FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > No Bi Guys

No Bi Guys

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

As a single guy I have seen quite a few couples’s profiles, and I was wondering why they feel the need to say that the hubby as straight, so no “Bi guys” Are these people implying that a “Bi Guy” couldn’t possibly play the “straight” guy and will always go for the “cock” therefore should be avioded at all costs?

I’d be interested in both parties’ comments.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Think they're just implying they don't want to meet bi guys??? each to their own, other peoples preferences should never be questioned.

By *ickmealloverWoman  over a year ago

a very plush appartment off junt 7 M5

I agree with the OP

In my experience they worry that you wont be able to keep your hands off them

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)  over a year ago

birmingham

"I’d be interested in both parties’ comments"

Never believe everything you read

As a MM couple, one half being “Gay” we've met several couple for sexual interaction even tho they claim he's “Straight” on their profile

By *imfromGlasgowMan  over a year ago

er...guess

Surely the concern stems from the fact that bi guys are men who have sex with other men.

That, coupled with the belief that men who have sex with other men are possibly more promiscuous and less cautious than hetty men, raises concerns in some minds.

Some bi guys will fall into that category and some won't but for some couples that isn't a risk they want to take.

"Think they're just implying they don't want to meet bi guys??? each to their own, other peoples preferences should never be questioned."

We agree, but you never know for certain whether someone is straight or not because some people are not totally honest, with the info they display on their profiles. We state on ours that we choose not to play with bi guys, and thats our perogative.

That makes me wonder though, at what point does personal preference be seen as prejudice? The question can be asked about many aspects of our make up, be it our looks, colour, creed, body size, body shape or any thing else.

"Surely the concern stems from the fact that bi guys are men who have sex with other men.

That, coupled with the belief that men who have sex with other men are possibly more promiscuous and less cautious than hetty men, raises concerns in some minds.

BUT If the guy uses condoms when hes with you, the risk is no greater surely

And by the way, that is a huge assumption to make

Some bi guys will fall into that category and some won't but for some couples that isn't a risk they want to take."

bi the way

If I'm in a group male situation, I would rather all were touchy feely bi friendly

"Surely the concern stems from the fact that bi guys are men who have sex with other men.

Some bi guys will fall into that category and some won't but for some couples that isn't a risk they want to take."

That being the case, the wish for safe sex, why do so many couples express a desire for bareback?

I feel a couple then would be more of a risk than a bi-guy, as you can see a sweeping statement and just as contentious. Straight, bi single or in a relationship sexual health is an individuals responsibility irrespective.

[Removed by poster at 14/12/09 15:22:15]

well said as always lady

Some bi guys will fall into that category and some won't but for some couples that isn't a risk they want to take.

That being the case, the wish for safe sex, why do so many couples express a desire for bareback?

I feel a couple then would be more of a risk than a bi-guy, as you can see a sweeping statement and just as contentious. Straight, bi single or in a relationship sexual health is an individuals responsibility irrespective.

"

well said again lady x

By *imfromGlasgowMan  over a year ago

er...guess

".........

................"

You're right. It IS a huge assumption but it's still a commonly held assumption. One which stems from the days of misleading 'gay plague' advertising.

".........

You're right. It IS a huge assumption but it's still a commonly held assumption. One which stems from the days of misleading 'gay plague' advertising."

probly by the same folk that think swinging females are dirty disease ridden sluts

UNEDUCATED IS WHAT THEY ARE

Bi the way I am a clean slut x x x

I point blank will not meet bi guys... no, no, never ever ....... there, it's been said ......

I will meet str8 guys tho.........

the bi's just drop em so quickly..

I like a challenge...

"

Think it’s more to do with the medias portrayal of gay men and the high risk of hiv infection, or that’s what the anti gay lobby would like you to believe, and its not just the media, check any STD info website, it’ll be up there in the highest risk category, and unfortunately some people do believe what they read, but also tend to forget that sexual health is about the individual themselves and not their sexuality.

birmingham

"UNEDUCATED IS WHAT THEY ARE"

We can't educate those those who refuse to be educated

"Bi the way I am a clean slut x x

"

We wouldn't have you any other way!!

"UNEDUCATED IS WHAT THEY ARE

We can't educate those those who refuse to be educated

Bi the way I am a clean slut x x

We wouldn't have you any other way!! "

Thank you so much x x x

bi/gay guys are a higher sexual risk.. fact !!!

some couples find the man/man sex a complete turn off ... fact !!!

some guys are so gagging for a shag they would mount anything ... fact !!!

some think the bi guy will cross and not respect boundaries... fact !!!

some are complete homophobics ... fact !!!

some are so far up their own ass there is no room left for a bi guy.. fact !!!

that being said.. respect to the couples who have the honesty to put it up front on their profile.. and to the bi guys who do the same.

in this game....... honesty is always the best policy.......

honesty is always the best policy

send all surplus bi males thisaway x x x

"As a single guy I have seen quite a few couples’s profiles, and I was wondering why they feel the need to say that the hubby as straight, so no “Bi guys” Are these people implying that a “Bi Guy” couldn’t possibly play the “straight” guy and will always go for the “cock” therefore should be avioded at all costs?

