FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > does size matter

does size matter

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

hi

been on here for a few months now,and to be honest i'm wondering does size matter??. a lot of guys on here are large some very lol...well i'm not 6 inch.so i'm wondering am i worried about nothing or is it true that siz DOES count ??????

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aucy3Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

"hi

been on here for a few months now,and to be honest i'm wondering does size matter??. a lot of guys on here are large some very lol...well i'm not 6 inch.so i'm wondering am i worried about nothing or is it true that siz DOES count ?????? "

i woudnt say 6inches was nothing,nearly nothing,but not quite nothing.lol

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"hi

been on here for a few months now,and to be honest i'm wondering does size matter??. a lot of guys on here are large some very lol...well i'm not 6 inch.so i'm wondering am i worried about nothing or is it true that siz DOES count ?????? "

Dont let it worry you, most of the "sizes" are exagerated anyway, lol. I'm sure the ladies will tell you it's what you can do with it that matters, lol. You can both have as much fun with a 38 special, as you can with an elephant gun, lol.

xxxx

A "lady" once asked me if I had a big cock. I said, "why do you want to know that, have you got a big fanny?"

xx

the pain you caused me lol thanks for the comment i think lol

While it's true that it's what you do with it that counts, it needs to be adequate enough for us girlies to feel what you are doing with it!

hi,

im sorry to say it does, but that does'nt mean you have to Omar to do the bizz,

"hi

Even if 6 inches was too small, which it isn't (for most)... what would be the point in worrying about it anyway? Can't do anything about it can you?

I bet (and I'm just guessing) that most women would prefer a guy with a 5inch cock that was confident and comfortable in himself, than a guy with a 6inch cock that was unconfident and always worried if it was enough and had a little sob in the corner everytime after sex. Am I right girls?

Reminds me of a recent post, either here or on LS where a lady had an encounter with an "under developed" playmate....she said, "if he ran into a wall with a hard on, he'd break his f**king nose" ....I piss myself everytime I think about it,

You girls can be so cruel xxxx

"hi

been on here for a few months now,and to be honest i'm wondering does size matter??. a lot of guys on here are large some very lol...well i'm not 6 inch.so i'm wondering am i worried about nothing or is it true that siz DOES count ??????

Even if 6 inches was too small, which it isn't (for most)... what would be the point in worrying about it anyway? Can't do anything about it can you?

I bet (and I'm just guessing) that most women would prefer a guy with a 5inch cock that was confident and comfortable in himself, than a guy with a 6inch cock that was unconfident and always worried if it was enough and had a little sob in the corner everytime after sex. Am I right girls?"

i think you may have me wrong i never said i wasn't confident i am..old saying my dad told me no matter how big the hammer is hit the nail long enough it will go in lol

"Reminds me of a recent post, either here or on LS where a lady had an encounter with an "under developed" playmate....she said, "if he ran into a wall with a hard on, he'd break his f**king nose" ....I piss myself everytime I think about it,

You girls can be so cruel xxxx "

good 1 that lol

"While it's true that it's what you do with it that counts, it needs to be adequate enough for us girlies to feel what you are doing with it! "
well to now not had any commlients well not to my face lol

"hi

I bet (and I'm just guessing) that most women would prefer a guy with a 5inch cock that was confident and comfortable in himself, than a guy with a 6inch cock that was unconfident and always worried if it was enough and had a little sob in the corner everytime after sex. Am I right girls?"

Er... Erm... Well... Huh... Hum... Not unless you're talking girth!

"hi

just a thought does size matter when it comes to the subject of anal????????

"hi just a thought does size matter when it comes to the subject of anal????????"
Now that's a different matter lol 6" just perfect! Lol

yeah size matters, to be honest i dont like really big guys, large cocks tend to hurt me and i get no pleasure from backing away every time they thrust forwards lol

But they need to be big enough to feel it as well lol

6 is average - dont worry - you worry no one will enjoy and its not all about intercourse its about the play stuff too !

Size shouldn't matter because there's not much you can do about it. Besides fingers and tongues work well too

size does matter but 6 inchs is plenty to play with!

By *cite6662002Couple  over a year ago

glos

think size dose matter to most on here

but thats because most guys on here have

6" and up which make them more confident

to swing

think you need to think about swinging

a bit more or only look at cpls with small cocks (if your wife has a good time with a guy with 6" and up loves it

will a smaller cock ever be the same again (what you dont have you dont miss)or you may like seeing her take a big cock which there are guys that do

size dont matter 2 me as long

as ur good way ya fingers

prefer fit nice guys with average to an ugly sod with 9" anyday anytime !!!!!

but its a bonus if a little bigger than average lol

By *orders2forUCouple  over a year ago

Hawick

J had a very big one attached to a very personable handsome young fit gent and hated the experience as she said, he was useless as he couldn't move.

