FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Would husband of hot wife make a good bull

Would husband of hot wife make a good bull

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *orl1971 OP   Couple 16 weeks ago

Glasgow

Having read some of the things written about hot wives, bulls and cuckolding there are a lot of single males who don’t really understand the dynamic and what pushes a couples buttons.

Do you think someone who has been in this sort of relationship is almost better qualified to be the bull for another couple ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *uriousBeastMan 16 weeks ago

London

It really depends on the husband mindset, what makes him tick, is he a beta male? Is he into receiving humiliation? What kind of personality and connections does he have with potential couples.

By *abrina59TV/TS 16 weeks ago

submissive land

yes whilst they may understand the dynamics, every cuckold husband is slightly different in what they enjoy what they wish.

I for one as sabrina have tried be dominiant at times but find i just quickly slip back into being submissive.

its just me so I dont think i could be a bull

Glasgow

"It really depends on the husband mindset, what makes him tick, is he a beta male? Is he into receiving humiliation? What kind of personality and connections does he have with potential couples."

A lot of research seems to say that cuckold husbands, in their various flavours, are alpha males in everyday life. A lot of cuckolding is not humiliation either but actually enjoying your wife having sex with others.

This is the sort of thing we’re talking about where guys think all of these type of scenarios involve beta males and humiliation. Some might but many don’t.

By *andfCouple 16 weeks ago

Bexley

It really depends on the husband mindset, what makes him tick, is he a beta male? Is he into receiving humiliation? What kind of personality and connections does he have with potential couples.

A lot of research seems to say that cuckold husbands, in their various flavours, are alpha males in everyday life. A lot of cuckolding is not humiliation either but actually enjoying your wife having sex with others.

This is the sort of thing we’re talking about where guys think all of these type of scenarios involve beta males and humiliation. Some might but many don’t.

Spot on!

By *ouples_EroticaXXXCouple 16 weeks ago

manchester

"It really depends on the husband mindset, what makes him tick, is he a beta male? Is he into receiving humiliation? What kind of personality and connections does he have with potential couples."

What is this beta male crap that gets peddled. It’s absolute bull sheet (pun intended).

By *ouples_EroticaXXXCouple 16 weeks ago

manchester

"It really depends on the husband mindset, what makes him tick, is he a beta male? Is he into receiving humiliation? What kind of personality and connections does he have with potential couples.

This is the sort of thing we’re talking about where guys think all of these type of scenarios involve beta males and humiliation. Some might but many don’t. "

These are to many cosplay bulls who are just on the bandwagon as its flavour of the month and they think it’s a way to get laid.

London

What you are describing is more of a stag/vixen situation, rather than cuckold/Queen.

London

Haha.. I didn't mean it in that sense, but more of a male who is not dominant or possessive. It is not a dis.

By *wingItOnCouple 16 weeks ago

Basingstoke

"Having read some of the things written about hot wives, bulls and cuckolding there are a lot of single males who don’t really understand the dynamic and what pushes a couples buttons.

Do you think someone who has been in this sort of relationship is almost better qualified to be the bull for another couple ? "

Somebody that asks is better.

We get so many messages leading with “I’m well into cuckolding” and missing the point of our dynamic.

Maybe someone who was into it may be more adaptable or interested.

By *he SmithsCouple 16 weeks ago

Devon & London

As a husband of a hot wife who enjoys watching her fuck and be fucked by other men I’d agree I know which buttons to press playing solo with another couple.

Trouble is it’s amazing how many couples won’t play with just the male of another hot wife couple, FOMO or something from the other male perhaps? Mrs Smith rolls her eyes when that occurs, it’s quite obvious from our profile we’re genuine and both are happy with each other flying solo…

So not just single guys that can be a frustration in this game!

Glasgow

"As a husband of a hot wife who enjoys watching her fuck and be fucked by other men I’d agree I know which buttons to press playing solo with another couple.

Trouble is it’s amazing how many couples won’t play with just the male of another hot wife couple, FOMO or something from the other male perhaps? Mrs Smith rolls her eyes when that occurs, it’s quite obvious from our profile we’re genuine and both are happy with each other flying solo…

So not just single guys that can be a frustration in this game!"

Think in this scenario perhaps the couple might not believe that permission has been give for the husband, who is acting as the bull, to play alone. It happens.

By *estYorkshireGentMan 16 weeks ago

Leeds

I think it just depends on the husband and whether he’s got a dominant streak in him! I’ve got to be honest, it’s a tough learning curve for single guys working out all the different dynamics and how the guy fits into that.

It must be hard in general for couples to find the right guy that ticks the right boxes. I imagine a guy in a similar dynamic or relationship would be better suited and understand it but whether they can play the role or fit the bill is probably a very individual thing.

By *iclassyCouple 16 weeks ago

Manchester

Speaking personally as a cuck ...

I would find it impossible to take the role off a bull now.Yes I could talk a good job (like 85% off guys on here ) but definitely couldn't take the role off a bull.After all it does as it says on the tin..

Glasgow

"Speaking personally as a cuck ...

I would find it impossible to take the role off a bull now.Yes I could talk a good job (like 85% off guys on here ) but definitely couldn't take the role off a bull.After all it does as it says on the tin.."

It depends on the person and what the other couple are looking for. If someone is looking for a ripped athlete with a huge cock then there are limitation for what someone might achieve.

However many ‘bulls’ are just ordinary guys. The brain is the biggest sex organ so being able to engage with the female AND male of a couple is hugely important. Many single guys just want to get the hot wife alone for sex with as little interaction with the husband as possible. That’s not always a good strategy but of course everyone is different.

» Add a new message to this topic