FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > what type of pics do you hate/love

what type of pics do you hate/love

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

i hate: pics of fannys and cocks and nothing else! what does that tell you!!!!!!

i love: seductive half dressed with a smile pics - sucker for a lovely face

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

Love pictures of guys in Button fly Jeans open to show white CK's....

By *etitesaraTV/TS  over a year ago

rochdale

I'd rather see pretty pictures of people showing their faces and bodies rather than just cock & pussy.

Mind you, i'm a sucker for the orgy pics!

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

oh my god - don't you just lurve the road kill pics! mmmmmmm and the flacid cock brigade!

By *etitesaraTV/TS  over a year ago

rochdale

I show my face - after all it's pretty damn important as a TV - but i understand why others don't. However, a good body shot can tell us all a lot about what you look like, a crotch shot doesn't really.

By *BCBlondeCouple  over a year ago

DURHAM

Face n upper body better than cock pics flacid or hard x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Don't get me wrong, I adore pics of good looking cocks, just don't fancy receiving them on their own attached to a lazy one-liner first message!

I love pics of good toned bodies, front and back

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)  over a year ago

birmingham

Partially clothed peeps are much more tantalising than any nude pic

*Anyone intending on sending us pics, please take note*

By *iamondladyWoman  over a year ago

titsville

Hate pictures of cocks shots. Love pics of a good body or face!

Trace likes full body shots of ladies or guys (clothes optional),preferably with face pics too.

She's not really bothered about cock shots unless they're attached to a body pic,nor gyno shots.

I like the womens bum pics,full body preferably with face.

Don't get the "bra add" pics,or the pic of one leg etc.

XXXX

face or full body shot

anything naked turn off for me

We hate scrolling down after reading a nice profile to be confronted with.. cock and foof shots. Leave something to the imagination !! pleeeze lol

By *arambarMan  over a year ago

swindon

Facial - a close up is nicer than from a distance.

Body - I like to see them either standing upright or lying down, rather than slouched at a desk or curled up on the sofa. Doesn't have to be naked although I don't mind that obviously

Naughty Stuff - I'm a sucker for shots of tits, and a beaver shot is always nice, but 'action shots' are sometimes a bit hit-and-miss so to speak, so unless they're well positioned it doesn't always do it for me.

Hate - genital pics (too embarrassed to show your face or is your body that hideous?)

Love - subtle pics that dont give it all away - keeps the air of mystery

We are real suckers for genuine pictures, don't give a feck whats in them so long as they are genuine.

But as none of us has a clue as to whether any picture on here is actually genuine we don't give a hoot or take offence at any picture posted on here

glad you mentioned fanny pics as well cos they are about as exciting as watching a live cricket match, and if some put as much effort into their pics as they do to their list of who they dont wanna meet then maybe they would get more response off the sort of people they want to attract instead of wondering why they are bombarded with winks and wanna fuck msgs from the cock shot only profiles, silouhettes and the just plain ignorant type who dont even bother to at least read ur profile headline before heading straight to ur pics for a perv at ur jack n danny pics.

i like any pic so long as it aint for my damn belly in it lol

seriously, i dont mind cock pics so long as they have a mixture of other pics to, i have a minge pic on my profile but i have full body pics too, i wouldnt dream of just putting a minge pic up, cant see the point

Pics of Joe Mckeldry -

(Hate them btw)

Taking pics is our favourite pastime, hehe x x x

if i was craig i think it would be mine too lol

"We are real suckers for genuine pictures, don't give a feck whats in them so long as they are genuine.

But as none of us has a clue as to whether any picture on here is actually genuine we don't give a hoot or take offence at any picture posted on here"

I agree totally!! That said I like tasteful shots that leaves something to the imagination.

When viewing profiles:

close up pussy shots followed by dick pics, then just boobs, in fact most naked pics, we prefer full body pics even if faces are removed/blocked out and especially in nice boxers or lingerie.