"

yep thats what they saying lol

birmingham

[Removed by poster at 14/12/09 16:00:36]

by the way maletotty your profile says your straight so you should be happy couples dont want bi men, thats more for you to meet

"Think they're just implying they don't want to meet bi guys??? each to their own, other peoples preferences should never be questioned."

I agree 100%. For me, as I like the humiliation of my subs, which involves strap on and anal play - it wouldn't work with bi men

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"As a single guy I have seen quite a few couples’s profiles, and I was wondering why they feel the need to say that the hubby as straight, so no “Bi guys” Are these people implying that a “Bi Guy” couldn’t possibly play the “straight” guy and will always go for the “cock” therefore should be avioded at all costs?

"

We ask for straight MFM on our profile.

When we first started playing both of us wasn't sure if we would be comfortable with a bi guy joining us so we used to ask for straight men.

It had nothing to do with the male half worrying that the man might jump on him, we just wanted the attention to be on me ( Mrs, lucky greedy woman that I am ) and if it wandered not by touch but just by looking, then both of us wouldn't have been comfortable with that. So the best solution was not to play with bi men.

Then we arranged to meet a man who when we saw him face to face, we both thought he was bi but not saying.

We liked the man so played anyway, a straight MFM, and not just once, we had great fun with him and if he was bi, neither of us were uncomfortable with him as the attention was only with me.

So we don't rule anyone out now, but still ask for straight MFM as that part will never change.

But, they are peoples preferences, and if we are all allowed to have them.

I am still surprised that on a site like this that more tolerance isn't used by other swingers as to what everyone wants.

I wouldn't dream of questioning anyones.

Straight guy here and Bi-fem but not hypocrits, we meet couples where the male is bi in the same way we meet couples where the female is straight, we can respect her wishes and believe that bi guys will respect ours.

We tend to decline invitations from couples who have bi-fems but won't meet bi-guys, we think it reflects a little on some people's own personality, if they can't trust others perhaps it is because they themselves cannot be trusted, and we have an "if in doubt kick it out" policy.

Perhaps we miss out on some good meets but hey, we have each other

There is no place in our swinging lifestyle for hypocrits.

If the guys were secure in there sexuality there would'nt be a problem. They soon accept if its bi girls but not bi guys wonder why that is.

Practice safe sex. Bi straight gay if were all having as much sex as we can only way to play and just because they play does not mean they are attracted to the male in the relationship.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

It is annoying to find that if we say we only wanted to play with straight men he is really not secure in his sexuality ???????

Why don't people just accept other peoples preferences without analyzing it into something else.

"by the way maletotty your profile says your straight so you should be happy couples dont want bi men, thats more for you to meet "

Yea it does say straight, an it also doesn't say I won't meet a cpl if the male is Bi..........

"If the guys were secure in there sexuality there would'nt be a problem. They soon accept if its bi girls but not bi guys wonder why that is."

Probably because females are the opposite sex?

not sure why all the blame always gets thrown at men though, theres many single female profiles on here that state they dont/wont meet bi males, so its obvios theres various reason why people do or dont meet anyone.

Thks for all your comments, it def is a topic that can be argued both ways, I kinda feel for the Bi Guys in a way, as a single male it isn't that easy to find meets,and it can get to you sometimes, so god knows how the Bi men find it.......I would be interested in doing a poll to find the ratio of no show's between bi and straight men!!!!!!!!!!

"Thks for all your comments, it def is a topic that can be argued both ways, I kinda feel for the Bi Guys in a way, as a single male it isn't that easy to find meets,and it can get to you sometimes, so god knows how the Bi men find it.......I would be interested in doing a poll to find the ratio of no show's between bi and straight men!!!!!!!!!!"

you dont struggle to get meets !!

[Removed by poster at 14/12/09 20:51:29]

"Thks for all your comments, it def is a topic that can be argued both ways, I kinda feel for the Bi Guys in a way, as a single male it isn't that easy to find meets,and it can get to you sometimes, so god knows how the Bi men find it.......I would be interested in doing a poll to find the ratio of no show's between bi and straight men!!!!!!!!!!

you dont struggle to get meets !! "

I don't now, but I did experience it when I first started out.........

Thats whats great about fabs lists everything your into whether your straight, gay, bi or cross dresser and a whole lot more. Freedom of choice and tastes. variety is the spice of life

Yeah I think some people are so pig ignorant that they think because a guy has a bi interest that he's gonna use any chance he can to 'accidently' touch another guys dick.

