FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Seriously now, how many messages

Seriously now, how many messages

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oe_Steve_NWest OP   Couple  over a year ago

Bolton

do you get say, per day on average? Been hearing about people getting 60 a week, 100 a week?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"do you get say, per day on average? Been hearing about people getting 60 a week, 100 a week?"

Lol 60 messages a week? I get more like 60 weeks a message.

omg when i first came on here as a single feme. i had no pics and only a few words on profile. i got 350 mails in 24 hrs....it really spooked me.

By *igerMan  over a year ago

liverpool

sometimes loads sometimes none! It's really weird! Not got any at the mo though sniff sniff

"do you get say, per day on average? Been hearing about people getting 60 a week, 100 a week?"

We get 0-10 per week. We ask friends to phone us rather than message on here.

xx

Bolton

I can understand single females getting loads, just didn't know if some folks exaggerate for some reason? We probably get about 10 a day, excluding pm's from people we know.

Bolton

"sometimes loads sometimes none! It's really weird! Not got any at the mo though sniff sniff "

Can't understand you not getting messages!

when i first joined i had over 200 in a day!! bit different now but roughly on average maybe 20 a day ?? out of those on average i reply to 5 the others i just delete as they not read profile! most of my messages are from people i chat with with few odd ones from newbies!

i would moan if i didnt get any!! xx

"do you get say, per day on average? Been hearing about people getting 60 a week, 100 a week?

xx "

bet all your messages are enquiring about the sucess of yer dog tho

Bolton

"when i first joined i had over 200 in a day!! bit different now but roughly on average maybe 20 a day ?? out of those on average i reply to 5 the others i just delete as they not read profile! most of my messages are from people i chat with with few odd ones from newbies!

i would moan if i didnt get any!! xx "

lol - yes us too - like getting them even the daft ones! and my post should have read 'including' not 'excluding' too

"do you get say, per day on average? Been hearing about people getting 60 a week, 100 a week?

xx

bet all your messages are enquiring about the sucess of yer dog tho"

still waiting for one from you Puss

probably about 10-15 a day, but have noticed if online late (after 12) the messages arrive thick and fast

Whats an email? xxxx

"probably about 10-15 a day, but have noticed if online late (after 12) the messages arrive thick and fast "
Same here and usually from twenty somethings offering to 'cum n fck' me! Pub chucking out time I think!

On average, we get 7 or 8 per day, then there will be the odd day when he get a big fat zero lol

If I've been in the chatrooms I frequently get an upsurge in messages, ususally from disgruntled punters calling me from a pig to a dog because I banned the for one reason or another.

I can just see the advert now :

Increase the amount of message you get in a day.

Become a chat mod

By *obblybitsCouple  over a year ago

huddersfield

maybe one a week :0( don't knowwhat were doing wrong lol.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

If i know im going to be on for a while after midnight i tend to hide my profile. I get quite alot of messages aday from friends from guys wanting a meet anything between 10-20 seems to depend on what day of the week it is. Fridays and mondays are the worst.

How many do i answer? Well i answer all the ones from friends and i answer the decent messages even if im not interested all the others just get ignored

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Ive just counted todays messages, ive had 60 but only 8 are from guys looking for a meet

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)  over a year ago

birmingham

"maybe one a week :0"

That's one more than we get so you are noticed lol xx

If i exclude people i have been chatting to for a while them 7-8 a week

We get about 5 a day on our joint account but jenny gets about 20 a day on her single profile.

i get very few dont know why but mostly from black guys just because have done black it dont mean I don't want white meat again

but then profile says if not all ready talked then you dont have a chance in hell to meet us as not meeting at this season of time. so maybe just me not being on cam any more and being blunt that wont play on cam

ok i guess we get about 5 a week - not much but still nice!

not including people I chat with , about 3 a month ...

Getting messaged with a view to a meet.....in all honesty.....maybe one every couple of months,maybe less.

We get other posts but only general conversation.

XXXX

By *aucy3Couple  over a year ago

glasgow

you can get messages on this.

yes i used to get loads when i was on ere as a single lady, even worse after i had been on cam...

wouldnt have minded but all i had to do was sit there and do nothing...lol...

and i used to answer them all politely, took me days...lol...

Bolton

Must say we do reply to 9 out of 10 messages its just the 1 to 2 word messages we dont reply to as we dont feel they deserve a reply

Steve

I get about 5 messages from peeps I do not know, usually single males, even when I have stated clearly in my profile that I am not looking for more playmates/play with under 35s etc...

