FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > So called ‘Couples’

So called ‘Couples’

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *host1100 OP   Man 36 weeks ago

Scotland / England

Can I ask for some comment by hopefully real couples and obviously anyone else who has an opinion.

My question or point is this, if a suspect ‘couples’ profile has an update like the following ‘my guy is free all week while I’m away, who can look after him’ is that not a dead giveaway that it’s a single male with old photos of his Mrs ??

Am I just paranoid or does it happen ??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *lik and PaulCouple 36 weeks ago

Flagrante

Although we've never announced it when either of us are away on business we can and do play separately so it's very possible that it's genuine.

By *ickD80Man 36 weeks ago

Wolverhampton

You’re being paranoid, there aren’t any fake profiles on this site, it’s a completely legit site that’s strictly moderated and vetted. Suggesting otherwise will get me in trouble so I’m not going to do that.

Wolverhampton

"Can I ask for some comment by hopefully real couples and obviously anyone else who has an opinion.

My question or point is this, if a suspect ‘couples’ profile has an update like the following ‘my guy is free all week while I’m away, who can look after him’ is that not a dead giveaway that it’s a single male with old photos of his Mrs ??

Am I just paranoid or does it happen ??"

Are the profile pictures all of the woman?

By (user no longer on site) 36 weeks ago

I don’t think I’ve ever spoken to a couple on here and it’s been a woman on the other end of the chat

By *heVonMatterhornsCouple 36 weeks ago

Lincoln

I've seen similar statuses from a handful of legitimate couples, so it does happen (rarely). Generally though, I'd say it's a massive red flag unless you know them

LvM

Scotland / England

No, two of each, ie cock and body then 2 of Mrs

Seems dodgy to me

By *ucka39Man 36 weeks ago

Newcastle

It's a tricky one to agree or disagree on unless they've had verification from meets

Scotland / England

I think I e spoken to the female of a couple so I’m not that paranoid, I just find certain things to be dodgy and as someone said ‘red flags’

Scotland / England

Yeah I think getting to know someone is a big step

By *quirtyfun69Couple 36 weeks ago

Burnley

Well FEMALE speaking here, but yeah we get what you mean, tbf you know 9/10 it's a make on other end tho

Scotland / England

I’m not being mental honestly but I’ve seen some couples with what I believe to be fake veris also lol

I will happily chat away with most people on here and have no problems but it’s just that small percentage that get me thinking !!

Does that make sense

Wolverhampton

"No, two of each, ie cock and body then 2 of Mrs

Seems dodgy to me"

What is it about the profile that seems dodgy?

Scotland / England

How long have you been a member ? Im only asking to see if you e been on long enough to spit a chancer lol

If a couple are ‘mysteriously’ not together and it’s the male ready to be looked after then that’s a red flag in my eyes

By *urora1912Woman 36 weeks ago

Norfolk East anglia

A few coupes I know say similar as the Mr works away

"Can I ask for some comment by hopefully real couples and obviously anyone else who has an opinion.

99% of the time it’s a guy, yes. Same goes for couples profiles where it’s permanently written “male half only”.

You’d be surprised at the amount of couples I get messaging me saying only the male is around. They try and tempt it by saying that I’ll get a couples verification and that’ll look good.

It’s creepy if you ask me.

By *heVonMatterhornsCouple 36 weeks ago

Lincoln

Use the "Reply +quote" button so people know who you're responding too, OP

LvM

But we are happy for each other to play with others when we are not apart I give Mr the go ahead as does he with me when he's busy working x

By *pforfun12Man 36 weeks ago

Norwich

[Removed by poster at 24/09/23 23:16:58]

By *pforfun12Man 36 weeks ago

Norwich

I think if you both play then only play together never on your own we never did

Scotland / England

"Use the "Reply +quote" button so people know who you're responding too, OP

LvM"

No problem, thank you xx

By *teveanddebsCouple 36 weeks ago

Norwich

It could be a cuckquean but granted, they are few and far between.

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple 36 weeks ago

Leeds

It does happen, there's couples I know are real say the me is available at the weekend or the Mrs.

I'd always be wary if only one was meeting but it doesn't automatically mean they are fake.

Mrs

By *aughty Couple ABCCouple 36 weeks ago

West Bromwich

"I don’t think I’ve ever spoken to a couple on here and it’s been a woman on the other end of the chat "

You've not chatted to us then

By *ee And MikeCouple 36 weeks ago

Cannock

"Although we've never announced it when either of us are away on business we can and do play separately so it's very possible that it's genuine."

We’d agree with that, but it can be difficult at times to sort the genuine ones out from the idiots.

