FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > how did you first get into cuck fun

how did you first get into cuck fun

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *elrose57 OP   Couple 2 weeks ago

reading

we did not set out to be more cuckold , but when my wife met a single guy at a swingers party he changed the way we swung, was wondering how others got into this life style, the very first night he turned up at our door, he had us both licking and sucking him , and by the time he left very much later and his balls depleted of his semen 3 times ,yes we had both enjoyed his thick cum, and what a buzz, so much so that there he was the next night with a huge bulge , watching him fucking my wife, the way she lay there legs wide open, and his lovely hard cock fucking her so good, the way he made her cum, , but the way he turned her into a more sexually wanton woman.

i have talked to other guys, and so many found out there wives was fucking another guy and got turned on by the fact she was getting fucked, and coming home nice and full

like us others have been turned on by it so much, some are active in MMF, others the wife goes out to meet her lover with her husbands full knowledge, to the point of helping her get ready and then to take her to him, and pick her up later from where he has had his wicked way with her.

when we first started i never thought i would go near the guys cum, but that changed and i took to it so good, resulting in meeting many guys over the years and enjoying them, so much

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

reading

I didnt know realise i was a bull, till i met a couple at a swingers club, and we got chatting and then went to the main room in the club and shared his wife as he watched, it was so amazing a inthrilling and horny, fucking his wife as he and a few other men watched as i fucked his wife and filled her up with ny cum, after he cleaned her up and his wofe cleaned my cock after, it was my first of many cuck meets after that,

Favorite cuck scinerio is sending a live stream of me fucking another guys wife/mrs as hes at work in there bed x

By *ilverfox for youMan 2 weeks ago

Hull

Had my first experience of being a bill a couple of weeks ago .told the guy to sit in corner and watch me please his wife .before I fucked her I allowed him to take pics of her pussy .then he asked if he could take pics after I cum in her .he was a good boy .even made me a cuppa afterwards !

By *hastityPleasureGiverMan 2 weeks ago

Rotherham

We didn't intend to be swingers and we didn't even know what cuckold was , but after an unexpected d*unken party at university we had an impromptu threesome that lead to swingeing for a while but that quickly led onto cuckold . I have since being in two full cuckold relationships.

By *ast_jjMan 2 weeks ago

Dublin and London

I met a stag vixen couple, we both had hotel rooms and when we left the bar to go to my room he went to their room and watched us by a video call. It got me hooked!

By *otwifeHusband888Couple 2 weeks ago

Central Scotland

I still struggle trying to explain this. It's as much a mental thing as it is sexuall we think.

reading

this is sent by another to me

Hi saw your post and didn't want to reply on the thread because you end up getting bombarded with messages and friend requests. I think the cuck thing for us was down ro being cheated on. The jealousy and stuff turned into horny thoughts for me now I really get off on the fact the women I love so much spreads her legs for other guys. It's a massive turn on for me and my wife loves doing it now.

reading

this was sent to me,, he asked me to post it,

i had gone to work as usual, when i got a phone call telling me i could take day of dues to power lose , so went home and there was a car in our driveway, i let myself in and on the floor was her knickers and bra, i could here my wife in our bedroom and without a doubt getting well fucked, i made my way up there and the door open and my wife on her back getting well fucked, this guy was pounding her like fuck, i was rooted to the spot and i admit i got so hard and aroused, i kept watching and the show was amazing,, he was getting harder and she was shouting out as he fucked her, he then plunged inside her and she cum as did he, at that point i turned away , when i turned back they where both looking at me, i watched as he pulled out and i stared at his cock now dripping his cum all over the bed, he got up and stood there , he was taller and little younger than me, my wife lay there with her legs open still and i looked at her and she rubbed her wet cummy [pussy, from her pussy to her eyes, she was looking directly at me, the guy by now had got dressed, he stood by the bed, she got up and kissed him and told him she will call him in a while, he turned to me and said you touch her and i will be back , my world had ended ,, but had it or was this a new beginning, as she got up i see the wet bed, all she said was well why are you home, and i said sorry , she looked at me and just said well i'm not sorry, as she come towards me i looked away and i felt so humiliated, just then her phone rang it was her lover,, i heard her say no everything is ok here,, and then yes come over tomorrow and we can finish of, she then hung up and i watched her get a clean pair of knickers from the draw and put them on, i got excited by this as it was holding back his cum inside her, she then asked if i had enjoyed the show , and then went on to say, as you heard i am not going to stop , so this can be one of two things, we split up or i carry on, so what is it you want, i went as red as fuck as i told her to carry on

