FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > What do you like to see in first messages

What do you like to see in first messages

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iko34 OP   Man  over a year ago

long eaton

Evening all

I've been on FAB for about a year now and still struggling to get replies to first messages, I've gone from very polite message saying how are you, fancy having a chat and see what happens to the very direct approach of just want to fuck.

As I'm not the best at starting conversation in real life I'm pretty much the same in direct messages, So what just wondering what people like to see in their first messages.

Any advice is welcome and thanks in advance

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rder66Man  over a year ago

Tatooine

Message?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

What's that coming over the hill

Is it a monster?

Yes its my monster cockkkk

Bend over love.

Something like that.

By *iasubTV/TS  over a year ago

Ilkeston

Literally something that isnt a dick pic

By *ife NinjaMan  over a year ago

Dunfermline

A face shot

More than 3 words/1 sentence

Someone we haven't already said not our type to

Someone in our age range

Someone who has read the profile

By *nimaginativeUsernameMan  over a year ago

Rochester, Kent

Quite frankly I appreciate anything in a first message. Unless they say ‘You’re a c**t’ I’m fairly happy.

A blank message would word for me

"Evening all

I've been on FAB for about a year now and still struggling to get replies to first messages, I've gone from very polite message saying how are you, fancy having a chat and see what happens to the very direct approach of just want to fuck.

As I'm not the best at starting conversation in real life I'm pretty much the same in direct messages, So what just wondering what people like to see in their first messages.

Any advice is welcome and thanks in advance "

We love it when we get messages from people who are clearly just being themselves, if that makes sense? It's nerve wracking for some people to send the first message, so if someone's made any sort of effort we will be polite and reply. Sometimes it won't go anywhere, sometimes it might lead to meeting up. The way we see it it's all just part of the process...so just be you, basically, and the "right" people for you will reply

Mrs

By *he James gangCouple  over a year ago

NEWTOWNABBEY

"Evening all

I would disagree with both ways of messaging you've sent. Both suck. How's you, fancy a chat is a sure fire way to get ignored or blocked, second one is block immediately.

A face pic

By *iko34 OP   Man 49 weeks ago

long eaton

Just thought I'll get this back to top and see if anymore advice will come in

By *ransguy84Man 49 weeks ago

maidenhead

Proof they haven’t even glanced at anything other then pics on your profile (obviously will be different indicators for different people) for example I hate oral, bores crap out of me, state that in my profile. First message from them ‘wanna suck me dry/ I want you to sit on my face’ Lol or something along those lines.

Worse when it’s not the opener either lol at least I can get gone sharpish but if we do the pleasantries first and then it becomes apparent it won’t be a match.

long eaton

I understand I'm very attentive to what they put in their profile but still get nothing but I do understand that they might get craploads of messages a day think I might just have to stick at it and see what happens

By *oreverplayfulCouple 49 weeks ago

motherwell

"What's that coming over the hill

Is it a monster?

Yes its my monster cockkkk

Bend over love.

Something like that."

This made me giggle lol

C xxx

By (user no longer on site) 49 weeks ago

I’d say a face pic and if something has stood out in a profile mention this too

By *ampshirehotwifeWoman 49 weeks ago

Hampshire

Just be yourself.

Personally I hate it when guys use pet names. I'm not your 'hun' or your 'babe'.

I like a message that reflects your personality and sense of humour. If you can find a way of passing it through your messages.....

long eaton

Well alot of people have said the same I must be choosing the wrong ones to message just my luck lol

long eaton

"Just be yourself.

Personally I hate it when guys use pet names. I'm not your 'hun' or your 'babe'.

I like a message that reflects your personality and sense of humour. If you can find a way of passing it through your messages..... "

I've now been recently starting with a simple hey and there name or profile name and a quick write up to who I am and what I'm looking for but I don't know if not being verified is hindering me in some way but won't know till I meet or speak to someone lol

By *endydick.CumbersnatchMan 49 weeks ago

Midlands

Anything that's not "Wanna suck?" or "I horny? Meet?".

May 5% of my total replies is from women, and always because they've DM'd from a forum comment and picked up on something.

May 20% would be from men in couples who've messaged me, read my profile and then messaged me. Normally, "Hey buddy, seen your profile and me and my Mrs like what you've put. We see you're near ISH or can get closer to us so what we"re thinking....." and some details for me to reply to.

The rest are extremely basic, no photos on their profiles..... 3 words max..... spelt wrong......

I've had some good messaging and so on from Fab, but the bulk has been crap.

I'm sure couples and women (esp unicorns) have closer to 95% or more crap.

By *ampshirehotwifeWoman 48 weeks ago

Hampshire

"Just be yourself.

