FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Cock Enlargement - Nothing really works?

Cock Enlargement - Nothing really works?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *zBoy123 OP   Man 26 weeks ago

London.

Vacuum Tubes, Traction/Stretching and/or Jelqing are rumoured to give very marginal results, with everything else being useless and a waste of time and money. Anyone had decent, proven results from something they can recommend?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ickD80Man 26 weeks ago

Wolverhampton

If there was a tool that could effectively increase the size of a penis then everyone would know about it, it certainly wouldn’t be a hidden secret that someone’s going to reveal to you here.

It’s impossible to increase the volume of your cock without having an operation of some kind, so any tool that stretches it to make it longer will also make it thinner and is therefore useless. I don’t know exactly what’s inside a penis, obviously veins, and I’m guessing some muscle tissue and I’m not sure if there’s anything else in there, but whatever it is there won’t be a tool that will make your body produce more of it and put it in your penis to make it bigger, so it’s probably best to just accept what you’ve got.

By (user no longer on site) 26 weeks ago

I've heard that rubbing butter on it works

Or a quick transit to high altitude

By *mcheshireMan 26 weeks ago

Cheshire

And rub toothpaste on it and it will definitely swell in size

If all else fails hit it with a book

By *ambi4uMan 26 weeks ago

Saint Helens

Befriend a pre op trans girl with a big cock, then when she has the op bagsy her sausage and have it transplanted.

By *ucka39Man 26 weeks ago

Newcastle

Leave it alone and try pelvic floor exercises. Ever thought wanking makes it shrink

By *oxesMan 26 weeks ago

Southend, Essex

"I've heard that rubbing butter on it works"

Did this idea go down hill verry fast?

By *oxesMan 26 weeks ago

Southend, Essex

Bolton [clinical fellow in urology] BMJ 2005

"Its possible to surgically increase the size of a penis, but it should not be undertaken lightly, as it is by no means gaurenteed to produce the result one might be going for.

And don't believe in any advertisement found in the back of top shelf publications of DIY methods they don't work".

By *eylandlad555Man 26 weeks ago

Leyland

Cannot change what you have given unfortunately

By *CExeCouple 26 weeks ago

Lincoln/Exeter

Sad that this is a thread. Be happy with what you have fella.

By *allDarkHandsome321Man 26 weeks ago

West London

"Befriend a pre op trans girl with a big cock, then when she has the op bagsy her sausage and have it transplanted.

"

On face of it, a very stupid suggestion.

But once you give it some thought, no less stupid than any other size enhancement con.

Luckily for us men, women are not shallow. Of course, there will be exceptions.

Better to go to meetings and let a woman get to know you.

“President Mugabe” quote:

No women prefers a man with a six pack to that with six cars.

Similar logic. Women are smart.

By *itaminMan 26 weeks ago

Felistowe

It's a muscle at the end of the day. Lift weights with it etc...

I wouldn’t dismiss the possibility altogether.

There is a forum dedicated to Penis Enlargement that has been running for year and years and is full of threads of people tracking progress.

There is plenty of evidence there that it can be done, however, it would appear it takes a long period (many months/years) of dedication.

Guys on that forum are literally spending multiple hours a day in traction devices and also jelqing and pumping.

So of the before and after pics are pretty impressive.

I don’t have a small cock but a few years ago decided I wouldn’t mind an extra inch and looked into it.

After trying a few devices I decided it wasn’t worth the effort.

Any part of the body can be stretched. Just look at those tribes who use mental rings to elongate their necks over many years. Penis Enlargement is exactly the same principle.

By *evonrobMan 26 weeks ago

plymouth

"Sad that this is a thread. Be happy with what you have fella. "

Sensible comment! If he had you he’d be happy with whatever he had! Lol

By *iltsTSgirlTV/TS 26 weeks ago

Chichester

Fat transfer and lengthening are only surgical things you can do

By *ilthycoupleabzCouple 26 weeks ago

Aberdeen

It is sad that people feel the need to surgically enhance themselves (no judgement) but then I guess that boob jobs are common now, so its the same sort of principle.

MrsAbz

By *oxesMan 26 weeks ago

Southend, Essex

"I wouldn’t dismiss the possibility altogether.

There is a forum dedicated to Penis Enlargement that has been running for year and years and is full of threads of people tracking progress.

There is plenty of evidence there that it can be done, however, it would appear it takes a long period (many months/years) of dedication.

Guys on that forum are literally spending multiple hours a day in traction devices and also jelqing and pumping.

So of the before and after pics are pretty impressive.

I don’t have a small cock but a few years ago decided I wouldn’t mind an extra inch and looked into it.

After trying a few devices I decided it wasn’t worth the effort.

Any part of the body can be stretched. Just look at those tribes who use mental rings to elongate their necks over many years. Penis Enlargement is exactly the same principle.

"

Sounds awfully like NBE (natural breast enlargement) threads. On these threads there are countless no scientifically proven herbal remedies and techniques. Yes the few girls who fo get insane results get put on a pedestal by the community. But how much of this is placebo? How much could the be attributed to other causes, like weight gain.

