FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Frustrated!

Frustrated!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *pecifically1 OP   Woman  over a year ago

Hull

This post comes as a sign of my frustration...I try to make it clear on my profile that I prefer not to do attached..so why is it that guys can't see I am being polite? Should I actually write, if you are attached I do not want you to ever message me as long as I breathe? Do I have to make it that nasty? Are they really that thick?

I try not to use the block facility but really? Some guys would try the patience of a saint.

And while I am on my soapbox (best be careful I don't slip) why do guys think 5 ft 8 is tall when I again say in my profile that I like tall guys as I love heels and that I am 5 foot 6? Do they think I won't notice?

Rant over....Politeness resumed...

Thank you for indulging me...

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

you're welcome, it is thursday after all

Don't get frustrated just ignore or block you can't change them I'm afraid

Hull

I try not to block anyone unless they REALLY annoy me as I find it a bit harsh...But more and more I am having to...and then 'all single gals' get accused of being stuck up...

And on a related note, what is wrong with a polite no thank you to a perfectly polite opening message? Delete and block abusive people if you must but life is hard enough for single males without being treated as low lives from the outset!!! Rant also over

Im 5ft 11 and will wear flats

How's about it baby?

But on a serious note its a man thing...I shall now hide.

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

"And on a related note, what is wrong with a polite no thank you to a perfectly polite opening message? Delete and block abusive people if you must but life is hard enough for single males without being treated as low lives from the outset!!! Rant also over"

Sorry but I gave up trying to send thanks but no thanks messages to everyone that messages me for a number of reasons, a lot of people are the same. Just treat a delete as a no thanks x

[Removed by poster at 31/01/13 15:59:44]

"And while I am on my soapbox (best be careful I don't slip) why do guys think 5 ft 8 is tall when I again say in my profile that I like tall guys as I love heels and that I am 5 foot 6? Do they think I won't notice?

"

Their heels might be bigger than yours?

Hull

"And on a related note, what is wrong with a polite no thank you to a perfectly polite opening message? Delete and block abusive people if you must but life is hard enough for single males without being treated as low lives from the outset!!! Rant also over"

I alwasy give a polite answer except to the guy who point blank has not taken the 30 seconds to actually read my profile.......I make it easy..I do actually put these things on there..

Hull

""And while I am on my soapbox (best be careful I don't slip) why do guys think 5 ft 8 is tall when I again say in my profile that I like tall guys as I love heels and that I am 5 foot 6? Do they think I won't notice?

"

Their heels might be bigger than yours? "

I wouldn;t bet on it.lol

Suspect its the order if the profile..lics before text

They.see your pics and start thinking with their.little heads instead.of their big one.

Perhaps a picture of a message saying "no married or attached" lol

Dave (married) ducks and runs...

""And while I am on my soapbox (best be careful I don't slip) why do guys think 5 ft 8 is tall when I again say in my profile that I like tall guys as I love heels and that I am 5 foot 6? Do they think I won't notice?

"

Their heels might be bigger than yours?

I wouldn;t bet on it.lol"

Its impossible fr a man to walk in heels as big as mine

"And on a related note, what is wrong with a polite no thank you to a perfectly polite opening message? Delete and block abusive people if you must but life is hard enough for single males without being treated as low lives from the outset!!! Rant also over

Sorry but I gave up trying to send thanks but no thanks messages to everyone that messages me for a number of reasons, a lot of people are the same. Just treat a delete as a no thanks x "

I'd rather have messages in my inbox that actually want to start/continue a dialogue!

I'm perfectly happy to have messages unanswered - tells me all I need to know - that I'm not of interest!

Can't personally see the benefit of finding 20 "thanks but no thanks" messages and tbh think it would be a little disheartening!

At present when I see a new message I'm pretty safe in the knowledge that I've caught someone's eye or my message has aroused interest. Can't remember the last "no thanks" message I had!

"Suspect its the order if the profile..lics before text

They.see your pics and start thinking with their.little heads instead.of their big one.

Dave (married) ducks and runs... "

wow do men get to see profiles differently to us women then?

As when I view them, the text is before the pics

"And on a related note, what is wrong with a polite no thank you to a perfectly polite opening message? Delete and block abusive people if you must but life is hard enough for single males without being treated as low lives from the outset!!! Rant also over

I alwasy give a polite answer except to the guy who point blank has not taken the 30 seconds to actually read my profile.......I make it easy..I do actually put these things on there.."

If only everyone did, it's not just us blokes who get frustrated, some ladies ( using that term with caution) are totally rude and ignorant!!

