FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Single guys and meets

Single guys and meets

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

A female friend of mine on here has been constantly messed around by guys who 'want to meet' then when the time comes they let her down.

Why is it that single guys on here complain about not getting meets when they behave like that?

I would love to know if anybody can enlighten me....!!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Without meaning to sound harsh if she "is constantly messed around" then she is the cnstant factor and she needs to look at what she is doing wrong.

I arrange, I turn up... not all singletons are numpties

Tricky one!

The guys that complain about not getting meets won't be the same ones time wasting/standing up your friend!

As to why they do it - fantasy better than reality? Wife changes plans? Cold feet? Erectile dysfunction?

Could be anything!

But if it's a regular problem - the only constant thing in the equation is her - which may highlight issues with her search methods or selection criteria! Is she seeking guys herself or responding to messages? As she's far more likely to have less problems doing the first!

Wish her good luck!

they prob aren't as single as they say

perhaps because the selection process was shit to start with...

I'm afraid its like people saying this site is full of timewasters and fakes..its clearly not

some people lack the effective judgement and skills needed to navigate the site, or how to actually organise themselves to successfully meet..then in turn, believe it is everyone else that has the problem

blowing my own trumpet possibly..but I have never struggled getting meets...of course if i dont get the meet..I simply do something else that isnt connected with needing a shag..

By *issHottieBottieWoman  over a year ago

Kent

"perhaps because the selection process was shit to start with...

I'm afraid its like people saying this site is full of timewasters and fakes..its clearly not

some people lack the effective judgement and skills needed to navigate the site, or how to actually organise themselves to successfully meet..then in turn, believe it is everyone else that has the problem

blowing my own trumpet possibly..but I have never struggled getting meets...of course if i dont get the meet..I simply do something else that isnt connected with needing a shag.."

I'm not surprised you haven't struggled with that arse!! Yum! X

"A female friend of mine on here has been constantly messed around by guys who 'want to meet' then when the time comes they let her down.

Why is it that single guys on here complain about not getting meets when they behave like that?

I would love to know if anybody can enlighten me....!!!"

Im getting the exactly the same thing ive had 2 no shows and 2 cancellations in the last 3 weeks. Its pissing me off

Thanks

She is such a lovely person I really feel for her.

Maybe she is choosing the wrong ones but how is she meant to know this?

Sadly she lives too far away to recommend any I know...

Keep em coming, I might just tell her to look at the thread...

I always turn up but I have also been let down, cost me a days leave. Such is life...

"A female friend of mine on here has been constantly messed around by guys who 'want to meet' then when the time comes they let her down.

Im getting the exactly the same thing ive had 2 no shows and 2 cancellations in the last 3 weeks. Its pissing me off"

"Thanks

Keep em coming, I might just tell her to look at the thread..."

if she takes it up the arse, tell her to give me a call

blowing my own trumpet possibly..but I have never struggled getting meets...of course if i dont get the meet..I simply do something else that isnt connected with needing a shag..

I'm not surprised you haven't struggled with that arse!! Yum! X"

actually I was surprised how it turned out..my wee skinny arse looks buFF!xxx

"Thanks

Keep em coming, I might just tell her to look at the thread...

if she takes it up the arse, tell her to give me a call "

Ha ha

I know she doesn't...

But she is a long way from me and a hell of a lot further from you!!!

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

blowing my own trumpet possibly..but I have never struggled getting meets...of course if i dont get the meet..I simply do something else that isnt connected with needing a shag.."

bloody hell.. i just nodded at everything you just said....

if she is having trouble with the selection, then maybe it was time the selecting criteria was changed...

"I always turn up but I have also been let down, cost me a days leave. Such is life..."

I can so relate to this ... Oh well...

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I'm in a lazy mood so will just agree with anything sensible above. My first thought was, however, 'who is the common denominator?' Sort the wheat from the chaff

I've been pissed about by single fems & couples too. It ain't just guys, its everyone.

By *issBehavingxxWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Without meaning to sound harsh if she "is constantly messed around" then she is the cnstant factor and she needs to look at what she is doing wrong."

the people she is arranging meets with have probably got pics of other people who are good looking and get a thrill from arranging a meet and wank themselves silly wile doing it .

lastly OP u never actually mentioned if ur friend was a minger...

runs for cover...

