FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > socials

socials

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *arandjas OP   Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

Hubby and I are very new to this, so dont know anyone or anyplace ie: the best socials to go to and how to go about going to them. It seems a bit cheeky just to roll up to one and not know anybody there, also we obviously dont know the etiquette at them, is it purely a social meet or something else, I apologise if I sound like a complete moron,but like i said we are completely new to this. Any advice would be warmly welcomed, thank you.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

never been to one but they get posted in the forums so keep an eye on the scottish one if ur interested. A number of ppl arrange them and i guess they wud be different depending on who organises them but I've heard mixed things about socials

My thoughts are best to try and make up ur own mind.....

good luck xx

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)  over a year ago

birmingham

We've never attended a social yet, however, we've decided to take the plunge and have booked up for the Barnsley event scheduled for early February.

By *im53Man  over a year ago

Boldon

just look in the events forum

then message the organiser as some are booked up fast. they will be able to tell you all you need to know about there event. some are in public places others privetly booked rooms where dress code is a lot freer and a lot more fun

By *idumCouple  over a year ago

Neath

GO GO GO they are fantastic!! just like meeting in local pub but everyone into swinging. we all been 1st timers and really wish we went to one early on. people there will make you feel welcome we are sure. just e mail organiser and get yourselves on guest list turn up and be yourselves. we found out hard way with ping pong e mails single guys pretending to be couples, no shows etc. hope it works out for you guys Good luck XX Nidum.

P.S.

Socials not normally ment for playing but people have booked hotels live local etc so if you get on that well who knows oh la la. ultimatly you play if you want to play if you dont then dont. stay safe have fun XX

By *arandjas OP   Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

thanks to all who replied, especially _idum,who answered exactly what I (caroline) was wondering, so thanks again

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

no worries.... scotland has a brilliant social scene as I witnessed of saturday.... it is a nice way of just getting yaself into the scene without the pressure of playing...... and just talk to people without have to hide anything....

I had an absolute blast!!!!!

the Scottish socials tend to be advertised in the scottish forums, so keep an eye in there....

sean

» Add a new message to this topic