How fucking stupid some people can be .... I have a modest interest in the bi side of life but no way would I touch, or attempt to touch a guy if I knew he wasn't that way inclned.

There ia a difference between preference and prejudice, but the people who get rejected see it as prejudice.

No offence but you are the ones with the problems

By *aucy3Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

why does it bother a bi guy.that people put on thier profile,no bi guys.totally up front, thier preference.unfortunatly everybody cant love all men.one of the most common statements, i read on the forums is.get over it,and move on.

All a chuckle

To me, and me, bi means i'm ok with either female or male or both, sexy naked fun...

Bit of a sad show if a bi male was playing straight and ignored the woman and tried to have his wicked fun with the terrified male, lol

Anyone seen, 'no bi women' on any profiles, ...

"All a chuckle

To me, and me, bi means i'm ok with either female or male or both, sexy naked fun...

Bit of a sad show if a bi male was playing straight and ignored the woman and tried to have his wicked fun with the terrified male, lol

"

id have to agree with this its got to be fear or insecurity on the "str8" mans part .....surely a way to combat this would be to have a " biswelcome but no touching of the man cus hes homophobic ( and dont let him catch u looking at his todger )" button .. hahah

"by the way maletotty your profile says your straight so you should be happy couples dont want bi men, thats more for you to meet

Yea it does say straight, an it also doesn't say I won't meet a cpl if the male is Bi.........."

not saying it does but you was asking why couples with straight men wont meet single bi men, i just dont understand why as a single straight man you would be bothered

"There ia a difference between preference and prejudice, but the people who get rejected see it as prejudice.

No offence but you are the ones with the problems"

oh yes the reversal, preference and prejudice, what makes people have a preference over bi-guys ...... mostly prejudice, unless you can tell us a relly good reason for people's "preference" (aversion) to bi-guys ?

we all have preferences, we have quite a few, but we know exactly what the reason is each for everyone of them.

For instance Hairy men and women turn Sasha off, moustaches on women turn me off, older men (like myself) in thongs turn sasha off and so on, perhaps bi men who act 100% straight in the company of other straight guys turn you off .... prey tell

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"All a chuckle

id have to agree with this its got to be fear or insecurity on the "str8" mans part .....surely a way to combat this would be to have a " biswelcome but no touching of the man cus hes homophobic ( and dont let him catch u looking at his todger )" button .. hahah "

So because a man or woman are straight and don't want someone of the same sex touching them they are insecure in what they want and homophobic?

My god there is some rubbish spouted in here at times.

"It is annoying to find that if we say we only wanted to play with straight men he is really not secure in his sexuality ???????

Why don't people just accept other peoples preferences without analyzing it into something else."

Couldn't agree more!! I don't know why some people feel they can dictate how people word their profiles, who they play with etc - isn't this about choice?!! If someone doesn't want to play with you - there are many others that do - why take it personally?!! Perhaps people would have more meets and fun if they concentrated in finding what they want instead of going through profiles looking for "hypocrites" and people who don't meet their criteria!!

"All a chuckle

id have to agree with this its got to be fear or insecurity on the "str8" mans part .....surely a way to combat this would be to have a " biswelcome but no touching of the man cus hes homophobic ( and dont let him catch u looking at his todger )" button .. hahah

So because a man or woman are straight and don't want someone of the same sex touching them they are insecure in what they want and homophobic?

My god there is some rubbish spouted in here at times."

got to agree with you ruby, i had to read that last post twice to make sure i was reading it right lol

im not bi but i do not feel that i am homophobic nor do i feel that having a bi women in the room with me while having sex will 'cure' me lol

P.S Nor am i insecure in what i want, i know 100% what im looking for

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Comes to something when you get insulted for admitting to being straight

We should start a group Naughtynymphoes and all stand up one by one by saying " hi, my name is ( fill in yourselves depending on your name )and I am straight " haha

PS both straight here also AND also know what we want

ohh but are you really sure you know what you want?

Only reason your straight is because you hav'nt had the right women yet one night with me and you'll never look at another man again

Oh if i had a quid for every time i've heard that

yup, another great bi guy thread.. they always cheer me up.

it's christmas so off to ask the fairy on the top of my tree for a christmas wish...

maybe 2010, on fab, sexuality, preference and honesty will get the respect it deserves by all.... without the need to justify.....

merry xmas all you str8, gay, bi, tv's, sizes 8- 30plus,white, black, all folks from an ethnic background,all faiths, people who have a disability,small penis people to whopper penis people, small boobies to very large boobie ladies........red hair, blond auburn and black hair, wig wearers and even the baldies deserve a festive hug.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"

maybe 2010, on fab, sexuality, preference and honesty will get the respect it deserves by all.... without the need to justify.....