By *omCoyoteMan 2 weeks ago

Northern England

Some time ago, I posted my first wonderful experience of cuckolding here in the forums.

If you're inclined to read it, here it is:

https://www.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/1117225

reading

"Some time ago, I posted my first wonderful experience of cuckolding here in the forums.

https://www.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/1117225"

good read,, thanks

Northern England

"Some time ago, I posted my first wonderful experience of cuckolding here in the forums.

good read,, thanks

"

I'm so glad that you enjoyed reading through it.

By *astfordMan 2 weeks ago

liverpool

My first time was such a turn on and to be honest I was nervous but having a sexy couple both playing especially both on there knees is such a turn on . However it’s a mental state of mind too it’s a control thing after all the brain is a sexual organ too x

reading

"My first time was such a turn on and to be honest I was nervous but having a sexy couple both playing especially both on there knees is such a turn on . However it’s a mental state of mind too it’s a control thing after all the brain is a sexual organ too x"

going down on the knees with the wife seeing close up as she runs her tongue around the cock head kissing her and tasting his silky smooth precum, then she holds it and guides it into your mouth, oh wow pure pleasure

liverpool

Oh definitely ??

By *eird_ScienceMan 2 weeks ago

Berkshire

By genuine accident, the couple who corrupted my old vanilla boy self. He used to encourage me to do things to his wife as he watched and things progressively escalated over years.

By *hatsthisMan 2 weeks ago

Newcastle

For some in fact for most of us married men it will only ever be a fantasy , so its appreciated to read about those who live it

By *utcock99!Man 2 weeks ago

Pontefract

My first time playing with a couple was at Quest club in Leeds a couple of years ago. They were, I’d say, both in their 50s, she petite and slim, he was in good nick. They saw me walking round the playroom corridor invited me into a room with them and we chatted for a few minutes and got to know what we were all into, then the fun began. He sucked me hard then sat back and watched while his wife and I got down to it. It was so exciting to have him watching while we licked and sucked and fucked.

When the time came for me to cum I took the condom off and came on her tits then he licked it up and then cleaned us both up.

An amazing experience.

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple 2 weeks ago

easington were the sun dont shine

liverpool

Nothing sexier than meeting a sexy couple in a pub chatting and flirting

By *itegreensWoman 2 weeks ago

southampton

After a party I had a pretty d*unken threesome with my bf at the time and his friend. My bf came very quickly and so it wasn’t a threesome for very long. Ended up having great sex for an hour whilst my bf would kind of watch or walk around waiting for his friend to finish.

The next morning his friend started fucking me again and my bf woke up and just swanked next to us. So that was my first experience if it

By *tickler2000Man 2 weeks ago

St Agnes

My journey started quite a few years back.

Had a mate who liked his wife to dress up in some sexy clothes when I was visiting.

Which then sort of evolved into them play while I was there, having me join in, until one day he was told by his wife "Go and sit of that fucking chair. You're in the way"

Not looked back since

By *ebbie69Couple 2 weeks ago

milton keynes

I have played in the cuckold scene a while back but probably not strictly cuckolding as the cuck was not my hubby. Instead he was a local guy I met from here. One day we were talking about fantasies and he mentioned he always wanted to be in a cuckold situation. We decided to try it out and on any meet with a bull we acted as a couple. It was fantastic mostly as he got the experience he wanted and I got to meet some wonderfully gifted and equipped guys. There were a few disappointing meets but mostly excellent

liverpool

I have had a few disappointments but hey can’t all be amazing

reading

but to be honest everyone can have bad times, we have ,, but we have also had some awesome times and they turn into regular meets and their the best to have, so much more relaxing, the one of meets are good , but once you get to know each other and things just jell

liverpool

Oh definitely agree regular friends are so much fun

By *ebbie69Couple 2 weeks ago

milton keynes

https://www.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/1117225"

