FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Where are the hot cheating husbands?

Where are the hot cheating husbands?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *reedyNotNeedy OP   Couple 13 weeks ago

Amersham

Hate to say it but sleeping with other people’s husbands is a turn on .. We have so many married guys messaging us saying they’re getting no sex at home and are stuck in a loveless marriage. We used to politely pass because we did not want to be part of anyone else’s family dramas nor contribute to potentially upsetting someone’s wife when you’ve only heard one side of the story.

However, some of these married guys are just irresistible and it’s hard to see why their wive’s aren’t giving them head 24/7.. haha. One woman’s trash is another’s treasure!

Where are all the hot married guys? x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site) 13 weeks ago

"Hate to say it but sleeping with other people’s husbands is a turn on .. We have so many married guys messaging us saying they’re getting no sex at home and are stuck in a loveless marriage. We used to politely pass because we did not want to be part of anyone else’s family dramas nor contribute to potentially upsetting someone’s wife when you’ve only heard one side of the story.

However, some of these married guys are just irresistible and it’s hard to see why their wive’s aren’t giving them head 24/7.. haha. One woman’s trash is another’s treasure!

Where are all the hot married guys? x"

Inbox overload!... you'll need a admin team to handle it all! lol

Amersham

"Hate to say it but sleeping with other people’s husbands is a turn on .. We have so many married guys messaging us saying they’re getting no sex at home and are stuck in a loveless marriage. We used to politely pass because we did not want to be part of anyone else’s family dramas nor contribute to potentially upsetting someone’s wife when you’ve only heard one side of the story.

Inbox overload!... you'll need a admin team to handle it all! lol "

LOL 100% !!!

By *ydrewMan 13 weeks ago

New forest

Well hi there

By *uckyNineMan 13 weeks ago

prescot

I should probably be more ashamed that I fit the bill but good morning anyway

By *amie2020Man 13 weeks ago

Huddersfield

You are one of the few that understands the dilemma some of us married men felt or in the situation we are in. Sexless at home and start to venture out and even discover bisexual sex. Lol

Amersham

"I should probably be more ashamed that I fit the bill but good morning anyway "

With a body and cock like that, what’s her excuse for not working you overtime? Or maybe you’re just greedy like us

Amersham

"You are one of the few that understands the dilemma some of us married men felt or in the situation we are in. Sexless at home and start to venture out and even discover bisexual sex. Lol"

Yes Bi sex is the best! In all seriousness it is hard for some guys to open up to their long-term partners about their turn-ons. We met a guy whose wife left him after 25 years of marriage because he wanted to be submissive and she was used to him playing the role of the alpha male in their lives. .. she just couldn’t accept it and found it too weird so she kicked him out

Then he found us

By *allandathleticMan 13 weeks ago

lincolnshire

Morning morning. I'm here for the banter and the pictures. Like a raunchy version of Facebook.

By *unandrelaxedMan 13 weeks ago

Farnborough

[Removed by poster at 23/02/24 10:44:31]

By *unandrelaxedMan 13 weeks ago

Farnborough

"You are one of the few that understands the dilemma some of us married men felt or in the situation we are in. Sexless at home and start to venture out and even discover bisexual sex. Lol"

Same boat as me but glad I discovered the bi bit

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple 13 weeks ago

Leeds

[Removed by poster at 23/02/24 10:46:57]

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple 13 weeks ago

Leeds

It's not really that hard to see why their wife's aren't giving them any really when they spend their time chasing pussy, taking pics of their cock for anyone who'll look, acting off, attention elsewhere that should be on the wife.

It's hardly going to make her wanna drop her knickers is it.

Nothing sexier than being lied too

Mrs

Amersham

"[Removed by poster at 23/02/24 10:46:57]"

This is a very fair point! .. there’s also something to be said for being a married guys bit on the side and dirty secret.. just something so horny about that.

