FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Do you kiss?

Do you kiss?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've always found I get mixed answers about this topic when asked over the years I've been swinging, I've met loads for and against kissing whilst for, say that it adds that extra erotic thrill to there swinging meets and, against simply say they like to keep something back for that special loved one.

So quite simply the question is do you like to kiss the people you meet whilst swinging or would you rather not, whats your thoughts? xx lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *adchickCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

"I've always found I get mixed answers about this topic when asked over the years I've been swinging, I've met loads for and against kissing whilst for, say that it adds that extra erotic thrill to there swinging meets and, against simply say they like to keep something back for that special loved one.

So quite simply the question is do you like to kiss the people you meet whilst swinging or would you rather not, whats your thoughts? xx lol"

Oh god.............. not AGAIN

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)  over a year ago

birmingham

We love kissing when on a meet, it allows one to feel really close something not right about not kissing on a meet

Cyprus

And here we go............. AGAIN

Cyprus

" something not right about not kissing on a meet "

Thats your opinion..........

Whether it's right or not, is not for you to say...... it's about personal choice.

birmingham

"And here we go............. AGAIN "

You don't have to look at the thread or post if it's boring you

birmingham

"Thats your opinion..........

"

It is, that's why I posted the comment

Cyprus

It's such a shame that posters can't be bothered to do a search for a key word?

But you are right Bi 1 get 1 free..... I shan't be posting on this thread any more. It's just another instance of piss poor thread starters, being lazy and trying to shovel their own PERSONAL choices down other's throats.

If you think I jest....look up the previous kissing threads....

ta ta

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"And here we go............. AGAIN

You don't have to look at the thread or post if it's boring you "

i totally agree witht he fact that if you dont like the thread and find it boring, then simply pass on by.......... as for the kissing we also agree that it adds that extra excitment and pleasure to meet........ infact its a must for us, personally think it would be a little to clinical without it. however each to their own, and its up to the cpl concerned, i know that we have refused to meet cpls who dont kiss....strange how some would like us to not kiss, changing our boundaries and yet they wouldnt if roles were reversed....... i say kissing is fab mmmmm xxxxx

well personally i think that is completely rude the guy only asked a question and he not really been posting so how was he to know?? we were all new at one point!! u dont need to post if u dont agree or find it repetitive!! he could have posted a lot worse!!

anyway its choice i do and if the other party doesnt they dont get invited back!! xx

birmingham

"It's such a shame that posters can't be bothered to do a search for a key word?

But you are right Bi 1 get 1 free..... I shan't be posting on this thread any more. It's just another instance of piss poor thread starters, being lazy and trying to shovel their own PERSONAL choices down other's throats.

ta ta "

We never created the thread, we on;y contributed to it, go have a pop at someone else

birmingham

"anyway its choice i do and if the other party doesnt they dont get invited back!! xx"

For starters, mwahhhh xxxxxxxxxxx

birmingham

"i say kissing is fab mmmmm xxxxx "

is it me or do some ppl have problems with being polite around here..... so what if a thread has been covered before, we dont all sit in the forums every min or every day........... and hey if someone is new around here, let them ask what they would like to..... its not up to the same few to start all the so called exciting threads around here......... be nice its much easier xx

By *obblybitsCouple  over a year ago

huddersfield

and you wonder why fab has so many people on it but yet not a lot post hear. there is so many new people on hear I think people need to let people feel welcome hear and not ostracized

when I think of kissing, the picture of julia roberts come in to my head.

I would always go to kiss because it adds to the passion of swinging (only to us though) We would turn a hair if the other couple didnt want to. there choice nothing to dowith us!

we met our first soft swing couple last night (I say soft but there was nothing soft about it lol) and were a little taken aback but we enjoyed every minuite of it.

michelle x

"anyway its choice i do and if the other party doesnt they dont get invited back!! xx

For starters, mwahhhh xxxxxxxxxxx "

time to order the super kingsize bed....

"It's such a shame that posters can't be bothered to do a search for a key word?

ta ta "

Friggin eck, talk about having attitude??!!

Each to thier own.

I however love to kiss and can get off on someone who kisses well.

I could not play with someone and not kiss them, it would be a natural thing to do and is an intergral part of foreplay and indeed sex.

