FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Young men for the older lady

Young men for the older lady

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hello to all you fellow 'older ladies' on here. I was just wondering what is the acceptable lower age limit for the men we meet?

Seems ok for men of my age to meet young women but I met a 23 year old recently (he told me he was 25, not that that makes things any better) and it really made me feel like an old perv

What does everybody else think? Did I just happen to meet the wrong guy? He seemed soooo very very young!

Peaches x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

22 is the perfect age. no younger. no older.

hes very lucky as mature women are my fantasy and not came true for me yet x

By *rT30Man  over a year ago

Munster

"Hello to all you fellow 'older ladies' on here. I was just wondering what is the acceptable lower age limit for the men we meet?

Seems ok for men of my age to meet young women but I met a 23 year old recently (he told me he was 25, not that that makes things any better) and it really made me feel like an old perv

What does everybody else think? Did I just happen to meet the wrong guy? He seemed soooo very very young!

Peaches x"

What a lucky bastard in fairness!!

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

I dont think for one moment there is a right or wrong; it is more a matter of what you like and with what age range you feel comfortable.

I would feel a bit like a cougar going for a man more than 15 years younger than my age - but it is not set in stone as some guys look and are a lot more mature.

Either way - do what feels right for you

I met a 25 year old for nearly a year....can honestly say he was one of the guys I've had most fun with...dirty and kinky, and not the least bit shy about it

"22 is the perfect age. no younger. no older. "

Do you know anybody of that description? lol

"22 is the perfect age. no younger. no older. "

Maybe not an older boy...but def a big boy

"22 is the perfect age. no younger. no older.

Maybe not an older boy...but def a big boy "

Is he? I might have a sneaky look - just in the interests of this forum post you understand

"Hello to all you fellow 'older ladies' on here. I was just wondering what is the acceptable lower age limit for the men we meet?

Peaches x"

I know how you feel, met a 21 year old not long back and after we had played I felt guilty and kept saying sorry to him, not sure why as I didn't force him to do anything but it just felt wrong and I felt I should have said no as I was the older one And maybe being so young he didn't really know what he wanted

Just felt odd

Is he? I might have a sneaky look - just in the interests of this forum post you understand "

Have to do your research

Is he? I might have a sneaky look - just in the interests of this forum post you understand

Have to do your research "

Yes I'm always very thorough in my undertakings

Is he? I might have a sneaky look - just in the interests of this forum post you understand 28 is a better age

Have to do your research "

Have to do your research

"

Oh god!!! Now we're perverts too

Have to do your research

Oh god!!! Now we're perverts too "

28 is a better age lol

Do you know anybody of that description? lol"

Just one. Lovely chap. Sure you'd enjoy his company....... you perv

Do you know anybody of that description? lol

Just one. Lovely chap. Sure you'd enjoy his company....... you perv "

At least you didn't say 'old perv' lol

It's different for different people as we all have different comfort levels. The general consensus talking to people is young enough to be an offspring but in reality its what you feel comfortable with and nobody else.

Age is a number its the person inside that counts more as long as he is mature for his age and not still like a little school boy . Dont let it put you off hun you only live once enjoy yourself. X

Lucky guy! Meet me next! Lol xx

"Lucky guy! Meet me next! Lol xx "

I'm old enough to be your Gran!!! I don't smell of TCP, Germoline and wee though

By *lackshadow7Man  over a year ago

Toronto

As has already been stated, what a lucky guy, haha.

To answer your question from a male perspective.....most of the "older" ladies i've been fortunate enough to meet have usually set their limit at no lower than 25. At the same time, i guess it depends on what ever takes your fancy

Like most things, not every younger guy is the same. Some are more experienced beyond their years, and some act more mature than others.

By *reedy_for_funCouple  over a year ago

My House

We won't meet anyone under 25, for us that's the lowest age we'll drop down to.

Something feels wrong for me when I think of any younger. But we're all different, all have different levels of what we want and how we want it. That's what makes this world such fun

There are no perfect ages. Just whatever feels right to you. If your attracted age shouldn't count. I've met woman nearly 20 years older than me and had great fun.

i don't think age matters, as long as your are both happy and comfortable with each other, then so what. I like younger men and wont stop doing what i want coz a few people in their opinion think its wrong.

Fab is about fun so enjoy it while we can i say..

My serious answer would be that it depends on their emotional and sexual maturity. I've turned down 18 year olds (not a big age difference for me) that have seemed too childish and it just felt a bit wrong. But if they are mature, secure in themselves, and know what they want, why not have a bit of fun with a younger guy?

