FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Naughty confessions

Naughty confessions

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eekfreek00 OP   Man 23 weeks ago

dublin

Whats one thing, a secret that if you told anyone else, expecially ur partner, it could tear your family apart??

I'll go first....

I have an uncontrollable fetish for girls in glasses,,the nerdier and sexier the better!

I regularly go online and brows the Internet, Facebook in particular (I'm sure I'd find better on Instagram lol), and look through profiles of sexy girls in glasses, take a screenshot of any photos I find worthy, and add them to the wank bank lol....

Now I know I'm not the first person to think of this, but if my partner ever found out, or found the pics I save and wank over, there would be trouble lol especially since I have family members pics (not immediate) sexy cousins we've all fantasised about lol...

Thats just one...the rabbit hole goes much deeper x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ilthycoupleabzCouple 23 weeks ago

Aberdeen

"Whats one thing, a secret that if you told anyone else, expecially ur partner, it could tear your family apart??

I'll go first....

I have an uncontrollable fetish for girls in glasses,,the nerdier and sexier the better!

I regularly go online and brows the Internet, Facebook in particular (I'm sure I'd find better on Instagram lol), and look through profiles of sexy girls in glasses, take a screenshot of any photos I find worthy, and add them to the wank bank lol....

Now I know I'm not the first person to think of this, but if my partner ever found out, or found the pics I save and wank over, there would be trouble lol especially since I have family members pics (not immediate) sexy cousins we've all fantasised about lol...

Thats just one...the rabbit hole goes much deeper x"

You could tell her you like a look with glasses? Even if she doesnt need you can get plain glass and use them in the house.

MrsAbz

By *eekfreek00 OP   Man 23 weeks ago

dublin

"Whats one thing, a secret that if you told anyone else, expecially ur partner, it could tear your family apart??

I'll go first....

You could tell her you like a look with glasses? Even if she doesnt need you can get plain glass and use them in the house.

MrsAbz "

Ah she knows...(although not to the extent that it is lol), and she wears them, she just doesn't share the same enthusiasm as I have for them lol.

If she only knew how deep it goes lol, I fantasise about fucking and cumming all over every sexy girl in glasses I see....I have even bought glasses and put them on my sex toys,,flesh light, blow up doll....I even lay them out when I'm fully intox and fucking my ass with dildos....wishing I was close up, face to face, surrounded by girls in glasses, big, sexy, nerdy glasses....I know, sounds funked up lol, but there u have it lol

By *ryton 123TV/TS 23 weeks ago

Chatham

I love to wear my wife's lingerie and wank and suck men.

By *ilthycoupleabzCouple 23 weeks ago

Aberdeen

I'll go first....

MrsAbz

Ah she knows...(although not to the extent that it is lol), and she wears them, she just doesn't share the same enthusiasm as I have for them lol.

If she only knew how deep it goes lol, I fantasise about fucking and cumming all over every sexy girl in glasses I see....I have even bought glasses and put them on my sex toys,,flesh light, blow up doll....I even lay them out when I'm fully intox and fucking my ass with dildos....wishing I was close up, face to face, surrounded by girls in glasses, big, sexy, nerdy glasses....I know, sounds funked up lol, but there u have it lol"

Well that is a bit of a fetish for glasses but if you aren't hurting anyone, not a problem.

I'd explain to her how much of a turn on it is to see her with glasses and that you have a bit of a kink for it.

No point being with someone you cant be open with

MrsAbz

By *oughandready86Man 23 weeks ago

newcastle

I lost my virginity to my second cousin. She was d*unk and three years older than me. That would get the family talking

By *eekfreek00 OP   Man 22 weeks ago

dublin

I'll go first....

MrsAbz

If she only knew how deep it goes lol, I fantasise about fucking and cumming all over every sexy girl in glasses I see....I have even bought glasses and put them on my sex toys,,flesh light, blow up doll....I even lay them out when I'm fully intox and fucking my ass with dildos....wishing I was close up, face to face, surrounded by girls in glasses, big, sexy, nerdy glasses....I know, sounds funked up lol, but there u have it lol

Well that is a bit of a fetish for glasses but if you aren't hurting anyone, not a problem.

I'd explain to her how much of a turn on it is to see her with glasses and that you have a bit of a kink for it.

No point being with someone you cant be open with

MrsAbz"

Cheers for the advice, very much appreciated! I've tried all the above...she knows i have a high sex drive and what my kinks are.....its just ever since she became pregnant,,8 poxy years ago....our sex life is practically non existant!!

If it weren't for my bag of toys, I would have lost the will ages ago

I choose to stay because our son is autistic, if I left it would break him, and me!

By *helroyCouple 22 weeks ago

Skegness

to have a mmf 3sum with a bi guy

By (user no longer on site) 22 weeks ago

I once curiously had a guy give me Bj.

Predominantly straight but been on fab so long cock everywhere lol and it is swingers so guess glad comfortable around cock ..

Hope makes sense but only me knows this never been said to anyone.

By *eekfreek00 OP   Man 22 weeks ago

dublin

"to have a mmf 3sum with a bi guy "

One can dream lol

By *istLover4Man 22 weeks ago

Edinburgh

I have a massive crush on my step sister even though she’s much younger than me

» Add a new message to this topic