By *ustincamebridgeCouple 36 weeks ago

manchester

I (male) often reply on forums without Cammy (f). We both reply to messages which will often mean a delayed answer. We have had conversations with ‘couples’ where it turned out to be just a man.

That said whilst we have been on Fab for almost a year we still have not met anyone from the site via the site

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple 36 weeks ago

Coventry

I think we at least take it as suspicious. Maybe dig a bit deeper into the profile. But that doesn't mean it's not genuine. We are single parents and live separately due to practical constraints. Add work into the picture there is often times one of us is at a lose end and the other isn't (normally Mrs is free). So we get that.

However if this is a thing a couple does fairly often why not set up singles profiles. We both have a singles profile. Although I suspect the guy in a couple hopes to use his Couples credentials as an advantage over single guys and/or get more visibility (especially from those who filter single guys). Maybe it does give advantage but it can be seen as a bit disingenuous. Personally we prefer to keep our couples profile and it's reputation for stuff we do together.

We occasionally meet separately so it does happen, but at the same time we do see it as suspicious when others do it....!

The problem with setting up a singles profile is that it almost looks more suspicious. And the Mr will get close to zero meets while the Mrs will be inundated

By *issmorganWoman 36 weeks ago

Calderdale innit

I'd be suspicious of that tbh

It could be they've split up and he's still using the profile.

It's like the ones who say Mr is free for fun tonight ,yet the profile is full of pics of her only.

Some may be genuine ,if theres veries suggesting he's met alone before or the profile states they meet separately (my partner and I do ,but have our own profiles as well as a couple one).

Go with your gut op and you won't go to far wrong.

By *lik and PaulCouple 36 weeks ago

Flagrante

"I think if you both play then only play together never on your own we never did "

Everyone has their own dynamic.

This is a huge red flag for us. We've had instances where Mrs has been asleep on a night but Mr is awake so we haven't been able bto play. We've noticed these status however more and more. that's why we ask for recent pictures of you both together, if you can't do that something is up? Are we in the wrong to do that?

we are a couple and this is a couples profile and you will never find either of us looking to meet alone on this account,I the mr look after the account and do the searching/messaging etc and I have my own singles account if I want to meet alone and always with her full knowledge

By *rian91Couple 36 weeks ago

new forest

If the account is verified then would have needed both to verify? If unverified then most likely a male increasing their chances

By *eyond PurityCouple 36 weeks ago

Laceby

We’ve yet to see a profile that says ‘husband away for a week so only female playing’

I think veri’s and the profile outlining that they meet alone at times would have to show this, otherwise we would not take it as not real.

You may as well just find a single male though so there’s no drama - unless you’ve already played before and know what he brings to the table.

K

By *issmorganWoman 36 weeks ago

Calderdale innit

"If the account is verified then would have needed both to verify? If unverified then most likely a male increasing their chances"

It if it was verified years ago,could be that it was once a couple ,now just him.ive seen that a couple of times.

By *dwalu2Couple 36 weeks ago

Bristol

"We’ve yet to see a profile that says ‘husband away for a week so only female playing’

"

We’ve seen it a few times! It’s rare, but not an impossibility.

By *atureBoySouthMan 36 weeks ago

Fareham

I bumped into a very dear friend on here. We had an awkward brief conversation initially in which she denied it, and I wondered if her husband had set up the profile without her knowledge, and was playing away. After a few minutes, she confirmed it was them, and for a while at least, we had a fantastic friendship, each knowing the other was in the lifestyle, but never likely to get together to play.

Not long afterwards, I did spot their profile say that hubby was away in a hotel in Oxford, and looking to play. I actually queried it with my dear friend as I owe her so much, just to make sure he wasn't playing away, and she confirmed that he was up there for work, and she, as the dutiful wife, had packed him off with condoms and told him to have fun. In reality, I think he just found out how hard it is as a 'single' guy, esp when people think that you might be playing away. I'm not sure they'd do similar now, they've found their way in the lifestyle more these days, and would be the first to say that they play as one unit, together, or not at all.

I've also met with one half of a genuine couple, while the other was also playing whilst away with work for a week.

So yes, it can and does happen, but yes, you are also correct that there are a great many fake couples profiles out there, indeed, many fake profiles of all types. Always engage with an open mind, and if in doubt, disengage.

By *oolyCoolyCplCouple 36 weeks ago

Newcastle under Lyme

A couple we swapped with posted something like that, its normal and doesn't always mean they're a single bloke.

That said, there are also some couples where only the bloke ever plays. We avoid those.

» Add a new message to this topic