FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Sybian or Motorbunny

Sybian or Motorbunny

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *Four_u OP   Couple 45 weeks ago

Nr Blackpool

Hi, has anyone used a sybian and motorbunny? We are looking to buy one I the near future and wondered if the syian is really worth the extra money or not. Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ig1gaz1Man 45 weeks ago

bradford

since i know how the sybian works its down to its motors being the better design on them.

whilst being simple for a repair if needed, theres a repair/upgrade video on youtube.

the other wont be the same build quality due to more functions added to it even if you think so.

the sybian uses round strokes compared to an up and down movement and that is where the issue lies with quality and long lasting machine.

back to the motors unless the motor says continuos use it will burn out and motors are expensive.

By *Four_u OP   Couple 45 weeks ago

Nr Blackpool

"since i know how the sybian works its down to its motors being the better design on them.

whilst being simple for a repair if needed, theres a repair/upgrade video on youtube.

the other wont be the same build quality due to more functions added to it even if you think so.

the sybian uses round strokes compared to an up and down movement and that is where the issue lies with quality and long lasting machine.

back to the motors unless the motor says continuos use it will burn out and motors are expensive. "

There are two versions of the motorbunny, one operates in the same way as the sybian the other doesn't. I take your point regarding build quality but the sybian is almost double the price, surely the build quality can't be that much better.

By *ig1gaz1Man 45 weeks ago

bradford

"There are two versions of the motorbunny, one operates in the same way as the sybian the other doesn't. I take your point regarding build quality but the sybian is almost double the price, surely the build quality can't be that much better."

carbon fibre is dear to buy whilst its strong, yes you can build it out of something else.

wood with a leather coating or pvc to make it cheaper.

its the motors that are expensive even at used prices your paying 60-90.00 per motor, new and its double the price as your only buying single motors.

then you need 2 power control boards they are about 50-100.00 on price

a welded frame and coated then bearings and springs, the variable speed controler box is easy to build

once you start adding the prices up, It becomes clear where the better quality is.

» Add a new message to this topic