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

We don't arrange to meet single guys often but haven't been let down once - Z

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

what is she doing that is different to you. are you expecting time wasters to tell why they time waste, the people who do it won't put their hand up.

you seem to do well and are enjoying it, she could learn more from you

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

just noticed you're a single lady - why don't you give her some advice - you seem to have had a few meets, you might be able to see where she might be going wrong. Z

"just noticed you're a single lady - why don't you give her some advice - you seem to have had a few meets, you might be able to see where she might be going wrong. Z"

By *B9 QueenWoman  over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

"Without meaning to sound harsh if she "is constantly messed around" then she is the cnstant factor and she needs to look at what she is doing wrong."

I completely disagree. There is nothing 'wrong' about arranging a meet. I had one last week. Fully and recently verified. Chatted on phone. Even on the day of the meet. Then cancelled just prior on a flimsy pretext. Luckily I set up another with someone else.

Getting tired of people responding instantly that the person let down is at fault.

"Without meaning to sound harsh if she "is constantly messed around" then she is the cnstant factor and she needs to look at what she is doing wrong.

I completely disagree. There is nothing 'wrong' about arranging a meet. I had one last week. Fully and recently verified. Chatted on phone. Even on the day of the meet. Then cancelled just prior on a flimsy pretext. Luckily I set up another with someone else.

Getting tired of people responding instantly that the person let down is at fault."

The key word, which you appear to be missing is "constantly" - sorry but if that's the case then I stand by my comment that the OP's friend needs to look at their own selection process.

Why do some people have real issues with no shows and fakes on here yet plenty of others have no problem? It's not a coincidence.

"Without meaning to sound harsh if she "is constantly messed around" then she is the cnstant factor and she needs to look at what she is doing wrong.

Getting tired of people responding instantly that the person let down is at fault."

Actually, you have hit the nail on the head.

She has had some good meets but, exactly as you state, gets flimsy excuses after arranging the meet.

Just to answer a question above, no, she definitely isn't a minger, lol, and even tho I'm not into women I know a pretty one and she is very attractive. It's very disheartening to get let down as I have had a few guys let me down but not as many as she has.

All of your replies are very useful and I will (maybe) tell her about the thread! Lol

Thanks to you all

Getting tired of people responding instantly that the person let down is at fault.

Actually, you have hit the nail on the head.

She has had some good meets but, exactly as you state, gets flimsy excuses after arranging the meet.

Just to answer a question above, no, she definitely isn't a minger, lol, and even tho I'm not into women I know a pretty one and she is very attractive. It's very disheartening to get let down as I have had a few guys let me down but not as many as she has.

All of your replies are very useful and I will (maybe) tell her about the thread! Lol

Thanks to you all"

mind tell her about my anal proposal

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

If I were constantly being messed about I'd rethink how I choose playnates.

Does she have one of those "victim" profiles? By that I mean the type that run themselves down, mention being hurt in the past etc? Does she have a type but feels "grateful" for any attention and readily agrees to meet?

There are predatory males and those that like to take the piss.

I'm not demonising single men as I only meet single men and none have let me down.

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

I need to lay down...I agree with everything you've said!

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"

Does she have one of those "victim" profiles? By that I mean the type that run themselves down, mention being hurt in the past etc? Does she have a type but feels "grateful" for any attention and readily agrees to meet?

"

and I bet that happens more than people think, also forums posts... there are the guys who seek the vulnerability... chase the vulnerable, get the verification and move on... nothing wrong with that, but may cause pain.

It has happened to me as well, block and move one, their loss!

If I were constantly being messed about I'd rethink how I choose playnates.

There are predatory males and those that like to take the piss.

I'm not demonising single men as I only meet single men and none have let me down. "

No, she is very selective and meets socially before anything else. I really don't know wht she is doing wrong...maybe nothing, but as some have said, choosing the wrong guys.

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"

and I bet that happens more than people think, also forums posts... there are the guys who seek the vulnerability... chase the vulnerable,

."

Thats very true.

Im currently seeking a vulnerable 6ft 4 Rasta (ginger cock optional)...

I need to lay down...I agree with everything you've said! "

its always nice to know ur having a fiddle about me...i hope _abio isnt though!!!!!

By *B9 QueenWoman  over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

The key word, which you appear to be missing is "constantly" - sorry but if that's the case then I stand by my comment that the OP's friend needs to look at their own selection process.

