FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Not understanding and judging

Not understanding and judging

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *orl1971 OP   Couple 2 weeks ago

Glasgow

We sometimes do the hot wife scenario and very occasionally wife meets on her own. Wife met a guy we have both met together but this time on her own. He was saying to her he couldn’t understand the scenario and how husband could let her meet alone.

Made her feel that we were quite weird and it felt a bit judgemental but not enough that he didn’t want to fuck her. Anyone else had this and do you feel that if people don’t understand and accept the kink they are participating in then they shouldn’t take part ?

Made wife feel a bit uncomfortable and judged.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *AYENCouple 2 weeks ago

Lincolnshire

Many people think that as an individual you can meet and sleep with whomever you want, but must lose that option when married or partnered.

We don't understand that concept, we're married but are still individuals, and can do as we want as long as the other is okay with it.

I always test any potentials before we meet them, most fail.

True love is a partnership, not a possession. K.

By *pready MercuryWoman 2 weeks ago

lanarkshire

I think for a lifestyle that supposed to be about sexual liberation there seems to be a hell of a lot of judgement attached to it . I think it's really hypocritical that someone kinda shames someone about what they're dynamic is about but still chooses to play in that dynamic . Me I would've checked out at that point .

I also think there's alot of males (predominantly) who think playing solo with the female part of a couple try to demeen the male half of the couple with the "if you were mine I wouldn't want to share you". It's shady behaviour !

Glasgow

"Many people think that as an individual you can meet and sleep with whomever you want, but must lose that option when married or partnered.

We don't understand that concept, we're married but are still individuals, and can do as we want as long as the other is okay with it.

I always test any potentials before we meet them, most fail.

True love is a partnership, not a possession. K."

Yes that’s our view too

Glasgow

"I think for a lifestyle that supposed to be about sexual liberation there seems to be a hell of a lot of judgement attached to it . I think it's really hypocritical that someone kinda shames someone about what they're dynamic is about but still chooses to play in that dynamic . Me I would've checked out at that point .

I also think there's alot of males (predominantly) who think playing solo with the female part of a couple try to demeen the male half of the couple with the "if you were mine I wouldn't want to share you". It's shady behaviour !"

Yes we’ve had it a couple of times. Guys just see it as free sex. It’s like they’re saying “I don’t agree with or understand your kink and would never do it in your position. But, hey, it’s free sex so I’m in”.

Definitely makes you only want to meet people who genuinely understand and don’t make you feel like you’re some soft of freak.

By *esparate danMan 2 weeks ago

glasgow

Did that not come through when talking to him initially

Glasgow

"Did that not come through when talking to him initially "

Have met before all together but first solo meet with wife was the first time this was brought up. Obviously doesn’t really understand the hot wife scenario. It was the first time he’d met the female of a couple alone.

By *AYENCouple 2 weeks ago

Lincolnshire

"Did that not come through when talking to him initially

Have met before all together but first solo meet with wife was the first time this was brought up. Obviously doesn’t really understand the hot wife scenario. It was the first time he’d met the female of a couple alone."

Before meeting I always ask them if they themselves have or would share their partners, if they reply that they would never do that (most wouldn't) they're not for us.

Also there are many threads about how guys love to fuck married women,

to these guys the thrill is not the woman herself, its more that they like the act of fucking 'another man's woman', we hate that attitude so they go in the block bin too K.

By *linky1Couple 2 weeks ago

Sittingbourne

We always ask our single guys if they would do this with their own partners.

I am not going to let my wife play with any guy who judges her and not appreciate the priviliged position they are in.

By *adyfun123Woman 2 weeks ago

leamington

I have had there must be something wrong with you being on a swingers site, why dont you just get a boyfriend! and he couldnt see the irony he was sending me that message on a swingers site he was a member of, life is for living enjoy it its a short ride x

Sittingbourne

[Removed by poster at 27/04/24 11:45:17]

Sittingbourne

We are in a relationship to enable each other to enjoy everything life has to offer. Solo or together makes no difference.

As long as we are both hapoy.

By *ickawitchCouple 2 weeks ago

Away with the fairies (Liverpool to you)

I remember a few years back when we first joined, we met a guy who we sat down to chat with after playing, he said he couldn’t understand how we could do it, further saying when he eventually married he would never let her join a site like this one.

Needless to say we never met him again

» Add a new message to this topic