FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Bi or not

Bi or not

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *orkshirepairoftits OP   Couple 8 weeks ago

knottingley

So a runnung joke we have at thevmin is i think my wife is bi she absolutely denies it.

The evidence i have is few years back we played regularly with some friends and whilst in york my wife was licked dry by both the male and female and proceeded to push the head of the female further in stating you can do this all the time.

Now this wasnt a one off happened again in skeggy oh i know how to wow a woman.

She also sucked the womans breasts. So im going for bi shes saying not a chance.

Its all in fun bit when shes had a few its a free for all lol.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *issy LanaTV/TS 8 weeks ago

cloud cuckoo land

All that really matters here is that she enjoyed the experience. Fuck the labels, that really isn't important. Simply allow the chemistry to flow.

By *orkshirepairoftits OP   Couple 8 weeks ago

knottingley

"All that really matters here is that she enjoyed the experience. Fuck the labels, that really isn't important. Simply allow the chemistry to flow."

Not really a label just a running joke we kinda have and she does enjoy it but lives in denial.

By *bxanfCouple 8 weeks ago

Bilston/Dudley

My wife is the same. I call her bi-lazy

cloud cuckoo land

"All that really matters here is that she enjoyed the experience. Fuck the labels, that really isn't important. Simply allow the chemistry to flow.

Not really a label just a running joke we kinda have and she does enjoy it but lives in denial. "

A bit like me then, in the sense I don't really like guys but do enjoy cock as well as pussy. I don't like kissing guys, cannot ever see myself settling down with any guy, etc. Also, I'm not delusional, I know I'm a guy who occasionally releases the whore (Lana) from within to cum out and play, she's the BOSS of me or at least she thinks she is. Just enjoying the moment(s) and may sound hypocritical but we never say never. I never thought I'd be sucking on big dicks and taking it up the arse until by chance I met a gorgeous Brazilian lady who didn't happen to be a lady. She was the catalyst.

cloud cuckoo land

The word I'm looking for is being "content".

By *issmorganWoman 8 weeks ago

Calderdale innit

"All that really matters here is that she enjoyed the experience. Fuck the labels, that really isn't important. Simply allow the chemistry to flow.

Not really a label just a running joke we kinda have and she does enjoy it but lives in denial. "

If she regularly enjoys playing with the same sex, she's at least bi curious.

Why deny it, embrace it.

By *londebiguyMan 8 weeks ago

Southport

If it's fun then do it.

It does not need a label.

» Add a new message to this topic