FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Bi Males phobias

Bi Males phobias

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

This is the first time ever used the forum,just wanted some feedback,

I am a bi sexual male,looking for cpls and ladies,and state it on my profile,and also state that if i meet a couple with st8 male will play straight I am very respectful of other peoples boundries,

What i find surprising is the number of couples and ladies who state won't meet Bi or Bi curious males,

I know we all have our own preferences but are people so insecure with there own sexuality,

Would appreciate any comments

Thanks Gary

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I know we all have our own preferences but are people so insecure with there own sexuality,

Thats why people state on their profiles there preferances,it has got nothing to do with peoples sexuality... Just personal preferance.

Was going to quote exactly the same paragraph. In which, you answered your own question.

well said bicouple,each to their own,no one should do anything or meet anyone they are not comfortable with.its a lifestyle choice

"This is the first time ever used the forum,just wanted some feedback,

I am a bi sexual male,looking for cpls and ladies,and state it on my profile,and also state that if i meet a couple with st8 male will play straight I am very respectful of other peoples boundries,

What i find surprising is the number of couples and ladies who state won't meet Bi or Bi curious males,

Thanks Gary"

I think they probably are insecure. What's the point thoughand why worry?

I am what I am, I dont want to play with somebody who doesnt like it.

There is a similiar post going on about the same thing!!

I think it's your arrogance that is outstanding - assuming people are insecure because they don't want to play with you. You have heard of that little thing called personal choice?!!

No one should question another persons sexual choice - the enjoyment of sites like this is all tastes are catered for!

Maybe its not that you are Bi male that is putting people off meeting you,might have something to do with the fact you are in a relationship,your partner knows nothing about this and you want to cheat on her.

I love bi guys. Got loads of friends that are bi and gay. Don't think there are labels anymore straight, gay, bi its more try sexuals if you like the person then why not. Again sexual preference.

"There is a similiar post going on about the same thing!!

I think it's your arrogance that is outstanding - assuming people are insecure because they don't want to play with you. You have heard of that little thing called personal choice?!!

No one should question another persons sexual choice - the enjoyment of sites like this is all tastes are catered for! "

Second that

oh god here we go again......

it's the same way as you will only meet bi guys if a female there....

it's called CHOICE AND PREFERENCE.

you have yours, why question other people's

jesus at times I wish I was str8 .... grrrrrr

yes there is a full and well read/coomented on recent thread about this subject.

I was totally supportive of the "why not meet respectfull bi-males until I looked at some of the views on there.

Now I have to say that I understand why some couples, men, women will not meet bi-guys.

It's the mental side of it, the little man in your head that makes you think of something that turns you off playing, being blunt that means a straight guy or woamn that doesn't like playing with bi-guys playing with others knowing that there is a bisexual guy playing, thinking about what he does sexually at other times and turning him or her off.

Personally I don't think this way and I am happy to play around bi-guys who accept and respect that I am straight, but now I understand at least one of the reasons some people will not.

So live and let live, respect those that won't for having thier personal opinion.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

http://www.fabswingers.com/forum/swingers/15723

This thread is very recent and has lots of answers for you on it.

on reflection..

I was a tad cheeky Gary and my apologies.

have fun on fab

why do people think that if your straight and choose not to meet bi people it means your insecure about your sexuality?

Every time this topic is bough up i read it again and again, im not bi and im sure as hell not insecure, i dont meet bi women because i have no desire to not because im insecure, why would i want to meet someone i have no interest in playing with?

Forum Mod

"Maybe its not that you are Bi male that is putting people off meeting you,might have something to do with the fact you are in a relationship,your partner knows nothing about this and you want to cheat on her."

I think that is more likey to be the reason this guy may be having trouble but I appreciate his honesty about the relationship and the fact hes Bi,theres loads that would keep the info to themselves

"oh god here we go again......

it's the same way as you will only meet bi guys if a female there....

it's called CHOICE AND PREFERENCE.

you have yours, why question other people's

jesus at times I wish I was str8 .... grrrrrr "

Do you reckon they just post these threads to vex you?

You know you love 'em!

Seriously though,how come its always bi guys moaning about why straight guy couples don't want to meet them.

Why do you never get straight guys bleating when a couple only want to meet bi guys?

Makes you wonder eh?

XXXX

will answer on the next bi guy thread..... will be along soon lol

xx

why dont the bi guys meet other bi guys lol that would keep them busy

"why dont the bi guys meet other bi guys lol that would keep them busy"

they would feel gay then lol xxxx

[Removed by poster at 16/12/09 22:19:30]

"will answer on the next bi guy thread..... will be along soon lol

xx "

either that one or....im a bbw..love me hate the skinny bitches...boohoo!! lmao

xx

either that one or....im a bbw..love me hate the skinny bitches...boohoo!! lmao "

ok a wee wager....... a bi guy one appears before a bbw one xxxx

no cheating...you're not allowed to start your own!!!!!

