FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Lack of male pictures on couples profile.

Lack of male pictures on couples profile.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *weetcorruption OP   Couple  over a year ago

At home

Hi,

Im pretty sure this topic has been aired before but I(S) am finding frustrating the lack of pictures of male partners on couples profiles,even in their private galleries.

When we met a couple I have just as much say as E and I need to be attracted to the male too for us to play.Would love to see more profiles with men for me to ogle too

S

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

Yeah it has been bought up before DVD is quite common from what I've seen.

It used to make me think the male half was an ugly bugger so was keeping out the way but I've learned that's not always the case. Lol. Xx

At home

I think in some cases its true

but i agree not in all cases xx

By *anSusieCouple  over a year ago

Midlothian

If the male is to shy for pics,than he's definately to shy to play with me

We have no interest in cpl's who only show pics of the fem.Don't do blindates!

(susie)

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Hi,

Im pretty sure this topic has been aired before but I(S) am finding frustrating the lack of pictures of male partners on couples profiles,even in their private galleries.

When we met a couple I have just as much say as E and I need to be attracted to the male too for us to play.Would love to see more profiles with men for me to ogle too

S"

Completely agree I find it insulting and think it implies that as long as the guys find the women attractive that's all that matters. I have read various excuses from "o it's always him who takes the photos" to "he's shy" if a woman is incapable of taking a mans photo then there is little hope for her and if he's too shy to appear in a photo goodness only knows how he would manage to get naked.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We do have pictures of both of us public and private although a few more of MissD than Silk as they seem to be the most appreciated. We also don't like profiles where there are no photos of the guy you need to have some idea of who you are meeting.

At home

Totally agree with both of the above,I think too many profiles use the woman to sell themselves,which as a woman who knows her own mind I find insulting.

I want to be attracted to whom we play with too.

We want to meet a couple who are equal in their relationship and hence equal in their choices.

"Hi,

S

Completely agree I find it insulting and think it implies that as long as the guys find the women attractive that's all that matters. I have read various excuses from "o it's always him who takes the photos" to "he's shy" if a woman is incapable of taking a mans photo then there is little hope for her and if he's too shy to appear in a photo goodness only knows how he would manage to get naked. "

Seems like they are offering the woman to tempt other people as some sort of sex bait. *shudder* If no man pic was available at all I'd just avoid them.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"We want to meet a couple who are equal in their relationship and hence equal in their choices."

Couldn't have put it better myself. We find this a problem in our experience too many couples where one of them often the woman, is just tagging after her husband.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"Hi,

S

Completely agree I find it insulting and think it implies that as long as the guys find the women attractive that's all that matters. I have read various excuses from "o it's always him who takes the photos" to "he's shy" if a woman is incapable of taking a mans photo then there is little hope for her and if he's too shy to appear in a photo goodness only knows how he would manage to get naked.

Seems like they are offering the woman to tempt other people as some sort of sex bait. *shudder* If no man pic was available at all I'd just avoid them. "

Agreed!

At home

"Hi,

S

Seems like they are offering the woman to tempt other people as some sort of sex bait. *shudder* If no man pic was available at all I'd just avoid them. "

thats what we tend to do

By *eavenNhellCouple  over a year ago

carrbrook stalybridge

we have a couple of pics of me on our profile actualy gives me a little buzz when one of mine gets a fab for once lol

keith

By *uncouple981Couple  over a year ago

ayrshire

We are guilty of that. Think we will need to change some pictures.

X

At home

"We are guilty of that. Think we will need to change some pictures.

X"

It's just nice when the ladies get a little eye candy too

we don't have a full pic of me on our profile so's to give everyone else a level playing field

we do have a rather handsome one in private tho

we must be the acception im showin more flesh than my wife, hope u like ladys

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"we must be the acception im showin more flesh than my wife, hope u like ladys "

So you are

Well done

We actually used my(mr) pic up as the avatar pic. Was amazed, no interest, no one looking lol. Put mrs pic backup, and surprise surprise, plenty looking, winking etc. But still happy to have pics of both lol

By *habsMan  over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

"Hi,

S

Seems like they are offering the woman to tempt other people as some sort of sex bait. *shudder* If no man pic was available at all I'd just avoid them.

Agreed! "

Do you know how many times some random couple (well, the male half) have said "No single guys - you bring nothing to the table".

I take it this is what he/they refer to (ie, the female half) seeing as he has graciously "brought her to the table" and hence deserves some nobel prize?

"We actually used my(mr) pic up as the avatar pic. Was amazed, no interest, no one looking lol. Put mrs pic backup, and surprise surprise, plenty looking, winking etc. But still happy to have pics of both lol "

Weird - I get more guys looking than I can shake a stick at! Was gonna use "wood (scuse the pun) for the trees" but realised that would come out wrong.