Married 20 years no sex for the last 5 i tried everything but a man has needs i know its wrong i started out just looking for chat ( which i still am) this led to a bi experience which i enjoyed and will explore futher

By *enatton2Couple 13 weeks ago

West Midlands

I love this topic, I’m sure a good percentage of the men I’ve played with have a partner, I get the moral side but how can we effectively police it?! I’d never get to play if we always presumed them unavailable.

Part of me finds it a turn on that they go home to her thinking about me but sshhh don’t tell anyone, I don’t want the grief from the moral crowd.

By *enshun4Man 13 weeks ago

Wigan

Beware. the moral police will be out in force however any of you ladies looking for the said "married man" look no further

By *olfandtazCouple 13 weeks ago

Bristol

"It's not really that hard to see why their wife's aren't giving them any really when they spend their time chasing pussy, taking pics of their cock for anyone who'll look, acting off, attention elsewhere that should be on the wife.

Mrs "

Maybe if they put just as much effort into their marriages as they do on here things would be different

By *ndy.100Man 13 weeks ago

Cheltenham

Interesting thread, I am honest with people and tell them so I usually get a polite no thank you. Shame as I do have my reasons for being here

By *issmorganWoman 13 weeks ago

Calderdale innit

Problem is you're only hearing their side of the story, not the woman sat at home too.

Not every man who claims to be in a sexless marriage is.

Yes some are, but some are greedy and what to have their cake and eat it too.

I agree with Mrs Knight, it's no wonder some women go off sex with them when they're on sites like this trying to get people to hit on their wife or give her knickers to strangers or meeting men and women sometimes behind her back.

If you enjoy it though crack on and just be prepared for any consequences if the married man you're shagging gets caught.

Amersham

"I love this topic, I’m sure a good percentage of the men I’ve played with have a partner, I get the moral side but how can we effectively police it?! I’d never get to play if we always presumed them unavailable.

Part of me finds it a turn on that they go home to her thinking about me but sshhh don’t tell anyone, I don’t want the grief from the moral crowd."

100%

By *ustSteve89Man 13 weeks ago

Chipping Campden

"I should probably be more ashamed that I fit the bill but good morning anyway "

Would love to watched OP get impaled on that

By *rNightMan 13 weeks ago

Coventry

Looking at the OP pics, I think more men would be prepared to risk it all

Chipping Campden

"I should probably be more ashamed that I fit the bill but good morning anyway

With a body and cock like that, what’s her excuse for not working you overtime? Or maybe you’re just greedy like us "

My thoughts exactly, would love to be a fly on the wall while you ride him

By *ose-tinted GlassesMan 13 weeks ago

Glasgow

"Some are greedy and what to have their cake and eat it too."

I was going to just post the ninja emoji, but now I feel seen.

By *urulovesnylonMan 13 weeks ago

Harrow

Hello there!

By *andT2023Couple 13 weeks ago

Derbyshire

Its a dilemma ..i get it. But as we are married and sometimes play solo i feel a hypocrite for judging the single blokes. Its not a dating site ..i am not looking for a relationship or to cause family issues. Its supposed to be fun.

That said i dont want to be cited in proceedings

By *NewBNWOMan 13 weeks ago

London

Sounds like a set up to me

By *r_GreyscaleMan 13 weeks ago

Village Life

Is this a trap?

Amersham

"Some are greedy and what to have their cake and eat it too.

I was going to just post the ninja emoji, but now I feel seen. "

Hahaha

Amersham

[Removed by poster at 23/02/24 11:16:35]

Amersham

"Sounds like a set up to me "

Haha Now the blurry face pics on your profile suddenly make sense

By *r GoogleMan 13 weeks ago

North West

Not always about a sexless marriage, been with my Mrs 33 years, first child at 16, been together ever since, good marriage, treat her like a princess, but some of us have kinks that cannot be scratched at home, MMF MMMF MFF, nowing that she would never contemplate it and would seriously frown upon it, do we live without these fantasies or do we pursue them with other lovely people who understand?

Amersham

"Is this a trap? "

Would love to entrap you

Village Life

"Sounds like a set up to me

Haha Now the blurry face pics on your profile suddenly make sense "

Haha I am honest and say I'm in a relationship too

Village Life

"Is this a trap?

