FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Group scenarios

Group scenarios

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *inx and Nymph OP   Couple 36 weeks ago

bristol

Has anyone ever experienced a scenario where there was group sex scenario, but someone ended up being excluded because others weren’t keen? If so what happened?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rpeggioCouple 36 weeks ago

Baughurst

Yes, at a party. One single male was excluded because he was not invited to play, however the group of couples were playing with was ok with him and others watching.

Group scenario I take people that have talked before and chatted and agreed. If as a couple one of us felt excluded both of us would leave.

If you mean an orgy scenario where you join a random group of people that you have never talked to before, then no we have no experience of that, not our scene.

By *ormerWelshcouple2020Man 36 weeks ago

Stourbridge

"Has anyone ever experienced a scenario where there was group sex scenario, but someone ended up being excluded because others weren’t keen? If so what happened? "

As a couple it was suggested once that I sit out the encounter, as the female said she only wanted female female involvement but wanted her partner to join with both.

My partner declined.

By *ittleMissCaliWoman 36 weeks ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

"Has anyone ever experienced a scenario where there was group sex scenario, but someone ended up being excluded because others weren’t keen? If so what happened? "

Yes

I was excluded in a group play session at a club once. It was all couples and whilst my partner at the time was wanted... I was not due to apparently my reputation of being a greedy girl... and being much to young for most of them. I kinda just watched my partner for the most part.

bristol

"Has anyone ever experienced a scenario where there was group sex scenario, but someone ended up being excluded because others weren’t keen? If so what happened?

Yes

I was excluded in a group play session at a club once. It was all couples and whilst my partner at the time was wanted... I was not due to apparently my reputation of being a greedy girl... and being much to young for most of them. I kinda just watched my partner for the most part.

"

Excluded for being too greedy !? Ha that’s hilarious

bristol

"Has anyone ever experienced a scenario where there was group sex scenario, but someone ended up being excluded because others weren’t keen? If so what happened?

Yes

Excluded for being too greedy !? Ha that’s hilarious "

Did you still enjoy watching ?

» Add a new message to this topic