I am 6" and reasonably thick and have been told I am the ideal size for both vaginal and anal.

I am not that bothered about vaginal as it doesn't do much for me, being some insensitive.

One of the odd facts that is so often ignored is that the majority of ladies cannot or rarely manage to orgasm from vaginal intercourse. They far prefer fingers or and tongues. And so respond well to those who have such skills.

Happy Swinging...xxx

"J had a very big one attached to a very personable handsome young fit gent and hated the experience as she said, he was useless as he couldn't move.

I am 6" and reasonably thick and have been told I am the ideal size for both vaginal and anal.

I am not that bothered about vaginal as it doesn't do much for me, being some insensitive.

One of the odd facts that is so often ignored is that the majority of ladies cannot or rarely manage to orgasm from vaginal intercourse. They far prefer fingers or and tongues. And so respond well to those who have such skills.

Happy Swinging...xxx"

Agree with you 100%

"Jack the Licker" lol

"size dont matter 2 me as long

as ur good way ya fingers "

agreed

its not the size of the ship its the motion in the ocean

On this subject,its often made me wonder when looking at many of the profile pics......do lots of guys become swingers ONLY because they have large cocks?

Would they still be so keen if they woke up one morning 2 or 3 inches shorter?

Lots of non swinging guys we've spoken to say they'd love to swing but their cocks aren't big enough.

So it seems a common opinion of non swinging guys that you need a big cock to be a swinger.

Or maybe thats just a prerequisite to being a successful one.

XXXX

By *ohjaneCouple  over a year ago

south staffs

I am not sure I agree with either view so far. I have had bad experiences with very big cocks, where the guy thinks he doesn't have to make any effort, and just rams it in without getting me wet first, so it sits and rubs around in its own skin instead of moving inside me. Can't feel a thing ! I have had very nice experiences with very small cocks, like less than 5" long and just a couple of inches thick. It hit my G-spot "spot-on . . lol and we had a great time - for hours! I am one who can, and does orgasm a lot with vaginal stimulation, as well as clitoral. I find that I can adjust to most variations in size, so I don't really mind what size turns up, so long as the guy turns me on !!

Hugs to all

Jane x x

thank you all for taking time out to write on my post.....with all or most the comments..personally i've decided that size don't matter...big small fat thin bent straight who cares where all here for THREE things sex,fun and meeting new friends......thanks agin every1 xxxxx

" By _ohjane Couple (MF) 5 days ago

I am not sure I agree with either view so far. I have had bad experiences with very big cocks, where the guy thinks he doesn't have to make any effort, and just rams it in without getting me wet first, so it sits and rubs around in its own skin instead of moving inside me. Can't feel a thing ! I have had very nice experiences with very small cocks, like less than 5" long and just a couple of inches thick. It hit my G-spot "spot-on . . lol and we had a great time - for hours! I am one who can, and does orgasm a lot with vaginal stimulation, as well as clitoral. I find that I can adjust to most variations in size, so I don't really mind what size turns up, so long as the guy turns me on !!

Hugs to all

Jane x x"

Not being a huge guy, but one who works hard at using what I have, I'd love to meet more women like Jane

Size can be a problem if really small or too large but lack of effort is more of a problem with some men with larger equipment who think they don't have to try hard with technique.

a cock is a cock and a fanny is a fanny as long as u dont need a sack of spuds to take up the slack in the fem any size cock is good.

"a cock is a cock and a fanny is a fanny as long as u dont need a sack of spuds to take up the slack in the fem any size cock is good.

"

Well that's a visual I could have done without lol!

if the cock is just too huge......

get him to use as a hammer and turn his hand to DIY.......

easy peasy lemon squeezy........

"a cock is a cock and a fanny is a fanny as long as u dont need a sack of spuds to take up the slack in the fem any size cock is good.

"

In days of olde, when knights were bold,

And packing wasn't invented,

They just wrapped socks around their cocks,

And shagged away, contented,

I think size matters for alot of people on here. I pissed myself laughing when I saw a couple requesting nothing less that a 12 inch cock, there choice I guess and each to there own, but if cock size is all there interested in then they may aswell fuck a horse.

By *im53Man  over a year ago

Boldon

fook me they not going to have much luck looking for that as the world record is 13inch

or do they want 6.5 twice lol

By *EcoupleSR6Couple  over a year ago

Sunderland

"hi

Dont let it worry you, most of the "sizes" are exagerated anyway, lol. I'm sure the ladies will tell you it's what you can do with it that matters, lol. You can both have as much fun with a 38 special, as you can with an elephant gun, lol.

xxxx"

Thats why a pocket tape measure is always handy

» Add a new message to this topic