Bolton

"I get about 5 messages from peeps I do not know, usually single males, even when I have stated clearly in my profile that I am not looking for more playmates/play with under 35s etc... "

They just either don't read profiles or think that they're that good you'll make exceptions!

We had a pearler (sorry - just noticed this and it wasn't intentional) earlier - long story short we said we weren't interested - politely - only to get an abusive message back saying she really didn't even want to meet us anyway! It takes all sorts! Z

"I get about 5 messages from peeps I do not know, usually single males, even when I have stated clearly in my profile that I am not looking for more playmates/play with under 35s etc...

They just either don't read profiles or think that they're that good you'll make exceptions!

We had a pearler (sorry - just noticed this and it wasn't intentional) earlier - long story short we said we weren't interested - politely - only to get an abusive message back saying she really didn't even want to meet us anyway! It takes all sorts! Z"

What's a pearler? As in a person who dive into water to see if the oysters are ready to be taken out for pearls, as in one that tests the waters so to speak?

Bolton

"I get about 5 messages from peeps I do not know, usually single males, even when I have stated clearly in my profile that I am not looking for more playmates/play with under 35s etc...

We had a pearler (sorry - just noticed this and it wasn't intentional) earlier - long story short we said we weren't interested - politely - only to get an abusive message back saying she really didn't even want to meet us anyway! It takes all sorts! Z

What's a pearler? As in a person who dive into water to see if the oysters are ready to be taken out for pearls, as in one that tests the waters so to speak? "

No a pearler in this context is like a classic, oh - hard to explain really!

By *prite128Woman  over a year ago

maidstone

my best come back from someone i'd politely said no thankyou to was " oh well, i was only going to offer you to my lesbian friend anyhow"

lol ..would probably have been the better offer!!

I seem to attract the deranged type!

A female has been constantly PM'ing since yesterday and she's beginning to freak me out.

Saying that i'd imagine she'd be a danger ride

average 3 on a daily basis!

"I seem to attract the deranged type!

A female has been constantly PM'ing since yesterday and she's beginning to freak me out.

Saying that i'd imagine she'd be a danger ride

"

a real white knuckle one!

usually about 25-30 a day, even more, as Diamond says, if I have been on cam in chat, then the late night one liners with a few text speak words too lol

By *irtydanMan  over a year ago

Blackpool

"omg when i first came on here as a single feme. i had no pics and only a few words on profile. i got 350 mails in 24 hrs....it really spooked me.

"

how many now? thousands xx

Average is probably 1 a week, though some weeks none, I get more winks than messages but there in single figures

By *harpDressed ManMan  over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

It's a good thing I 'left' before this came up - I used to get zero messages that weren't either replies to my messages or contacts as a result of a social.

This thread would therefore have depressed me - especially the relatively low numbers couples get, given how few replies I ever got.

Bloody couples., etc etc... :yawn smiley:

As a single guy i get roughly 0 a week. Sometimes i'll get an odd one from someone or a friend but emails are rare.

I do think some people exaggerate about the amount of emails they get though. I had two really good looking female friends join this site and they never got anything like the amount of emails some people claim they get. Some people say they have had more emails in a week than both of my friends did put together! Nah!

I think people get disappointed or disillusioned, when some join the site they think it's quickshag.com which it isn't.

Like a lot of relationships or friendships it takes time to build up to the point where there will be a meeting, saying that there are some opportunity's for quick one off's, I suppose it's down to what your expecting and reality being worlds apart

Too many i now block 90% because there under 35 i used to reply but not anymore if they cant read my profile why should i

We've found the number of messages we get is dictated by a number of factors such as 1. new pics on=more messages, 2. Being on line=more messages, 3.' Cryptic' status updates (such as Woody Allen quotes)=less messages, 4. Obvious status updates such as Girl Want Cock Now!=messages go through the ceiling!'

"I think people get disappointed or disillusioned, when some join the site they think it's quickshag.com which it isn't.

Like a lot of relationships or friendships it takes time to build up to the point where there will be a meeting, saying that there are some opportunity's for quick one off's, I suppose it's down to what your expecting and reality being worlds apart "

Just what i was thinking Kev

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

Ive just had a look through the last few days...

Between 7-10 per day excluding pple I know. Only a cple of those each day though are 'sensible' messages, the rest are one-liners (and even one-worders) or 'Im passing through Manchester' type.

Just noticed too how many of them have already left the site. Some lasted all of 24hrs....

Forum Mod

We seem to get loads all at once and then none for a couple of days,im talking about messages from people we don't know

Theres always in influx if you're on late at night and if you upload new pics

"As a single guy i get roughly 0 a week. Sometimes i'll get an odd one from someone or a friend but emails are rare.

