FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Looking for unicorn

Looking for unicorn

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ifey-husband OP   Couple 16 weeks ago

here there and everywhere

Couple looking for a unicorn for potential regular meet ups for fun and frolics xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *tms1xCouple 16 weeks ago

Chelmsford

You and most of the site lol

Definitely not east to find haha x

By *iman2100Man 16 weeks ago

Glasgow

"Couple looking for a unicorn for potential regular meet ups for fun and frolics xx"

They are called unicorns for a reason. Some folks have been on here for years and never found one. It is probably the only hunt harder than a single man getting a meet.

By *icentiousCouple 16 weeks ago

Up on them there hills

Strangely enough we have met quite a few, along with some who become regular friends then we don’t go actively looking.

By *bi HaiveMan 16 weeks ago
Forum Mod

Cheeseville, Somerset

"Couple looking for a unicorn for potential regular meet ups for fun and frolics xx"

If you were a unicorn looking for a couple what would you like to see in a profile?

Visuals are important. If its going to be an encounter where all three are involved then maybe, just maybe, that unicorn would like an idea of what both halves of a couple look like. Just a thought..........

By *olfandtazCouple 16 weeks ago

Bristol

Aren't we all looking for the same... we will get there in time

By (user no longer on site) 16 weeks ago

I’m a unicorn was looking for a full time girlfriend.

By *issmorganWoman 16 weeks ago

Calderdale innit

"Couple looking for a unicorn for potential regular meet ups for fun and frolics xx

If you were a unicorn looking for a couple what would you like to see in a profile?

Visuals are important. If its going to be an encounter where all three are involved then maybe, just maybe, that unicorn would like an idea of what both halves of a couple look like. Just a thought.........."

Agree with this, I'm not your target audience, but most cou0eps want to meet bi fems.

That can be v choosy and have to find both parties attractive.

Plus the can you help with our tick list, makes it sound like its all about you rather than it being a good experience for any fem who joins you.

What can you offer them.

By *essaMayWoman 16 weeks ago

Fairytale Wood

"Couple looking for a unicorn for potential regular meet ups for fun and frolics xx

Visuals are important. If its going to be an encounter where all three are involved then maybe, just maybe, that unicorn would like an idea of what both halves of a couple look like. Just a thought..........

Agree with this, I'm not your target audience, but most cou0eps want to meet bi fems.

That can be v choosy and have to find both parties attractive.

Plus the can you help with our tick list, makes it sound like its all about you rather than it being a good experience for any fem who joins you.

What can you offer them. "

That is very true, normally the bloke wanting to fulfil a fantasy and never been a good experience for me why don't meet couples anymore.

By *ontWannaMissASwingCouple 16 weeks ago

Bristol

I think for some single ladies, the "unicorn" term itself can put them off, as almost hints that they are there to help you fulfil your fantasy and they are an extra or toy to play with.

Would imagine it's similar for fellas who are just being "used" as an extra dick (though you may find fewer complaints in general).

We've had a bit more luck just befriending a few single ladies, making them feel like we connect with them, want to spoil them, want them to be an equal partner in the play.

We may have just got lucky too!

By *iamond couple twoCouple 16 weeks ago

Wakefield

Not sure if I can be referred to as a unicorn but it is only me ( fem) who is full swing so on a meet with a couple they have my full attention mmf

Noted the comments made thanks we shall have a look at our profile and change the work unicorn to a more appropriate wording xx

By *oxy jWoman 16 weeks ago

somerset

maybe try looking for bi women as thats all it is alot dont like the unicorn tag ...

also when we first started swinging 30+ years ago this was easy to find but fast forward its almost disappeared and the reason being alot of bi women dont want to be a ''toy'' for the male half of the couple add in attraction ie the bi woman has to find you both hot and then the biggest deal breaker they dont want to be part of a lesbian fantasy just for the guy to watch ..... its all changes so much ....

i remember a time when bi guys were gold dust and wanted thats now on a downward spiral too ...its a funny ole scene

» Add a new message to this topic