When taking pictures:

Always prevocitavely dressed and especially outdoors as this adds that little extra naughtiness to the shoot.

Got a whole new album of pics planned for over Christmas in a great "picture friendly" environment, 2 days of horny photo taking

I like the profile pictures to show the body but not necessarily the bits, a Woman dressed provocativly does it for me, I like to use my imagination which hightens the anticipation before a meet

"Pics of Joe Mckeldry -

(Hate them btw)"

Me too !

Cant believe no one mentioned men in thongs! X x

"Cant believe no one mentioned men in thongs! X x"

Noooooooooooooo

By *ayc_BigballsMan  over a year ago

Derby

"Cant believe no one mentioned men in thongs! X x

Noooooooooooooo "

love a nice ass pic

By *orders2forUCouple  over a year ago

Hawick

We like nice lingerie, and the lass likes to see what size the male is, something so many are keen to hide..LOL

What we hate, it makes both of us squirm are the spunk shots with bodies liberally splattered with semen. Uggggh.

I love BBW in sexy lingerie......heaven.

I have seen sooooo many cock pics that i think im startin to go off them!!! (maybe not...lol) But action shots and folk in stupid positions make me laugh... I prefer just a body or face pic... Leaving something for you to discover later

nice pic of chest and jeans unbuttoned....very sexy....full of promise!! get this could work for both males and females!

"

What we hate, it makes both of us squirm are the spunk shots with bodies liberally splattered with semen. Uggggh.

"

I agree with you there, especially when strings of spunk is dribbling from a woman's open mouth: Ewwww yuk!

By *eakcoupleCouple  over a year ago

peak district

we hate the pics some 'couples' post - fuzzy little pics of women in 1980s hairstyles. we think most posters of these are single men posting old pics of ex-gfs.

also hate 'just cock' pics and face photos where those concerned are looking unhappy; come on folks, a smile costs nothing!

we like full-body shots of people either nude or in sexy lingerie, not in baggy grey Y-fronts or big cotton knickers, a real turn-off!

"oh my god - don't you just lurve the road kill pics! mmmmmmm and the flacid cock brigade!"

oh yes the highlight of a message them....

there are some pics iv seen that actually scare me?? do some people not review their pics before they put them on or are they in possession of the magic mirror.....

some of the best pics iv seen are tasteful example furryboots , bonks, yourselfs and a few others! wee bit o discretion goes a long way!!

worse ones are the ones stolen from somewhere iv seen the same cock shot on 5 profiles lol x

Bolton

"oh my god - don't you just lurve the road kill pics! mmmmmmm and the flacid cock brigade!

oh yes the highlight of a message them....

there are some pics iv seen that actually scare me?? do some people not review their pics before they put them on or are they in possession of the magic mirror.....

some of the best pics iv seen are tasteful example furryboots , bonks, yourselfs and a few others! wee bit o discretion goes a long way!!

worse ones are the ones stolen from somewhere iv seen the same cock shot on 5 profiles lol x "

lol - and thank you! yes - i've seen quite a few that gave me nightmares too!!! makes you wonder doesn't it?

maybe im just vain/paranoid but i like to make sure my pics are a wee bit flattering and dont put people off their dinners/sex forever??

i know nobody is perfect and im far from it but i wouldnt dream of puttin a pic on where you can see my celluite/stretchmarks/5 bellies/saggy bits etc but thats my choice i suppose beauty is in the eye of the beholder x

we HATE close up detailed cock/pussy pics, sooner see a sexily dressed fem or male anytime....so off putting !!!

so dont send em to us !

Has to be genital pics, don't mind one in with others, its nice to see whats on offer, but having one as a main profile pic or avator is a pet hate of ours.

Got a message from a single guy the other day and peeking at his profile revealed 15+ cock pics from all different angles, WHY? each to their own but its certainly not for us.

