FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Why so SRAIGHT MEN???

Why so SRAIGHT MEN???

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *icence_2_Thrill_006.9 OP   Man  over a year ago

Sussex Bi The Sea

Why do I always get STRAIGHT men want to suck my cock???? I get messages and fabbed pictures and when I say you are SRAIGHT they say they don't put bi on the profile because they can't get meets with Couples how sad!! I've not had any problems as I always respect people's wishes but there are a lot of people who love to try bi out there and what fun I've had!!! It makes me laugh but hey you need an open mind to have fun on here!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I've seen your profile. Clearly says bi and you've had meets. I get messages from 'straight' guys as well. I don't meet them.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I've seen your profile. Clearly says bi and you've had meets. I get messages from 'straight' guys as well. I don't meet them. "

fed up with this too

Ireccon most men have a bit of bi in them but many are scared to admitg it for fear of being called a puff

"Ireccon most men have a bit of bi in them but many are scared to admitg it for fear of being called a puff"

Can understand that in vanilla land but on here I would think people can relax and be themselves. One guy wrote this morning to say he puts straight as there no option for bi oral....

"Ireccon most men have a bit of bi in them but many are scared to admitg it for fear of being called a puff

Can understand that in vanilla land but on here I would think people can relax and be themselves. One guy wrote this morning to say he puts straight as there no option for bi oral...."

some people are so fussy

"Ireccon most men have a bit of bi in them but many are scared to admitg it for fear of being called a puff"

why do you reckon most men have a bit of bi in them?

By *ipper DeVineTV/TS  over a year ago

Portsmouth

I'm the same I wont meet up with straight guys, but your correct there are a lot of bisexual men on here in denial. I'd guess atleast 80% of my mail comes from straight guys. And they wont verify you ether,

i just think guys will fuck anything

I think some men just crave sex and no matter how thay cum thay still cum ... and if there's no woman with a hole to fill. Some will look other places ...and even if not Bi for some its taboo thing am makes it a turn on.

I am straight. I would never even consider sexual activity/contact with a man. Or am I simply in denial?

"I think some men just crave sex and no matter how thay cum thay still cum ... and if there's no woman with a hole to fill. Some will look other places ...and even if not Bi for some its taboo thing am makes it a turn on."

i "tend" to sort of agree with that based upon the men who contact me.

"Ireccon most men have a bit of bi in them but many are scared to admitg it for fear of being called a puff

I am straight. I would never even consider sexual activity/contact with a man. Or am I simply in denial?

"

Course not. But the number of guys on here who aren't straight as they claim

Is getting silly now. Danger is, we start assuming all guys are at least curious then you're in trouble lol

The flip side to this is we have never messaged a "straight profile" wanting a bi meet.

How would straight guys feel if we start messaging them?

"Why do I always get STRAIGHT men want to suck my cock???? I get messages and fabbed pictures and when I say you are SRAIGHT they say they don't put bi on the profile because they can't get meets with Couples how sad!! I've not had any problems as I always respect people's wishes but there are a lot of people who love to try bi out there and what fun I've had!!! It makes me laugh but hey you need an open mind to have fun on here! "

You've answered your own question right there. They won't put Bi down as their sexuality as it reduces their chances of meeting from No Chance, to Absolutely No Fucking Chance.

I don't meet "straight" bi guys anymore as they are shit in bed, never add you as a friend or verify you. If you're sticking your dick in to an orifice of mine you can damn well add me as a friend and buy me a bag of haribos. Fuckers.

By *ipper DeVineTV/TS  over a year ago

Portsmouth

"

only you can answer that babe! And no one else.

"i just think guys will fuck anything"

i think you should speak for yourself

"Why do I always get STRAIGHT men want to suck my cock???? I get messages and fabbed pictures and when I say you are SRAIGHT they say they don't put bi on the profile because they can't get meets with Couples how sad!! I've not had any problems as I always respect people's wishes but there are a lot of people who love to try bi out there and what fun I've had!!! It makes me laugh but hey you need an open mind to have fun on here! "

just read this -- Well said fella

"i just think guys will fuck anything

i think you should speak for yourself"

stop bitching at me

"i just think guys will fuck anything"

Dave you have a low opinion of Bisexual men - thats fine - but we are all differnet so please dont tar every man with same brush - im openly bisexual but id never fuck you your not my type - do you see where im coming from ?

