FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > stretch marks

stretch marks

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

most ladies not all but most have stretch marks..my lady has she is a bit bothered by them confience thing i think.so tell me are people bothered about them or not......

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

nope......

its all good ....

"most ladies not all but most have stretch marks..my lady has she is a bit bothered by them confience thing i think.so tell me are people bothered about them or not...... "

I play with a couple where the fabulously sexy lady point blank ever to be naked because of her stretch marks. I have managed to get her namjed body up close to mine on one occasion but the lights were out and it was pitch black. I explain to her for me it's a perfect way of showing she is all woman, there is nothing wrong with them at all.

For me it makes her simply ALL woman, dunno if that makes sense?

She need not worry about them in my opinion because it makes the sexy her just that.

Rex

"most ladies not all but most have stretch marks..my lady has she is a bit bothered by them confience thing i think.so tell me are people bothered about them or not...... "

those that want to swing with the beautiful people will be......and you dont want to be bothered with them !!! in my experience true swingers find the connection in qualities other than pure looks . i know for me its a mind thing as well as a visual thing ..

By *habsMan  over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

I'm after real people, not expecting/demanding some air-brushed pictureperfect artificial creation.

So what if a lady has a few stretch marks? I'm short and don't have a car - no one's perfect.

plus I am too busy sucking my gut in to look for stretchmarks......

yu try shagging holding onto a breath..

"plus I am too busy sucking my gut in to look for stretchmarks......

"

I have stretch marks, wobbly bits, saggy bits, bits that weren't there before and bits I've not seen in a while. I have full length mirrors in my house and realise Kate Moss is safe and at times I look at myself and pick me apart, but when it comes to playtime I dont give it a second thought. I meet before playing and in two years only about two men have not wanted to meet. My playmates are hot and fit, ex army, rugby players, marathon runners et al and what I find is THEY are the ones worried about their bodies and to be honest I find it off putting having to massage egos during playtime.

lol i have stretch marks, or as i like to call them 'baby ribbons', and at times i think 'oh no, will others be put off?'

these thoughts are short lived and have no real hold tho, as i dont really care too much and neither should others.

take me as i am or not at all, its all good with me

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"I'm after real people, not expecting/demanding some air-brushed pictureperfect artificial creation.

So what if a lady has a few stretch marks? I'm short and don't have a car - no one's perfect."

i do tell her time and time again she is a hot sexy lady and not to be worried it's not a problem i spose in realatey we all have somethink we dislke about our selfs btw love them photo's wicked

for years i had so many hangups about my body, stretch marks, jelly belly, then i decided "what the hell" if they dont like it then its their prob not mine and move on...

but from experience the people i have met have never made me feel that this is a prob..

Tell her to have a good look through this site, she will soon come to appreciate that in the grand scheme of things a couple of stretch makrks are pretty small potatoes

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Well i through my hangups away along while ago and it made me a far more confident person. I really couldnt give a shit if someone isnt attracted to me there are others that are. I got stretch marks, scars and all sorts but i dont even think about it

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Threw not through lol

I have never seen a woman with stretch marks, I have seen a lot, an awfull lot of women with a naturalness about them, and that's all it is, a woman in her natural form, they just don't come into the equation.

Though I do understand why women are bothered by them, because they are women and because they are concious of every single aspect of thier bodies and always want to look thier best no matter what thier height, colour, size or disposition.

Most of us men are the same but a little less extreme about the bits we don't like.

By *ishful.thinkingWoman  over a year ago

east london

"for years i had so many hangups about my body, stretch marks, jelly belly, then i decided "what the hell" if they dont like it then its their prob not mine and move on...

but from experience the people i have met have never made me feel that this is a prob.."

Fully agree with the above - I was my own worst enemy and once I stopped over analysing the whole thing I started have a whole lot of fun

Still have a few shaky moments but that’s all they are moments. Took me a long time to figure out that life is for living and not hiding.

"plus I am too busy sucking my gut in to look for stretchmarks......

"

We none of us are perfect, but does'nt make any difference to us, as long as we all get on and are wanting the same things, a few marks or flaws means nothing. Just the having fun part xxxxx

I lumpy all over the place, with a hugh stomach that makes me look like I am permanently pregnant (I am an apple-shaped person, and put weight on my waist)

Of the many gents who have contacted me, only one decided I was too chubby for him

Some beg me not to loose my curves

And my regular playmate, Mr Hot Date, loves all my wobbly bits, especially my "pendulous boobs" - his words, not mine! He says he is fed up of skinny birds with small boobs

I did feel very self-conscious about baring it all at Chams. However, I went with the flow, and managed to find the courage to bare it all going in and out of the jacuzzi, and found it very liberating!