That was a great read. Thanks for pointing it out

By *hatsthisMan 2 weeks ago

Newcastle

"I have played in the cuckold scene a while back but probably not strictly cuckolding as the cuck was not my hubby. Instead he was a local guy I met from here. One day we were talking about fantasies and he mentioned he always wanted to be in a cuckold situation. We decided to try it out and on any meet with a bull we acted as a couple. It was fantastic mostly as he got the experience he wanted and I got to meet some wonderfully gifted and equipped guys. There were a few disappointing meets but mostly excellent"

This sounds quite wonderful for the new guy wow

By *as13Man 2 weeks ago

Chilton

Me and my wife had a ffm 3some from on here. she enjoyed watchen me please the other woman long story short she is now a cuckquean.

By *owestoft ManMan 2 weeks ago

Lowestoft

For us while still living in Africa and before we got married she told me of her experiences with Black guys. Told her I love it and we then secretly had her used by many of them while I watched.

But I suppose the first time it all started was when I first met her when a group of us met her in an abandoned house and 5 guys fucked her on the floor while I watched and when they finished and left she loved the fact that I then licked her clean.

By *lippy02Man 2 weeks ago

edinburgh

"I still struggle trying to explain this. It's as much a mental thing as it is sexuall we think. "

Yes very much also a mental thing

By *overs4loversCouple 2 weeks ago

Shropshire

We’re not a cuckold couple exclusively but we do dabble with it as it does float our boats from time to time. For instance it’s my birthday coming up and I’ve asked my wife to arrange a small creampie gangbang where I’ll be tied to a chair in the bedroom watching her enjoying herself with 4 other guys, I won’t be allowed to touch my cock, or her in anyway until they have all had their first rounds of fun, then I’ll be unleashed never done this before but we’re very much looking forward to it, subject to guys we like who are willing to test first

liverpool

Oh sounds amazing

By *oxy jWoman 2 weeks ago

somerset

because we were very honest with each other when we started dating 30+++ years ago for us its real life but we just newver called it cuckold back then ...

the internet was still quite young everything was done via groups like xcite yahoo aol we found a group ran by a dogging couple and we organised a vist and never looked back we just called it swinging as we were both bi i was meeting ladies he was meeting guys we were meeting bi and then we were playing str8 too ...

sexually my hubs is submissive so if he met bi or we met bi he was 100% bottom because he was quite small cock wise and lucky if he could get erect let alone cun very fast so as you can tell i needed more ....

we were very open right from the start 3 weeks into our dating we were out on the town and in a well known club during the evening i was taken into the gents and fucked with out him knowing at the time but when we got back to my place i told him and as if a switch was flipped he wanted to know all and was between my legs giving me oral he moved in with me that week... and many many more meets happen as the internet grew as did the clubs as did we it was never roleplay or fantasy it was and still is real life hence lifestyle cuckolding...

its very much alot more than sex its everything mentally as much as sexually ...

thats the difference between fantast/roleplay to real lifestyle with fantasy you just dont get the whole picture of what cuckolding is theres a massive difference between the two

By *randmrsfuntobehadCouple 2 weeks ago

warrington

We started a twitter and playing with chastity and before I knew she had men cumming in her and I was exclusively sitting back and watching and joining in with only her.

By *ouplewithKinks23Couple 2 weeks ago

Walsall

"We started a twitter and playing with chastity and before I knew she had men cumming in her and I was exclusively sitting back and watching and joining in with only her. "

Wow that sounds like a fun journey!

By *unover40Couple 2 weeks ago

yeovil

just natural progression

By *eigh2019TV/TS 2 weeks ago

Chingford

My gf was really highly sexed and told me straight up she needed more and was actively seeking it, that was (to my surprise at the time) a major turn on for me.

