FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Oral

Oral

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aybail-238 OP   Couple 6 weeks ago

hartlepool

Right we thought we would make a thread for the best oral advice

Woman: what is it when someone goes down on you that you wish they would do or stop doing? How can the person be better?

Men: how could someone going down on you be better? What do you like and don’t like?

Our quick advice for going down on a woman. Slow and gentle with gradual built up. Use the tongue and finger combo

Advice for going down on a man. Start slow, get it sloppy, use that tongue! Don’t use teeth!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *unnermac17Man 6 weeks ago

glasgow

Nail on the head for blowjobs…

Sloppier the better, nice and slow building it up then introduce mouth and hand combo.

Oh and eye contact is a must!

By *JcuriousCouple 6 weeks ago

Derby

Slow sensual licks and kisses on my pussy really gets me going and then when I'm super wet, the sliding of angled fingers rubbing on my Gspot... Yum

Miss S x

By *crumdiddlyumptiousMan 6 weeks ago

Women make sure his cock is wet and personally if you can't deep throat don't do it I can't stand the gagging noise.

Men When she says something like

"Yes right there don't stop",

Don't go faster keep the same tempo and don't move to another spot.

hartlepool

"Women make sure his cock is wet and personally if you can't deep throat don't do it I can't stand the gagging noise.

Men When she says something like

"Yes right there don't stop",

Don't go faster keep the same tempo and don't move to another spot."

This! Don’t change pace or anything when we say keep going

glasgow

"Slow sensual licks and kisses on my pussy really gets me going and then when I'm super wet, the sliding of angled fingers rubbing on my Gspot... Yum

Miss S x"

I love to tease and build up to licking pussy.

Slow sensual kisses from the top of one foot, slowly kissing my way up the leg into the inner thigh, softly kiss and lightly blow over the clit before kissing my way down the other leg.

Repeat until she can’t take it anymore

hartlepool

"Slow sensual licks and kisses on my pussy really gets me going and then when I'm super wet, the sliding of angled fingers rubbing on my Gspot... Yum

Miss S x"

Agreed! But I need to hear the kissing sound. That’s part of it!

By *JcuriousCouple 6 weeks ago

Derby

Miss S x

Agreed! But I need to hear the kissing sound. That’s part of it! "

Yes! The wet kiss noises...

Miss S x

glasgow

Also look up doseofdoxyx

That girl looks like she has the perfect technique

By *rJandMrsJCouple 6 weeks ago

Hyde

So I've only had two occasions as a guy where I've gone down on another guy and they've both cum A LOT and both said it felt amazing. So I start slow, I suck tight and as I'm pulling my head back my tongue runs around the base of the head and then to the tip. I then cup my tongue as I'm taking it again so it's he feels it all down the base of his cock.

Honestly, Mrs j does that to me and its the best I've had. I've done it to two other guys and they blew down my throat, so I'll take it as a good sign.

By *crumdiddlyumptiousMan 6 weeks ago

Women, dribble, slobber drool whatever it takes to keep it wet but please don't spit on my cock,

Men, Same as Women read the body language when doing it

hartlepool

"Also look up doseofdoxyx

That girl looks like she has the perfect technique "

God damn I’ve just checked!

hartlepool

"So I've only had two occasions as a guy where I've gone down on another guy and they've both cum A LOT and both said it felt amazing. So I start slow, I suck tight and as I'm pulling my head back my tongue runs around the base of the head and then to the tip. I then cup my tongue as I'm taking it again so it's he feels it all down the base of his cock.

Sounds like something to experience

Honestly, Mrs j does that to me and its the best I've had. I've done it to two other guys and they blew down my throat, so I'll take it as a good sign."

By *rJandMrsJCouple 6 weeks ago

Hyde

"So I've only had two occasions as a guy where I've gone down on another guy and they've both cum A LOT and both said it felt amazing. So I start slow, I suck tight and as I'm pulling my head back my tongue runs around the base of the head and then to the tip. I then cup my tongue as I'm taking it again so it's he feels it all down the base of his cock.

Honestly, Mrs j does that to me and its the best I've had. I've done it to two other guys and they blew down my throat, so I'll take it as a good sign. "

I tried to go through your profile again but it wouldn't let me.

glasgow

"Also look up doseofdoxyx

That girl looks like she has the perfect technique

God damn I’ve just checked! "

You’re welcome lol x

By *i_guy37Man 6 weeks ago

Oxford

My advice for blowjobs is plenty of saliva to keep it really wet and sloppy, and use your tongue as much as possible, perhaps start by running your tongue around the head.

No teeth please - it's not uncommon to feel that grating sensation and it's not very pleasant. I'm not a fan of gagging noises either

By *loyd1982Man 6 weeks ago

Twickenham

Definitely no teeth!

Get cock nice and wet and use hands/boobs/feet as well.

Now I’m really horny…

hartlepool

Honestly, Mrs j does that to me and its the best I've had. I've done it to two other guys and they blew down my throat, so I'll take it as a good sign.

I tried to go through your profile again but it wouldn't let me. "

Should work now

By *avie35Man 6 weeks ago

Glasgow

"Nail on the head for blowjobs…

Sloppier the better, nice and slow building it up then introduce mouth and hand combo.

Oh and eye contact is a must! "

Absolutely agree with this

hartlepool

"Nail on the head for blowjobs…

Oh and eye contact is a must!

Absolutely agree with this "

You got any advice?

By *inkycougar1Woman 6 weeks ago

Newport

Enjoy it and read the body language, communicate ask and say what you like and don’t like. Everyone is different so don’t think what works for one will work for another

By *ingerSpiceBombCouple 6 weeks ago

Bedfordshire

Clit sucking and licking! Sends me wild

I’m sensitive and have an east to find clit as it’s pierced

By *nightsoftheCoffeeTableCouple 6 weeks ago

Leeds

Slow and sensual, fat wide tongue, kiss it, snog it, lick around, up & down, tease it, fingers too after a while.

We all like different things it's about reading who your with.

Mrs

By *aybail-238 OP   Couple 5 weeks ago

hartlepool

"Slow and sensual, fat wide tongue, kiss it, snog it, lick around, up & down, tease it, fingers too after a while.

We all like different things it's about reading who your with.

Mrs "

Agree everyone likes different things. The kissing it is underrated and needs to be included for us

By *ssexMan12345Man 5 weeks ago

Chelmsford

Good that my technique seems to be being described!

Do love giving oral. Had the odd couple of meets to do no more.

By *iverstMan 5 weeks ago

Rossendale

Thank you for this thread. As someone that gets more from giving pleasure to a lady than from receiving, I appreciate the comments of what makes you feel good when receiving this kind of attention. Hopefully it can lead to my giving more enjoyable attention to any ladies I am lucky enough to share experiences with.

Also ladies, if I could ask you to add how you like to have your breasts and nipples treated orally.

I love the sensual side of sex. I like foreplay and moreplay, so advice on how to do this well is gratefully received.

Also, I agree, no teeth during a blow job.

And also, the greatest organ to stimulate, the mind. Try to make the sounds we make during these acts to be appealing. I want the lady to understand how fantastic I find them and their body.

By *iss pleasuringWoman 5 weeks ago

Somewhere near

It's quite easy for me to banter woth whoever is giving me oral, and make suggestions. Slower harder faster deeper etc without making em feel awkward. It's been said though inget rather demanding, but in a good way of course

It's tge fucking strokes that I lack control on sometimes. I say please slow long hard and Deep. I wanna feel the cock

Not at it like a jack hammer

We all loose control sooner or later

» Add a new message to this topic