FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Boob job- advice needed.

Boob job- advice needed.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    34 weeks ago

I’m 6 days post op boob job and going out of my mind. I want to go to a club, I want to play out, but I can’t be touched. Am happy to play gently with my man, and with others, and will keep them covered. Any ladies, or sensible men with any words of wisdom? Am I better just writing off any fun until 2024?? I might die!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *iltsTSgirlTV/TS 34 weeks ago

Chichester

Leave them alone for 12 weeks. Keep them strapped up in compression garment.

You don’t want to risk developing capsular contraction with being over zealous and wasting all that money .

You don’t want to do any physical exertion or muscle / arm straining for a good few weeks You can probably have sex again if you leave boobs alone and strapped up in a month or so

"Leave them alone for 12 weeks. Keep them strapped up in compression garment.

You don’t want to risk developing capsular contraction with being over zealous and wasting all that money .

You don’t want to do any physical exertion or muscle / arm straining for a good few weeks You can probably have sex again if you leave boobs alone and strapped up in a month or so

"

Well yours are beautiful. So I’m going to do exactly as you said x

By *iltsTSgirlTV/TS 34 weeks ago

Chichester

Well yours are beautiful. So I’m going to do exactly as you said x"

My first boob job I fucked up by getting out there fucking/working etc immediately and gave my self capsulation quite fast .... these current boobs I had done in 2017 and did nothing for 12 weeks ...other than light gym work on lower body ....and stayed in my compression garment as much as possible when applicable .. still had some sex but boobs off limits at end of month 2

you will be fine and perfect just trust the surgeon advice and reap the spoils down the line ... you can have always more sex later on .. getting botched boobs repaired is expensive / painful xxx

Well yours are beautiful. So I’m going to do exactly as you said x

My first boob job I fucked up by getting out there fucking/working etc immediately and gave my self capsulation quite fast .... these current boobs I had done in 2017 and did nothing for 12 weeks ...other than light gym work on lower body ....and stayed in my compression garment as much as possible when applicable .. still had some sex but boobs off limits at end of month 2

you will be fine and perfect just trust the surgeon advice and reap the spoils down the line ... you can have always more sex later on .. getting botched boobs repaired is expensive / painful xxx"

You are absolutely right. Thank you for your reply, I really appreciate it x

» Add a new message to this topic