At home

"we must be the acception im showin more flesh than my wife, hope u like ladys "

so you do,very commendable

By *hotandsexyCouple  over a year ago

llanelli

Women always bloody fussing lol

At home

"Hi,

S

Agreed!

Do you know how many times some random couple (well, the male half) have said "No single guys - you bring nothing to the table".

I take it this is what he/they refer to (ie, the female half) seeing as he has graciously "brought her to the table" and hence deserves some nobel prize? "

Exactly as said earlier,using the woman as some sort of selling point

By *utzzCouple  over a year ago

wrexham

Hmmm maybe we need more pics of mr in public then... Do send them out in pm though.

We have been thinking of doing more pictures anyway are we don't have many of Sten on his own we were thinking of equil numbers of us individually and together x

"Hi,

S

Agreed!

I take it this is what he/they refer to (ie, the female half) seeing as he has graciously "brought her to the table" and hence deserves some nobel prize?

Exactly as said earlier,using the woman as some sort of selling point "

Makes you wonder what said guy would do if he were ever single

"If the male is to shy for pics,than he's definately to shy to play with me

We have no interest in cpl's who only show pics of the fem.Don't do blindates!

(susie)"

Same for me!

i think its everyman wants to show how sexy his wife is lol. like how nice his cars and houses are lol

By *Bi-Fetish-CoupleXCouple  over a year ago

Higham Ferrers

The pictures on our profile are of only the male, as we are only really looking for guys there is no point in putting pics up of the female.

"We actually used my(mr) pic up as the avatar pic. Was amazed, no interest, no one looking lol. Put mrs pic backup, and surprise surprise, plenty looking, winking etc. But still happy to have pics of both lol "

Female pictures definitely seem to get more attention which is a shame and probably the main reason why there is an imbalance on couples profiles

"i think its everyman wants to show how sexy his wife is lol. like how nice his cars and houses are lol"

Fair enough but if yous are meeting other couples and he's expecting to fuck someone else' wife, put some male pics up....and not fully clothed ones either..

otherwise it just looks like you guys are pimpin out the women folk!

At the end of the day women couples and guys show alot more interest showing the woman than the guy. I have one cock pic public but only body shots of amy public. Pics in friends only of both our faces, us Playing together etc but people just want the female pics most of the time thats what attracts people and it shows with her pics having x4 more fabs than mine

"At the end of the day women couples and guys show alot more interest showing the woman than the guy. I have one cock pic public but only body shots of amy public. Pics in friends only of both our faces, us Playing together etc but people just want the female pics most of the time thats what attracts people and it shows with her pics having x4 more fabs than mine"

Well that's fine if you both want to play with guys...

By *olfcartweaselCouple  over a year ago

Melrose

What would you want to see pictures of, though, of the guy? Dick picks bore everyone to tears, and face pics are a risky thing on a public profile. What does that leave, that would actually be interesting?

At home

Not asking for cock pics but how about some sexy pics as there are of the women? The only reason the female pics are fabbed more is because of the amount of single men compared to women.

As the female part of a couple I want to see body and face pics of the other male too,I'm expected to play with him after all,or us it ok if we meet up and both just play with the other woman?

At home

"i think its everyman wants to show how sexy his wife is lol. like how nice his cars and houses are lol

Fair enough but if yous are meeting other couples and he's expecting to fuck someone else' wife, put some male pics up....and not fully clothed ones either..

otherwise it just looks like you guys are pimpin out the women folk! "

My point exactly,it makes it feel as tho as a woman we're either used as a selling point or just expected to play with the other male because my partner fancies his wife.For us we are equal and thus expect to play equally and both have choices

By *ansue35Couple  over a year ago

yorkshire

Have say we have no of me (male) for ages.

Know we have not of either of us.

We just get bored of the pictures take them off then forget to have new ones.

Ian

At home

"What would you want to see pictures of, though, of the guy? Dick picks bore everyone to tears, and face pics are a risky thing on a public profile. What does that leave, that would actually be interesting?"

Take a look at some of the single guys on here,no dick pics or faces but a lot of erotic,well thought out pictures

"At the end of the day women couples and guys show alot more interest showing the woman than the guy. I have one cock pic public but only body shots of amy public. Pics in friends only of both our faces, us Playing together etc but people just want the female pics most of the time thats what attracts people and it shows with her pics having x4 more fabs than mine

Well that's fine if you both want to play with guys... "

We have pics of us both in public an private just more of her because thats what women men and couples tend to be more interested in, hence the more fabs (by women and couples as well)

What did you not understand

By *essesCouple  over a year ago

nottingham

"What would you want to see pictures of, though, of the guy? Dick picks bore everyone to tears, and face pics are a risky thing on a public profile. What does that leave, that would actually be interesting?"

They don't bore me! I like to see one, so I have an idea of what I could be getting and then some body shots, to get an idea of their frame. Don't see why a couple would expect another couple to meet without seeing body pics of both. We both need to like the look of a couple if there is a chance to meet.

