FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Taking another man in you.

Taking another man in you.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP    18 weeks ago

How does it feel when another man is fucking you in front of your husband while he’s loving it. Likewise for the husbands? I can imagine the sensual feeling

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oberts_onMan 18 weeks ago

King's Lynn

Love watching a partner, especially when he cums...

By *abrina59TV/TS 18 weeks ago

submissive land

Something id soo wish to experience seeing my wife enjoying a wonderful fucking from another

By *arried West End CoupleCouple 18 weeks ago

Glasgow

"How does it feel when another man is fucking you in front of your husband while he’s loving it. Likewise for the husbands? I can imagine the sensual feeling "

Such a huge turn on

By *rpeggioCouple 18 weeks ago

Baughurst

Normally it feels great because at that time I'm usually pleasuring or fucking the wife/partner of the husband with whom Lena is having fun. As long as we are both ok, we tend not to be too self-absorbed as a couple and our attention goes instead to the person we are having sex with.

If i finish before Lena does, and we are in the same room, I love to watch her moaning, being pleasured and cum, whilst I wait to be ready for round two/three (15-20 min at my age) with the woman of the couple we are playing with.

By *hil153Man 18 weeks ago

Bournemouth

Id love to see my wife made love to by hung bi athletic guy ..then join in

By *oberts_onMan 18 weeks ago

King's Lynn

"Id love to see my wife made love to by hung bi athletic guy ..then join in"

That sounds sooo hot!

By *sj75Couple 18 weeks ago

castleford

Mine does it regularly

By *yeSureMan 18 weeks ago

Glasgow

By *hetongue69Man 18 weeks ago

Birkenhead

I love seeing riding another big cock screaming telling me she's Cumming then hearing the guy grunting as he cums deep inside her

By *RWoodyCouple 18 weeks ago

Lincolnshire

J's point of view - Only one full sex experience so far and it was incredible. I had pretty bad nerves for much of the night but it didn't lessen the absolutely incredible sensations of another guy inside me.

R's view - watching my wifes face as he entered her was a picture I'll never forget. In that moment the love, lust, passion and excitment I felt for her was immense.

J&R x

By *esmdMan 18 weeks ago

Woodhall Spa

It’s ages since I felt a cock in me

By *affle84Couple 18 weeks ago

Norwich

"I love seeing riding another big cock screaming telling me she's Cumming then hearing the guy grunting as he cums deep inside her "

Exactly this

By *ig1gaz1Man 18 weeks ago

bradford

"How does it feel when another man is fucking you in front of your husband while he’s loving it. Likewise for the husbands? I can imagine the sensual feeling "

You do know it can be the other way around, Where the male half is being fucked, spit roasted.

Theres a few ladies that do like this scene.

By (user no longer on site) 18 weeks ago

Hubby here. It's very strange tbh... It's Hot! The most arousing experience that you simply can't get enough off! Lol, on the other hand... you know it's wrong, that she is your woman and should be for you only

P.s meeting with one of her longterm fuck buddies later, so will experience it all over again

By *amesnplanesMan 18 weeks ago

North Dublin

"How does it feel when another man is fucking you in front of your husband while he’s loving it. Likewise for the husbands? I can imagine the sensual feeling

Hubby here. It's very strange tbh... It's Hot! The most arousing experience that you simply can't get enough off! Lol, on the other hand... you know it's wrong, that she is your woman and should be for you only

P.s meeting with one of her longterm fuck buddies later, so will experience it all over again "

Excellent to hear it's fun times. I know from my own close circle of friends, the anticipation of the meet and fun is almost better than the evenings activities.

» Add a new message to this topic