"no cheating...you're not allowed to start your own!!!!! "

deal.....

"no cheating...you're not allowed to start your own!!!!!

deal..... "

what does the winner get when i say winner....what do i get??

By *eclan_and_AimeeCouple  over a year ago

dunblane, stirling

I always chuckle at this type of thread. I am straight, which is my preference but have no qualms or problems with Bi or gay guys.

However I would never be so altruistic as to think "god, what if he trys to shag me!?"

Which will be a prominent reason for a lot of straight guy couples ruling out bi guys.

As if all bi or gay guys would want to shag them anyway!!

just my 2p's worth!

Dec

actually i wouldnt waste my time thinking about peoples reasons

they have them and thats enough

your not here to convert or persuade but to offer and see what happens

some people wont meet fat types or old one or smoking peeps or short or tall etc

and just because we swing doesnt mean we leave our prejudices at the bedroom door

we may be more tolerant than the norm but we arent a different race of people just because we swing

think the easy answer is dont over think this - if it feels good do it - if you meet a cpl where they feel the same great - if not move on - there isnt a code for swinging apart from

no means no

and treat people with respect

xxxxxx

Forum Mod

O o O oo

xx

either that one or....im a bbw..love me hate the skinny bitches...boohoo!! lmao

ok a wee wager....... a bi guy one appears before a bbw one xxxx

"

Nah my bets are on " look at this mail I just had from a single male "

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"actually i wouldnt waste my time thinking about peoples reasons

they have them and thats enough

your not here to convert or persuade but to offer and see what happens

some people wont meet fat types or old one or smoking peeps or short or tall etc

and just because we swing doesnt mean we leave our prejudices at the bedroom door

we may be more tolerant than the norm but we arent a different race of people just because we swing

think the easy answer is dont over think this - if it feels good do it - if you meet a cpl where they feel the same great - if not move on - there isnt a code for swinging apart from

no means no

and treat people with respect

xxxxxx"

Some sound advice there xx

It is same old,same old.... Yawn...

This guy has obviously got a bee in his bonnet because he's been on here for a whole week and thinks that he should have a dozen meets under his belt,then because he thinks swinging is the easy way to cheat on his partner and he's had no luck he moans about it in forums..

It is personal choice who wants to meet you,there are people who wont meet us,that is their choice,you get over it and move on.

Your sexuality,the fact that you are married and your tatoos maybe what put peeps of you cannot say it is because you ar bi and thats why people dont want to meet you..

By *habsMan  over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

Thanks Gary"

I'm a straight guy that has no personal/social issues with bi guys. Happy to chat and have a drink - hell, I'll even join in the fun (with a couple) on the understanding that ant MM interaction is as 2 straight guys (ie, MFM - the two guys playing with the female and not each other).

But:

To then suggest "becasue I don't play with bi guys makes me insecure in my sexuality" ? Thats like saying I'm homophobic if I don't play with bi guys.

So what do you suggest - I play with bi guys (against my will and preference) to keep you happy?

xx

either that one or....im a bbw..love me hate the skinny bitches...boohoo!! lmao "

Oooooh...never seen one of those should start one, then move onto "why do married bi guys keep bothering me?" -

Thanks Gary"

Gary..its not insecurity..its preference..I am a bi woman...my man is certainly not homophobic...he loves bi girls and lesbians.. but he wouldn't be able to even raise and eyebrow...in the presence of a bi or gay guy....choice!!preference!!!....you have yours..we have ours...

hi people posting vigin here, being bi can mean so many things, i myself am orally bi, my wife wanted me to try it for her so i did and liked it, well she said why ask her to do anything i wouldnt, and yes she is bi with the ladies too, but i have no desire to "shag" a guy or be "shagged", does that make me bi or just lukewarm lol, each to his own, if any of you check our profile you will see we have our preferences. by posting these preferences we ask for people to respect them and so it goes you must respect thiers...its a no brainer really

By *itchfieldMan  over a year ago

Portsmouth

"hi people posting vigin here, being bi can mean so many things, i myself am orally bi, my wife wanted me to try it for her so i did and liked it, well she said why ask her to do anything i wouldnt"

She wanted you to play with a man because you'd asked her to play with a woman? Or did she want to see it just because she liked it?

she asked me to do it before she played with a woman

By *itchfieldMan  over a year ago

Portsmouth

"she asked me to do it before she played with a woman"

Fair enough. Sounds like it went down well anyway (no pun intended).

» Add a new message to this topic