Lisa

By *thlete0Couple  over a year ago

southend

We have both

By *uckoo clockCouple  over a year ago

Merseyside

Would you go into a shop and buy goods without having any inkling of what those goods looked like.

Same applies on here for us !!

"The pictures on our profile are of only the male, as we are only really looking for guys there is no point in putting pics up of the female."

all those pics are of the male?

[Removed by poster at 24/01/13 13:44:55]

"At the end of the day women couples and guys show alot more interest showing the woman than the guy. I have one cock pic public but only body shots of amy public. Pics in friends only of both our faces, us Playing together etc but people just want the female pics most of the time thats what attracts people and it shows with her pics having x4 more fabs than mine

We have pics of us both in public an private just more of her because thats what women men and couples tend to be more interested in, hence the more fabs (by women and couples as well)

What did you not understand"

You still think its the male and the female of couples fabbing pics of the female? Maybe if the other couple has a bi fem, otherwise I would assume it was the male half!

Your profile seems pretty fair to me, I would still pass by as I am only interested in folks who aint ashamed to show their faces in public...but that's my choice!

By *lackCherryCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

I think there is a slight difference in being ashamed and being willing to put a face picture of yourself on a public sex site.

For some of us swinging is a personal past time where our friends family and co-workers do not know, keeping it like that is important. Its got nothing to do with shame and everything to do with having a private life that remains private.

"I think there is a slight difference in being ashamed and being willing to put a face picture of yourself on a public sex site.

For some of us swinging is a personal past time where our friends family and co-workers do not know, keeping it like that is important. Its got nothing to do with shame and everything to do with having a private life that remains private.

"

"I think there is a slight difference in being ashamed and being willing to put a face picture of yourself on a public sex site.

"

Not a slight but big difference.

I read a post last week about a couple that said it was ok to put face pictures in public because even though she had a public sector job it shouldnt matter what you do in your private life and theres nothing they can do about it. I know a policeman who had a disaplinary due to having public face pictures, I know my boss wouldnt be happy

You still think its the male and the female of couples fabbing pics of the female? Maybe if the other couple has a bi fem, otherwise I would assume it was the male half!

Your profile seems pretty fair to me, I would still pass by as I am only interested in folks who aint ashamed to show their faces in public...but that's my choice! "

it is your choice but somehow you make it sound like a slur. Ashamed? If people choose not to show their pics,so what? its their choice just like yours. no one is accusing you of being brazen enough to show your face. people should have a little more respect for other choices which,at the end of the day are nobody else's business

By *lovisMan  over a year ago

Twickenham

Men are probably more visual and so love to take pictures!

Plus - woman aren't very good with technical things...like cameras....

*ducks*

Bristol

"

Not a slight but big difference.

I read a post last week about a couple that said it was ok to put face pictures in public because even though she had a public sector job it shouldn't matter what you do in your private life and there's nothing they can do about it. I know a policeman who had a disciplinary due to having public face pictures, I know my boss wouldnt be happy"

Mrs C works with the public on a daily basis and having her face picture on display would cause serious issues especially as we have spotted quite a few people we "know" from the area on FAB already.

I'm a manager and if it was discovered would make my life very uncomfortable.

Yes what you choose to do as a consenting adult in your own time is your own business and by all rights your employer should not be able to discriminate against you based on that, but the reality is it can and does happen and for the sake of keeping some face pictures in private why open yourself up to all the potential ramifications ?

nottingham

"

I don't blame anyone for not wanting to put face pics up and we only have ours in our private photos but that is completely different to showing the males and females body, so people have an idea of who they may be playing with.

Bristol

"people should have a little more respect for other choices which,at the end of the day are nobody else's business"

I cant but help think if people on FAB could stop getting so bent out of shape about other peoples choices it would make it a much happier Web site for us all

By *ncpl5055Couple  over a year ago

columbia, Tennessee

we keep our faces in private only ourselves. past experience proved you do not want your face published. someone found our ad in a swingers mag sometime back,and was dismissed from my posistion. illeagle,yes...but still happaned.

By *Bi-Fetish-CoupleXCouple  over a year ago

Higham Ferrers

"The pictures on our profile are of only the male, as we are only really looking for guys there is no point in putting pics up of the female.

all those pics are of the male?"

Yep, that's R in the pics. Mine are in the private gallery till there needed.

"

Your profile seems pretty fair to me, I would still pass by as I am only interested in folks who aint ashamed to show their faces in public...but that's my choice!

it is your choice but somehow you make it sound like a slur. Ashamed? If people choose not to show their pics,so what? its their choice just like yours. no one is accusing you of being brazen enough to show your face. people should have a little more respect for other choices which,at the end of the day are nobody else's business"

I choose to be as honest and open as I can and i choose to play with the same...if my face being public should cause problems at work or with friends or family then i'll deal with it.....because its who I am and the way I live, and the extra effort to be truthful and open is worth it to me, I do feel people who hide things are ASHAMED of something but I don't care enough to read any more into it than that, I would'nt care at all but they are public profiles for a reason!

