FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Tall women

Tall women

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *asper_loads OP   Man 23 weeks ago

Chelmsford

Is it normal for most tall women to want taller men? Or are most women not too bothered on here when it comes to height if the conversation/chemistry is there?

Have to ask as a man who loves long legs and thick thighs, but it's tough to think some fun could be missed out on by a few inches (and not due to the usual few inches we also can't help change haha).

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) 23 weeks ago

I adore taller men as a tall lady myself.

By *incsladyinscotlandWoman 23 weeks ago

Cupar

[Removed by poster at 09/12/23 14:31:42]

By *incsladyinscotlandWoman 23 weeks ago

Cupar

As a taller, thicker woman, if I'm taller than the man it really stops me feeling sexy.

I still want to feel feminine and I struggle if I feel like the bigger one. It's not that I cant find a shorter guy attractive, I just know what I like and what works for me.

I'm almost 6ft in heels so for me, I prefer a guy to be over that.

By *ose manMan 23 weeks ago

kells

Love leggy ladies ...

By *wannafreakyouMan 23 weeks ago

london

I love a tall woman, it makes standing up doggy so much easier

By *stbury DavenportMan 23 weeks ago

Nottingham

I have in the past been sought out by a number of tall women who were specifically looking for someone even taller than they were. There's nothing quite like the joy of a 5' 10" woman finally getting to wear her stripper heels and *still* be shorter than someone.

By *allwelshcoupleCouple 23 weeks ago

Cwmbran

Definitely prefer taller men, guys shorter than wife just aren't as attractive to her.

By *otwifingVixenCouple 23 weeks ago

Northants

Now I have mixed views on this one..... On the one hand as a tall woman (5ft 11 and well over 6ft in heels) and curvy/thick in shape my natural preference would always be for taller, broad men to make me feel more feminine. It's easy to lose that feeling and feel cumbersome and unsexy when I'm the biggest in the room.

And yet on the other hand my hubby is about 3 or 4 inches shorter than me but as an ex-power lifter, alpha, larger than life guy I've never ever felt "big" with him.

And to be honest once laying down in bed, I really don't notice height as much!

By *asper_loads OP   Man 22 weeks ago

Chelmsford

I was waiting for someone to make the "same height laying down" comment haha!

But the responses are what I expected to be fair, it's totally understandable as well from the womans perspective - guess I'm just going to have to hope I get extremely lucky in finding a tall leggy woman to appreciate haha!

Chelmsford

[Removed by poster at 10/12/23 09:11:32]

Chelmsford

"I love a tall woman, it makes standing up doggy so much easier "

Also never thought of this but it makes perfect sense! Saves the thighs from having to squat down repeatedly for a low doggy position haha

By *otwifingVixenCouple 22 weeks ago

Northants

"I love a tall woman, it makes standing up doggy so much easier

Also never thought of this but it makes perfect sense! Saves the thighs from having to squat down repeatedly for a low doggy position haha

"

My height is all in my limbs so I've repeatedly had problems finding someone with longer legs than me for either doggy or standing!

By (user no longer on site) 22 weeks ago

I love tall women but hard to find them to be honest but yes look amazing and the legs go on forever

By *oxy RedWoman 22 weeks ago

Glasgow

As a tall woman, I do like a taller guy...but aren't we all the same laying down?

By (user no longer on site) 22 weeks ago

Makes certain positions radios the same height

Chelmsford

"I love a tall woman, it makes standing up doggy so much easier

My height is all in my limbs so I've repeatedly had problems finding someone with longer legs than me for either doggy or standing! "

I can't lie, I got short legs so doggy is a real struggle for me, but that won't stop me from going on tiptoes and trying haha!

Chelmsford

"As a tall woman, I do like a taller guy...but aren't we all the same laying down? "

See I try to use this logic, but it's the getting the other person to lay down with you to be the struggle. Most can't get past the, "we're standing together and you're not tall enough test".

I prefer the "I'll look shorter than you with my mouth between your legs" rarely ever gets any compliments if I get that far haha

By *lossomTreeWoman 22 weeks ago

Ipswich

I'm 5"8 and taller men definitely get me going (and the rare time I meet a taller woman, wow) just because most men are on my level. And having to look up is so sexy.

However height is absolutely not a deal breaker good looking is good looking, I don't get hung up on height.

By *aribbean King 1985Man 2 weeks ago

South West London

I like tall women but lets face it most of them dont like men shorten then themselves

By *eeshelleTV/TS 2 weeks ago

Marlow

I prefer taller guys, it's nicer looking up to a guy while in a nice pair of heels

By *panksspankedMan 2 weeks ago

Edinburgh

At 6'2 I don't meet many women my height or taller but generally love it when I do.

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman 2 weeks ago

Carlisle usually

At 6ft before the heels I'm not bothered about how tall my partner is as long as it doesn't bother them

By *ellhungvweMan 2 weeks ago

Cheltenham

Rather partial to a tall lady.

By *asper_loads OP   Man 2 weeks ago

Chelmsford

"At 6ft before the heels I'm not bothered about how tall my partner is as long as it doesn't bother them "

This needs to be emphasised more for all those comfortable with it. If you and your partner (or who ever you're doing the dirty no pants dance with) get along and want to enjoy yourselves, then just do that. There's no real need to worry about heights if you vibe together.

I'd personally love to look up at a 6ft+ woman just as much as I'd love to look down over a 5ft woman. It's hot either way regardless if I'm climbing up her legs and appreciating every inch or picking her up and man handling her around

By *achig11Man 2 weeks ago

Manchester

Yes lol

By *ft4TallGuyMan 2 weeks ago

London and Amsterdam

Love tall women as I am tall as well. Am 6ft4 but can also equally like shorties -

By *23RouteCouple 2 weeks ago

Huddersfield

Me and hubby are 5’9” , I love my legs , so do others x

By *rbobbMan 2 weeks ago

Birmingham

"Me and hubby are 5’9” , I love my legs , so do others x"

This I can definitely confirm

» Add a new message to this topic