FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Throat Fucking

Throat Fucking

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ereforagoodtime83 OP   Man 2 weeks ago

W

Genuine question.

Do women actually like throat fucking? Not just taking it deep but actually having their mouth / throat fucked.

I can usually emathise and see the pleasure someone would get from something but I'm struggling with this one.

All opinions, thoughts, feelings and experiences are valid here.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *acky123300Man 2 weeks ago

caddington

Most don’t gag reflex is uncomfortable and a real thing

However there is the rare gem that enjoys such a challenge of milking a cock with their throat

When discussed it’s been the lack of air, being full, lack of control - similar to reactions of choking maybe (although that’s not for me)

I have been lucky enough to experience ladies that squirt from throating

W

"Most don’t gag reflex is uncomfortable and a real thing

However there is the rare gem that enjoys such a challenge of milking a cock with their throat

When discussed it’s been the lack of air, being full, lack of control - similar to reactions of choking maybe (although that’s not for me)

I have been lucky enough to experience ladies that squirt from throating "

Mate, that last sentence sent my imagination flying! Need to find one of those rare ladies!

By *ayne_fungirlWoman 2 weeks ago

MANCHESTER

there are women that do it but those that enjoy it are as rare as finding a unicorn poo

By *icecouple561Couple 2 weeks ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

I'd find it terrifying.

By *ubwife4uCouple 2 weeks ago

Kent/London

Mrs really dislikes the feeling of gagging so is quite happy to have her head held and be "mouth fucked" but not "throat fucked". Trouble is a lot of guys start with good intentions and the right depth but then get too carried away and enthusiastic, understandably. Once she starts gagging, she has to stop.

By *ngliabullMan 2 weeks ago

Longmoor

"there are women that do it but those that enjoy it are as rare as finding a unicorn poo"

Spoken like someone whose never visited the mythical manure factory

W

"there are women that do it but those that enjoy it are as rare as finding a unicorn poo"

That was my thinking. Good job it's not something I've got my heart set on trying!

W

"I'd find it terrifying. "

This is why I'm asking. I can see the fun for me but not the recipient of said fucking. Like everything in life though, we can't all enjoy the same things.

By *endalshaggersCouple 2 weeks ago

Kendal

I don't. Being mouth fucked is OK but once it's past my gag reflex no. This is why I rarely get on my knees to give a BJ if the guys standing, I know intentionally or not he'll try it.

C xoxo

By *olly SwallowsTV/TS 2 weeks ago

Sexville

I do like it! Something degrading about it.

I like lying on my back head over the edge of the bed having my throat fucked. All the mess over my face, make up running.

Hot

W

"I don't. Being mouth fucked is OK but once it's past my gag reflex no. This is why I rarely get on my knees to give a BJ if the guys standing, I know intentionally or not he'll try it.

C xoxo"

The problem is when that primal urge kicks in. Knowing when your partners are uncomfortable and stopping is key to everything we do on here

By *icecouple561Couple 2 weeks ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

"I'd find it terrifying.

This is why I'm asking. I can see the fun for me but not the recipient of said fucking. Like everything in life though, we can't all enjoy the same things. "

Indeed! I think it's great that these things can be discussed openly on here.

W

"I'd find it terrifying.

This is why I'm asking. I can see the fun for me but not the recipient of said fucking. Like everything in life though, we can't all enjoy the same things.

Indeed! I think it's great that these things can be discussed openly on here. "

Snap! That's why I asked the question. If there is anywhere that you'll get a broad section of opinions, it's here!

By *rgasmicChemistryCouple 2 weeks ago

east coast

Our first meet I was getting sucked off

I would never just ran it down a lady throat but I don't think the lady liked me not doing it she grab both my cheeks and pulled me closer so she was gagging lol

W

"Our first meet I was getting sucked off

I would never just ran it down a lady throat but I don't think the lady liked me not doing it she grab both my cheeks and pulled me closer so she was gagging lol "

H is a lady who knows what she wants!

By *rozac_fairyCouple 2 weeks ago

Tamworth

Yes.

I have quite a weak gag reflex, I've found guys who are around the 8.5 Mark make me gag eventually but anything below that doesn't.

I adore being face fucked, cock worship is one of my favorite kinks personally so the idea of my throat being used is something that drives me wild. Done right and in the right settling that allows the exhibitionism side too, I can often cum from it

By *eliWoman 2 weeks ago

I'll know it when I find it.

Yes. No, like it is far too much of an understatement - I adore it.

Why do I get pleasure from it?

Well, for one, it's the very primal sensation of it, that feeling of being thoroughly fucked, of my throat being used by another always helps me go in to a happy place.

My mind is a rather active thing, constantly thinking. It's one of the few times where I'm not thinking of much beyond the feeling of it, how much I'm relishing the growls and groans of satisfaction that my throat can elicit from him.

I love how much men who are in to it are really, really in to, like your throat is something they can't get enough of. How hard their cock gets, those twitches as they see their outline in your throat.

A part of me loves the joy in being able to do it - that moment when there's that little "pop" before I take all of them. The way a man's hand feels firmly holding my hair or wrapped around my throat as he inches deeper. When he realises how much I want it, want him and fucks it with reckless abandon.

I'm not submissive, definitely more switchy. Something about submitting in that moment though is truly intoxicating.