At home

I don't blame anyone for not wanting to put face pics up and we only have ours in our private photos but that is completely different to showing the males and females body, so people have an idea of who they may be playing with."

Thats exactly the point i was trying to make,I dont expect anyone to have face pictures on their public profile but a nice pic or two of the males body as well as the females would be nice

"

it is your choice but somehow you make it sound like a slur. Ashamed? If people choose not to show their pics,so what? its their choice just like yours. no one is accusing you of being brazen enough to show your face. people should have a little more respect for other choices which,at the end of the day are nobody else's business

I choose to be as honest and open as I can and i choose to play with the same...if my face being public should cause problems at work or with friends or family then i'll deal with it.....because its who I am and the way I live, and the extra effort to be truthful and open is worth it to me, I do feel people who hide things are ASHAMED of something but I don't care enough to read any more into it than that, I would'nt care at all but they are public profiles for a reason! "

I take your point but i still feel that maybe apprehensive would be a better description than ashamed. Are we ashamed? Not at all. And we have private pics to show prospective meets. There's no reason for us to show our ugly mugs to every person on here. Mainly because there's nothing got us to gain from it.

"

I take your point but i still feel that maybe apprehensive would be a better description than ashamed. Are we ashamed? Not at all. And we have private pics to show prospective meets. There's no reason for us to show our ugly mugs to every person on here. Mainly because there's nothing got us to gain from it."

I'm happy with the word I used, I choose my words intentionaly....

I do have a different way of seeings things, how you run your profile is of no interest to me and none of my concern...

Face pics on public view allows more people to see if they are interested in you without having to message you along with every other horny guy who's only been shown enough to tease them! Each to their own...any info helps the search for fun.....

Hiding stuff only hinders...

Your profile seems pretty fair to me, I would still pass by as I am only interested in folks who aint ashamed to show their faces in public...but that's my choice! "

Considering im an ex cop and partake in activites that still have me in the "public domain" an amy is aspiring to be a cop, we could get in trouble for having pics here. My friends and stuff know i swing im nt ashamed i just dont want me or amys proffesional careers or my status in extra corricular activies jepordised

"

I choose to be as honest and open as I can and i choose to play with the same...if my face being public should cause problems at work or with friends or family then i'll deal with it.....because its who I am and the way I live, and the extra effort to be truthful and open is worth it to me, I do feel people who hide things are ASHAMED of something but I don't care enough to read any more into it than that, I would'nt care at all but they are public profiles for a reason! "

Being ashamed is not the case

We are sinmy not niave. A cop who had face pics in PRIVATE was all over the sun paper and was disciplined. Sheridan basicly commited political suicide. We arnt ashamed we just dont want our lfes negativly affected.

Should we be able to put fce pics public? Of course we should? However it CAN and DOES have negative impacts on alot of people, wether that is right or wrong is irrelevant its a simple fact and i think your showing extreme niavity at the very LEAST in not being able to understand that

Bristol

"

Considering im an ex cop and partake in activites that still have me in the "public domain" an amy is aspiring to be a cop, we could get in trouble for having pics here. My friends and stuff know i swing im nt ashamed i just dont want me or amys proffesional careers or my status in extra corricular activies jepordised"

No apparently you're just hiding stuff because you're ashamed because no one could ever work in a sensitive job where having your face plastered on a public site could cause issues do they ? no just ashamed instead

siiiiigh

This is what happens when you "don't hide anything" like is being suggested and have employers who disagree with you being on said sex site;

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/police-officer-posts-pictures-in-uniform-1390160

"

Considering im an ex cop and partake in activites that still have me in the "public domain" an amy is aspiring to be a cop, we could get in trouble for having pics here. My friends and stuff know i swing im nt ashamed i just dont want me or amys proffesional careers or my status in extra corricular activies jepordised

No apparently you're just hiding stuff because you're ashamed because no one could ever work in a sensitive job where having your face plastered on a public site could cause issues do they ? no just ashamed instead

siiiiigh

This is what happens when you "don't hide anything" like is being suggested and have employers who disagree with you being on said sex site;

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/police-officer-posts-pictures-in-uniform-1390160

"

Said cop actually did have his pcs private a journalist posing as a single fem profile got hold of them

Bristol

"

Said cop actually did have his pcs private a journalist posing as a single fem profile got hold of them"

Thats disgusting, but again if the gutter press are willing to go to such lengths is any wonder the majority of us choose to keep face pictures in private ?