By *wguy100Man 2 weeks ago

Exeter

"because we were very honest with each other when we started dating 30+++ years ago for us its real life but we just newver called it cuckold back then ...

the internet was still quite young everything was done via groups like xcite yahoo aol we found a group ran by a dogging couple and we organised a vist and never looked back we just called it swinging as we were both bi i was meeting ladies he was meeting guys we were meeting bi and then we were playing str8 too ...

sexually my hubs is submissive so if he met bi or we met bi he was 100% bottom because he was quite small cock wise and lucky if he could get erect let alone cun very fast so as you can tell i needed more ....

we were very open right from the start 3 weeks into our dating we were out on the town and in a well known club during the evening i was taken into the gents and fucked with out him knowing at the time but when we got back to my place i told him and as if a switch was flipped he wanted to know all and was between my legs giving me oral he moved in with me that week... and many many more meets happen as the internet grew as did the clubs as did we it was never roleplay or fantasy it was and still is real life hence lifestyle cuckolding...

its very much alot more than sex its everything mentally as much as sexually ...

thats the difference between fantast/roleplay to real lifestyle with fantasy you just dont get the whole picture of what cuckolding is theres a massive difference between the two"

What a journey.

By *elboy46Man 2 weeks ago

Jarrow

It’s something I have never done but would like to give it a try

By *ash0000Man 2 weeks ago

Mid Cornwall

"this was sent to me,, he asked me to post it,

i had gone to work as usual, when i got a phone call telling me i could take day of dues to power lose , so went home and there was a car in our driveway, i let myself in and on the floor was her knickers and bra, i could here my wife in our bedroom and without a doubt getting well fucked, i made my way up there and the door open and my wife on her back getting well fucked, this guy was pounding her like fuck, i was rooted to the spot and i admit i got so hard and aroused, i kept watching and the show was amazing,, he was getting harder and she was shouting out as he fucked her, he then plunged inside her and she cum as did he, at that point i turned away , when i turned back they where both looking at me, i watched as he pulled out and i stared at his cock now dripping his cum all over the bed, he got up and stood there , he was taller and little younger than me, my wife lay there with her legs open still and i looked at her and she rubbed her wet cummy [pussy, from her pussy to her eyes, she was looking directly at me, the guy by now had got dressed, he stood by the bed, she got up and kissed him and told him she will call him in a while, he turned to me and said you touch her and i will be back , my world had ended ,, but had it or was this a new beginning, as she got up i see the wet bed, all she said was well why are you home, and i said sorry , she looked at me and just said well i'm not sorry, as she come towards me i looked away and i felt so humiliated, just then her phone rang it was her lover,, i heard her say no everything is ok here,, and then yes come over tomorrow and we can finish of, she then hung up and i watched her get a clean pair of knickers from the draw and put them on, i got excited by this as it was holding back his cum inside her, she then asked if i had enjoyed the show , and then went on to say, as you heard i am not going to stop , so this can be one of two things, we split up or i carry on, so what is it you want, i went as red as fuck as i told her to carry on "

Wonderful

By *urabriteMan 2 weeks ago

stafford

Northern England

That was a great read. Thanks for pointing it out"

You're very welcome Debbie. I'm so glad that you enjoyed reading about my experiences.

By *ft6ashfordtom34Man 2 weeks ago

Ashford

I was in a pub a very good looking woman come up to me we hit it of went back to hers.. started playing he husband walked in sat on chair and was like keep fucking her.. was a massive turn on never looked back

Lowestoft

Always loved watching her with Black guys in Africa

By *rispyDuckMan 2 weeks ago

Chinese Takeaway near you

Well this is an interesting read

reading

you don't set out to do things , but you meet and you see and enjoy another side of life, and as you go on this journey you meet guys who push the boundaries and you go away from meeting them to wanting more, the first time you watch your wife lay on the bed and she opens her legs wide and then you see a guy with a hard on getting on the bed and he is closing in on her wet pussy with his cock, unable to move you watch as he pushes his cock into her, she wraps her legs around and he is plunging hard cock into her, from then on all you can think about is him fucking her and your excited about it, she then tells you she has made arrangement to see him again,

liverpool

Oh nice read my first encounter into clean up was after an amazing 3 sum with hubby watching after helping us all undress. Amazing sex I came close telling her I was going to cum pulling out and wanking over her lovely boobs moving to her mouth her hubby moved over licking up so sexy