I do think some people exaggerate about the amount of emails they get though. I had two really good looking female friends join this site and they never got anything like the amount of emails some people claim they get. Some people say they have had more emails in a week than both of my friends did put together! Nah! "

Do you really think it's about looks?!!! You only have to look at some of the verifications from 'plainer' members and read comments on the forums to see you are mistaken. There are some stunning single men on site who also dont get messages/meets while some 'average' looking men have RSI of their cocks!! I daresay some may exaggerate but it really is about attitude. If you're fun and approachable people will want to approach you more than if you're 'precious'. Just my humble opinion!

We get about 1 or 2 a week usually, but of those maybe half we take beyond a short exchange here and of those we take any further at all, we maybe keep in touch with 3 or 4 a year?

Not that many, but then we're choosey and our profile isn't of the quickshag.com variety so we seldom get messages that aren't worth replying to.

"I think people get disappointed or disillusioned, when some join the site they think it's quickshag.com which it isn't.

Like a lot of relationships or friendships it takes time to build up to the point where there will be a meeting, saying that there are some opportunity's for quick one off's, I suppose it's down to what your expecting and reality being worlds apart

Just what i was thinking Kev "

Great minds eh !

I would rather have a funny message that makes me laugh from a good looking guy. Then a pervy one from a good looking guy that make sence ?

"I would rather have a funny message that makes me laugh from a good looking guy. Then a pervy one from a good looking guy that make sence ?"

Yes it makes perfect sense, the personality needs to be attractive as well, I always send polite messages with a funny line in to lighten the introduction up.

I always think what would I say to a lady I was going to chat up at a pub and work on that

If they cant make me laugh what chance have they got in the bedroom department lol

"As a single guy i get roughly 0 a week. Sometimes i'll get an odd one from someone or a friend but emails are rare.

I do think some people exaggerate about the amount of emails they get though. I had two really good looking female friends join this site and they never got anything like the amount of emails some people claim they get. Some people say they have had more emails in a week than both of my friends did put together! Nah! "

I'm not exactly supermodel in looks or age, but when I first joined fab I was so overwhelmed by mail I considered giving it all up after about a week... it was only through chatting to those who had been around longer I discovered this initial 'feeding frenzy' does die down and stablises. Hence I am still here and enjoying myself.

Unsolicited emails? I'd say zero a week, the only emails I'm getting at the moment are from people I've previously chatted to.

However if any single fems want to email me that fine lol

I do think some people exaggerate about the amount of emails they get though. I had two really good looking female friends join this site and they never got anything like the amount of emails some people claim they get. Some people say they have had more emails in a week than both of my friends did put together! Nah! Do you really think it's about looks?!!! You only have to look at some of the verifications from 'plainer' members and read comments on the forums to see you are mistaken. There are some stunning single men on site who also dont get messages/meets while some 'average' looking men have RSI of their cocks!! I daresay some may exaggerate but it really is about attitude. If you're fun and approachable people will want to approach you more than if you're 'precious'. Just my humble opinion!"

No i don't think it's all about looks at all, though in many cases and for alot of people the more attractive person is more sought after. Not in all cases i'll grant you and beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I just don't believe alot of peoples claims that they constantly receive 100's of emails a week...i've even seen some women claim they have up to 100 emails a day and their profile is void of pcture or text! Personally i think ALOT of exaggeration goes on and right or wrong that's my opinion.

Bolton

what a great response - loads of different answers and opinions etc - I was genuinely interested and it sounds like there is a massive diversity between numbers of messages received! we appreciate (most) messages even the idiotic ones!

"what a great response - loads of different answers and opinions etc - I was genuinely interested and it sounds like there is a massive diversity between numbers of messages received! we appreciate (most) messages even the idiotic ones!"

Tick looking for single men in your profile just for an hour then wait for your inbox to crash

Bolton

"what a great response - loads of different answers and opinions etc - I was genuinely interested and it sounds like there is a massive diversity between numbers of messages received! we appreciate (most) messages even the idiotic ones!

Tick looking for single men in your profile just for an hour then wait for your inbox to crash "

MMmmmmmmm do get loads anyway - not going to risk ticking that little box!!!

I've just made a silly comment on another post and 12 messages and not from anyone posting on the forums. Of the 12 none are in London, one is black and none of the others are sub. Thats the reality of sites like this you do get inundated with mail very few of which will ever come of anything. I would rather one a month that took the time to read my profile and matched what I was looking for than a dozen that dont!