Sorry but I gave up trying to send thanks but no thanks messages to everyone that messages me for a number of reasons, a lot of people are the same. Just treat a delete as a no thanks x

I'd rather have messages in my inbox that actually want to start/continue a dialogue!

I'm perfectly happy to have messages unanswered - tells me all I need to know - that I'm not of interest!

Can't personally see the benefit of finding 20 "thanks but no thanks" messages and tbh think it would be a little disheartening!

At present when I see a new message I'm pretty safe in the knowledge that I've caught someone's eye or my message has aroused interest. Can't remember the last "no thanks" message I had! "

Yep agree with this. Either way its a 'thanks, but no thanks' so what difference does it make

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

People just don't read the profile. I don't know why not because it would save so much time.

I have on my profile that I would like to see a face pic and meet locally, and get a message from some guy 150 miles away with no face pic demanding my phone number.

i always send a polite "no thanks" however i dont feel obliged to reply to people that have chosen to ignore my preferences and as such i just delete these.

'I'ld prefer' isnt definate. Plus think a large amount of guys on here lie about being single when they are not.

One guy i met for the second time had a pair of feminine slippers tucked under the bed though he said he shared the room with his male cousin, another had a selection of nail vanishes which im sure werent for him. Gets me so faustrated that people can lie like that. now I always ask people outright

At present when I see a new message I'm pretty safe in the knowledge that I've caught someone's eye or my message has aroused interest. Can't remember the last "no thanks" message I had! "

ok big head i got one yesterday

Not that we get many messages but i do always message a polite thanks but no thanks.

My beef is that women ( generally) complain about rude/ ignorant/ aggressive etc etc men but are quite happy to behave in an equally impolite way themselves ... Pot, kettle black!

"My beef is that women ( generally) complain about rude/ ignorant/ aggressive etc etc men but are quite happy to behave in an equally impolite way themselves ... Pot, kettle black!"

Ignoring a message from someone who has clearly not read my profile is slightly different from calling someone names though.

id advise blocking non-verified accounts for a start.

Then maybe write something in your profile that people should put as the subject in a message to you. Any messages you get without that subject tells you they've not read your profile, and you can just delete

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

I alwasy give a polite answer except to the guy who point blank has not taken the 30 seconds to actually read my profile.......I make it easy..I do actually put these things on there..

If only everyone did, it's not just us blokes who get frustrated, some ladies ( using that term with caution) are totally rude and ignorant!!"

It is neither rude not ignorant to not reply to messages. It says as much in the fab FAQ section x

"

Ignoring a message from someone who has clearly not read my profile is slightly different from calling someone names though."

True, but is it right if someone has read it?

Hull

"'I'ld prefer' isnt definate. Plus think a large amount of guys on here lie about being single when they are not.

One guy i met for the second time had a pair of feminine slippers tucked under the bed though he said he shared the room with his male cousin, another had a selection of nail vanishes which im sure werent for him. Gets me so faustrated that people can lie like that. now I always ask people outright"

I thought saying I would prefer was better than saying I WILL NOT, after all single fems are always being told we are aggresive..By ignoring it I think guys are saying to me they actually don;t care what I would prefer or not..not a good recipie for a meet?

As when I view them, the text is before the pics "

perhaps we do see them differently..

I see the profile headlines, the.image and verification straps what they are into /looking for and then the user text of.the profile... but then again i am using the mobile site.

Dave

"

Ignoring a message from someone who has clearly not read my profile is slightly different from calling someone names though.

True, but is it right if someone has read it?"

Then their message should make that clear instead of being the usual 'wanna fuk?' one-liner.

By *istress ValeporcaCouple  over a year ago

South Yorkshire

I get exactly the same thing, I even put under 5ft9 don't message me for a meet..does it make a difference, slightly but I still get messages with 'were all the same height lying down' 'god loves a tryer' etc. Same with attached men I'm not interested and clearly state it x but although I try and reply to all messages it's just too much when people can't actually read simple guidelines on my profile. When we're looking to meet other couples we read their profiles, if it says they prefer slim people I don't bother messaging them, because I'm not x now why can't others do that x

By *icky55Man  over a year ago

Warm an cosy cave. Brist

As when I view them, the text is before the pics "

Think he means the profile picture, I prefer to read the whole profile saves pissing peps off and wasting my time and thiers.