By *ouplecu2015Couple 2 weeks ago

Reading

We started mmf and after 5/6 meeting evolved in cuckolding

liverpool

Oh very nice I think it’s evolving as a couple and being happy with what everyone wants

By *lippy02Man 2 weeks ago

edinburgh

"you don't set out to do things , but you meet and you see and enjoy another side of life, and as you go on this journey you meet guys who push the boundaries and you go away from meeting them to wanting more, the first time you watch your wife lay on the bed and she opens her legs wide and then you see a guy with a hard on getting on the bed and he is closing in on her wet pussy with his cock, unable to move you watch as he pushes his cock into her, she wraps her legs around and he is plunging hard cock into her, from then on all you can think about is him fucking her and your excited about it, she then tells you she has made arrangement to see him again, "

This is so true and addictive once enjoyed

By *HMYGAWD999Man 2 weeks ago

Wolverhampton

It happens a lot to guys with tiny cocks, they end up pussy free and caged, I cuckold many tiny dicked guys while fucking there hot wives, it's hot as fuck

By *astlancsMan 2 weeks ago

Burnley

Love the idea

reading

the day after i had caught my wife in bed with another guy, i got ready for work and she was milling around, i went to kiss her and she pulled away and she said now, your not going to come home today are you and try and catch me in the same position as yesterday, no i wont, she then kissed me and told me to have a nice day, all i could think about was what she was up to and what i had seen,

liverpool

Oh very nice indeed

Lowestoft

Nothing better than watching some VWH guy fucking your own wife

By (user no longer on site) 2 weeks ago

If my past relationships are anything to go on then I think I’m seen as a cuck/beta once in a relationship..but always seen as bullish when thing’s aren’t serious…

It’s hard to deal with sometimes

reading

you do get full of emotions, but then you think and you know just how good it feels , not just for you but for the wife to , and when you talk openly you can see in the way she thinks sh is wanting more this ignites your desire to meet another guy

By *itegreensWoman 2 weeks ago

southampton

"If my past relationships are anything to go on then I think I’m seen as a cuck/beta once in a relationship..but always seen as bullish when thing’s aren’t serious…

It’s hard to deal with sometimes "

Do you find that you struggle to keep a relationship because you end up being seen as a cuck/beta ?

By *otandDashCouple 2 weeks ago

Farnham

My wife said out of the blue that she would prefer to meet single males than couples given the choice , I agreed to give her suggestion a go and found it erotic watching , Not into the humilation side though .

By *reamyduoCouple 1 week ago

cavan

By *ibennyMan 1 week ago

rutherglen

Was abused when younger.

cavan

We got into it by accident. We met a couple one night and her partner had to leave early but she stayed on with us. Then hubby would pull out and make me guide him back in her which I didn’t mind. But I said I was going to make him pay for it. So we met a single guy one night for a chat and see what happened. I exchanged numbers with him without hubby noticing. A few weeks later we were going away for a weekend away and I told the young lad where we were going and what hotel we were staying in. Do you guys want to know what happened next

By *ast_jjMan 1 week ago

Dublin and London

"We got into it by accident. We met a couple one night and her partner had to leave early but she stayed on with us. Then hubby would pull out and make me guide him back in her which I didn’t mind. But I said I was going to make him pay for it. So we met a single guy one night for a chat and see what happened. I exchanged numbers with him without hubby noticing. A few weeks later we were going away for a weekend away and I told the young lad where we were going and what hotel we were staying in. Do you guys want to know what happened next "
Definitely

By *llstar999Man 1 week ago

manchester

I met a couple for a threesome on here years ago. He asked me could he put my cock in his wife, which I let him, he then wanted me to fuck her as he licked her, my balls in his face. I then came on both of them as they kissed.

