FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > what is it with guys who say they can accomodate

what is it with guys who say they can accomodate

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

and when u actually mail then there,s always an excuse

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Because some people are downright cads and bounders and cannot be trusted ...

On the other hand .........

By *entleman_PerveMan  over a year ago

peterborough

a cynical person might assume they actually are not single at all....

"a cynical person might assume they actually are not single at all...."

Tut Tut my good man, what ever would make you think such a thing ... ?

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

just aswell were not cynical lmao

or could be living with housemates like myself. i like to keep things private & have alot of consideration for them but i know where your coming from,its hard to tell what the truth is. the only way id take any lady home is after reg meets so home accom is not off the menu,for me anyway.

warwicks01, have you read our profile and some of the details contained within?

we know exactly where you are coming from.

Charley x

sogood2gether- just read your profile & you seem to speak everything that is the truth LOL

By *ichNjudyCouple  over a year ago

stoke on trent

So what is it, exactly, with couples who can't accommodate??? We met loads of them and we can guarantee 100% they are genuine swingers.

Being couples does that make them any different to single males in this respect? While on the topic we met two single fems who can't accommodate either but they were lovely too

Does allowing people in to your home make you more / less genuine swingers?

OK, being to accommodate may (or may not) make you more *successful* swingers, but that was not the question

xxxx

Ju & Rich

stoke on trent

And as a point OP - why can't *you* accommodate? Is there something suspicious to read into that?

By *entleman_PerveMan  over a year ago

peterborough

I dont think its a case of not being able to accommodate but saying they can when infact they cant.

"And as a point OP - why can't *you* accommodate? Is there something suspicious to read into that?"

As Willo said, I think you have misunderstood the OP, they are referring to those that claim they CAN accommodate but in actual fact it would seem they Can't.

I would guess these guys realise if they claim they can accommodate then they will appear to have no commitments as in serious relationship and figure they will cross that bridge when faced with it.

Of course there may be many reasons, but this is how I would view it.

W

stoke on trent

That will teach me not to post on the forums at 2.45am and more than several sheets to the wind lol

I actually live with my disabled Mother but she has agreed that if I ever have a meet at out house, I can push her wheelchair into the shed in the Garden until I have finished. My Mam knows that because of my age and premature ejactualtion problem, she will never be there long!

"That will teach me not to post on the forums at 2.45am and more than several sheets to the wind lol"

lol

rule 1 - Don't post pissed. pmsl.

W

"I actually live with my disabled Mother but she has agreed that if I ever have a meet at out house, I can push her wheelchair into the shed in the Garden until I have finished. My Mam knows that because of my age and premature ejactualtion problem, she will never be there long!"

Nutter!!!!!!!!!!!

By *leasureDomeMan  over a year ago

all over the place

there can be lots of reasons ...for example you need to cool it a while to give the neighbours downstairs a break from late nites ....

i dont think its any problem is it ...if you cant accomodate and they cant ...it doesnt happen does it ...

mr x

I think the OP should have typed in capitals or maybe used a big feck off crayon which may have made things a bit easier to comprehend for some

"there can be lots of reasons ...for example you need to cool it a while to give the neighbours downstairs a break from late nites ....

i dont think its any problem is it ...if you cant accomodate and they cant ...it doesnt happen does it ...

mr x"

Why don't it happen?? Theres always clubs.

and in answer the the OP question, they are living in LaLa land, just here for the chat and the fantasy and they have no bolloxs to meet

all over the place

"there can be lots of reasons ...for example you need to cool it a while to give the neighbours downstairs a break from late nites ....

mr x

and in answer the the OP question, they are living in LaLa land, just here for the chat and the fantasy and they have no bolloxs to meet"

thats true but not everyone likes clubs or can afford them ...especially single guys who get charged extortionate rates.

mr x

and in answer the the OP question, they are living in LaLa land, just here for the chat and the fantasy and they have no bolloxs to meet

thats true but not everyone likes clubs or can afford them ...especially single guys who get charged extortionate rates."

Not sure how thats relevant to the OP's question of

"what is it with guys who say they can accomodate.............and when u actually mail then there,s always an excuse"

By *wabbitMan  over a year ago

grimsby

It is strange when guys say then can accomodate but always give excuses

I play as a single male but am married and I can accomodate.

Now I know a lot can't because of kids ect

but it is strange if a guy has his own place and is single and cant accomodate. It gets my wife suspicious when males contact her on here

Forum Mod

"It is strange when guys say then can accomodate but always give excuses

I play as a single male but am married and I can accomodate.

Now I know a lot can't because of kids ect

but it is strange if a guy has his own place and is single and cant accomodate. It gets my wife suspicious when males contact her on here "

If they're not married and playing away then they probably live in shitholes in which case your wife would'nt want to go near them anyway

a lot of couples cant accommodate because they have young children or teenagers or even a parent living with them, doesnt mean they aint genuine swingers. But if a fella says can accommodate and gives daft reasons not too ask for home number if they no give that after chatting to you for a while they gotta me married lolol

all over the place

mr x

thats true but not everyone likes clubs or can afford them ...especially single guys who get charged extortionate rates.