I like a message that reflects your personality and sense of humour. If you can find a way of passing it through your messages.....

I've now been recently starting with a simple hey and there name or profile name and a quick write up to who I am and what I'm looking for but I don't know if not being verified is hindering me in some way but won't know till I meet or speak to someone lol "

You should try to get to a few socials in your area. It's a great way of networking and meeting people.

By (user no longer on site) 48 weeks ago

The most important thing is to show that you have read and understood the profile.

By *he_Secret_GardenWoman 48 weeks ago

Naughty Lane

Anything witty would do me...

By *iko34 OP   Man 48 weeks ago

long eaton

"Just be yourself.

I've now been recently starting with a simple hey and there name or profile name and a quick write up to who I am and what I'm looking for but I don't know if not being verified is hindering me in some way but won't know till I meet or speak to someone lol

You should try to get to a few socials in your area. It's a great way of networking and meeting people."

I've been looking at some clubs but never been to one before going to try get on a new members night some time,

Also I've seen people posting about picnic and drink socials but can't seem to find where they are advertised on here before the actual event I only see status saying "had a great time at the social"

By *F2020!Couple 48 weeks ago

Wales

Tributes x

By *erkoniaMan 48 weeks ago

Midlands

Just look for social events mate. There's so many out there!

That's how I started out on my old profile and was amazed by how fun they can be and met some incredible people on them.

This led on to meets and all that jazz too!

long eaton

"Tributes x"

What do you mean by tributes

long eaton

"Just look for social events mate. There's so many out there!

That's how I started out on my old profile and was amazed by how fun they can be and met some incredible people on them.

This led on to meets and all that jazz too! "

Is there a social events part on this site or where I need to look

By *ic85Woman 48 weeks ago

scotland

Hello is always a good start then some good banter

By *erkoniaMan 48 weeks ago

Midlands

"Just look for social events mate. There's so many out there!

This led on to meets and all that jazz too!

Is there a social events part on this site or where I need to look "

look on the meets section and specifically look for social meets

When I get a message, before I even click on it, I go their profile. I check their bio out, view the pics and the veris. Only if all of the above doesn’t make me feel do I read the message. My advice, make sure all of the above is good. Worst thing “will meet 18-99” “fill in later” when been on here over a year

Face pic plus don't be grude

Read our profile and relate to it in your message

I'd prefer a few photos, face photos and asking if I'd like to chat. For me attraction is important, I don't care how well we get on, or how good the chat is, if there's no physical attraction then I wouldn't carry on talking generally. I actually have to a few people where we have funny chats and they're really cheeky, but I'm clear from the start that we won't meet x

By *herryblossom_BJWoman 48 weeks ago

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"Evening all

I would disagree with both ways of messaging you've sent. Both suck. How's you, fancy a chat is a sure fire way to get ignored or blocked, second one is block immediately. "

Yeah it's not inspiring at all. Show you read their profile and talk about why you're interested in them with a face pic

By *heSilverFox1701Man 48 weeks ago

Near Sleaford

"Evening all

Statistically there’s no right and wrong to this, just be yourself, I just adopt this approach however beware of face pics because women will ALWAYS judge you by your appearance - even though they will tell you they don’t and personality and connection is the thing it’s really not 100% of the women on here will look at your face pic and decide there and then if they want to chat to you. Consider not sending one on your first message but promise one on the second or end your first message with “would you like to see my face pic?”

I’d say just be yourself and avoid dick pics.

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"Tributes x

What do you mean by tributes "

No definitely don't do tribute unless they mention it. It means videoing you wanking over their photos. Ignore that suggestion, they're just teasing you

Oxfordshire/Hampshire

"Evening all

Statistically there’s no right and wrong to this, just be yourself, I just adopt this approach however beware of face pics because women will ALWAYS judge you by your appearance - even though they will tell you they don’t and personality and connection is the thing it’s really not 100% of the women on here will look at your face pic and decide there and then if they want to chat to you. Consider not sending one on your first message but promise one on the second or end your first message with “would you like to see my face pic?”

I’d say just be yourself and avoid dick pics. "

agree

By *lik and PaulCouple 48 weeks ago

Flagrante

Can't post messages on here but just received one which was like someone just starting up a general conversation in a public place and was interesting enough to prompt a response.

By *arah_tv999TV/TS 48 weeks ago

Oxford

A recognition that the author has read my profile and can relate to at least some of it in some way. This could be in the form of exploring some of the ideas I mention etc.

By *MisschiefxTV/TS 48 weeks ago

London

I like to see a profile I'm interested in.

» Add a new message to this topic