I loved the experience and now act as a bull for a few couples. I like the guy putting my cock in his wife/partner and giving her to me

By *rownbiggzMan 1 week ago

solihull

I’d love a cuck couple for sexy fun

By *elrose57 OP   Couple 1 week ago

reading

"We got into it by accident. We met a couple one night and her partner had to leave early but she stayed on with us. Then hubby would pull out and make me guide him back in her which I didn’t mind. But I said I was going to make him pay for it. So we met a single guy one night for a chat and see what happened. I exchanged numbers with him without hubby noticing. A few weeks later we were going away for a weekend away and I told the young lad where we were going and what hotel we were staying in. Do you guys want to know what happened next "

love to know please , sounds like you loved it

By *akly40Man 1 week ago

portsmouth

I was messaged out of the blue by a guy offering me his wife.

I thought it was a joke.

Spoke for a bit. He phoned me.

Seemed genuine enough.

So I went for it.

Now I want more…

By *elrose57 OP   Couple 1 week ago

reading

"I was messaged out of the blue by a guy offering me his wife.

I thought it was a joke.

Spoke for a bit. He phoned me.

Seemed genuine enough.

So I went for it.

Now I want more…"

having seen your profile i can see why he contacted you to meeting him and his wife,

i wonder if it was him or his wife that see your profile first and just had to make contact, we would love to hear all about it

cavan

After a lot of private msgs I will continue

So the day came and we set off on our 2and half our journey I couldn’t but send a few selfies to mr muscle who was on his way to meet me. Hubby was getting excited he thought I was organising a meet for the both of us little did he know. When we got checked in we went to the room where I msgs mr muscles that I would meet him the bar in an hour and plugged in my phone to charge we went to the bar and ordered food and drinks. Hubby asked me did I mind if he went for a nap after we ate which i replied of course my dear. After we had finished eating mr muscles walked in and gave me a full on kiss. I looked over at hubby and he didn’t look happy. I told him to go and get out friend a drink. Mr muscles sat across from me and started to rub his foot up between my legs. It was at this point I knew I wanted him there and then

By *hestercplxxCouple 1 week ago

Chester

When I was 18 my girlfriend cheated on me , and we had angry sex over it and found it turned me on.

We found I got over it and then we had a night with my mate where we played in his bedroom in his mums house ??

I dared her to get her tits out , he was nervous as fuck, we both kissed her and played with tits, then he fingered her and she sucked him and wanked him off.

We then left and had great sex again.

Then with other partners I'd get off talking about there ex's, they're all so nervous at first but then I found they all enjoyed talking about it

cavan

When hubby came back with mr muscles drink he went to sit down and I stopped him and said are you not going for your nap now. He said no I’m not tired now but I told him to go and get some rest that I would be well looked after. So off he went as mr muscles rubbed my clit with his foot. I was getting so wet with how he was making me feel. I asked him did he want to continue upstairs which he replied not just yet I’m not finished with you here. He then tells me that he wants everyone around us to know what we are doing. So I asked him what he wants me to do. Go to the bathroom and take off your knickers and come back to me and hand them to me. So off I went and did as he said when I handed them to him he took a good sniff of them and put them in his pocket now at this point we were getting a lot of looks

By *esparate danMan 1 week ago

glasgow

"because we were very honest with each other when we started dating 30+++ years ago for us its real life but we just newver called it cuckold back then ...

thats the difference between fantast/roleplay to real lifestyle with fantasy you just dont get the whole picture of what cuckolding is theres a massive difference between the two"

So 3 weeks in it wasnt what you would call a rock solid relationship at the time

By *elrose57 OP   Couple 7 days ago

reading

this was sent to me by another cuckold

me and my wife had been married for some time when i was told she was seeing someone she was working with, i was pissed of and all i could think about was why, i did not want her to go or for us to split up, i was so screwed up, it was consuming me, then one night she was getting ready to go out, i told her she looked very sexy, then i just said , your lover is a lucky guy , she turned around red in the face, and she asked how long i had known, quite a while now, funny but i felt elated and i smiled and kissed her and told her to go and have fun, i watched her walk down the drive and i was looking at her arse, and i got turned on knowing she was going to meet him.