Would love to entrap you "

I'm listening

Amersham

"Not always about a sexless marriage, been with my Mrs 33 years, first child at 16, been together ever since, good marriage, treat her like a princess, but some of us have kinks that cannot be scratched at home, MMF MMMF MFF, nowing that she would never contemplate it and would seriously frown upon it, do we live without these fantasies or do we pursue them with other lovely people who understand? "

Some would prefer you’d suffer in silence, but not us!

By *r GoogleMan 13 weeks ago

North West

God bless lovely people like your yourselves

Chipping Campden

"Is this a trap?

Would love to entrap you

I'm listening "

Haha me too

By *illynillyCouple 13 weeks ago

Wiltshire

We have quite a few friends, couples who are long term ...

Sadly the female quickly changes once settled in...eg sexless ... and actually changes as a person... those couples I can hand on heart say its the female that changed and the man is down trodden...

Mrs

By *ose-tinted GlassesMan 13 weeks ago

Glasgow

Aside from anything else, Greedy Not Needy is the *perfect* profile name for this conversation. 10/10 for that.

By *icecouple561Couple 13 weeks ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"We have quite a few friends, couples who are long term ...

Sadly the female quickly changes once settled in...eg sexless ... and actually changes as a person... those couples I can hand on heart say its the female that changed and the man is down trodden...

Mrs "

If he wasn't downtrodden before they've both changed.

I think unless you are intimately involved in a relationship you have no idea what really goes on.

I've seen women change in relationships because the man wanted a substitute mother who would do all his emotional labour and tell him where his clean pants were.

By *ing00Man 13 weeks ago

Kettering Area

(black and white show motion video) "men all over the internet are suffering in a full-balls crisis." (Slow motion sad face and miserywank to camera) ".. But regular meets can dramatically improve their lives.." (cut to full colour video, lots of smiles) .."1 meet a month takes one man off the critical list, a weekly meet can rescue up to 3 men and keep their balls fresh and light.. could you help? Please call now 0800 MT-BALL-4-U.. please".

By *ildmanYorksMan 13 weeks ago

Doncaster & Bembridge

Married guy here who'd love to have the pleasure of Greedy Girl's body if our paths ever cross and you'd like an older guy

By *illynillyCouple 13 weeks ago

Wiltshire

Mrs

I think unless you are intimately involved in a relationship you have no idea what really goes on.

I've seen women change in relationships because the man wanted a substitute mother who would do all his emotional labour and tell him where his clean pants were."

Very true...but the 2 couples that spring to mind the female most definitely changed... I also don't condone cheating at all...

We've been together 27 years and worked at it...communication is the key

By *icecouple561Couple 13 weeks ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Mrs

I've seen women change in relationships because the man wanted a substitute mother who would do all his emotional labour and tell him where his clean pants were.

Very true...but the 2 couples that spring to mind the female most definitely changed... I also don't condone cheating at all...

We've been together 27 years and worked at it...communication is the key "

And always remembering your own families birthdays and where your clean pants are

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman 13 weeks ago

Carlisle usually

Busy lying to their wives and focusing on looking their best to other people I'd think

By *hire ManMan 13 weeks ago

Lincoln

Technically I’m still married but separated. My divorce should be finalised in the next month or so. However I didn’t join here until a few months after the separation and it wouldn’t seem right being on here if I was still in a relationship with my soon to be ex wife even if it was a sexless marriage.

I’d rather end an unhappy and unfulfilling marriage if we couldn’t work things out between us. I do get that individual peoples circumstances can be different and unique though so I hate to be judgmental. But for a married guy who’s still with his wife to be on here without her knowledge doesn’t sit right with me.