On my profile, I know there's probably too many "cock shots" for some people's taste. And I'll probably do some editing after reading all the comments in this forum. However, I feel that the worst photos are no photos at all. I understand that anonymity is important, but I think some people had a tendency to oversell themselves lyrically when in reality, they come nowhere near physically. Personally I like to see what I'm about to get into. Literally.

By *ANDS6969Couple  over a year ago

Mansfield

I'm not entirely sure if this counts, but what I dislike are profiles with no public pictures and lots of private ones.

Generally the only reason these people send us a message is because they like what they can see on our public pictures and it just seems unfair that theirs are hidden.

Glad having read this and knowing that have edit the pics on profile before now so am now happy with them but one problem being in Ireland can only have a few up.

And I do have the ones of my hobby up mostly hence you see my face and not the guys face. It will keep you guessing as what will happen and have been asked is there a reason I have so many of the event on private pics. Yes there is but you will have to meet or chat to me to find out what it is.

So you get to see me in action and some male body pieces so hopefully everyone is happy then.

We like pics similar to ours.

One think though. Why do a lot of people not smile in visable face pics. It's so off putting seeing a fed up/almost angry looking face when you do actually get to see a face pic.

if i was just gonna met a cock or fanny brill but there is a face attached to it so plz plz plz do every 1 a favour take a pic of your face and just smile always a great start

"Cant believe no one mentioned men in thongs! X x"

wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong!!!!

on so many levels lol

I'll tell you what pics put me off, and i dont know if im just being funny or not, but a guy messaged me a couple of days ago and he had a fair few pics on his profile, most of them action shots, with him and another woman and a few group, i counted 3 different women in his pics, there could have been more but couldnt tell, there was only 3 obvious different women and not a single one had him wearing a condom, im not getting onto the topic of condoms lol but i find that very off putting

close up hairy fanny pics are sooo much worse than the cock pics yuk and as for what pics i like i will just have to keep on perving lol

"close up hairy fanny pics are sooo much worse than the cock pics yuk and as for what pics i like i will just have to keep on perving lol "

A lot of men like hairy fanny pics though, as I kept being asked for them!

"close up hairy fanny pics are sooo much worse than the cock pics yuk and as for what pics i like i will just have to keep on perving lol

A lot of men like hairy fanny pics though, as I kept being asked for them! "

sorry about that Jo, I'll stop sending you those requests

By *entadreadMan  over a year ago

Essex

Nude men in white socks

By *igerMan  over a year ago

liverpool

Same as the rest really classy pics always win me over!

Bolton

Crikey - last 2 posts have great pics - just off to have a perve! Z

"I'll tell you what pics put me off, and i dont know if im just being funny or not, but a guy messaged me a couple of days ago and he had a fair few pics on his profile, most of them action shots, with him and another woman and a few group, i counted 3 different women in his pics, there could have been more but couldnt tell, there was only 3 obvious different women and not a single one had him wearing a condom, im not getting onto the topic of condoms lol but i find that very off putting"
I thought it was just me. I KNOW this is a swinging site but I do find it off putting seeing pictures of the same man with hundreds of photos of him with hundreds of other women no condoms and the million of verifications from meets! Some brave people around!

Half dressed or fully dressed. Think I know what a penis looks like and a vagina and a bottom. i want to see a smile everytime and thats on the face

I think you have to have a body pic, clothed or unclothed. Muff and cock pics don't help anyone form an opinion on attraction.

I've got no issues with lack of face pics on profile - like me, some people err on the side of caution on that. Big up to those who post face pics regardless!

constructive critisim please and be gentle with me am sesitive

I find it difficult getting pics taken of me and so I tend to try and take my own...

I hate anatomy pics unless they are additional to head and shoulders, then I can ignore the biology.... Its not about the bits we all know about, its about the persons profile, then the face or full body pic helps.

Aren't some pics verified.... mine are... i went to some trouble not to mislead anyone and although i don't have a face pic as my main pic (as with many others) I always put one on replies or emails....

James

xx

» Add a new message to this topic