i was still up when she got home, she looked very sheepish, she stood my me, i knew he had fucked her, she put her hand on my head and told me she loved me, i asked her if she had fucked her lover, felt so strange asking her, she said yes, i asked her how long she had been seeing him, when she told me nearly 3 years, fuck i said, how often do you see him, once more i was rooted to the spot when she said, 3 to 4 times a week, but she said i don't love him, its just the sex, this talk was exciting me, i got up and touched her she did not pull away, i kissed her and her lips tasted different, i pulled away and asked her if she had sucked him tonight, she told me she had, i kissed her again, and i liked the fact i was kissing my wife knowing she had been sucking him, i pulled away and asked her outright if he had cum in her mouth, she looked down and said yes,

i pulled her head up and kissed her, i put my hand up her skirt and felt her cunt, her knickers felt very wet, did he spunk in you, tonight to, she was very sorry and her eyes filled with tears , i pushed some fingers in to her fucked cunt, and as i did i could feel my hard cock , i pulled them out and looked at them, i pulled her knickers of and got her to lay on the floor i pulled her legs open and fingered her , she was so wet and i was loving it, she started to cry and she said she would stop, oh no your not i said,, this is so horny, she was looking at me and was looking confused, that night we had great sex the best sex ever,, i fucked her twice , and once more in the morning.

that evening we talked and we agreed last night was amazing, she carried on fucking him, he never knew i knew , but i got to enjoy her all the time after he had been in her,

By *esparate danMan 7 days ago

glasgow

I wonder why was she getting dressed up to see him. 3 times a week for 3 years has a certain familiarity that would negate the need

I suppose they could have been celebrating an anniversary

By *oxy jWoman 7 days ago

somerset

thats the difference between fantast/roleplay to real lifestyle with fantasy you just dont get the whole picture of what cuckolding is theres a massive difference between the two

So 3 weeks in it wasnt what you would call a rock solid relationship at the time "

well it was not cuckolding we did not at the time have a name for it it was like most people just swinging its was a few it was a couple of years before we realised what it was we where doing we then realised it was cuckolding om its simplest form and it just grew into full on cuckolding ...

anyway i did not say we called ourselves cuclold str8 away ... after 3 weeks i said we were very open about what we wanted sexually no bullcrap no lies just upfront and honestour relationship was strong right from the start people can question that if they wish we where living together within weeks married within a year and still very nuch together so id say thats a pretty strong relationship str8 from the start and still 30+++ years later still strong

and we never used the term cuckold on fab until about 8 years ago we had no need to as we were on many private cuckold groups and forums and got all our cuckolding need from them and our connections in our little black book so finding guys online became less and less as most dont understand it to most its still a porn fantasy and nothing wrong with that but its not cuckold....

so maybe read what i wrote again and you'll see that what i said was in the beginning was dogging swinging clubs bisex lots of sex with others ... and yes we were a strong relationship pretty quickly ...

dont know why people fing it so hard not to understand that cuckold is a couple in a relationship you simply cannot be cuckold any other way ...bit like calling mash potatoes chips or oh im gay but only sleep with women ...if your single and are meeting another single for submissive roleplay then thats femdom // sub dom call it what it is rather than make shit up

By *esparate danMan 7 days ago

glasgow

When was it he became limp

By *impson63guyCouple 6 days ago

pontefract

"My first time playing with a couple was at Quest club in Leeds a couple of years ago. They were, I’d say, both in their 50s, she petite and slim, he was in good nick. They saw me walking round the playroom corridor invited me into a room with them and we chatted for a few minutes and got to know what we were all into, then the fun began. He sucked me hard then sat back and watched while his wife and I got down to it. It was so exciting to have him watching while we licked and sucked and fucked.

When the time came for me to cum I took the condom off and came on her tits then he licked it up and then cleaned us both up.

An amazing experience."