Amersham

"Busy lying to their wives and focusing on looking their best to other people I'd think "

Hmm indeed, and they’re always at the gym perving on other women .. (some of them are also really hot)

By *oublesixesMan 13 weeks ago

Corby

Well hello

By *hrough the looking gla55Couple 13 weeks ago

Cheam

Hiii just don’t tell my husband. Shhhh

By *estlands4Man 13 weeks ago

Coatham Mundeville

Interesting thread - differing sex drives and expectations here - I’m a kinky guy with a high sex drive she’s a once a month vanilla girl - in many ways fab has stopped me having an affair as it’s nsa…

By *inkyJamesMan 13 weeks ago

80020 Broomfield

"Hiii just don’t tell my husband. Shhhh "

Why might your husband DM the op to say he is available?

Lol

By *inLemonade65Couple 13 weeks ago

Leeds/Sheffield

Incoming inbox overload lol

By *eyond PurityCouple 13 weeks ago

Laceby

It’s interesting as some people on this thread don’t have they are married on their profile

And even more interesting is some have messaged us in the past and said they are no longer married/with partner.

K

By *hillguynwMan 13 weeks ago

Brent

[Removed by poster at 23/02/24 14:32:44]

By *hillguynwMan 13 weeks ago

Brent

"You are one of the few that understands the dilemma some of us married men felt or in the situation we are in. Sexless at home and start to venture out and even discover bisexual sex. Lol

Yes Bi sex is the best! In all seriousness it is hard for some guys to open up to their long-term partners about their turn-ons. We met a guy whose wife left him after 25 years of marriage because he wanted to be submissive and she was used to him playing the role of the alpha male in their lives. .. she just couldn’t accept it and found it too weird so she kicked him out

Then he found us "

Pity I'm just out of your age range.

Reasonably local and happy to please you both

By *RFR72Man 13 weeks ago

Watford

Lol so many single guys are wishing they were married now

One here not sure if hot or not lol

By *hesubtlegentMan 13 weeks ago

surrey

I’m single but I like fucking married women

By *andb13Couple 13 weeks ago

Bradford

Happy for you to use my husband as you feel fit.

Xx

By *ossman0168Man 13 weeks ago

Liverpool

I’m married and on here without my Mrs knowing, I know it’s not to everyone’s liking but we all have our own reasons for being here

By *ill74Man 13 weeks ago

New forest area

Marriage is a 2 way street.

Cheating is cheating.

Lying is lying.

Nothing is ever simple. But the above is still true.

By *ebbie69Couple 13 weeks ago

milton keynes

Not sure if it's just me but I also find them far more reliable / less likely to not let you down last min. I also get the moral side but admit it is a turn on giving them what they want

By *iredhandMan 13 weeks ago

Manchester

In the same way that non-swingers wouldn’t necessarily approve of swinging, it is understandable that many don’t approve of married guys who are cheating. We all have different views and needs. I make my marital status clear on my profile accepting that it limits the opportunity to meet, but it is mainly to avoid wasting anyone’s time, and certainly wouldn’t message anyone who states on their profile that they don’t want contact from married people.

By *educeusforfunCouple 13 weeks ago

London

Get the moral dilemma but married guys are usually no drama reliable often hot and it’s very horny seeing them get extra action

By *ickingdelightMan 13 weeks ago

milton keynes, bedford

What camp do I fit into? Yes married but on here with wife’s awareness and sometimes discuss together.

I’m a switch, she’s sub and tries to switch but not her thing, so perfect ideal would be to find a domme for the bdsm part in me that I enjoy.

My wife also refuses to give bj, so again meeting a female who loves/enjoys/gave bj’s would be amazing and also I enjoy giving women oral too.

No not sexless marriage far from it, we almost explored swinging but started a family together and some health issues for wife impacted body confidence etc

And lastly curious enough to maybe explore curious side in right circumstances.

But back on topic, I don’t shy away from being married on my profile… Interesting debate topic though

Amersham

Not sure if it's just me but I also find them far more reliable / less likely to not let you down last min. I also get the moral side but admit it is a turn on giving them what they want"

Agreed

Amersham

"Get the moral dilemma but married guys are usually no drama reliable often hot and it’s very horny seeing them get extra action "

Yes

By *lampit250Man 13 weeks ago

Retford

Definitely a trap lol. This is going to be the biggest thread ever lol.