"

Said cop actually did have his pcs private a journalist posing as a single fem profile got hold of them

Thats disgusting, but again if the gutter press are willing to go to such lengths is any wonder the majority of us choose to keep face pictures in private ?"

My point exactly. Public pics could cause amy nt to get a job and cause me being no longer suitable to pursue my interests

"

how you run your profile is of no interest to me and none of my concern...

-("

Bingo! and yet you intentionally use an emotive word to describe others whose private lives you know nothing about,who don't manage their profile the way you do.

Which is a bit crass to be honest

Bristol

"

-(

Bingo! and yet you intentionally use an emotive word to describe others whose private lives you know nothing about,who don't manage their profile the way you do.

Which is a bit crass to be honest"

"

Thats disgusting, but again if the gutter press are willing to go to such lengths is any wonder the majority of us choose to keep face pictures in private ?

My point exactly. Public pics could cause amy nt to get a job and cause me being no longer suitable to pursue my interests"

Lol...like the op said, those were hidden pics...same can happen to every pic viewed or received, that kinda why there's no point in hiding them!

"Hi,

S"

I find if they are too shy for pictures they will be too shy to meet so dismiss them.

"

-(

Which is a bit crass to be honest"

Haha...really?

When did I describe private lives?

Some people are just TOO easily offended in MY opinion, its my opinion as to why folk hide stuff and I have every right to second guess people I may meet, its very dangerous for us people meeting alone!

Our public male photos outnumber our public female photos..

Wasn't planned that way but just how it happened at the time.

Although we feel in our play its a 50/50 thing for us.. Same as pictures.. Ok must add another 1 female pic to balance the play..

You don't need to be seen if you are married - or heard for that matter !

You can spot married swinging males easily anyway.

Just go into any Asda or Morrisons and look out for the guys that look like they have just nipped in on their way to a Venetian Ball.

A Phantom of the Opera mask is another give away.

(oh and they are normally fat )

"

My point exactly. Public pics could cause amy nt to get a job and cause me being no longer suitable to pursue my interests

Lol...like the op said, those were hidden pics...same can happen to every pic viewed or received, that kinda why there's no point in hiding them! "

And alot more people could see them alot easier if they were public. This doesnt give 100% security but far more than it just being around for anyone browsin to see

I mean we arnt ashamed of sex but would i send vids of me and amy having sex to say my mum? My boss? Etc

Just because you keep some things private does not mean your ashamed im really stunned to be honest you arnt able to comprehend this. I mean seriously its just mental you dont understand tje concept of privacy

nottingham

"

-(

Haha...really?

Some people are just TOO easily offended in MY opinion, its my opinion as to why folk hide stuff and I have every right to second guess people I may meet, its very dangerous for us people meeting alone! "

Surely having your face pics public makes it even more dangerous for you! Anyone can see you and then maybe decide to meet you in a street when you don't want to! Or not take a no on the site and pursue you off the site!

Lisa

By *ardbellyCouple  over a year ago

Alicante

We don't put our faces on unless asked, after a bit of two way chat ,she has two kids and a family who would be shocked, I don't like my photo taken, I'm not shy..am I ugly ? Your opinion ? Your taste..if I put my face up as profile pic,doubt many couples would look and say PHEW ! He's sexy lets contact them?..of course we put up a sexy pic of Angel..sex sells ?..not some old git like me

"

-(

Haha...really?

Some people are just TOO easily offended in MY opinion, its my opinion as to why folk hide stuff and I have every right to second guess people I may meet, its very dangerous for us people meeting alone!

Surely having your face pics public makes it even more dangerous for you! Anyone can see you and then maybe decide to meet you in a street when you don't want to! Or not take a no on the site and pursue you off the site!

Lisa"

That's very true....its what I call LIFE...I don't give any personal details...its also why I read veri's carefully..any info I can gather from what the profile allows me to see I use to protect myself and ensure meeting truthful, honest likeminded folks...

Plenty on ours! We think the same as you !

nottingham

You seem to miss the point that if your face pic is public, they may find you through fb etc and take a chance with you. So I think if you are that concerned for your safety having your face plastered on here is unwise and that's LIFE!

"We don't put our faces on unless asked, after a bit of two way chat ,she has two kids and a family who would be shocked, I don't like my photo taken, I'm not shy..am I ugly ? Your opinion ? Your taste..if I put my face up as profile pic,doubt many couples would look and say PHEW ! He's sexy lets contact them?..of course we put up a sexy pic of Angel..sex sells ?..not some old git like me "

But how is a sexy pic of angel going to sell your profile to a COUPLE wanting to meet a woman and a MAN..namely another couple, where on your list of potential meets would a couple be that had no pics of the fem??

"You seem to miss the point that if your face pic is public, they may find you through fb etc and take a chance with you. So I think if you are that concerned for your safety having your face plastered on here is unwise and that's LIFE!"

