FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Young guys older women

Young guys older women

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *enerifehotwifecpl OP   Couple  over a year ago

West Yorkshire

One thing that has amazed is how much younger Jen want to fuck milfs. Do you think there is a psychological reason behind this?

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *ob123456Man  over a year ago

York

"One thing that has amazed is how much younger Jen want to fuck milfs. Do you think there is a psychological reason behind this?"

love the idea of fucking a milf or just someone that has a husband aswell big turn on.

By *ickD80Man  over a year ago

Wolverhampton

"One thing that has amazed is how much younger Jen want to fuck milfs. Do you think there is a psychological reason behind this?"

I don’t know why it’s amazed you because I thought it was common knowledge that a lot of young men are attracted to more mature women, the fact that there’s a term to describe it (MILF) should tell you that. I assume you know what MILF stands for? You should read your OP back but instead of reading MILF read mom I’d like to fuck, then you might realise just how ridiculous your statement is. You’ve basically said ‘I’m amazed that so many young men want to fuck moms I’d like to fuck’, if young men didn’t want to fuck them then they wouldn’t be MILFs, they’d just be moms….

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/swingers/1449205