Mother Nature, does spoil the fun grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Mother Nature, does spoil the fun grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr"
Always does bloody periods.wish I was a man

By *lle adie 2Woman  over a year ago

newcastle upon tyne

even worse when been on holi, havent saw the man for 4 weeks - gaggin..then she turns up

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Don't bother me be men are quite squeamish lol

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

"Mother Nature, does spoil the fun grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrAlways does bloody periods.wish I was a man "

hey if you were a single guy on here then you wouldnt be getting laid for 4 weeks of the month let alone one

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Yep, in a nice hotel away from home, could be getting up to all sorts, and the painters are in.

Blood sports don't bother me lol x

Solihull

"Yep, in a nice hotel away from home, could be getting up to all sorts, and the painters are in."
you want to ask for another room thats outrageous or a huge discount

"Yep, in a nice hotel away from home, could be getting up to all sorts, and the painters are in. you want to ask for another room thats outrageous or a huge discount"

LOL the irony is they are decorating the hotel as well. But that wouldn't have interfered with my playtime like time of the month does.

By *etillanteWoman  over a year ago

One of the advantages of being older, what's a period ?

"Mother Nature, does spoil the fun grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrAlways does bloody periods.wish I was a man

hey if you were a single guy on here then you wouldnt be getting laid for 4 weeks of the month let alone one "

She's a biatch...had a fun evening planned and have had to cancel. Not impressed!!

Even worse when it's indecisive if if really wants to happen or not grrrr

By *ark Gr8 Teddy BearMan  over a year ago

Wigan

I personally feel terrible for women having to go through what they do every month but period play is 1 thing i don't think i could ever bring myself to do. Its a shame a product or pill or thingymajig hasn't been made or invented to stop periods all together unless they're wanted for when you want to get pregnant. x

"Even worse when it's indecisive if if really wants to happen or not grrrr"

In that case I'd actually risk it cos sex tends to stop my period for a while. Obviously when it really gets going I don't go ahead.

"Even worse when it's indecisive if if really wants to happen or not grrrr

In that case I'd actually risk it cos sex tends to stop my period for a while. Obviously when it really gets going I don't go ahead."

Sex brings it on for me!! I'm more Hornier when I'm on x

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

"Even worse when it's indecisive if if really wants to happen or not grrrr

In that case I'd actually risk it cos sex tends to stop my period for a while. Obviously when it really gets going I don't go ahead.

Sex brings it on for me!! I'm more Hornier when I'm on x"

Google beppy sponge tampons the wet ones are best.

Does it bother you ladies even if the guy doesn't care?

I no it doesn't bother me and would still be happy to play and have done a number of times

"I personally feel terrible for women having to go through what they do every month but period play is 1 thing i don't think i could ever bring myself to do. Its a shame a product or pill or thingymajig hasn't been made or invented to stop periods all together unless they're wanted for when you want to get pregnant. x"

Keep wishing for it!

"Does it bother you ladies even if the guy doesn't care?

I no it doesn't bother me and would still be happy to play and have done a number of times"

Nope...not for me at all. Bloated and grumpy doesn't really make me the best company!

I had some blood sport the other day was a bit messy but nothing a shower can't sort out after

dont because im hoping it dont this weekend!!!

a quick shower before and you'll be fine if you are on. It wouldn't bother me, it what makes you ladies

By *Ryan-Man  over a year ago

In Your Bush

Sniff sniff...

Is there an odd smell in here? Sort of coppery

By *awty nannaWoman  over a year ago

sheffield

"One of the advantages of being older, what's a period ?"

By *riskynriskyCouple  over a year ago

Essex.

"I personally feel terrible for women having to go through what they do every month but period play is 1 thing i don't think i could ever bring myself to do. Its a shame a product or pill or thingymajig hasn't been made or invented to stop periods all together unless they're wanted for when you want to get pregnant. x

Keep wishing for it!"

Isn't that what the coil does?

Personally it's never bothered me as long as its not bothered the lady as previous posters have said that's what showers are for.

What about those sponges you can get? Can't remember what they are called but you insert them before play and they are supposed to keep the worst at bay.

"Blood sports don't bother me lol x"
I do it with joe but I dont want meets with blood.boo.poppyxx

"I personally feel terrible for women having to go through what they do every month but period play is 1 thing i don't think i could ever bring myself to do. Its a shame a product or pill or thingymajig hasn't been made or invented to stop periods all together unless they're wanted for when you want to get pregnant. x

Keep wishing for it!

Isn't that what the coil does?"

coil makes me bleed every day, so does the implant and mini pill. I bled for 6 months on each. Oh and the injection too.

However, most women don't bleed at all, its just my awkward body

Miss PP

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

"Personally it's never bothered me as long as its not bothered the lady as previous posters have said that's what showers are for.

What about those sponges you can get? Can't remember what they are called but you insert them before play and they are supposed to keep the worst at bay."

Beppy

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"I personally feel terrible for women having to go through what they do every month but period play is 1 thing i don't think i could ever bring myself to do. Its a shame a product or pill or thingymajig hasn't been made or invented to stop periods all together unless they're wanted for when you want to get pregnant. x"

Get a grip! Also to the women moaning on here. If fucking strangers is important a few days "inconvenience" causes you to climb the walls you really need to take a good, hard look at yourselves!

There is a product/thingamyjig. I get the contraceptive injection every 11 weeks from the nurse at my dr surgery. Called depo provera. google it should give you more info. stops periods in most cases I think quite high odds for that. my daughter had it and so do i.

By *uriousBristolCplCouple  over a year ago

Bristol

Gelatin is the answer

"There is a product/thingamyjig. I get the contraceptive injection every 11 weeks from the nurse at my dr surgery. Called depo provera. google it should give you more info. stops periods in most cases I think quite high odds for that. my daughter had it and so do i. "

I found the depo injection and the implant stop my periods completely. In fact non for five years and so good not having to work out if I'll be able to play or not just whether I want to.

Solihull

Get a grip! Also to the women moaning on here. If fucking strangers is important a few days "inconvenience" causes you to climb the walls you really need to take a good, hard look at yourselves!

"

Guessing its your time of the month ?

Get some Norethisterone hun. You can get via doc or order some online. You take it just before you are due and it stops the bleeding and is completely safe! Or if you have started it stops it within about 2 days. Worth a thought if you have something in the future you do not want to miss!

xx

I had a coil for 5 years and didnt get one im so tempted to go back to it.

I have had the coil 8 weeks now so this is my 2nd period it's lighter but think will last longer

In also using a moon cup instead of towels and tampons x

"

Hate having periods for a million reasons...swinging is just one of them

Sometimes just knowing that "being on" makes a woman horny, means I want to play more

It's sort of one of those taboos, you know you shouldn't,.but it ma kes you wanna all the more

» Add a new message to this topic