FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Type of blow job

Type of blow job

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iker boy 69 OP   Man 3 weeks ago

midlands

How do you like them boys and girls

I love to receive slow sensual, with lots of licking and flicking of the tip while gently being wanked. Not into hard face fuck deep throat types

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *rispyDuckMan 3 weeks ago

Chinese Takeaway near you

Like when she uses a hair blow dryer to warm up my meat before swallowing hahaha

By *iker boy 69 OP   Man 3 weeks ago

midlands

One other think ive had was hot and cold treatment. My ex had a cup of tea, and an ice cold drink by bed, and me blindfolded. She would alternate between the 2 drinks and suck and it was insane

By *reyToTheFairiesWoman 3 weeks ago

Carlisle usually

Varies wildly.

Anywhere between soft and sensual and outright vicious depending on mood

By *jr9876Man 3 weeks ago

Ipswich

"One other think ive had was hot and cold treatment. My ex had a cup of tea, and an ice cold drink by bed, and me blindfolded. She would alternate between the 2 drinks and suck and it was insane"

I've experienced similar effects with a Halls extra strong menthol sweet that she had in her mouth - although she stopped before I came and told me to fuck her.

I'd also love to experience a no-handed blowjob from a woman; if only I can find one willing and able.

By *ularliWoman 3 weeks ago

worcester

I absolutely love sucking a guy. I like taking my time but I also like it when they get to the point of wanting to take over and be a bit rough with it.

By *inkyycurvyyWoman 3 weeks ago

Manchester

I prefer taking the lead and doing it slow and sensual but not against being face fucked I just don't like having a cock forced down my throat til I vom

By *winckle toesMan 3 weeks ago

norwich

Seeing if you can take it all

By *liketogodownMan 3 weeks ago

cambs/herts

"Varies wildly.

Anywhere between soft and sensual and outright vicious depending on mood "

Please

By *ittlelad69Man 3 weeks ago

Chesterfield

I’m more than happy to receive one anyway it comes

By *untocum1000TV/TS 3 weeks ago

cambridge

Slow and teasing ...lots of soft licking and tip of tongue working over the head and shaft ...and dont forget those balls ...

By *ockney-JMan 3 weeks ago

Cambridge

No teeth is a good start

By *anther81Man 3 weeks ago

Drogheda

Enjoy taking him in my mouth when soft sucking him slowly until he is hard. Then gradually taking him all in my mouth until deep in my throat. Getting off his cock and watch it bob in front of my mouth. Then taking just the tip in and lick his helmet until he starts to thrust a little wanting me to take more and again gradually take all of that throbbing cock in my mouth. Repeat this until he wants to fuck my mouth and allow him do it if he wants. He can cum on my face or in my mouth his choice.

By *io--Man 3 weeks ago

Poulton

"How do you like them boys and girls

I love to receive slow sensual, with lots of licking and flicking of the tip while gently being wanked. Not into hard face fuck deep throat types"

I'll say yes to any but definitely rough and sloppy, degrading, cock worship

By *wingfun96Man 3 weeks ago

BRISTOL

I love the girl to go wild deep throat sloppy gagging fucking hot lol

By *ysizeMan 3 weeks ago

Nottingham

"One other think ive had was hot and cold treatment. My ex had a cup of tea, and an ice cold drink by bed, and me blindfolded. She would alternate between the 2 drinks and suck and it was insane"

I knew a girl that did that one too, a wonderful experience

By *arren81Man 3 weeks ago

stoke on trent

Licking the balls to is always good

By *lex.and.SexCouple 3 weeks ago

Bedale

It does depend but I have a special love for sloppy ones with plenty of hand involved

By *ab50Couple 3 weeks ago

bexhill

Definitely slow and sensual..

By *riental_brit_studMan 3 weeks ago

London

I enjoy a good sloppy bj with plenty of saliva. A real turn on to have a horny woman dribble spit on my cock every now and again.

By (user no longer on site) 3 weeks ago

Definitely another vote for minimal teeth. Maybe a playful gentle bite down at the hilt end, but not running teeth up and down the shaft.

By *irsttimers3338Couple 3 weeks ago

waterlooville

"I enjoy a good sloppy bj with plenty of saliva. A real turn on to have a horny woman dribble spit on my cock every now and again."
100% agree with you on that the sloppier the better

By *ymbunnyfitCouple 3 weeks ago

East Yorkshire

Hubby loves me to slowly stroke and scratch his cock and balls before I start this can last 10-20 minutes. Then I gently lick and suck his tip as I lube his balls up also rubbing around ass . Then I bite tip and shaft up and down getting harder with the bites as he loves it . Once I start sucking more lube goes on and he pushes hard into mouth. He rarely cums so after 20 plus minutes I'll give him oil handjob to finish him off xx sorry if too much detail xx

By *uffhandymanMan 3 weeks ago

selby

I genuinely don’t mind how, just the feeling of a mouth around my cock is mind blowing! Love it soft and sensual, but also love it rough with biting!

By *ambsfunMan 3 weeks ago

Cambridge

"Hubby loves me to slowly stroke and scratch his cock and balls before I start this can last 10-20 minutes. Then I gently lick and suck his tip as I lube his balls up also rubbing around ass . Then I bite tip and shaft up and down getting harder with the bites as he loves it . Once I start sucking more lube goes on and he pushes hard into mouth. He rarely cums so after 20 plus minutes I'll give him oil handjob to finish him off xx sorry if too much detail xx"

Not at all sounds amazing

By *ymbunnyfitCouple 3 weeks ago

East Yorkshire

Thank you glad you like xx

By *d4funtimesMan 3 weeks ago

Cambridge

"Varies wildly.

Anywhere between soft and sensual and outright vicious depending on mood "

Very inviting

By *oolhandlukeMan 3 weeks ago

Leics/Northants

[Removed by poster at 19/04/24 09:24:11]

By *oolhandlukeMan 3 weeks ago

Leics/Northants

I would love to experience this for 20 mins although, i'm not sure i'd need the handjob after to make me cum

"Hubby loves me to slowly stroke and scratch his cock and balls before I start this can last 10-20 minutes. Then I gently lick and suck his tip as I lube his balls up also rubbing around ass . Then I bite tip and shaft up and down getting harder with the bites as he loves it . Once I start sucking more lube goes on and he pushes hard into mouth. He rarely cums so after 20 plus minutes I'll give him oil handjob to finish him off xx sorry if too much detail xx"

By *azza2281Man 3 weeks ago

Newtown

Doseofdoxy style.

Check them out. Perfection

By *ieandteaseMan 3 weeks ago

Wiltshire

He rarely cums from that? You'll find loads of guys now who will shoot from the scratching warm up alone x

By *ustardChuckerMan 3 weeks ago

Exetershire

As brief as possible

By *wannafreakyouMan 3 weeks ago

london

Sloppy

By *oiluvfunMan 3 weeks ago

Penrith

Not toothy, but enthusiastic.

It's rare for me to ejaculate from a bj, but doesn't mean I don't enjoy the sensations of my cock worshipped

» Add a new message to this topic