I only meet younger guys, down to 18 maybe a 17 year old once.. But I don't feel dirty or anything.

Op when u was 23 did u feel too immature for a sex life?

Also I think if an 18 year old is confident enough to be on here looking then good for them

They maybe classed as a younger adult, but still an adult

By *oxy_minxWoman  over a year ago

Scotland - Aberdeen

I know people say age is just a number, but for me, I am looking for the whole package as not just looking for a shag, I want to be able to relate to someone and enjoy a conversation as well, so anyone under 30 is a turn off for me, I just base people on the age of my team that I work day in day out with....it's a pretty good indicator on who I would get on with and those that would not get on with me

Also so what what others think as long as what u do is legal.. Afterall there are plenty that would tut at u being a swinger.. You don't care about those so why care about those who would tut about younger guys

"My serious answer would be that it depends on their emotional and sexual maturity. I've turned down 18 year olds (not a big age difference for me) that have seemed too childish and it just felt a bit wrong. But if they are mature, secure in themselves, and know what they want, why not have a bit of fun with a younger guy?"

Think I picked a bad one - I felt like I was keeping a naughty teenager in check! Wasn't my best experience but he seemed to enjoy himself

Thanks for all your replies, I think I need to be even more stringent with my choice of meet in future if they're under 25 lol

Peaches x"

I always say if you have to consider age specially on these sites, let it be the conventional age of 18 although that might be too young for some people.....it's just to say that there's no reason to think twice as long as the other person is old enough to make an informed choice which he IS.......but please don't tell him you're having these doubts coz that'll just crush him Happy swinging!

Well i have never had to lie about my age. Im quite mature for my age i have been told.

I dont know if its a good thing or a bad thing..but, sometimes if someone takes the time to get to know me..its always a pleasant surprise to realise not all young men are immature.

..got a good job and very educated. So, we just ask those looking at our profile to give us a chance i suppose.

"I know people say age is just a number, but for me, I am looking for the whole package as not just looking for a shag, I want to be able to relate to someone and enjoy a conversation as well, so anyone under 30 is a turn off for me, I just base people on the age of my team that I work day in day out with....it's a pretty good indicator on who I would get on with and those that would not get on with me "

Absolutely...age is not just a number for me...the Monkey not so much but everything we do is 100% for both of us so i tend to get the casting vote...

Not making a judgement on whether younger people should swing or not...just not with us...

Also the thing I find really uncomfortable is this obsession younger men seem to have with the fantasy of "the older woman"...I would want to spend time with people because they're interested in me as a person rather than because one small aspect of me fits some tired stereotype...

"Thanks for all your replies, I think I need to be even more stringent with my choice of meet in future if they're under 25 lol"

Yes you should probably only consider me next time you want to be under someone younger than 25.

" Wasn't my best experience but he seemed to enjoy himself "

And that in itself would surely be the reason for not meeting him again rather than his age...

..i prefer to meet older women. Not because of their age. But they are more sophisticated and i find it easier to converse with them and get along really well.

From my point of view, meeting primarily just because of her age is something i could not do. Im here to have a good time and for both of us to enjoy the experience..not here to tick 'age boxes' so to speak..

Really makes me feel so young right now haha. Everyone saying 23 etc is too young and here I am. A 20 year old. Guess that's one of the problems you find when you're looking for older women :p

Surely it's just down to the individual(s)..

Would love to meet an older woman to give me a bit of experience tbh and if it's good hopefully keep in touch

Although I bet many of you think I'm too young haha

"Thanks for all your replies, I think I need to be even more stringent with my choice of meet in future if they're under 25 lol

Yes you should probably only consider me next time you want to be under someone younger than 25."

Now there's an offer lol

Really not sure why you'd consider yourself an 'old perv' - I mean, it sounds like you both enjoyed the experience, isn't that what great sex is all about?

For me, nothing below 38 and I may raise that as the wider gap for me, just isn't right, like you said, perve

By *incs-cpl1Couple  over a year ago

Peterborough

Quite simply, whoever & whatever age takes your fancy.

In our opinion sexual chemistry is far more complex than just age alone, our best playmate was only 24 but he left a very lasting impression. We've had messages from middle-aged guys that have seemed far more immature.

30 plus for me no matter how mature they may seem. Hubby isn't bothered by age in a lady, but I prefer not to do lessons lol

"Thanks for all your replies, I think I need to be even more stringent with my choice of meet in future if they're under 25 lol

Yes you should probably only consider me next time you want to be under someone younger than 25.