Well that's LIFE as you choose to see it, my brain takes pretty good care of my safety..,

My need for honesty is more important so I live my life accordingly...and if people feel the need to approach me on the street..who cares, i'm acually quite a bubbly person and get on with most folk, my kids, my family and anyone who cares for me, knows what i'm like and love me all the more for it, and anyone who takes fbook seriously is an idiot in my opinion!

At home

"We don't put our faces on unless asked, after a bit of two way chat ,she has two kids and a family who would be shocked, I don't like my photo taken, I'm not shy..am I ugly ? Your opinion ? Your taste..if I put my face up as profile pic,doubt many couples would look and say PHEW ! He's sexy lets contact them?..of course we put up a sexy pic of Angel..sex sells ?..not some old git like me "

My point being tho that if you met us as a couple you would expect that I (S) would play with you as my partner plays with Angel,therefore (your words) I get some old git.

No one wants to take one for the team so some good body pics of both on the profile and some nice face pics in private gives us all fair choice to decide whether to play or not.

I don't want to meet a couple that use the female as bait

It all comes down to people's personal choice about what they choose to show in their pictures on their profile. We choose to have body pictures of us both so that it gives others a more informed choice about what we look like physically so they can decide if we may be of interest. Face pictures are kept private until asked for.

For us if we are searching profiles for a couple to have fun with and open one up that doesn't have at least one body/torso shot of the male then we simply pass on by, there are plenty of other couples that do for us to choose from, no drama just simple.

Fusion

nottingham

"You seem to miss the point that if your face pic is public, they may find you through fb etc and take a chance with you. So I think if you are that concerned for your safety having your face plastered on here is unwise and that's LIFE!

Well that's LIFE as you choose to see it, my brain takes pretty good care of my safety..,

My need for honesty is more important so I live my life accordingly...and if people feel the need to approach me on the street..who cares, i'm acually quite a bubbly person and get on with most folk, my kids, my family and anyone who cares for me, knows what i'm like and love me all the more for it, and anyone who takes fbook seriously is an idiot in my opinion!"

I fear you are not reading or listening!

You will care if someone sees your photo on here and your profile name and so then finds you on fb, gathers info re where you live and then jumps you in a back alley! Nothing to do with taking fb seriously or you being a nice bubbly person, more to do with there being weirdos out there who you are making it easier to find you.

Lisa

Alicante

Well most of the couples I chat to on here it's the bloke who chats ? So he sees angels pic and thinks wow! Contacts us ? Not many ladies contact us ?

Alicante

Use angel as bait ? Well what do you use then ? Bag of sweet ?..

At home

"Use angel as bait ? Well what do you use then ? Bag of sweet ?.. "

But if a guy from a couple contacts you then surely the female is entitled to choice too?

Bag of sweets? We don't use bait,we have pictures of us both so others can make an informed choice

nottingham

[Removed by poster at 24/01/13 18:12:16]

Lets be honest the avatar pic is best to attract if its a female init, Females body is sexier than a mans body, and nicer to look at for all.

But we do believe there should be at least a full body shot in public or bum shot of said mail and a face pic in private, and if we cant view both we wont meet. But what other do dont bother me its upto them so if i dont like it i dont meet but end of day for what ever reason someone decides to hide the pic thats there choice and doesnt make them any less genuine, or ugly

we just wouldnt meet thats all.

Alicante

And we send pics of the old git if asked ?..you can see one pic of us both,no face though..I like to give angel some protection ,but somebody will find fault in that? He,he

"Lets be honest the avatar pic is best to attract if its a female init, Females body is sexier than a mans body, and nicer to look at for all.

But we do believe there should be at least a full body shot in public or bum shot of said mail and a face pic in private, and if we cant view both we wont meet. But what other do dont bother me its upto them so if i dont like it i dont meet but end of day for what ever reason someone decides to hide the pic thats there choice and doesnt make them any less genuine, or ugly

we just wouldnt meet thats all.

"

We?

Alicante

We ,as in Angel and Steve..a couple

"We ,as in Angel and Steve..a couple "

sorry that was to someone else

Good Point, Will need to get one up!

"We ,as in Angel and Steve..a couple

sorry that was to someone else"

That was to me, yeah we as we have a couple profile on here aswell,

But im a lucky bloke who can play with Mrs permission on nights she cant get out for meets.

And here we both are!!!

im sure i have the same pics on both profiles so genuie, blackpool donkey

ah thanks.

"You seem to miss the point that if your face pic is public, they may find you through fb etc and take a chance with you. So I think if you are that concerned for your safety having your face plastered on here is unwise and that's LIFE!

My need for honesty is more important so I live my life accordingly...and if people feel the need to approach me on the street..who cares, i'm acually quite a bubbly person and get on with most folk, my kids, my family and anyone who cares for me, knows what i'm like and love me all the more for it, and anyone who takes fbook seriously is an idiot in my opinion!