By *ungandfun86Man 2 weeks ago

Hampshire

"Yes. No, like it is far too much of an understatement - I adore it.

Well, for one, it's the very primal sensation of it, that feeling of being thoroughly fucked, of my throat being used by another always helps me go in to a happy place.

My mind is a rather active thing, constantly thinking. It's one of the few times where I'm not thinking of much beyond the feeling of it, how much I'm relishing the growls and groans of satisfaction that my throat can elicit from him.

I love how much men who are in to it are really, really in to, like your throat is something they can't get enough of. How hard their cock gets, those twitches as they see their outline in your throat.

A part of me loves the joy in being able to do it - that moment when there's that little "pop" before I take all of them. The way a man's hand feels firmly holding my hair or wrapped around my throat as he inches deeper. When he realises how much I want it, want him and fucks it with reckless abandon.

I'm not submissive, definitely more switchy. Something about submitting in that moment though is truly intoxicating."

WOW!!!

By *eliWoman 2 weeks ago

I'll know it when I find it.

"Yes. No, like it is far too much of an understatement - I adore it.

I'm not submissive, definitely more switchy. Something about submitting in that moment though is truly intoxicating.

WOW!!!"

Ha! Thank you. It's true. I think some people really, really enjoy it. Much like any sexual activity. Throatfucking isn't solely for the pleasure of another.

By *ackandSarah2024Couple 2 weeks ago

All over

"Genuine question.

Do women actually like throat fucking? Not just taking it deep but actually having their mouth / throat fucked.

I can usually emathise and see the pleasure someone would get from something but I'm struggling with this one.

All opinions, thoughts, feelings and experiences are valid here. "

Do you like it OP?

Taking it that is.....

By *unchalMan 2 weeks ago

Dartford

"Genuine question.

Hey. My dentist complimented me on my lack of gag reflex the other day. I so wanted to tell her that I’d had a lot of practice swallowing hard cock! She was a nice woman and she would have been shocked so I didn’t.

Dartford

"Genuine question.

Only because they just don’t care enough to practice and are secretly and not so secretly convinced that their vaginas are the source of all joy. (They are not, by the way…)

By *cotsguyyMan 2 weeks ago

Belfast

"Genuine question.

Hey. My dentist complimented me on my lack of gag reflex the other day. I so wanted to tell her that I’d had a lot of practice swallowing hard cock! She was a nice woman and she would have been shocked so I didn’t. "

Your dentists already knows if anyone has been taking things in their mouth they shouldn't be.

By *ontWannaMissASwingCouple 2 weeks ago

Bristol

I'm very conscious not to try it, especially with a partner who absolutely isn't into it, will gag, and if anything stop playing if someone tried to do so.

She's very sensitive to it, so we have to be careful with the fellas we invite to join us.

On the other hand, when we've met and a woman (or guy I suppose) has taken me by surprise by very enthusiastically going for it or encouraging me to be more forceful, it's been a very hot bonus

By *ilthy mr and missCouple 2 weeks ago

doncaster

"Most don’t gag reflex is uncomfortable and a real thing

I have been lucky enough to experience ladies that squirt from throating

Mate, that last sentence sent my imagination flying! Need to find one of those rare ladies!"

By *ed MartinMan 2 weeks ago

Shefford

Isn’t it interesting how many single male profiles are answering this thread on behalf of All Women…

Dartford

"Genuine question.

Hey. My dentist complimented me on my lack of gag reflex the other day. I so wanted to tell her that I’d had a lot of practice swallowing hard cock! She was a nice woman and she would have been shocked so I didn’t.

Your dentists already knows if anyone has been taking things in their mouth they shouldn't be. "

Really?! How?

By *lissglitzWoman 2 weeks ago

heacham

Yes I love it

By *ust RachelTV/TS 2 weeks ago

Eastbourne

I am concerned about doing this with anyone, can you imagine if they had a seizure and bite your dick off.....

By *nicorn--huntersCouple 2 weeks ago

Warrington

Mrs kinky loves it

By *tlanshiaWoman 2 weeks ago

Chatham

Oh I love it. The rougher the better. I love having my head hanging off the edge of the bed and being face fucked.

By *ransgirl7TV/TS 2 weeks ago

South/East Devon

Yes, love it. Just not for too long!

By *ore_Please81Woman 2 weeks ago

Edinburgh

Yes I do! They have to know how to do it though. X

By *ophieslutTV/TS 2 weeks ago

Central

Done right, the right guy, it's amazing.

Anyone else, get him to have a subway footlong rammed down his throat for 10 minutes and check with him how he fares with it.

By *uttymonkeyMan 2 weeks ago

Torbay

69 position face rammed hard either end as you both cum together gripping on and pulling in and thrusting firm and tight as the intensity ripples through your body.. now that's a nice moment to share.

By *enni400Man 2 weeks ago

bradford

Wow, reading this got me so damn horny

By *ellinever70Woman 2 weeks ago

Ayrshire

I think it's probably safer to assume that a woman won't like it and leave it up to her to broach the subject if she does

By *ddfellowMan 2 weeks ago

New Ferry, wirral

I think its awful, I wouldnt want to recieve it or give it, and I doubt i'd get pleasure from doing it to someone

By *ardcorehank69Man 2 weeks ago

Bristol

I have a friend that can actually actually let me cum while I'm throat fucking her that is an amazing feeling

» Add a new message to this topic