FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > question for the ladies..

question for the ladies..

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

If you had a female friend on fab and she new you were meeting someone from fab this week, then she arranges to meet him first, how would you feel? I feel pee'd off or is everyone fair game?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

As long as their meet didn't interfere with our meet then fair game.

If he had changed ours to fit theirs in then I would be peeved

Fair game unless she kept doing it then it would be game on lol xx

You could always both meet him together

dont think i could go with anyone my mate had been with, itd be far to weird for me xx

Fair game as long as she doesn't keep doing it xxxx

Does sound a bit weired....

I would say fair game but considering she's ur friend, think its a bit sneaky x

I just think us single girls have enough choice we don't have to fight over men!

I used to have a friend who did that with clothes, if I liked a dress she'd buy it first lol

Im sure soon as you meet him you'll be onto looking for your next meet and probably wont give him a second thought, hes just doing the same, looking for meets, hes not going to turn down an offer just because the offer is a friend of a future meet, and if i liked someone i would meet them even if they was meeting someone i knew, its no strings and that means meeting who you like

"Im sure soon as you meet him you'll be onto looking for your next meet and probably wont give him a second thought, hes just doing the same, looking for meets, hes not going to turn down an offer just because the offer is a friend of a future meet, and if i liked someone i would meet them even if they was meeting someone i knew, its no strings and that means meeting who you like"

This would be my second meet with him. I'm not bothered about who he meets but I personally would not go out of my way to meet someone I knew a friend was meeting.

IMHO there is no room for jealousy and envy in this lifestyle.

"dont think i could go with anyone my mate had been with, itd be far to weird for me xx "

Same here. I hated it at school when everyone was shagging everyone else's ex's. Too weird.

I had a mate on here that did something similar. I deleted my profile and told her I wasn't on here anymore.

"IMHO there is no room for jealousy and envy in this lifestyle. "

By *B9 QueenWoman  over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

"If you had a female friend on fab and she new you were meeting someone from fab this week, then she arranges to meet him first, how would you feel? I feel pee'd off or is everyone fair game? "

If she knew about the proposed meet I would not be happy. This is adolescent 'me first' behaviour. She would be blocked and he would be cancelled.

"Im sure soon as you meet him you'll be onto looking for your next meet and probably wont give him a second thought, hes just doing the same, looking for meets, hes not going to turn down an offer just because the offer is a friend of a future meet, and if i liked someone i would meet them even if they was meeting someone i knew, its no strings and that means meeting who you like

This would be my second meet with him. I'm not bothered about who he meets but I personally would not go out of my way to meet someone I knew a friend was meeting."

I agree hun, don't shit on your own doorstep so to speak!! Sounds like she may be a bit jealous of you and wants to get there first. I would never have done that to my good mate on here.

xx

my mate is on here and when i joined we instantly had a rule not to meet the same men, for the most part our tastes are very different but we have had the odd man message us both. Not that we ever would fall out over a fuck but it just makes life easier.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

everyone fair game

what i dont understand is if its only someone you meet for sex and theres no feelings involved why would it bother you if your mate met him?

don't let it bother u, we are all on here for fun, if it was a dating site then may be different, but it's Sex... after u met him just move on that's all he will do with your friend... to u... lol x

"don't let it bother u, we are all on here for fun, if it was a dating site then may be different, but it's Sex... after u met him just move on that's all he will do with your friend... to u... lol x "

I know its just sex but I will always put friends before sex with a stranger. I suppose we all just have different _iew points. Thanks for the replies x

By *amieandjulieCouple  over a year ago

Liverpool

"what i dont understand is if its only someone you meet for sex and theres no feelings involved why would it bother you if your mate met him?"

agree !!

[Removed by poster at 28/02/13 20:50:53]

Sounds weird to me,did she show an intrest in him before you started talking to him?

By *ruitWoman  over a year ago

near kings lynn

I met a stunning man that made me go weak at the knees. I met him a number of times and introduced to a fab fem friend who then met him a number of times.

I liked him. She liked him.

It didnt bother me.

If this friend of yours has done this on purpose to get a reaction then ignore her. Meet him or not is your choice

Cant really see why it would bother you too much. Someone meeting up with your man behind your back then yes that would piss me off due to feelings. But you dont have feelings for this man do you?.

Fruit x

"what i dont understand is if its only someone you meet for sex and theres no feelings involved why would it bother you if your mate met him?

agree !!"

Okay let's spin this one round. If you knew your mate was meeting a guy, would you then arrange to meet the same bloke before ? If you answer yes - what the fuck are you doing.. Road testing him

"Okay let's spin this one round. If you knew your mate was meeting a guy, would you then arrange to meet the same bloke before ? If you answer yes - what the fuck are you doing.. Road testing him "

That's how I feel why when she knows.I'm meeting him jump in first. She ended up cancelling him an hour before so says it all to me.

» Add a new message to this topic