I fear you are not reading or listening!

You will care if someone sees your photo on here and your profile name and so then finds you on fb, gathers info re where you live and then jumps you in a back alley! Nothing to do with taking fb seriously or you being a nice bubbly person, more to do with there being weirdos out there who you are making it easier to find you.

Lisa"

I can assure you I AM reading and listening....

I just don't agree with you...and i am more than able to protect myself...again its just a matter of... my life, my choice.

Never been a problem I couldn't handle, and i have no reason to think there would be!

"Well most of the couples I chat to on here it's the bloke who chats ? So he sees angels pic and thinks wow! Contacts us ? Not many ladies contact us ?"

Lol..

I wonder why, show pics of women...you are gonna attract men and bi women...not straight women, show both and you'll attract both...

It really is that simple!

Bristol

Why would a couple want to attract a straight woman who has "doesn't like women" written on her profile ?

"Why would a couple want to attract a straight woman who has "doesn't like women" written on her profile ?

"

But its not about attracting me and I do have a couples profile so feel I have have a right to an opinion...or am i wrong?

And "I don't like women in the sexual sense as I am STRAIGHT!!

Does that answer yer question?

a full body shot so u can see what shpes size ect and thats same for ladys to so many closeups on here too, nice but they dont reveal the person

Bristol

"

But its not about attracting me and I do have a couples profile so feel I have have a right to an opinion...or am i wrong?

"

Well whats it about then because so far its just been your opinion which many who have posted disagree with, unless you're now trying so speak for everyone ?

Your welcome to an opinion just as the second you post it people are welcome to disagree and pick it and its reasoning apart, they are also welcome to their opinion that your opinion is wrong its the beauty of opinions

Bristol

"

n its just a matter of... my life, my choice.

"

So much like the couples that chose not to display face pictures in public ? after all its their life and their justification for it, they dont really deserve to be accused of hiding stuff or being ashamed for their decision just as your decision to display yourself to the world shouldn't have to be justified to anyone else.

By *andF_funCouple  over a year ago

Philly PA area

Seems like we are having the opposite problem. Say they are a couple, but only a guy photo or no photos at all.

We asked a guy for a photo of his other half since he's seen ours and chatted a few times. Got the response, "trying to get her to play on cam, too shy for putting a photo on here". What??? But willing to PLAY on cam for the world to see???

"

n its just a matter of... my life, my choice.

So much like the couples that chose not to display face pictures in public ? after all its their life and their justification for it, they dont really deserve to be accused of hiding stuff or being ashamed for their decision just as your decision to display yourself to the world shouldn't have to be justified to anyone else.

"

Except I did not accuse anyone of being "ashamed", only stated my own opinion...people choose to see offence where there is none!

a couple...if not just looking for males should have at least a male pic somewhere in the profile.Yup....the main target of many on the site(mathematically)-is single women

however couples(both halves) appear to use the 'fanny ticket'

it somehow takes them away from having any bad behaviour that u'd normally find on the single mans profile/experiences

I'm pretty glad alot can see this now...and Ive said previously, its possibly a reason lots of cpls cant get meets with eachother..as the balance is so shifted to their female half...it becomes more like 'trophy wife' syndrome

At home

"a couple...if not just looking for males should have at least a male pic somewhere in the profile.Yup....the main target of many on the site(mathematically)-is single women

however couples(both halves) appear to use the 'fanny ticket'

it somehow takes them away from having any bad behaviour that u'd normally find on the single mans profile/experiences

I'm pretty glad alot can see this now...and Ive said previously, its possibly a reason lots of cpls cant get meets with eachother..as the balance is so shifted to their female half...it becomes more like 'trophy wife' syndrome"

There's no pics of me on the public profile as we never gave it a thought really.

My wife's far fitter than me anyway lol.

But we always do send face pics etc of us both when we first have contact.

By * n zCouple  over a year ago

leamington spa

As the female half of a couple, I would like to agree I like to see pics the male half of a couple....... No double standards here !!!!

"There's no pics of me on the public profile as we never gave it a thought really.

My wife's far fitter than me anyway lol.

But we always do send face pics etc of us both when we first have contact."

ur going to hopefully meet them anyway...why leave it to the mail stage..just have something on the profile....cuts out ping pong emails and *not getting at u*

but when u see cpls complaining the other side stopped mailing back after they got pic swapping...u only really have to guess, the other couple probably didnt like the male half so much..(as all the pics on the profile are of the women)

so lets cut to the chase...its a form of wasting ones own time, and the others

I'm a skinny wee runt..dont really find myself that attractive...however..I need to show myself in some light to gain exposure...its pretty easy to esentuate oneself in flattering pics at least...but to have none displayed before contact when the fem halves pics are spread across the page...?

By *erendipity99Woman  over a year ago

Runcorn

Yes guys us women like to look at pics you know. Just not cock pics lol.