Everyone has thier choices for what they do, it is not different to only having anal with your partner, or choosing not to perform oral to completion...how boring would it be if we were all the same.x

birmingham

"time to order the super kingsize bed.... "

Nooooooooooooooooooo, don't waste your money we'll bring ours!

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

"I've always found I get mixed answers about this topic when asked over the years I've been swinging, I've met loads for and against kissing whilst for, say that it adds that extra erotic thrill to there swinging meets and, against simply say they like to keep something back for that special loved one.

So quite simply the question is do you like to kiss the people you meet whilst swinging or would you rather not, whats your thoughts? xx lol"

#

Hi Hun,

Althoug this has been done before, and I think I statred a similar thread a few months ago, don't worry - it's a legitimate question! We love to kiss, others don't - neither is right or wrong - down to individuals. We;d play with non kissers no prob- live and let live xxxxx

i was going to reply to a thread earlier but it the thread was ended cos it was a topic already on here

Absolutely, kissing is all part of swinging as far as we're concerned.

No kissing would be like fish n chips without salt n vinegar, .

XXXX

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Friggin eck, talk about having attitude??!! "

Lol I think that couple could do with a good kiss!

Feel like I've just been mentally assaulted! might need some counselling!

:P

By *eznhannahCouple  over a year ago

leeds

has been done to death, and caused big rows in the past, but its fair enough question i suppose, our answer is no we never kiss and have been swinging (often) for 5 years and it has never never been a problem for us or anyone we have met, not saying ours is the right way, but it is our way

By *andKCouple  over a year ago

Norfolk

God I've been away 6 weeks but this is deja vu! its entirely up to the individual/couple if they want to kiss but we are ALL allowed our preferances.

For us kissing is a definate yes and if we had prior knowledge that the other couple wouldn't kiss we just wouldn't meet.

"Friggin eck, talk about having attitude??!!

il council u no problem lol xxx

:P "

"Friggin eck, talk about having attitude??!!

:P "

Oh hope up on my couch....on second thoughts...your too young for me to mentally scar....grins

that would be hop...and not hope!..ffs! lol

"Absolutely, kissing is all part of swinging as far as we're concerned.

No kissing would be like fish n chips without salt n vinegar, .

XXXX"

have to agree, kissing is part of foreplay, i get so turned on with kissing let alone touching. mmm

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

I'm up for giving you some 'counselling' xxxxx Z

By *andKCouple  over a year ago

Norfolk

he might hope as he hops lol

birmingham

"have to agree, kissing is part of foreplay, i get so turned on with kissing let alone touching. mmm "

mmmmmm indeed ;- )

Just wouldn't be interested if there was no kissing involved, mmmmmmmm love love love to kiss - and when you find someone who can turn you on by nothing more than kissing you you know you've hit gold.

Can't remember where I heard or read it but something about prostitutes never kissing...........

xxx

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

SWINGERMAN, if you are into kissing, then here is a big deep one from me - feel free to add tongues x x x x x x

I love kissing.............. and wow if you find someone that can kiss well, it's amazing ......... think I said it all in my profile - kissing is totally underated!!

Big kisses to everyone who enjoys kissing

Depends what she looks like...... If she's ugly I just stick to doggy and just think of kissing Madchick...

Love Kissing... Yummy.

Kissing is important for us, it's not for others and we accept that, and the subject has been done to death on way more than one occasion which is what prompted Madchicks posts

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple  over a year ago

hexham

If you dont kiss we dont play,nothing is more erotic in my boook,if im not good enough to kiss then why should i be good enough for anything else!

Not sure it has anything to do with how good you are, it's just how some people choose to play. Some folk save intercourse for themselves only whilst others choose not to kiss, freedom of choice is a great thing

"Not sure it has anything to do with how good you are, it's just how some people choose to play. Some folk save intercourse for themselves only whilst others choose not to kiss, freedom of choice is a great thing "

He's right you know... No rights or wrongs, just choice.

By *1dKingColeMan  over a year ago

east london

"Not sure it has anything to do with how good you are, it's just how some people choose to play. Some folk save intercourse for themselves only whilst others choose not to kiss, freedom of choice is a great thing

He's right you know... No rights or wrongs, just choice."

Ditto! Complete agreement!

And while this theme has been discussed at length in the past, it was a while back now and new people here also wish to discuss the issues them selves. Trawling back through the archives is not necessarily a way to do that.

I would say that more people kiss than don't by a fair margin. Its choice.