"I get exactly the same thing, I even put under 5ft9 don't message me for a meet..does it make a difference, slightly but I still get messages with 'were all the same height lying down' 'god loves a tryer' etc. Same with attached men I'm not interested and clearly state it x but although I try and reply to all messages it's just too much when people can't actually read simple guidelines on my profile. When we're looking to meet other couples we read their profiles, if it says they prefer slim people I don't bother messaging them, because I'm not x now why can't others do that x"

I tend to read a profile properly if the lady is straight i don't message,if they don't meet smokers i don't message,its about finding someone who wants the same,if they state its not their preference then it should be enough.

"

True, but is it right if someone has read it?

Then their message should make that clear instead of being the usual 'wanna fuk?' one-liner."

i tend to construct well written polite tailored messages to women and couples who catxh my eye. most of these profiles state they.will ignore/block/delete one liners etc. so i take the time to write a message which is promptly deleted with bot even a thanks but no thanks...?

Glad i have a thick skin and realise that its just their way and if they.cannot.be bothered with social niceties then we probably would not have been a matxh for fun anyway

Dave

By *icky55Man  over a year ago

Warm an cosy cave. Brist

As when I view them, the text is before the pics

Think he means the profile picture, I prefer to read the whole profile saves pissing peps off and wasting my time and thiers.

"

Think I should clarify that The profile pic on the home page is on the left on the right of it is the status and name, same with messages so they see the pic first.

Mens arousal starts with thier dicks and goes north, healthy men have several erections when thier asleep it's normal, Womens arousal starts in thier heads and gets thought about before it migrates south.

By *coobyroo218Couple  over a year ago

Guernsey

I think alot of the trouble is when I am on the pc the text of the profile is at the top then the pics at the bottom then you have to scroll back up to send a message.

When on my phone and you click on a profile the avatar pic is the first thing you see then a bar with the pics to select. then the text below.

Be interesting to see how many people use a pc as opposed to a phone to view fabs as this could be a reason for so many messages from people that have not read the text.

Look on phone, see avatar, go straight to pics think mmm thats nice, then straight back to message button, send a message and never even read the text.

Maybe fabs need to look at the layout of their phone app??

"I think alot of the trouble is when I am on the pc the text of the profile is at the top then the pics at the bottom then you have to scroll back up to send a message.

When on my phone and you click on a profile the avatar pic is the first thing you see then a bar with the pics to select. then the text below.

Be interesting to see how many people use a pc as opposed to a phone to view fabs as this could be a reason for so many messages from people that have not read the text.

Look on phone, see avatar, go straight to pics think mmm thats nice, then straight back to message button, send a message and never even read the text.

Maybe fabs need to look at the layout of their phone app??"

Like that would work , people will either read or not read profile however site is set up

By *coobyroo218Couple  over a year ago

Guernsey

"I think alot of the trouble is when I am on the pc the text of the profile is at the top then the pics at the bottom then you have to scroll back up to send a message.

Maybe fabs need to look at the layout of their phone app??

Like that would work , people will either read or not read profile however site is set up "

I did not say it would work I said it might help.

Even if it cut down say 10% of the messages it would be a start???

Here Here.... Time and time again have I spent time reading a woman's profile to ensure I meet all her requirements.. Send a nice message...

Only never to get a polite no thank you..

They just see the cleavage, brain doesnt register the literature love x

Here Here.... Time and time again have I spent time reading a woman's profile to ensure I meet all her requirements.. Send a nice message...

Only never to get a polite no thank you.."

What you're forgetting is that just because you (and I mean generically not personally) seem to meet someone's preferences 'on paper' - she or they just may not feel attracted to you!!

By *anda man.Man  over a year ago

Stockport

Hey Lofty!!

Don't give up on the 'polite'.

It helps define you...Your not one of the totally up themselves 18crt pussy owners...

Just like some males that can't see past a cleavage that goes on for ever..some of the female species get off on the supply and demand theme..Men will always demand an ample supply of pussy.. and some women relish the power their role to supply.

Being polite to the masses is a gift..you'll surely go to heaven..

P.S. My wife says she doesn't mind if we date..

Night Angel.

Only never to get a polite no thank you..

What you're forgetting is that just because you (and I mean generically not personally) seem to meet someone's preferences 'on paper' - she or they just may not feel attracted to you!!"

I totally understand that. I also understand that women and couples get alot of one liner messages... Heck even I get them from guys????

But if Surley if someone has taken the time and effort, a polite no thank you is deserved??

Just cos someone isn't interested doesn't mean they think of the person as lowlife

Sadly so many people can't handle rejection and get abusive to a polite no thanks

Ur damned if u do and damned if u don't

Pity I'm only 5ft 2

Hull

"Pity I'm only 5ft 2 "

sharp suits...I think NOT lol

Aren't rules there to be broken?