FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > a girls only social????

a girls only social????

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

just wondering if anyone has ever had one, or been to one?

have thought about suggesting it to chams to see if they would want to dedicate a night to it every now and then.

id love to be able to go to a night just for some girly fun! (hint hint someone sort one out for us all) lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Why not try to arrange a party all of your own?.

I have door experience if you need a door person.

i cant accom! and dont paticually want the responcability of it all!

montygirl and squidgy have organised a couple of these in the scottish forum and by all accounts, they have been great nights.

we know a fem who is in the process of arranging regular girls only events

i went away 2 weeks ago with females only but afraid they are not on this site they do have regualr meets all over the country they are social get togethers but i have known some fun to happen

its been suggested to chams before ask by all means but they wont do it, they charge single women a fiver each to get so wouldnt take any money and thats the reason why they will never turn men away from the door, even if you got 30 women on here to say ok we'll go thats only £150 and thats assuming you get that many and they all turn up it would only take 5 men to cover that

By *ickmealloverWoman  over a year ago

a very plush appartment off junt 7 M5

no men!

I feel sick

By *obblybitsCouple  over a year ago

huddersfield

I would love that. I understand why clubs wouldnt but wish they would

i would go to an all girl thingymebobby . but i wouldent take linda with me lol

Aye just noticed this! It doesn't take a huge amount of organising. I held a couple of ladies only socials, and plan on holding a couple more when i am in a better frame of mind.

They have always been a good giggle, good rage of ages and singles/non-singles.

I think the key is to make sure you only allow verified members along. Which may seem harsh, but it ensures a girls only night.

Any tips and feel free to get in touch. Just don't take it too seriously and the boys don't get too jealous... xx

By *habsMan  over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

"its been suggested to chams before ask by all means but they wont do it, they charge single women a fiver each to get so wouldnt take any money and thats the reason why they will never turn men away from the door, even if you got 30 women on here to say ok we'll go thats only £150 and thats assuming you get that many and they all turn up it would only take 5 men to cover that"

If they did it:-

1) There would have to be some sort of attraction to raise money (just to cover Chams' operating costs)

2) they would have to have the minimal number of staf and facilities (jacuzzi, electrics, rooms) just for starters

3) They'd have to raise the entry price for women on the night.

Guess which of these is easiest for the club to do? That's right, sadly a club with no single guys at all means couples and single girl entry prices (previously subsidised) will go up.

To address the OP - if its a "social" then some neutral venue like a pub should suffice, if its a club for play then you need to think hard.

Perhaps you could approach a club which is closed on certain nights like Xstasia, Chameleons is open 7 days/nights a week so they wouldn't do it but there are lots of clubs that might open if you had enough names on the list ?

Try Utopia which is open but no but closed but open but closed but tracey said she was behind the bike sheds last week and she saw it open, might be worth ringing them as you may get a Saturday night our of them.

you could also try asking some of the swinging hotels, they might be up for a fem only night and bonus hotel = accomodation for over night if the ladies have to travel, there is a few here in blackpool, i know id deff be up for a ladys nite if within distance

not looking to organise one myself, just wondered if it had been done before etc.

i dont have time to sort it all out but would love to be invited to one.xx

By *habsMan  over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

"Perhaps you could approach a club which is closed on certain nights like Xstasia, Chameleons is open 7 days/nights a week so they wouldn't do it but there are lots of clubs that might open if you had enough names on the list ?

Try Utopia which is open but no but closed but open but closed but tracey said she was behind the bike sheds last week and she saw it open, might be worth ringing them as you may get a Saturday night our of them."

What was she doing behind the bike sheds??

» Add a new message to this topic