Why do some people have real issues with no shows and fakes on here yet plenty of others have no problem? It's not a coincidence. "

Someone feels shit about being messed about and then is made to feel worse by being blamed for that. Not nice. Yes, it happens. Even when you really plan and prepare, and do your homework. But that is not the fault of someone who is let down.

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"

Im currently seeking a vulnerable 6ft 4 Rasta (ginger cock optional)..."

wow... good luck & take pics.... waist down

single fems are worse

I'm not surprised you haven't struggled with that arse!! Yum! X"

My thought exactly! What a peachy butt.

By *ssexguy69Man  over a year ago

around and about thurrock

im a single guy and i will not mess people about , if it as been aranged then i stick it , yes i av been let down as well so i know how it feels as like alot of us do

I'm not surprised you haven't struggled with that arse!! Yum! X

My thought exactly! What a peachy butt. "

awww thanks!..blowing u kisses...sorry that was a fart

"It has happened to me as well, block and move one, their loss!"

With you Sextravagant "I do not believe it!"

By *illybare partyMan  over a year ago

hotel in teeside once a month

The single guy checklist

1 do they hsve more that three vefications

2 have they sent you articulate messages with more than wanna fuck?

3 are not pushy

4 phone them/ cam with them

Do my 2 cents!

By *picyspiregirlCouple  over a year ago

chesterfield

I have never been let down so thanks to all the single guys who have turned up.

"It has happened to me as well, block and move one, their loss!

With you Sextravagant "I do not believe it!" "

It is true... The guy's excuse was "I couldn't believe my luck and thought you wouldn't show up."

"I arrange, I turn up... not all singletons are numpties "

same as, not here to mess any one about

By *sasexycoupleCouple  over a year ago

up north

sorry to hear about your friend, but it happens, too many single men on here married and just here to wank,and pic collect, we have found some really nice single guys on here who are single, but we have been messed about so many times with guys who last min dont turn up or just disappear, SHAME ON THEM,

"sorry to hear about your friend, but it happens, too many single men on here married and just here to wank,and pic collect, we have found some really nice single guys on here who are single, but we have been messed about so many times with guys who last min dont turn up or just disappear, SHAME ON THEM, "

same as most of the male halves of cpls lol...

By *icechap50Man  over a year ago

Dudley

Not all singles are wasters

Not had any joy on here as of yet

But pretty new so not fussed

Have had meets on other site

Always turned up when arranged,be rude not to

By *ral geniusMan  over a year ago

north notts

"Thanks

Keep em coming, I might just tell her to look at the thread..."

Where does she live??

Picking the wrong guys sounds to mind

By *ral geniusMan  over a year ago

north notts

"I have never been let down so thanks to all the single guys who have turned up."

I've been trying to get an invite to yours for months!!!

I only see single men and have to say that in 2 yesrs i have been on fab i have only been let down once but i had an idea it wasn't going to happen, never have i been sat waiting for someone, but then i like to chat for quite a while and i suppose that men figure after putting all that effort in there is no way they are going to let it go to waste. If you spend time on here and get to know who your meeting, don't rush i think you can have a lot of success and fun.

"Not all singles are wasters

Not had any joy on here as of yet

But pretty new so not fussed

Have had meets on other site

Always turned up when arranged,be rude not to "

Im a genuine single guy too...ive had zero interest...but not been on here long. If invited to meet id always turn up.

Not all single guys are the same.

Had some serious interest from a few people on here.

All of them have just 'dissapeard' & not even got to the stage of offering a time/place for a meet.

Why bother in the first place??

I think us single guys have a pretty tough time on sites like these anyway. If were all honest its pretty much a big open shopping bascket of blokes , ive used similar sites over the years and always found this to be the problem.

However if guys remain polite , honest and can prove them selves to be genuine then then wouldnt have any issues.

Ive never had this problem but know of a few that have so come on girls its 50/50 blame share this one !

"I think us single guys have a pretty tough time on sites like these anyway. If were all honest its pretty much a big open shopping bascket of blokes , ive used similar sites over the years and always found this to be the problem.

However if guys remain polite , honest and can prove them selves to be genuine then then wouldnt have any issues.

Ive never had this problem but know of a few that have so come on girls its 50/50 blame share this one !"

I wish people wouldn't chuck any gender in a phrase including the word 'us'.

There's no 'group mentality'. No blame to be laid on one sex or another - just individuals. There are good and bad of both sexes, and couples.

And folk would be a lot better off remembering that and concentrating on individuals rather than looking at things as specific gender issues!

» Add a new message to this topic