FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Clubs

Clubs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aughty-couple1980 OP   Couple 6 weeks ago

wigan

What's best club for newbies local to us in wigan an also what's it like for men touching with out consent also are people judgemental at clubs any an as much info is appreciated please were wanting to try our first club experiance but no idea where best to go on what days dress codes etc

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ong-leggedblondWoman 6 weeks ago

Next Door

Depends on what you are looking for at a club.

Do you want a dress down club?

Do you want a particular event?

Then dress code will be on the club. Ladies as daring as you want.

Gents wear smart casual - naked. If dress down then shorts/towel/naked.

No one judges anyone.

No means no.

As for gents touching, you might get the odd gent touching you without permission. With membership/enter fees high, they are usually respectful but do walk around following couples/single ladies and often wanking, eh the wanking dead.

Read the reviews in the club section, and then read the websites and find an event that you might like.

By *mmaleiaWoman 6 weeks ago

East Northamptonshire

"What's best club for newbies local to us in wigan an also what's it like for men touching with out consent also are people judgemental at clubs any an as much info is appreciated please were wanting to try our first club experiance but no idea where best to go on what days dress codes etc"

I have no idea about clubs in your area, I did however attend my 1st club night last Friday, had all the same thoughts & fears as you, but it was so different, everybody was lovely & so friendly. Just go without any expectations, & chat to as many people as you can

» Add a new message to this topic