"what is it with guys who say they can accomodate.............and when u actually mail then there,s always an excuse"

"

its relevant because most of the replies are coming from couples or single women ,who do not qualify to answer the question just quess ..if the OP did not wanted responses from single guys ...they should of said ...i was giving just one from a many potential different reasons.

mr x

its relevant because most of the replies are coming from couples or single women ,who do not qualify to answer the question just quess ..if the OP did not wanted responses from single guys ...they should of said ...i was giving just one from a many potential different reasons."

The OP was asking why you fical single guys change their mind at the last min about their capacity to accomadate,

Perhaps it's me and my simplistic approach again but the OP appears to be saying that they read profiles, guys say in their profiles they can accom, the Op contacts them and there is always an excuse as to why the guy cannot now accom.

I am quite probably missing the point completely here but I think the OP is suggesting that if you cannot accom for any reason why have in your profile that you can?

I fully accept that there are always going to be reasons why people cannot accom, we cant and we are totally upfront in our profile about that. Surely the more honest approach is to stick your accom limitations in your profile as by doing so you avoid the subsequent doubts with regards your credibility as per the general thrust of this thread

"Perhaps it's me and my simplistic approach again but the OP appears to be saying that they read profiles, guys say in their profiles they can accom, the Op contacts them and there is always an excuse as to why the guy cannot now accom.

I am quite probably missing the point completely here but I think the OP is suggesting that if you cannot accom for any reason why have in your profile that you can?

I fully accept that there are always going to be reasons why people cannot accom, we cant and we are totally upfront in our profile about that. Surely the more honest approach is to stick your accom limitations in your profile as by doing so you avoid the subsequent doubts with regards your credibility as per the general thrust of this thread "

Nah, 2bonks, you will have to make a bit clearer for old droney, he is knocking on a bit now, he gets confused easy

all over the place

"Perhaps it's me and my simplistic approach again but the OP appears to be saying that they read profiles, guys say in their profiles they can accom, the Op contacts them and there is always an excuse as to why the guy cannot now accom.

I fully accept that there are always going to be reasons why people cannot accom, we cant and we are totally upfront in our profile about that. Surely the more honest approach is to stick your accom limitations in your profile as by doing so you avoid the subsequent doubts with regards your credibility as per the general thrust of this thread "

but why is it a problem i can accomodate and most of the time i do ...but sometimes i cant .,...i contact couples who say they can then cant ....

why single men ??

I fully accept that there are always going to be reasons why people cannot accom, we cant and we are totally upfront in our profile about that. Surely the more honest approach is to stick your accom limitations in your profile as by doing so you avoid the subsequent doubts with regards your credibility as per the general thrust of this thread

but why is it a problem i can accomodate and most of the time i do ...but sometimes i cant .,...i contact couples who say they can then cant ....

why single men ??"

OBSERVATION NOT CRITICISM!!

Not sure about why the OP chooses single guys but you say

"i can accomodate and most of the time i do ...but sometimes i cant"

Now go re read your profile where you say you can accom but have no mention of "but sometimes i cant" which is exactly what the OP is alluding to.

In the eyes of most a single guy with his own property and no complications in his life will be able to accom pretty much at the drop of a hat. If said single guy has complications in his life, whether they be work, family, lodger etc etc and does not declare that in his profile is it any wonder some folk make the seemingly obvious leap with regard to credibility?

I know this is not restricted to single guys but that was the question the OP asked.

all over the place

why single men ??

OBSERVATION NOT CRITICISM!!

Not sure about why the OP chooses single guys but you say

"i can accomodate and most of the time i do ...but sometimes i cant"

Now go re read your profile where you say you can accom but have no mention of "but sometimes i cant" which is exactly what the OP is alluding to.

In the eyes of most a single guy with his own property and no complications in his life will be able to accom pretty much at the drop of a hat. If said single guy has complications in his life, whether they be work, family, lodger etc etc and does not declare that in his profile is it any wonder some folk make the seemingly obvious leap with regard to credibility?

I know this is not restricted to single guys but that was the question the OP asked. "

i can see it being construed as something other than it is, but isnt that in the head of the viewer not the reality.

Dont forget the people who are accused of being dishonest are not true single men or women ....they are married men or women part of a "Couple".

i do not wish to polarise the issue but why should true single men or women have to explain themselves ......are you perhaps advocating i put something like ..." i can accomodate except when my daughter decides to visit me from university and stay for the night or when i am away on business.... lol."

Why should we ....we have done nothing wrong..if we put something like that the wrong conclusion would be drawn anyway, surely ?

"That will teach me not to post on the forums at 2.45am and more than several sheets to the wind lol

lol

rule 1 - Don't post pissed. pmsl.

W"

Rule No.2 "Don't piss posted"

PD,

Surely the whole purpose of a well constructed, totally accurate profile which gives a full representation is to nullify the potential for

"i can see it being construed as something other than it is, but isnt that in the head of the viewer not the reality."