"Yes guys us women like to look at pics you know. Just not cock pics lol. "

liessssssssssssssssssssssss

"

Well whats it about then because so far its just been your opinion which many who have posted disagree with, unless you're now trying so speak for everyone ?

Your welcome to an opinion just as the second you post it people are welcome to disagree and pick it and its reasoning apart, they are also welcome to their opinion that your opinion is wrong its the beauty of opinions "

Haha...how can MY OWN opinion be WRONG???.....

I don't ask anyone to agree with it, makes no difference to me if they do.

and nobody has managed to pick it apart yet...least of all....you!

I find it strange if that's what you are trying to do..pick at someones personal opinion??

I offered a different viewpoint...its kinda what ye do on forums in order for a discussion to evolve....some people are unable to have a discussion involving differing opinions...and try to pick at any opposing views... Like a bully picks at a persons confidence maybe??

Their is more pictures of him than her on our profile the main pic is of him ,at least some people read the profile now just incase lol

By *owie144TV/TS  over a year ago

halesowen

Look at some TV CD TS profiles you will see plenty of males there.

Denise

"

Your welcome to an opinion just as the second you post it people are welcome to disagree and pick it and its reasoning apart, they are also welcome to their opinion that your opinion is wrong its the beauty of opinions

Haha...how can MY OWN opinion be WRONG???.....

I don't ask anyone to agree with it, makes no difference to me if they do.

and nobody has managed to pick it apart yet...least of all....you!

I find it strange if that's what you are trying to do..pick at someones personal opinion??

I offered a different viewpoint...its kinda what ye do on forums in order for a discussion to evolve....some people are unable to have a discussion involving differing opinions...and try to pick at any opposing views... Like a bully picks at a persons confidence maybe?? "

Just because its an opinion doesnt make it valid. U claim your opinion is people without face pics are ashamed. Alot of people showed that was wrong not the case and gave a rwasonable argument as to why.

Your opinion has been picked apart by multiple people.

Having an opiniom doesnt mean its nt a wrong opinion and cant be dismissed

opinions are like arseholes. everyone's got one.

I am of the opinion i can shit gold nuggets. it doesn't mean its valid.

Not ashamed of it tho

i thinks its because the women are usualy better looking.

"

Just because its an opinion doesnt make it valid. U claim your opinion is people without face pics are ashamed. Alot of people showed that was wrong not the case and gave a rwasonable argument as to why.

Having an opiniom doesnt mean its nt a wrong opinion and cant be dismissed"

I don't need MY opinions validated by anyone....nobody is better qualified about how I think than ME...

I did'nt ask anyone to defend their choices...if they did..maybe it was the shame of it all...that made them!

I won't be adding anymore to this frayed thread and would be grateful if you'd stop adding to my opinion as well..the thread is there for folk to decide for themselves!

"

I don't need MY opinions validated by anyone....nobody is better qualified about how I think than ME...

I did'nt ask anyone to defend their choices...if they did..maybe it was the shame of it all...that made them!

I won't be adding anymore to this frayed thread and would be grateful if you'd stop adding to my opinion as well..the thread is there for folk to decide for themselves!

"

Your "opinion" was a direct opinion and judgement based on MY profile so dont tell me tp add to it or pass judgement on it thats ridicilous

We have both and we expect to see both. Amazingly some couple don't even have any pictures of the male to show even if we ask.

Talk about blind date!

By *ove2comeCouple  over a year ago

Worcestershire

Have got to say this is one thing that really gets on my tits! Face pics of us both on our PG and one of us both on profile! Its not hard is it?!

We try to give couples a fair idea of both of us in our public pics but we are getting more and more frustrated by finding very few, if any pics on profiles, how are we supposed to have any idea of who we are chatting to! The usual excuse is that they are business people or that they don't want family to find them, how can you be recognised if you make sure you don't show your face!

"

Your "opinion" was a direct opinion and judgement based on MY profile so dont tell me tp add to it or pass judgement on it thats ridicilous"

Your profile IS PUBLIC for the express purpose of being judged by ALL potential meets...if you are too sensitive to deal with simple concepts maybe a "public forum" is not the best place for someone like yersel'

My OPINIONs are my own thoughts and MY buisness!

Your profile?? I did'nt ask you to do anything to it...

THIS IS A PUBLIC FORUM

Where you voice OPINIONS and give advice...if you don't want to hear other opinions or advice then stay out the forums genius!!!!

Deja Poo..

The feeling you've heard this crap before

And yet some people still chatter on here like its facebook...or a chat room,

Forums are for the disscusing of differing views, playground is for kids who say things like " you can't think that", "you can't say that", "that's offensive" oh and not forgetting "deja poo"

"Deja Poo..

The feeling you've heard this crap before"

Deja Moo

The feeling you've heard this bull before

» Add a new message to this topic