By *xodussxMan  over a year ago

sheffield

Shame those STRAIGHT MEN contacting you are not here to defend them self. It would be nice to know what they think of your thread

By *woofuslondonCouple  over a year ago

london

Most of hubbys pics are fabbed by "straight" guys

End of the day sex is like a drug to some people thay just look for the next fix to get high ... and at times dick control there head and its what ever thay can get thats close and on offer.

[Removed by poster at 28/01/13 11:01:04]

By *xodussxMan  over a year ago

sheffield

"End of the day sex is like a drug to some people thay just look for the next fix to get high ... and at times dick control there head and its what ever thay can get thats close and on offer."
..I keep telling you to open that blog

Ok I admit I have straight on profile but am bi curious,sorry.x

"End of the day sex is like a drug to some people thay just look for the next fix to get high ... and at times dick control there head and its what ever thay can get thats close and on offer...I keep telling you to open that blog "
here on fab ? lol not on face site ..

"Why do I always get STRAIGHT men want to suck my cock???? I get messages and fabbed pictures and when I say you are SRAIGHT they say they don't put bi on the profile because they can't get meets with Couples how sad!! I've not had any problems as I always respect people's wishes but there are a lot of people who love to try bi out there and what fun I've had!!! It makes me laugh but hey you need an open mind to have fun on here!

You've answered your own question right there. They won't put Bi down as their sexuality as it reduces their chances of meeting from No Chance, to Absolutely No Fucking Chance.

I don't meet "straight" bi guys anymore as they are shit in bed, never add you as a friend or verify you. If you're sticking your dick in to an orifice of mine you can damn well add me as a friend and buy me a bag of haribos. Fuckers."

Have to disagree I'm afraid!

Those guys that are honest and transparent have nothing to fear about changing their status without affecting their chances of meets.

Those that tell fibs and hedge their bets will come across in as negative a way as those putting no effort into profiles and messages!

Sure some couples won't meet bi/curious guys - but many will - and others won't care so long as you're straight (pun intended!) with them !

With or without the added bonus of haribos!!

By *rnortholtMan  over a year ago

MIDDLESEX/SUFFOLK

I think it's a shame that here of all places people can't be themselves.

From some of the messages I get, I think the fellas who mail me are just being fellas. There's some kind of conditioning that hey if you ask you never know.

Given that I strike up conversations with ladies and couples who don't meet single males in the hope that one day they may dabble, when bi and gay men approach me I just regard it as "going with the territory".

They get a refusal, but I try to be polite while not leaving any doubt. You have to be pretty pushy to get a block and then it's just intended to send as clear a message that no really does mean no.

"Why do I always get STRAIGHT men want to suck my cock???? I get messages and fabbed pictures and when I say you are SRAIGHT they say they don't put bi on the profile because they can't get meets with Couples how sad!! I've not had any problems as I always respect people's wishes but there are a lot of people who love to try bi out there and what fun I've had!!! It makes me laugh but hey you need an open mind to have fun on here!

I don't meet "straight" bi guys anymore as they are shit in bed, never add you as a friend or verify you. If you're sticking your dick in to an orifice of mine you can damn well add me as a friend and buy me a bag of haribos. Fuckers.

Have to disagree I'm afraid!

Those guys that are honest and transparent have nothing to fear about changing their status without affecting their chances of meets.

Those that tell fibs and hedge their bets will come across in as negative a way as those putting no effort into profiles and messages!

Sure some couples won't meet bi/curious guys - but many will - and others won't care so long as you're straight (pun intended!) with them !

With or without the added bonus of haribos!! "

Yeah but you have the added bonus of being Hot!! We're talking about the fugly married faux-straight ones here.

To some all holes are a goal , and nothing to do with looks or nothing just there needs for a fix and sex high .

For me,I think I could play with a bi sexual couple or tv/ts maybe it's that bit of female element I need too.x

I blocked all single men the moment I got a message asking if i'd like to accompany some guy to a dogging location. Think he was 'straight' as well.

» Add a new message to this topic