FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Site rules

Site rules

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What are the rules on here when it comes to charging people for things like parties etc, i know you cant charge for sex etc but ive had a couple of messages lately from people holding house parties and charging people to go, one wanted £40 of me to go so fucked knows what they was charging men, when i questioned them about this fee they said it was to cover costs as they put food on and supplied condoms then went onto saying it was allowed on the site to charge so long as its only to cover any expence laid out by you, so i asked if they had a list of people who was attending and they sent me one and it had 8 single men, 15 couples and 3 single women on it, right now i dont know what they was charging for single guys and couples to go but lets just assum everyone was £40, which im sure they wouldnt have been, that £1040 for a party at their home!! just how much food they putting on ffs? surely this has to be classed as making money from this site?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *im53Man  over a year ago

Boldon

fully agree with you there

just report to admin, I did with the gang bang one and it was pulled with in mins

been to one party who charge £10 each to cover hot tub costs usualy 20 people there and they have one every 2 weeks

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"so i asked if they had a list of people who was attending and they sent me one and it had 8 single men, 15 couples and 3 single women on it, right now i dont know what they was charging for single guys and couples to go but lets just assum everyone was £40, which im sure they wouldnt have been, that £1040 for a party at their home!! just how much food they putting on ffs? surely this has to be classed as making money from this site?"

Wow thats one way of making some good money! Anyone wanna help me do this lol!

Well I just think they planned on you paying for the whole cost of their party! invite that girl, and send her the whole bill! haha :P

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Flipping heck you would have to get through a lot of bloody condoms at £40 a head lol and if you was busy doing that you would have no time to eat the banquet

right - next week party time all come £50 to cover hmmm whatever..laughs wouldnt ever pay to go to a party..okay presi's for the cpl giving party and bring our own booze but pay?!?!?

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

I dont think £5 or £10 is out of order if they have the party in some place rented but if its at home then why charge at all.

Steve

By *anutd2006Couple  over a year ago

bolton

we have asked for £5 in the past, towards our hotel costs when having a gang bang.

We have provided bottles of water and fun.

none of the guys have complained to us. In fact one wanted to give us a tenner and we refused

Very big difference between a hotel party and a house party. To be asked to contribute to the cost of a hotel room or rented apartment fair enough, but if you are throwing a party at home no way - well certainly not £40 a bloody head !!!!!

x x

Sounds like a commercial venture to be honest. I would take the guest figures with a pinch of salt. There was a B & B who used to run swinging parties a while back. I dont think we ever booked anything except the "last" room.

When my partner and I had a party in the summer we publicised it on Fab. We were a bit taken aback at the way a lot of enquirers treated us as if we were perveyors af a service, not people generous enough to invite them to our home. We did not expect a contribution the company of friends old and new was well worth our outlay

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"we have asked for £5 in the past, towards our hotel costs when having a gang bang.

We have provided bottles of water and fun.

none of the guys have complained to us. In fact one wanted to give us a tenner and we refused "

i think thats totally resnoble, if your paying for rooms and asking for small fees to cover costs i think thats ok, but to charge £40+ for house parties isnt covering costs its paying the damn morage for them if they have one a month lol

"Sounds like a commercial venture to be honest. I would take the guest figures with a pinch of salt. There was a B & B who used to run swinging parties a while back. I dont think we ever booked anything except the "last" room. "

Would like to point out that no parties are held here unless they are Birthday parties for me or Sasha at which time no charges are made for entry or for overnight stays as only friends are invited we have a BnB for swingers visiting local clubs and staying here is not about playing on the premises though as a lifestyle couple we dont dictate what our guests can or cant do, but I do know of another BnB in the area that run parties with entry fees

» Add a new message to this topic