FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Verbal gymnastics

Verbal gymnastics

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I’d love to know what women really expect in terms of conversation on here. I often see it stated in F/MF profiles that women want some “effort” put into a message. But I feel like you’ve damn near gotta jump through hoops or be a circus act to try impress instead of keeping it simple (which I prefer).

I’ve done the effort thing – nothing “cringe,” just a little more thought out into a message as opposed to “want to fuck?” but though it sometimes works, even that very often falls on deaf ears.

And often when you do engage in conversation it either turns into endless talk going nowhere or eventually running out of things to talk about at the time when really you know you just want to get it on.

But yeah, I just can’t help but feel like it’s too much all to hopefully gain at least a social meet.

So I wonder, what is it you ladies want in a message from a man (who’s your type, I presume, as you probably ignore the ones who aren’t)?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rder66Man  over a year ago

Tatooine

I read that as gerbil gymnastics.

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman  over a year ago

Carlisle usually

If that's not a level of effort and conversation you're willing to put in, then don't. If the profile says they want that, move on to the next one that looks more suited to what you're after

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"If that's not a level of effort and conversation you're willing to put in, then don't. If the profile says they want that, move on to the next one that looks more suited to what you're after "

Fair response and solution

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If i like the profile i’ll answer to a ‘hi’ message.

Its all subjective.

Sometimes its off putting when the person just talks to you as another notch they're trying to gain on their bedpost.

Its also part of the issue of communication via written medium as I guess in a group social or club its far easier to talk to people.

By *dwalu2Couple  over a year ago

Bristol

A conversation isn’t something to tick off the list in an attempt to meet, it’s a conversation. If it doesn’t go anywhere, the connection isn’t there and that’s why it doesn’t progress to a meet.

Not everyone will click in conversation here even when they might want to rip each others’ clothes off if they met face to face. But Fab is a messaging site, so messages are where you stand or fall.

For us it doesn't have to be a long message. Terrible use of spelling and grammar is a red flag that we won't connect. Text speak and ending every sentence with 'lol' is another. A hello is a good start, you wouldn't believe the amount of messages that don't even include that. Today alone we've had 'what appening'(their spelling) and 'what she into'. Nothing else, just those as the entire message.

My all time favourite was simply 'postcode?'

A face pic, a hello and a brief introduction is all we need. It would help if they have read our preferences before they message us.

"I read that as gerbil gymnastics.

"

I’d like to see that

» Add a new message to this topic