"

Heres hoping

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"

merry xmas all you str8, gay, bi, tv's, sizes 8- 30plus,white, black, all folks from an ethnic background,all faiths, people who have a disability,small penis people to whopper penis people, small boobies to very large boobie ladies........red hair, blond auburn and black hair, wig wearers and even the baldies deserve a festive hug.

"

thats it - start on blondes now......

By *habsMan  over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

"

thats it - start on blondes now...... "

I think part of the reason this keeps coming up (oer!) and don't all slay me yet, its just a guess and am more than happy to be corrected, is possibly becasue the reason for the post is possibly still going on?

Look at the previous two threads discusssing this:

http://www.fabswingers.com/forum/swingers/13787

which links/takes roots from:

http://www.fabswingers.com/forum/support/6293

Suffice to say,yes, I've been there (ie, had cock jumped on - its not nice under any circumstance when someone thinks its okay to not respect your preferences/boundaries especially without asking (offline/in person).

It however is more irritating when people look at your profile and then try to convince you. Examples:

1) I see you only meet white guys - wanna try a black guy?

2) I see you only meet black guys - wanna try a white guy?

3) I see you (straght fem) don't meet bi fems - wanna try?

4) I see you only soft swing - why not try full swing?

And ofcourse

5) I see you're a straight guy - why not try a bi guy?

It seems, ni this game, no matter what your preferences are you'll get people most mail from people outside that preference group try to convince you otherwise.

"

thats it - start on blondes now...... "

jeze

dont get me started on the blondes with their ' we have more fun, we more fun'... if I had my way, I would have em all dragged from their houses, put in stocks on the village green and a 'clairol 12 wash chestnut' applied...

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"

jeze

dont get me started on the blondes with their ' we have more fun, we more fun'... if I had my way, I would have em all dragged from their houses, put in stocks on the village green and a 'clairol 12 wash chestnut' applied...

"

noooooo because Im worth it...

*adds hair extensions in anticipation*

Whats wrong with blondes.

"There ia a difference between preference and prejudice, but the people who get rejected see it as prejudice.

No offence but you are the ones with the problems

oh yes the reversal, preference and prejudice, what makes people have a preference over bi-guys ...... mostly prejudice, unless you can tell us a relly good reason for people's "preference" (aversion) to bi-guys ?

we all have preferences, we have quite a few, but we know exactly what the reason is each for everyone of them.

For instance Hairy men and women turn Sasha off, moustaches on women turn me off, older men (like myself) in thongs turn sasha off and so on, perhaps bi men who act 100% straight in the company of other straight guys turn you off .... prey tell "

Well guys, your answer is in the last paragraph of your post. Bi guys don't turn us on....just like hairy women, etc don't turn you on...

Will say it again, it's our preference, and don't think I can be any clearer

Stay hard and play safe

Jack and Kate

Lots of luv, hugs and sexy licks

xxxxxxx

"

jeze

"

And then we'll fuck em all silly

Totally agree!

It's very simple people, sexual kicks are a high percentage in the head, if whatever creates a thrill then go for it, if anything kills that thrill then don't. As with anything at all, each profile that states no bi guys will have their own reason, and once again here we see sweeping statements that are prejudice in themselves.

Live and let live, now go enjoy yourselves.

"It's very simple people, sexual kicks are a high percentage in the head, if whatever creates a thrill then go for it, if anything kills that thrill then don't. As with anything at all, each profile that states no bi guys will have their own reason, and once again here we see sweeping statements that are prejudice in themselves.

Live and let live, now go enjoy yourselves. "

Nice comment shaga.

I'm a straight guy and the thought of bi guys does nothing for either of us whatsoever,our preference.

However,if things were vice versa and profiles from bi guy couples popped up saying "Sorry no straight guys",I wouldn't give a toss,much less send a post bemoaning the fact that they didn't want to meet us straigt guys.

XXXX

By *habsMan  over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

"It's very simple people, sexual kicks are a high percentage in the head, if whatever creates a thrill then go for it, if anything kills that thrill then don't. As with anything at all, each profile that states no bi guys will have their own reason, and once again here we see sweeping statements that are prejudice in themselves.

Live and let live, now go enjoy yourselves.

Nice comment shaga.

I'm a straight guy and the thought of bi guys does nothing for either of us whatsoever,our preference.

However,if things were vice versa and profiles from bi guy couples popped up saying "Sorry no straight guys",I wouldn't give a toss,much less send a post bemoaning the fact that they didn't want to meet us straigt guys.

XXXX"

Exactomondo!

Live and let live, now go enjoy yourselves. "

Fair point - I take back almost all I have said and now have a new opinion, that's what I love about the forums.

I can understand where playing in the presence of a bi-sexual guy could turn some guys (and some women) off because of the little men in the head thing.

Well Posted

» Add a new message to this topic