By *avexxMan 13 weeks ago

cheshire

"Definitely a trap lol. This is going to be the biggest thread ever lol. "
,,, its a trap

By *roxhotwifecpl4funCouple 13 weeks ago

Hertfordshire

No judgement here, everyone has their reasons for being in the lifestyle.

By *ilthy_GentlemanMan 13 weeks ago

Great Yarmouth

Each to their own.. and absolutely NO-ONE has got the right to judge anyone else!

By *omRachCouple 13 weeks ago

Wirral

That's actually quite hot

Tom,

By *ocksareoffMan 13 weeks ago

Out n About

"Definitely a trap lol. This is going to be the biggest thread ever lol. ,,, its a trap "

All I can hear is Admiral Ackbar in Star Wars.

"It's a trap"

By *TaR105Man 13 weeks ago

Birkenhead

"I love this topic, I’m sure a good percentage of the men I’ve played with have a partner, I get the moral side but how can we effectively police it?! I’d never get to play if we always presumed them unavailable.

Part of me finds it a turn on that they go home to her thinking about me but sshhh don’t tell anyone, I don’t want the grief from the moral crowd."

Stunning profile, very hot.

All the cheating wives are now looking to if their cheating husbands have commented

By *errykrimoMan 13 weeks ago

Lincoln

Interesting to be part of the forum.

By *inkygentkentMan 13 weeks ago

Maidstone

Tentatively sticking my hand up Not sure if you'd consider me hot though, lol

By *errykrimoMan 13 weeks ago

Lincoln

Interesting to be part of the forum.

By *osey WalesMan 13 weeks ago

Surrey

I've decided that I can live with a sexless marriage but not a sexless life.

"I've decided that I can live with a sexless marriage but not a sexless life."

Oh this is a great reply - thinks it sums up a few people’s views on here

Divorced 6 years but was in a marriage with bad / no sex for years.

My personal female perspective is that if my ex did more of his share of the chores, life admin, looking after kids etc we would have had more sex! I was both exhausted and resentful and so had no interest in sex with him. Plus it all got too routine - there was never any variety or effort, no flowers, no sexy lingerie, no compliments. Plus he just watched tv to late rather than come to bed!

I actually wouldn’t have minded if he had an affair as long as he kept it well under wraps and it didn’t affect the family life because I sure as hell didn’t want to touch him

BUT, that said, while divorce sucks it’s far better than being unhappily married - plus now I get to have absolutely amazing sex with people I genuinely like!!

And to add. I don’t play with married men. I don’t judge because I genuinely do know what a sexless marriage is like as above.

But I don’t like sneaking around and not for example being able to text when I want, and for me consent is the absolute golden rule in kink - and an unknowing wife does not consent to being cheated on. Plus, not taking the risk of getting feelings for a married guy! So, despite how sexy - I avoid

By *arlos671Man 13 weeks ago

leeds

Leeds

By *lubitMan 13 weeks ago

Telford

"I've decided that I can live with a sexless marriage but not a sexless life."

I don't think I could put it better.

By *nlyessexCouple 13 weeks ago

Hornchurch

"And to add. I don’t play with married men. I don’t judge because I genuinely do know what a sexless marriage is like as above.

But I don’t like sneaking around and not for example being able to text when I want, and for me consent is the absolute golden rule in kink - and an unknowing wife does not consent to being cheated on. Plus, not taking the risk of getting feelings for a married guy! So, despite how sexy - I avoid"

Well put

By *iHungMikeMan 13 weeks ago

Shaw

"You are one of the few that understands the dilemma some of us married men felt or in the situation we are in. Sexless at home and start to venture out and even discover bisexual sex. Lol

Same boat as me but glad I discovered the bi bit "

Same as myself loving it

By *hrough the looking gla55Couple 13 weeks ago

Cheam

"Hiii just don’t tell my husband. Shhhh

Why might your husband DM the op to say he is available?