By *andKCouple  over a year ago

Norfolk

would be nice to get an occassional message

Bolton

"would be nice to get an occassional message "

sent you one! Z

I would be happy with one a month.

Ive never had 100 e mails a day even when i first started out. I get about 10, and they dont read my profile so dont often find what am looking for

Anything from 10 to 40 a day depending on how long i am on line. but of those only a couple are of interest and the others are cut and paste efforts.

No particular average.......... but deffo not 60-100!!

Luckily most read my profile - although getting more messages where it's obvious they haven't..........!!

Do appreciate getting messages where they have taken the trouble to reply as if they've read your profile!!

ive had 3 messages including my old account that i had for a year lol

Forum Mod

"ive had 3 messages including my old account that i had for a year lol"

Aaawwww

"ive had 3 messages including my old account that i had for a year lol"

You poor sausage xxx

hardly any really. when i do though, they all seem to come at once. i'll get a few off a few different people in a short space of time, and then none for weeks.

[Removed by poster at 22/12/09 23:26:01]

I get about 50+ messages a day, i get even more when i go in the chat room and put my cam on, i remember one day i went in and i was only in the chat room about 20 mins and in that time i got 36 messages, problem is when you get that many you cant get thro then faster than your getting more coming in, i think id repled to about 15 messages and id gone upto 52 or something daft

what are messages love to get one a day at least ill keep smiling have a happy xmas n new year all x

By *arambarMan  over a year ago

swindon

I've only been on the site for 5 weeks, but in that time I've had a message from a couple of people saying that they thought my profile was interestingly written, which was really nice of them even if I'm not what they're looking for and vice-versa. I've also had a reply confirming attending the Cardiff Social.

However, I became friends with someone who contacted me about a post I made on the forum, and we've been using messaging a helluva lot since - the vast majority of my inbox is now stuff from her (she knows who she is ).

I guess the point I'm trying to make is that, as a single male, I don't really expect to have people messaging me saying they saw my profile and "OMG we should fuck". As a male on this site (and in the real world it's the same), it just doesn't work like that... it's up to us males to do the donkey work and contact / impress the females, not the other way round. Therefore I don't expect to have messages in my inbox on a daily basis, as I'm not instigating anything myself at the moment.

"omg when i first came on here as a single feme. i had no pics and only a few words on profile. i got 350 mails in 24 hrs....it really spooked me.

"

can i ask did you meet your guy in here

By *he_original_poloWoman  over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

It very much depends on how long I am logged in, what time I am logged in, if I have changed the heading of my profile.

One of the times recently when I changed the heading of my profile I was getting 1 message per second for the first few minutes then a steady message evey couple of minutes.... then when I changed it asking to meet 2 guys it dropped to a message every 30 minutes which dried up after a few hours

I the occasional one every now and then. Although recently I have received some random friend requests expecting a message to follow but I didn't receive anything from them, which I found strange.

We have just ticked the single males button ... And now our inbox is on meltdown.. Lol.. Some lovely guys tho.. And some who think just sending the line "Do you fancy a fook" is gonna get a response.. Lol..

Happy Xmas to all..

Joo & Nee X

By *thwalescplCouple  over a year ago

brecon

Erm ..... about 1 a day maybe?

By *ay112Man  over a year ago

northwest

between 5 and 8 some days 0 just depends if you are what they looking for

"We have just ticked the single males button ... And now our inbox is on meltdown.. Lol.. Some lovely guys tho.. And some who think just sending the line "Do you fancy a fook" is gonna get a response.. Lol..

Happy Xmas to all..

Joo & Nee X"

Ooooooo Joo & Nee you sound a bit shocked your inbox is in meltdown .......................WHY

Fabulous just fabulous profile pictures sooo erotic ooooooppppsss is this a thread drift ????????????????

Rex

By *ickedWWoman  over a year ago

Chester

About 10/15 per week, but I was quite shocked the other NONE OMG

As an older guy I find I have to send loads to get any..... but thats the same on all the sites

Most of the ladies I know get loads and I might get a couple a week...

ITS NOT FAIR....LOL

We only really get new mail from new people, when I've been prospecting, lol. Once we form a friendship with a contact we usually communicate by phone.

xx

By *ickmealloverWoman  over a year ago

a very plush appartment off junt 7 M5

I get a constant stream when I am online

It rarely stops for more than a few minutes

"I get a constant stream when I am online

It rarely stops for more than a few minutes"

you got a great a ass, can see why you are in demand mmmmmm