But its those that don't kiss that make a thing about it, not the other way round, even the ones that wont meet none kisses.

I for one expect to kiss a woman who is in my arms; if I'm not good enough to kiss, then I do not want to be playing.

My chioce.

leeds

"Just wouldn't be interested if there was no kissing involved, mmmmmmmm love love love to kiss - and when you find someone who can turn you on by nothing more than kissing you you know you've hit gold.

Can't remember where I heard or read it but something about prostitutes never kissing...........

is that meant to be as insulting as it actually sounds

xxx"

i personally dont meet people who have a no kissing rule, i do respect peoples rules but that does not mean i have to meet them if i dont agree to them.

To me its part of the forplay, without it sex is just to cold and clinical

Kissing is the key that turns the ignition. Without it, you don't get the motor running

By *ouvakMan  over a year ago

clacton on sea

kissing is the prelude to whats to follow, and like with everythings sexy you need to warm up the sexiness, so yes kissing is all part of the overall fun

loved being kissed as its careing xx

Who cares? It’s like any other preference, just find someone to suit?

If it happens it happens, if it don’t it don’t, at the end of the day we can all have great meets without actual penetration taking place, can see the big issue with singles meeting singles and no kissing, but if we met another couple with a no kissing rule it wouldn’t matter one jot, after all we would both have our own partners there we could snog all night if we wanted to.

The people who state they wouldn’t meet people who don’t kiss or people who only soft swing etc, could be missing out on lots of fun, your choice of course, but lets all be honest, in certain scenarios kissing can sometimes gets in the way.

Anyone for a spit-roast

Some amount of moany folk on these forums at times. "I seen this thread a month or so ago" blah blah

Weve not had a meet but would feel not kissing the other person as a bit odd. Wouldnt be bothered if it happened or not. But wouldnt be like oh no dont dare kiss me...

I've said it before I'll say it again ... we love sensual kissing with people that we fancy. It doesn't have to be set in stone but it is a preference of ours. I can't speak for me but Paul is a fab kisser

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

"Just wouldn't be interested if there was no kissing involved, mmmmmmmm love love love to kiss - and when you find someone who can turn you on by nothing more than kissing you you know you've hit gold.

xxx"

Knowing the lady involved, no way. Is just a statement. Razz is not like that at all, are you hun? xx

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I never used to kiss but i had my mind changed

By *hazalCouple  over a year ago

bradford

i love love love kissing on a meet, but quite understand if others dont, but would prefer to meet those thats do its lovely. xx shaz

By *roovytwoCouple  over a year ago

burnley

We always kiss when having fun...we both find it sexy and erotic and brings some passion into it.

Just meeting for sex (soft or full)without kissing just isnt the same!!

We love kissing other partners and wouldn t have it any other way ,we find it def adds to the sesuality/lust of our swinging fun ! xx

leeds

xxx

Knowing the lady involved, no way. Is just a statement. Razz is not like that at all, are you hun? xx"

ok just sounded a bit....anyway tbh i think some prostitutes do kiss as an extra lol

By *ondoncoupleforfunxCouple  over a year ago

essex/london border

cant say i understand people who wont kiss ,but more than that are the reasons for not doing so .One reason ive been told is that kissing is to intimate to do with just anyone ,you can shag me but dont kiss me lol dont get that at all

Yep, as has been said, it's partly about choice.

You don't want to, fine. You do, that's fine too.

As has also been said, it appears that it's those who don't who seem to make a big thing about it.

So bearing in mind that it's about personal choice, personally I can't envisage being with a lady and not kissing her. Anything else we did would would feel very mechanical and cold.

i wish _adchick would come bk it would have made this thread more fun lol

By *habsMan  over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

Kissing,.. my personal thoughts (to quote a friend):

"You can fondle her, grope her, figner her.. hell.. fist her if it fist.. you can shag her up the arse, cum in her mouth, have a bunch of fellas spunk over over had after she's been DP'ed, DV'ed and (if they can manage it) DA'd ...

... just don't fucking kiss her - that's for us!"

Oh well, each to their own - I LUV IT!!!

"Kissing,.. my personal thoughts (to quote a friend):

"You can fondle her, grope her, figner her.. hell.. fist her if it fist.. you can shag her up the arse, cum in her mouth, have a bunch of fellas spunk over over had after she's been DP'ed, DV'ed and (if they can manage it) DA'd ...

