FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > 50 guy gangbang

50 guy gangbang

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uckslut and M OP   Couple 4 weeks ago

Poole

My sexy lady has been asking for a 50 guy gangbang, most she has had is 27 guys. Struggling to get 50 in one go. Anyone have ideas or places where and how we can get this setup?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *idlandiaMan 4 weeks ago

Birmingham

Maybe get in touch with a club, to advertise it as a pre opening event, have the gb with guys who were likely to have gone anyway, then the club opens as normal

By *ong-leggedblondWoman 4 weeks ago

Next Door

Maybe go to a greedy girls party at a club, advertise your are going and say that your wife wants to fuck 50+guys.

I'm not sure you will get 50+ guys to attend a private meet.

By *on1507Man 4 weeks ago

Gosport

I'm nearby I'd love to join in

By *allipygousMan 4 weeks ago

Leicester

"My sexy lady has been asking for a 50 guy gangbang, most she has had is 27 guys. Struggling to get 50 in one go. Anyone have ideas or places where and how we can get this setup?"

Sneak her into a male prison?

By *pl4maleCouple 4 weeks ago

Lichfield

"My sexy lady has been asking for a 50 guy gangbang, most she has had is 27 guys. Struggling to get 50 in one go. Anyone have ideas or places where and how we can get this setup?"

We can help you with this but unfortunately we are rejected when we pm you.

By *BWLover91Man 4 weeks ago

Bedfordshire

"My sexy lady has been asking for a 50 guy gangbang, most she has had is 27 guys. Struggling to get 50 in one go. Anyone have ideas or places where and how we can get this setup?

Sneak her into a male prison? "

Too funny.

By *host63Man 4 weeks ago

Bedfont Feltham

The logistics would be difficult. Are you lookingnfor men with a specific body type or would you take on every guy who showed up?

Do you have the space for this to happen?

As a.lot of people have said a greedy girls night with an advertisement that you looking for 50 men would work plus invite people you know are reliable.

Oh and also another woman to fluff.

Would it be worth the work involved?

By *ittleMissCali_MrDJCouple 4 weeks ago

wonderland.

I've had 50 plus at the Attic cinema when it was open. So I'd say an adult cinema is the place to go. X

Poole

"My sexy lady has been asking for a 50 guy gangbang, most she has had is 27 guys. Struggling to get 50 in one go. Anyone have ideas or places where and how we can get this setup? I've had 50 plus at the Attic cinema when it was open. So I'd say an adult cinema is the place to go. X "

27 was the most we had at the Attic. Obvs, waiting for it to reopen.

Poole

"The logistics would be difficult. Are you looking for men with a specific body type or would you take on every guy who showed up?

Do you have the space for this to happen?

As a.lot of people have said a greedy girls night with an advertisement that you looking for 50 men would work plus invite people you know are reliable.

Oh and also another woman to fluff.

Would it be worth the work involved?"

It's all about the quantity, although clean, respectful a must. Other woman, would be a no she want's the 50 herself.

By *kyblue2Couple 4 weeks ago

Coventry

Wow that’s a lot of cock in one sitting

By *oxy jWoman 4 weeks ago

somerset

love a good gangbang all have to be hand picked and thats hard to do but when you already know so many guys its easier ..

the biggest regreat i see from others who gang bang is wishing they never allowed some guys whom they felt were a turn off see the acual gang bang is amazing but the after thoughts even more so and its then you regret not hand picking them all ...

i could not let anyone near me it would repulse me and end up being a nightmare and turnoff rather than fun ... take your time organise it hand pick your guys yes its a pain but it so so worth it than shagging men who do nothing for you gangbang in a club ive seen where all the undesirables think its Christmas saw in a Amsterdam cinema a massive gang bang the poor woman didnt know how to say no she was crying come the end there was not one hot guy there total yuk

wonderland.

"My sexy lady has been asking for a 50 guy gangbang, most she has had is 27 guys. Struggling to get 50 in one go. Anyone have ideas or places where and how we can get this setup? I've had 50 plus at the Attic cinema when it was open. So I'd say an adult cinema is the place to go. X

27 was the most we had at the Attic. Obvs, waiting for it to reopen. "

aww I don't know then. I've regularly had over 40 from the Attic cinema ... combined with greedy girls managed well over 80 over the whole day. But I did really advertise it. Did have to share with the other ladies too obviously x

By *acko452Man 4 weeks ago

maldon

Little misscali

I’d be honoured to be invited to a soirée like that

wonderland.

"Little misscali

I’d be honoured to be invited to a soirée like that"

I'm trying to help the OP out.. although trust me when the attic cinema is reopen.. Mr and I will be there to see how much mischief can be had

By *ikerD87Man 4 weeks ago

Surrey

Happily join

By *ee And MikeCouple 4 weeks ago

Cannock

I would say that 50 guys is something you’d need to arrange at a club and advertise the event as well.

We’ve been to A&S in the past where 20 or so guys shot their loads over Dee’s tits and face and that did feel overwhelming at times so 50 guys fucking is probably something that needs pre-arranging and co-ordinating - just our thoughts.

» Add a new message to this topic