FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > what is the point!!

what is the point!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have a swing date up for tonight along with others who i have mailed and i get a reply from one couple who have a date up and they say 'looking to go out tonight' - why the feck have a swing date up!!! I dont get it!!!! Also another couple have somewhere in the south west as there location but go by name bristol something lol doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure that one out lol xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *yuiop08Man  over a year ago

Rochdale

Betty Boo not doin the do

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"Betty Boo not doin the do "

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

saying "we are looking to go out tonight" is for some a nice way of saying "sorry your not what we are looking for" there are those who find it very difficult to say they don't fancy you as they have no wish to offend anyone.

Being in the Midlands Bristol is in the South West to me, so is Devon and Cornwall, the South West is a big area, personally we would tie it down a bit closer but hey, they are not lying.

Many people are on Meet Today, that doesn't mean they will meet anyone who replies to them, many still want to meet only those that fall within thier meet criteria, age, looks, size still have a bearing on things

» Add a new message to this topic