I must thank a nice gentleman on here who gave me some much needed assurance and encouragement though, that helped me to loose my inhibitions, you know who you are, thanks!

they used to bother me along with the fatboy thighs the wobbly guts the wide load ass the bingo wings etc now i dont care dont know if its getting older or just a change in attitude ??ps i still suck the gut in too lol!! the best playmate ever is the one who doesnt see the flaws!!

I still suck in my tum when I take photos

However, I would wear a corset nowadays in order to give myself a bit of shape if there is a recording device about

i hate my stretch marks, people always tell me not to worry about them, but you cant just change the way you feel, most women dont like them, most men dont care so long as your legs still open lol

i just find them very un sexy

Love mother nature.

By *artin216Man  over a year ago

Spilsby

only in the light, never in the dark.....

By *cite6662002Couple  over a year ago

glos

don't like stretch marks but what can you do just because i had to kids

don't make them nice(oops wife had 2 kids ) lol lol

still love here maybe that's why i don't see them the same way i see them on other women but its not a turnoff

think theres more to a women that make one sexy and one not so sexy

than a cpl off stretch marks

lady lines as gok calles them shove a bit of false tan on them and forget about them most men dont notice them anyway there too busy thinking does my cock look good in this light lol

my daughter developed stretch marks aged 13 going thru puberty. she has never been overweight, just her body reacting to changing into a womanly shape. she is 19 (xmas day) still slim, people say she is a kate moss look alike. but she has stretch marks on the backs of her thighs and top of her bottom which are quite noticeable. this is something i encourage her to live with as nothing she can do will change the outcome. just one of those things that life has thrown at her, could be worse things

By *issCognitoWoman  over a year ago

secret location near glasgow

[Removed by poster at 20/12/09 17:26:15]

By *etitesaraTV/TS  over a year ago

rochdale

Hell, i've got stretch marks on my thighs from taking up cycling as a hobby/ as a commute.

My thighs must have got a bit bigger pretty quickly!

i am proud of my strech marks........i had 2 kids to get them lol

my body is a patchwork of scars, there are extra bits, bits missing... hell my last meet I still had a dressing covering one boob.... I play with people who like ME the person, so nakkie in front of them doesn't worry me any more.

I used to be body conscious. Until a very special gent introduced me to camfun (thank you, mwah) and many many watching never even noticed the obvious 'flaws' I thought I had.

So now it's just all good clean dirty fun and never mind the bumps, wobbles scars or baby bellies. We are human not plastic creations. Celebrate this swinging life. xxxx

By *raceypCouple  over a year ago

south of sunderland

i have strech marks it gets to me to but what you see is what you get im real xxxxx thats what kids do to you its all about having fun

By *aucy3Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

we have been swinging for a while now.i find females,always feel a need to point out,what they think,are thier problem areas.this includes my wife.never ever have i noticed any of these, so called problem areas.you will probably have noticed the guys are all perfect lol,this is not being patronising,just totally honest.except for the guys bit.

Ive got stretch marks,they used to upset me when i was younger, but now after 3 kids i accept they are a part of me and they really do not bother me anymore.

Stretch marks are life lines as we like to call them, each one lovingly left with me by my 4 children whilst giving them life. And hey i have seen plenty fellas with stretch marks but all scars and stretch marks just add character. So get off the I don't like this and that roudabout and jump on the swings and have some fun. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

By *obblybitsCouple  over a year ago

huddersfield

I hate mine compleetly. only because I never got any in pregnancies. I got mine when I was 13/14 I grow so big so fast I got them all over my belly and all over my boobs.

"I hate mine compleetly. only because I never got any in pregnancies. I got mine when I was 13/14 I grow so big so fast I got them all over my belly and all over my boobs."

as i said earlier hun. my daughter got them going through a growth spurt and she was still a skinny malink.

By *ricky_DickyMan  over a year ago

Mirfield

It's not only you ladies that get stretch marks I got some too an I'm a bloke.

I got mine after my first kidney transplant, the steroids they put me on gave me quite an appetite and went from a skinny 66kg to a pretty hefty 92kg in under 12 month

Two things have opened my eyes...and changed my perspective on bodies..mine and others...I was a midwife...and swinging...

