FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Completely anonymous meets

Completely anonymous meets

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *J98 OP   Man 2 weeks ago

Letchworth

I have a unique kink/fantasy which is completely anonymous meets.

I'm happy to view pictures of the person before hand from the neck down, but I'm not interested in knowing the person!

The idea of having sex with someone who you have no idea who they are, the thought that you may already know them throughout your day to day or you could interact with them through day to day activities but not know you have been down and dirty with them is so exciting for me!

It's a unique kink which isn't for everyone but it's something I have been lucky enough to find via this site once before!

I would like to find like-minded F or Couples who would entertain this idea!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ickD80Man 2 weeks ago

Wolverhampton

"I have a unique kink/fantasy which is completely anonymous meets.

I'm happy to view pictures of the person before hand from the neck down, but I'm not interested in knowing the person!

The idea of having sex with someone who you have no idea who they are, the thought that you may already know them throughout your day to day or you could interact with them through day to day activities but not know you have been down and dirty with them is so exciting for me!

It's a unique kink which isn't for everyone but it's something I have been lucky enough to find via this site once before!

I would like to find like-minded F or Couples who would entertain this idea! "

That’s not unique

By *iredhandMan 2 weeks ago

Manchester

That’s what the OP is hoping really, as if it was unique there wouldn’t be anyone else into it

By *rozac_fairyCouple 2 weeks ago

Tamworth

I love them. We often use the Czech glory holes at Xtasia for this, my husband knows exactly who plays because he chooses then spots me but I've no idea and love trying to guess

By *ickD80Man 2 weeks ago

Wolverhampton

"That’s what the OP is hoping really, as if it was unique there wouldn’t be anyone else into it "

If it is unique and therefore absolutely no one else is into anonymous meets then there’s no one for him to meet anonymously.

He’d have ti reveal his identity to the other person before hand so that for them it’s not anonymous…

By *lik and PaulCouple 2 weeks ago

Flagrante

I'm often blindfolded in the club so don't know who the other person is. Flik.

» Add a new message to this topic