Now there's an offer lol"

Just something for you to consider

By *allen MadonnaWoman  over a year ago

In my own little world

I've been with 19 yo but i have to say i prefer someone of about my age for the mental connection

"I've been with 19 yo but i have to say i prefer someone of about my age for the mental connection"

Did that not feel so very very wrong lol

By *coobyroo218Couple  over a year ago

Guernsey

When i was 18 I moved out of the parents and into a flat with a lovely girl. we tried everything and made it so much better the fact that we knew what each other wanted.

had a mate that screwed anything that moved all young girls but you get the picture, well one of the girls and me became friendly (not in a sexual way) and she told me that he was completey useless in bed and he had no idea. Just out for what HE could get and not what the woman wanted.

So in my eyes sexually immature.

Now I went on at 20 to live with a woman 15 years older than me then a woman 12 years older than me, sex was great and learned even more.

At 20 I did not really care how old the woman would be, in fact older the better, but that was not to say they knew everything, the one 12 years older than me had never given a blow job or even had oral sex herself. But was a keen learner and wanted to try as much as she could, the relationship went tits up before we could try everything(swinging was mentioned)

I think you can be sexually mature at any age depending on how you look at sex.

Me, I looked at sex as a pleasing enjoyable thing and both parties had to enjoy it, where as my mate went through women like there was no tomorrow but only in it for himself, notches on the bed post.

I dunno about anyone other males around here, but reading your posts, looking at your profile and pics, I would have thought it fantastic to meet you when I was in my early 20s...age would not have entered my mind...

By *hynottsCouple  over a year ago

nottingham

no one younger than or kid just dont seem right

There was a 22 year old lad who played with a 64 year old woman last night in the club

Peaches x"

itz whateva turnz u on huni n tbh doez it really matta what ppl think? azlong az u enjoyd the fun xx

"There was a 22 year old lad who played with a 64 year old woman last night in the club "

Did she look 64 though!!!

"30 plus for me no matter how mature they may seem. Hubby isn't bothered by age in a lady, but I prefer not to do lessons lol "

Not here to be a teacher either and I like to chat so would need to have something in common

I am 45 and 35 would be my lower limit - anyone below 28 and the thought I could legally be their mum would put me straight off lol x

"I've been with 19 yo but i have to say i prefer someone of about my age for the mental connection

Did that not feel so very very wrong lol "

I've been with many a 18 or 19 year old, didn't feel wrong.. Felt damn amazing

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

This post has made me feel soooo old! Meeting a 40 year old next week and feel like a cradle snatcher, and you're all talking twenty somethings! He's got a kind of Daniel Craig look about him, so conveniently age will be nothing but a number!

"When i was 18 I moved out of the parents and into a flat with a lovely girl. we tried everything and made it so much better the fact that we knew what each other wanted.

had a mate that screwed anything that moved all young girls but you get the picture, well one of the girls and me became friendly (not in a sexual way) and she told me that he was completey useless in bed and he had no idea. Just out for what HE could get and not what the woman wanted.

So in my eyes sexually immature.

Now I went on at 20 to live with a woman 15 years older than me then a woman 12 years older than me, sex was great and learned even more.

At 20 I did not really care how old the woman would be, in fact older the better, but that was not to say they knew everything, the one 12 years older than me had never given a blow job or even had oral sex herself. But was a keen learner and wanted to try as much as she could, the relationship went tits up before we could try everything(swinging was mentioned)

I think you can be sexually mature at any age depending on how you look at sex.

Me, I looked at sex as a pleasing enjoyable thing and both parties had to enjoy it, where as my mate went through women like there was no tomorrow but only in it for himself, notches on the bed post.

"

Odd then that you went on to 'marry' someone of your own age though, would you say you grew out if it or the older you got the more the idea wasn't appealing any more or just circumstances?

By *igSuki81Man  over a year ago

Retirement Village

"I dont think for one moment there is a right or wrong; it is more a matter of what you like and with what age range you feel comfortable.

Either way - do what feels right for you "

I share the same thoughts as Miss A. Personal preference has always been maturity & that doesn't necessarily come with age.

In the end it's all about you fulfilling yours & your playmates desires so as long as you're comfortable with your partner it should be fun

We've met 18yr olds and loved it, lots if energy lol x

"I dont think for one moment there is a right or wrong; it is more a matter of what you like and with what age range you feel comfortable.

I would feel a bit like a cougar going for a man more than 15 years younger than my age - but it is not set in stone as some guys look and are a lot more mature.

Either way - do what feels right for you "

Nice advice!

» Add a new message to this topic