Also those who claim it to have worked are going to be more vocal about the benefit. A good example is the arachidonic acid a recent poll on body building stated a nearly 70% of those answers stated benifits. Yet on rdit there was 54% stated they did not get any benifits. (All not scientific).

I suspect that those forums are like this. Dive will try and profit from insecurities of others.

The science is pretty clear there is no natural meathord that will increase the size of man penis permanently.

By *iredhandMan 26 weeks ago

Manchester

Unfortunately we now live in a society that believes that if it can be done they are entitled to it.

By *ofnungslosMan 26 weeks ago

town

There is an op that splits the white tissue a little more inside the body that connects the penis to the muscle. This doesn’t actually make the size of the erection bigger but does cause the boaby to be a little longer when soft. I think it’s like £5k in the UK and really it’s not worth it.

I’ve seen another op where they place a rod of sorts in the penis, but the risks outweigh the benefits so again just not worth it.

Listen guys, only dafties think cock size makes sex better or makes you more of a man. Fair enough if you’ve a mushroom penis which must be awful trying to have sex, but otherwise just embrace whatcha got

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple 26 weeks ago

Leeds

Why do you want to enlarge your cock?

Mrs

By *iredhandMan 26 weeks ago

Manchester

"Why do you want to enlarge your cock?

Mrs "

There really is no sensible answer to that question. If you think that a bigger cock will lead to more sex then you don’t think much of what else you might have to offer.

By *ddfellowMan 26 weeks ago

New Ferry, wirral

The one proven method to make your cock bigger is arousal

Sure you have much better, more important qualities than that. Be happy with what you have, fella.

By *arathonman82Man 26 weeks ago

Rotherwick

I’m sure you can get cock sleeves to give you that extra girth, length. Granted some may say it’s not the same feeling, but if one was worried about size, is it not a safer way than any suggestions being thrown about. Or … accept what we have and make most of it

By *edHeelsCplCouple 26 weeks ago

Kenilworth

Rubbing deep heat on it helps. He/she will appreciate it to!

Androfill

They inject a filler that increases girth

By *eyeYCouple 26 weeks ago

Nr Leicester

Always find Mrs makes my cock get bigger..

By *atureGuy62Man 26 weeks ago

DE7

"Vacuum Tubes, Traction/Stretching and/or Jelqing are rumoured to give very marginal results, with everything else being useless and a waste of time and money. Anyone had decent, proven results from something they can recommend? "

No, from my physician. End of.

By *iddle ManMan 26 weeks ago

Walsall

What about those pills that you seen advertised everywhere.

By *zBoy123 OP   Man 26 weeks ago

London.

Many thanks Peeps. Several comments from amateur psychologists and/or mind readers who tell me to be happy with what I've got, etc, etc. Seven words - "Do not give up the day job."

By *allDarkHandsome321Man 26 weeks ago

West London

"Many thanks Peeps. Several comments from amateur psychologists and/or mind readers who tell me to be happy with what I've got, etc, etc. Seven words - "Do not give up the day job." "

Are you implying that you need to be seen by a professional

By *awpleasureMan 18 weeks ago

Sutton Coldfield

"Fat transfer and lengthening are only surgical things you can do "

I was looking to go to Turkey for dental implants when I read they also do penis enlargement over there.

You're right they do both there. I'd love to have more girth and maybe an extra inch too.

I'm just short of 6 inches

By (user no longer on site) 18 weeks ago

I've seen quite a few pictures of men that have had their suspensory ligament chopped. With the right cuts and stitching, that can give an inch or two on length. The downside is that they can't have a vertical or near vertical erection when standing, so forget about some positions and scenarios, it just hangs down or at best is horizontal, and they have much less directional control in any sex position.

You can get the filler injection in the US. The injections are supposed to stimulate collagen production in your cock, and if you don't like the look or feel afterwards you can get an antidote that returns it to normal. It should add about a centimetre to the girth.

Both a waste of time

By *ormalfornorfolkMan 18 weeks ago

Norwich

"I've seen quite a few pictures of men that have had their suspensory ligament chopped. With the right cuts and stitching, that can give an inch or two on length. The downside is that they can't have a vertical or near vertical erection when standing, so forget about some positions and scenarios, it just hangs down or at best is horizontal, and they have much less directional control in any sex position.

You can get the filler injection in the US. The injections are supposed to stimulate collagen production in your cock, and if you don't like the look or feel afterwards you can get an antidote that returns it to normal. It should add about a centimetre to the girth.

Both a waste of time"

I used to work for a surgeon and this came up (pardon the pun) once - he called the resulting gains “locker-room length” so I guess if that is important enough to you then you could go for it. I find hiding behind a towel works well enough for me.

By *sj75Couple 18 weeks ago

castleford

I’ve got an average cock, 5 kids , and it works. I’m happy with that and the haven’t had any direct complaints so I’ll just carry on as I am.

By *am101aMan 18 weeks ago

swad

As often said by my works engineer "you can only fuck with the prick you got"!

By *inkywife1981Couple 18 weeks ago

A town near you

Apparently bear urine and ground up tiger bones work wonders

By *aria_dreamgirlTV/TS 18 weeks ago

stockport

How about a magnifying glass?

» Add a new message to this topic