Oh well, each to their own - I LUV IT!!!"

Yep........Nowt as queer as folk!

I've never seen this thread on here before so I'll give you my answer... which is simply - it would never cross my mind not to kiss.

I usually meet socially the first time and I think it's nice, if there's a spark, to round it off with a kiss... a bit of a taster of what's to come the next time.

By *uckscouple2007Couple  over a year ago

Bucks

we do; snogging has to be best way to relax with the other person .. would be a bit too mechanical otherwise

We have to kiss, couldn't really play without kissing....but....I can't watch Kate french kissing another guy. I don't mind watching her being shagged, or watching her giving guys bj's. I can watch her playing with 2 or 3 guys but can't watch her kissing them.

No kissing is personal to Billy and me! well you gotta leave something in the relationship thats just for us otherwise whats the point in a relationship?????

I do understand what your saying but what i never understand is when people say kissing is to personal or to intimate, if you can have sex with someone without making love why can you kiss someone without it being to intimate, surely its the feelinge behind who your kissing/having sex with that makes it love making or personal not the actual act itself? To me the feelings that couples have for each other thats something they save for themselves, you dont get that with anyone else

"I do understand what your saying but what i never understand is when people say kissing is to personal or to intimate, if you can have sex with someone without making love why can you kiss someone without it being to intimate, surely its the feelinge behind who your kissing/having sex with that makes it love making or personal not the actual act itself? To me the feelings that couples have for each other thats something they save for themselves, you dont get that with anyone else"

I Luv to kiss,.. does things to my towel

By *heekychezzaWoman  over a year ago

warrington

"

I Luv to kiss,.. does things to my towel"

yes it does.....I remember that towel

I for one would not even contemplate having one on one sex without there being lots og kissing. Maybe in a group I wouldn't have to kiss everyone....as long as I was kissing someone I'd be happy....I just lurrrrve hot wet tongues

"

I Luv to kiss,.. does things to my towel

yes it does.....I remember that towel

I for one would not even contemplate having one on one sex without there being lots og kissing. Maybe in a group I wouldn't have to kiss everyone....as long as I was kissing someone I'd be happy....I just lurrrrve hot wet tongues "

I love wet slurping tongues as well

It's not the same without kissing

Bloody Hell !!

Seen that body?

He can kiss me anywhere the hell he likes !

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"is it me or do some ppl have problems with being polite around here..... so what if a thread has been covered before, we dont all sit in the forums every min or every day........... and hey if someone is new around here, let them ask what they would like to..... its not up to the same few to start all the so called exciting threads around here......... be nice its much easier xx "

This I agree with.

Unless there are some subjects Admin disagree with, then asking questions is allowed on the forums, wether they have been covered before or not.

Back to the question.

For me ( Mrs ) I found I didn't want to kiss a man who joins us for MFM. I did try it but it isn't for me.

A couple of different people mentioned it would make things feel cold and calculated without kissing the people they were playing with....I think that is it for me, I don't want affection with a playmate, just sex....and just sex is sex without kissing for me.

I do love a good snog with the other half though.

i love to kiss, very sensual sometimes

had my first meet 3 weeks ago and it was the first question in my head but they prempted it and gave me a full run down on what likes, dislikes "not many dislikes " glad when they said kissing was on i think if it had not been i would not be back. ps think cos am a hot kisser

Im Definitely a kisser - much sexier but if I didnt fancy the guy I couldnt kiss him.. then again if I didnt fancy him he wouldnt be shagging me anyway

birmingham

"Im Definitely a kisser"

Kissing can be so erotic, we love kissing

"Kissing,.. my personal thoughts (to quote a friend):

Oh well, each to their own - I LUV IT!!!"

DV..thats disgusting !!!!...kisses..kisses..and more kisses..Mr A...I love a snog...

"I do understand what your saying but what i never understand is when people say kissing is to personal or to intimate, if you can have sex with someone without making love why can you kiss someone without it being to intimate, surely its the feelinge behind who your kissing/having sex with that makes it love making or personal not the actual act itself? To me the feelings that couples have for each other thats something they save for themselves, you dont get that with anyone else"

Exactly the way we see it too.

We keep something special for each other....our love!

XXXX

"Im Definitely a kisser

Kissing can be so erotic, we love kissing "

Totally agree with you, would feel really odd not to kiss!

» Add a new message to this topic