"i do not wish to polarise the issue but why should true single men or women have to explain themselves" can also be read directly across to true couples. If we all operate using the old adage of honesty being the best policy surely being open and truthful up front is the best way to treat our prospective playing partners.

We are right on the cusp of trying to meet with a single guy outside of a club scenario, it's just the next nervous step for us, but for us single guy = can accom, as in has own home to play in. Not interested in any of the usual excuses, they may well be true but if you cannot accom then we would pass you by.

If we did contact a guy and he his opening gambit was to introduce accom issues our first thought would be "why is that not reflected in his profile" our second thought would be "what other things has he neglected to tell us" which would have us simply passing him by.

You may argue that for some total honesty in a profile may reduce their playing potential but the flip side to that is the devil is always in the detail and dishonesty is usually easily uncovered.

all over the place

"PD,

Surely the whole purpose of a well constructed, totally accurate profile which gives a full representation is to nullify the potential for

"i can see it being construed as something other than it is, but isnt that in the head of the viewer not the reality."

"i do not wish to polarise the issue but why should true single men or women have to explain themselves" can also be read directly across to true couples. If we all operate using the old adage of honesty being the best policy surely being open and truthful up front is the best way to treat our prospective playing partners.

We are right on the cusp of trying to meet with a single guy outside of a club scenario, it's just the next nervous step for us, but for us single guy = can accom, as in has own home to play in. Not interested in any of the usual excuses, they may well be true but if you cannot accom then we would pass you by.

If we did contact a guy and he his opening gambit was to introduce accom issues our first thought would be "why is that not reflected in his profile" our second thought would be "what other things has he neglected to tell us" which would have us simply passing him by.

You may argue that for some total honesty in a profile may reduce their playing potential but the flip side to that is the devil is always in the detail and dishonesty is usually easily uncovered.

"

your absolutely right about honesty ...however once again the dishonest people are generally not single people they are couples cheating and masquerading as singles.

To put the level of detail in a profile you suggest ..would make it long, boring and unattractive.

I have found that many couples get stroppy when you can not fit in with there dates and schedules,where as but for a delay of a week or so you can .This then (as you have indicated) transfers into a irrational assumption that something is being hidden.

For many its almost like an elitism ..that scenario being ...you want to join us then fit in with our plans or hit the road....to be honest anyone with a preoccupation with accomodation issues rings all sorts of warnning bells for me ...especially when diary and accomodation issues outweigh other more important factors.

incidently that is not a knock at you personally or how you select your meets just an observation and my experiences.

woaaaa ,,, my head hurts ,, i think if a guy says he can accom and then all of a sudden cant ,, then chances are he is a timewaster full stop ,,,,

all over the place

"woaaaa ,,, my head hurts ,, i think if a guy says he can accom and then all of a sudden cant ,, then chances are he is a timewaster full stop ,,,, "

why ?

"PD,

your absolutely right about honesty ...however once again the dishonest people are generally not single people they are couples cheating and masquerading as singles.

To put the level of detail in a profile you suggest ..would make it long, boring and unattractive.

I have found that many couples get stroppy when you can not fit in with there dates and schedules,where as but for a delay of a week or so you can .This then (as you have indicated) transfers into a irrational assumption that something is being hidden.

For many its almost like an elitism ..that scenario being ...you want to join us then fit in with our plans or hit the road....to be honest anyone with a preoccupation with accomodation issues rings all sorts of warnning bells for me ...especially when diary and accomodation issues outweigh other more important factors.

incidently that is not a knock at you personally or how you select your meets just an observation and my experiences.

"

I am still confused as to why qualifying accom conditions on a profile is a bad thing. I know it may affect the amount of hits a couple or an individual gets but a simple one liner is open, honest and, more importantly, relevant.

Those who misinterpret the one liner, a possible indication of a closed mind, are quite possibly not the sort of folk you would choose to meet so no harm no foul....... surely?

Spin it another way, you include on your profile you can accom but occasionally daughter is home from Uni, couple with kids at Uni see your profile, possibly empathise, possibly get in touch as you have something in common...........voila

Lay it all out there I say and let folk judge you by your written word and not by your omission.

That cause their wife isnt going to the bingo and havent got an empty house

all over the place

"PD,

I am still confused as to why qualifying accom conditions on a profile is a bad thing. I know it may affect the amount of hits a couple or an individual gets but a simple one liner is open, honest and, more importantly, relevant.

Those who misinterpret the one liner, a possible indication of a closed mind, are quite possibly not the sort of folk you would choose to meet so no harm no foul....... surely?

Spin it another way, you include on your profile you can accom but occasionally daughter is home from Uni, couple with kids at Uni see your profile, possibly empathise, possibly get in touch as you have something in common...........voila

Lay it all out there I say and let folk judge you by your written word and not by your omission."

well i can see all that yeah, but i dont want to drag my private life into my swinging life to be honest its totally separate .

Whats wrong a bit of patience with arranging a date when all people can meet,rather than assuming its because of some dark secret or infidelity ?

» Add a new message to this topic