FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > First time at a club

First time at a club

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *nM Fantasy seekers OP   Couple 5 weeks ago

Glasgow

Obviously you need to meet and chat with people how do you start the conversation? Do you cum here often lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aomilatteCouple 5 weeks ago

Midlands

Give people eye contact and if you get it back say hello. You can normally sense who may be up for a chat.

By *irty-pairCouple 5 weeks ago

South Essex

"Obviously you need to meet and chat with people how do you start the conversation? Do you cum here often lol"

Pretty much, yes. It’s the same as anywhere else. Hello, is this your first time here, compliment on outfit, etc etc.

It amazes us how many couples and singles sit in a corner all evening. Clubs are what you make of them xx

By *aomilatteCouple 5 weeks ago

Midlands

"Obviously you need to meet and chat with people how do you start the conversation? Do you cum here often lol

Pretty much, yes. It’s the same as anywhere else. Hello, is this your first time here, compliment on outfit, etc etc.

It amazes us how many couples and singles sit in a corner all evening. Clubs are what you make of them xx"

Well said

By *outhwilts63Man 5 weeks ago

Gazing into the fist of Dredd

A club visit is on my list of things to do for 2024, it would be my first time.

By *iceButtSlimMan 5 weeks ago

Ips

Well if it's your first visit to a club, then hopefully you will get the guided tour and introduced to some of the regulars and that should start the ball rolling for you.

By *orkshirepairoftitsCouple 5 weeks ago

knottingley

"Obviously you need to meet and chat with people how do you start the conversation? Do you cum here often lol

It amazes us how many couples and singles sit in a corner all evening. Clubs are what you make of them xx"

Usually us lol sometines we venture to a chat. We tend to chat more in the hot tub then get out and sit with each other again.

By *ersuasion22Couple 5 weeks ago

Herts

Just be smiley and friendly, and don't be worried to approach people. It usually all starts a bit tame (nice outfit, have you been here before, have you been to other clubs, how long have you been swinging, etc) before moving on to other stuff!

By *ong-leggedblondWoman 5 weeks ago

Next Door

I find giving a compliment always breaks the ice or just start chatting at the bar.

By *mmaleiaWoman 5 weeks ago

East Northamptonshire

"

That’s fine if you’re not socially awkward, I’m going to my 1st club next month & although a confident, chatty person in my circle of friends, I’m dreading not being able to find things to talk about with total strangers, so people watching maybe a safer option for some I guess

By *avandPennyCouple 5 weeks ago

Wigan

It's shockingly easy. Don't be pissed and just be very honest. Read responses, Don't take rejection personally and if you do strike up a conversation with people you want to play with Don't procrastinate, you can hit the friends zone very quickly in clubs so we always decide if we want to play within 20 minutes, if we don't we politely move on, if we do we ask if they want to join us in a room

By *orkshirepairoftitsCouple 5 weeks ago

knottingley

"It's shockingly easy. Don't be pissed and just be very honest. Read responses, Don't take rejection personally and if you do strike up a conversation with people you want to play with Don't procrastinate, you can hit the friends zone very quickly in clubs so we always decide if we want to play within 20 minutes, if we don't we politely move on, if we do we ask if they want to join us in a room "

Dont be pissed is very good advice i dont getvpissed but the wife does and then falls asleep in the toilets lol but its noticeable to others and not nice to see.

By *outhwilts63Man 5 weeks ago

Gazing into the fist of Dredd

So this might seem a daft question, but whats the dress code? Do you wear normal clothes, just a bathrobe or towel...?

By *iceButtSlimMan 5 weeks ago

Ips

"So this might seem a daft question, but whats the dress code? Do you wear normal clothes, just a bathrobe or towel...? "

It all depends upon the clubs dress code, those that I have been to, it's dress smartly for the gents and sexy for the ladies. While others have a dress down code (ie towel only). So you do need to check beforehand.

» Add a new message to this topic