By *impson63guyCouple 6 days ago

pontefract

Maybe this was me and my hotwife

By *ogerroger69Man 6 days ago

West Yorks

Similar thing happened with me and my wife. Meeting an exceptional single guy earlier on changed the way we swing x

He had such stamina, much bigger cock and a great body x

Happy to chat about it x

By *ougntinaCouple 6 days ago

chigwell

A chance encounter with a well endowed man at a nudist beach in crete started our imaginations and we took it from there

By *yeSureMan 6 days ago

Glasgow

Not there yet

By *hestercplxxCouple 6 days ago

Chester

"Maybe this was me and my hotwife "

Fantastic pics and videos xx

By *owestoft ManMan 5 days ago

Lowestoft

The first time I met the Ex was at a night club in Africa after watching her take multiple men in the toilets. Got talking to her later that night and after many drinks took her back to my place. Went strait into licking her and told her she was still full of cum. She then admitted to me that she normally fucks Black guys and I fell in love with her. The next day we went out driving and picked up a few Black African guys who fucked her on the back seat.

By *elrose57 OP   Couple 5 days ago

reading

its funny but most get into meeting guys more by accidental means , when we was meeting other couples , i never thought that things would change for us in the way we swung, i have talked to others and some wives need the frill and they meet another guy and before she knows it she is meeting him more and more, but then things come to a head and shes caught out, lots of divorces, but some look at it and quite a few husbands get more excited by the fact his wife has been fucked by another guy, and they can survive, and she carries on seeing her lover with her husbands knowledge ,win win for all 3, and then some move on to the more dynamic side of things and seek out more prolific guy with a huge sexual stamina, it is so interesting to find out what others get up to and to what level they go to, but the most common thing is the couples enjoyment of the alpha males cock and his thick rich creamy semen

By *ougntinaCouple 5 days ago

chigwell

pretty much desxcribes our journey so far. From an accidental holiday fling to a long term arrangement then exploring the wider aspects of it

"its funny but most get into meeting guys more by accidental means , when we was meeting other couples , i never thought that things would change for us in the way we swung, i have talked to others and some wives need the frill and they meet another guy and before she knows it she is meeting him more and more, but then things come to a head and shes caught out, lots of divorces, but some look at it and quite a few husbands get more excited by the fact his wife has been fucked by another guy, and they can survive, and she carries on seeing her lover with her husbands knowledge ,win win for all 3, and then some move on to the more dynamic side of things and seek out more prolific guy with a huge sexual stamina, it is so interesting to find out what others get up to and to what level they go to, but the most common thing is the couples enjoyment of the alpha males cock and his thick rich creamy semen "

By *ohnwest20Man 5 days ago

consett

Not quite there yet but definitely close, for me the start was chatting about her previous fucks she’s had and her knowing how much it turned me on

By *elrose57 OP   Couple 5 days ago

reading

"pretty much desxcribes our journey so far. From an accidental holiday fling to a long term arrangement then exploring the wider aspects of it

its funny but most get into meeting guys more by accidental means , when we was meeting other couples , i never thought that things would change for us in the way we swung, i have talked to others and some wives need the frill and they meet another guy and before she knows it she is meeting him more and more, but then things come to a head and shes caught out, lots of divorces, but some look at it and quite a few husbands get more excited by the fact his wife has been fucked by another guy, and they can survive, and she carries on seeing her lover with her husbands knowledge ,win win for all 3, and then some move on to the more dynamic side of things and seek out more prolific guy with a huge sexual stamina, it is so interesting to find out what others get up to and to what level they go to, but the most common thing is the couples enjoyment of the alpha males cock and his thick rich creamy semen "

if i works and everyone is ok and there is great enjoyment for all, then great, and sounds so good for you, thanks for telling us all, so good to know

By (user no longer on site) 5 days ago

"If my past relationships are anything to go on then I think I’m seen as a cuck/beta once in a relationship..but always seen as bullish when thing’s aren’t serious…

It’s hard to deal with sometimes

Do you find that you struggle to keep a relationship because you end up being seen as a cuck/beta ?"

Absolutely and I never feel quite good enough

» Add a new message to this topic