

Sounds like maverick and goose moment!

Well, they were inverted "

Touché

By *ickD80Man  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

My ex used to have sex with other men while I was watching and I wasn’t allowed to touch either of them.

"My ex used to have sex with other men while I was watching and I wasn’t allowed to touch either of them. "

How did the situation feel only being able to watch?

"Being tied down would add a frisson to the experience but how then could I pleasure myself?

Rod x"

If you behaved I’m sure we could slacken the restraints on one half of your body

By *ickD80Man  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

"My ex used to have sex with other men while I was watching and I wasn’t allowed to touch either of them.

How did the situation feel only being able to watch? "

Mixed emotions really, it was frustrating and a bit embarrassing but I was happy to see her enjoying herself and being satisfied in a way I knew I wasn’t able to. I would have preferred it if I was able to touch but I was still happy being allowed to watch

London

"So we have lost count of the amount of single people that we have chatted with about watching us both without any contact with us throughout the scenario only in pleasuring themselves watching. Have any of you ever successfully experienced this scenario and better yet know any potential candidates. "

Have you guys ever successfully experienced this? Or have you always been let down?

"So we have lost count of the amount of single people that we have chatted with about watching us both without any contact with us throughout the scenario only in pleasuring themselves watching. Have any of you ever successfully experienced this scenario and better yet know any potential candidates.

Have you guys ever successfully experienced this? Or have you always been let down? "

Still searching the elusive unicorn as the phrase goes.

London

I do know a unicorn who may be able to help you if you are looking for a lady for your scenario. Not sure I fall under the unicorn umbrella

"I do know a unicorn who may be able to help you if you are looking for a lady for your scenario. Not sure I fall under the unicorn umbrella "

Maybe if you put some lingerie on you might be able to pull it off!

London

"I do know a unicorn who may be able to help you if you are looking for a lady for your scenario. Not sure I fall under the unicorn umbrella

Maybe if you put some lingerie on you might be able to pull it off! "

Nope, not even with the best, or should that be no, lighting

By *xkritTV/TS  over a year ago

High Wycombe (ish)

"So we have lost count of the amount of single people that we have chatted with about watching us both without any contact with us throughout the scenario only in pleasuring themselves watching. Have any of you ever successfully experienced this scenario and better yet know any potential candidates. "

I bet your inbox has just become flooded with offers.... From perving at your pictures

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm very happy to watch (and be watched).

"So we have lost count of the amount of single people that we have chatted with about watching us both without any contact with us throughout the scenario only in pleasuring themselves watching. Have any of you ever successfully experienced this scenario and better yet know any potential candidates.

I bet your inbox has just become flooded with offers.... From perving at your pictures "

Watching without the potential of them joining in seems to be too much of a frustration for the majority of people.

By *eautifully-TwistedWoman  over a year ago

Telford

I love to watch people. It's one of the main reasons why I go to clubs.

London

I bet your inbox has just become flooded with offers.... From perving at your pictures

Watching without the potential of them joining in seems to be too much of a frustration for the majority of people. "

Not for me

Watching without the potential of them joining in seems to be too much of a frustration for the majority of people.

Not for me "

Keep it going!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I was lucky enough to have exactly that dynamic with a couple about 5-6yrs ago (funnily enough, they were in Berkshire too).

We had a regular meet every month..

I absolutely loved it, and crave that dynamic again..

» Add a new message to this topic