Lol"

Well no because I the wife want to be the cheating husband pretty sure I read bi in the profile

By *liceinwanderlust101Woman 13 weeks ago

Cambridge/London

A) There are plenty of men meeting undercover on here, especially with women who say they would never meet an attached man and then blatantly do.

B) A guy on here pretended to be married so that I would meet him?! Back in the days when I was happily single and didn’t want anyone trying to start something significant with me.. bizarre to say the least

C)I think you can differentiate love from sex so I’d be happy to farm out the sex element if everything else was fine in the relationship.

By *ips2022Woman 13 weeks ago

wigan

Amen to that

By *tagmeupMan 13 weeks ago

Wirral

[Removed by poster at 24/02/24 13:52:07]

By *ovetoedgeMan 13 weeks ago

Dunstable

Too old for you, but enjoyed this post and your photos!

Wirral

Check out my fwb Kate28.

Something we could be interested in.

By *inkyJamesMan 13 weeks ago

80020 Broomfield

"Amen to that "

If Lips DM's me I knowe we could enjoy some sex messaging cyber sex from & on our cell phones

By *orthernguyXXXMan 13 weeks ago

ashington

Sexless loveless marriage

That's me ??

Wirral

Correction - Check out my fwb Katie28

Something we are interested in.

Her new profile

By *alcon77Man 13 weeks ago

under the sun & the moon

Would it be immoral to pretend I'm married, to get a liaison with people that are attracted to people that are married (even though I'm not married..)

It's a multi levelled delemna..

Wirral

Re Correction - Check out my fwb Kate28

Her new profile

She said id put it wrong then relised i hadnt .

We are in the NW!

FFS

By *iredhandMan 13 weeks ago

Manchester

"Re Correction - Check out my fwb Kate28

Her new profile

She said id put it wrong then relised i hadnt .

We are in the NW!

FFS"

Unfortunately I’m outside your age preferences but I’m sure you’ll have no trouble attracting interest.

Wirral

Another take on it- where are the hot cheating wives. Something so sexy about that.

By *ddfellowMan 12 weeks ago

New Ferry, wirral

I suppose i fit into this camp, and so do most of the guys I have met.

By *ouples_EroticaXXXCouple 12 weeks ago

manchester

This is a great thread for finding people to block

Absolute gold

By *yr48Man 12 weeks ago

ayr

You can only put in so much effort but keep getting knocked back time after time you just give up and try some where else

By *ilthy_GentlemanMan 12 weeks ago

Great Yarmouth

"It's not really that hard to see why their wife's aren't giving them any really when they spend their time chasing pussy, taking pics of their cock for anyone who'll look, acting off, attention elsewhere that should be on the wife.

Mrs "

How very judgmental of you! Give your head a wobble!

By *ecker30Man 12 weeks ago

Northwich

Hi there, I'm here!

By *reedyNotNeedy OP   Couple 12 weeks ago

Amersham

"Definitely a trap lol. This is going to be the biggest thread ever lol. "

Hmm if only you were closer it would be easier to entrap you

By *r_GreyscaleMan 12 weeks ago

Village Life

I'm ready to be trapped

By *ildmanYorksMan 12 weeks ago

Doncaster & Bembridge

"Definitely a trap lol. This is going to be the biggest thread ever lol.

Hmm if only you were closer it would be easier to entrap you "

You can definitely entrap me!

By *hotstuff69Man 12 weeks ago

cheshire

I get plenty of sex, I’m just a greedy, horny fu$ker.

By *endalshaggersCouple 12 weeks ago

Kendal

We're in the same boat. Got a load of guys messaging us in similar positions.

Morally, cheating is wrong but also We're all human.

And if they're prepared to cheat and potentially screw up their marriage/house/kids/life et al if caught for probably a one night thing then that's surely on them to make that judgement to do so?

As a friend used to say "it's a them problem not a you problem".

By *az0045Man 12 weeks ago

Hertfordshire

Fantastic thread and definitely some interesting opinions.

No one is perfect. There are married women who cheat on their partners too.

Have I just trapped myself?!

By *arry monk40Man 12 weeks ago

Telford

May I join the que

» Add a new message to this topic