Midwifery...as many posters have said stretch marks are the trophies we get for creating and nurturing life...I consider my body as a "working" one..it worked to produce two big bouncing babies...I breastfed them both for a year..now they are grown up...it works to give me pleasure...

Swinging...humanity in all shapes sizes colours...pleasing to the eye and to the touch...and oddly the most body conscious, hung up peeps I have met have been what you would call the most physically "perfect" ones...strange...???

And I played with a man months ago for 9 hours solid..it wasn't until 7 hours in when I noticed scaring on his neck chest and back..from a severe burn as a child....unobservant or what..or unimportant or what...?????

By *arambarMan  over a year ago

swindon

Stretch marks.... important? Hell no!

If I'm attracted to someone then I honestly couldn't give a rat's arse if they've got stretch marks or not.

I don't consider myself to be any different to any other male in that respect either.

3 kids later and i look like a road map of GB lol... either like it or don't thats my attitude

By *emmefataleWoman  over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

i used to be really bothered by mine..but no more..lifes too short to worry bout stretch marks

I have never seen a stretch mark as big wide nor beautiful as a lovely smile. Happy to take a closer look though.

By *prite128Woman  over a year ago

maidstone

"I have never seen a stretch mark as big wide nor beautiful as a lovely smile. "

thats a really lovely thing to say

"I have never seen a stretch mark as big wide nor beautiful as a lovely smile.

thats a really lovely thing to say "

Thank you, very kind to mention x

"we have been swinging for a while now.i find females,always feel a need to point out,what they think,are thier problem areas.this includes my wife.never ever have i noticed any of these, so called problem areas.you will probably have noticed the guys are all perfect lol,this is not being patronising,just totally honest.except for the guys bit."

thats true that, whenever im arranging meeting with people i always feel the need to point out my faults in advance, i suppose its so they dont get any nasty shocks when they have met me or try to say ive lied about what i look like to get a meet, i cant see the point in lying it benifits noone, im over weight, i have saggy tits and a belly that looks like a deflated balloon, big arse, big thighs and yes stretch marks lol so to sit here and tell guys im sexy...'meet me' lol is just pointless, im not sexy im never going to be sexy but to be blunt i'm a single woman who meets single guys so im always going to get offers regardless, you dont need to be attractive or sexy on here if you female lol

By *aucy3Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

"we have been swinging for a while now.i find females,always feel a need to point out,what they think,are thier problem areas.this includes my wife.never ever have i noticed any of these, so called problem areas.you will probably have noticed the guys are all perfect lol,this is not being patronising,just totally honest.except for the guys bit.

thats true that, whenever im arranging meeting with people i always feel the need to point out my faults in advance, i suppose its so they dont get any nasty shocks when they have met me or try to say ive lied about what i look like to get a meet, i cant see the point in lying it benifits noone, im over weight, i have saggy tits and a belly that looks like a deflated balloon, big arse, big thighs and yes stretch marks lol so to sit here and tell guys im sexy...'meet me' lol is just pointless, im not sexy im never going to be sexy but to be blunt i'm a single woman who meets single guys so im always going to get offers regardless, you dont need to be attractive or sexy on here if you female lol"

your mirror is telling you lies.or you got the best photographer in britain.

"your mirror is telling you lies.or you got the best photographer in britain. "

lol, that is one thing i have come to accept since i started doing this, i do now accept not everyone see's me as i see me, swinging has not made me feel any more attractive but it has made me realise other peoples views of me arn't always the same as mine

its about attitude if you act sexy you look sexy and be sexy stretch marks are a fact of life from a guys point of view anyone does not accept that they just imature the chicks on here look sexy enough to me

By *ickmealloverWoman  over a year ago

a very plush appartment off junt 7 M5

ARE GREAT X X

Well my caeser scar shows i had my son successfully.

My stretch marks show i came through having septicemia afterwards and am here to tell the tale.

And if people i meet to have sex with dont like . they can go on there merry way.

They are my badges of life.

"Well my caeser scar shows i had my son successfully.

My stretch marks show i came through having septicemia afterwards and am here to tell the tale.

And if people i meet to have sex with dont like . they can go on there merry way.

They are my badges of life. "

good for you although i have to say i have two boys and i dont have a blemish and was back at work two days later

» Add a new message to this topic