FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > too young

too young

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ickedW OP   Woman  over a year ago

Chester

Following an earlier thread about 'What age do you stop swinging'

I've had a few mails from lads in their teens looking for NSA fun..

I was quite shocked !!

Are these lads gettng to meet people being so young ??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *aravancoupleMan  over a year ago

A Secret Hideaway In the caravan of love

"Following an earlier thread about 'What age do you stop swinging'

I was quite shocked !!

Are these lads gettng to meet people being so young ??"

we get a few in there teens asking to meet us, we always reply to them that we wont meet any one younger than our kid's

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Same here, if they are of an age I could have given birth to them then they are definitely not for meeting xxx

yip i get tons of fems in there twenty's want to meet i just say no!!!

By *ohjaneCouple  over a year ago

south staffs

I don't have a problem with what age the young guys are, so long as they have a decent vocabulary and some manners. They have to gain experience ssomehow, somewhere, and what better, safer place than a dedicated swinging site where people know what they are into.

Hugs

Jane x

By *aughtyHubbyMan  over a year ago

Sunderland

I was quite shocked !!

"

You could sell them the playstation games we never use while they're round the house!

By *ickmealloverWoman  over a year ago

a very plush appartment off junt 7 M5

I dont have a problem with guys over 18 either

I find them very eager to please

i also get loads of mail from really young guys, they are just not for me, i dont see any reason why they shouldnt be here i just wouldnt meet one

By *cite6662002Couple  over a year ago

glos

when i was young there was no need to find sex on the net

is this why all the pubs and clubs are

going ????

the good olds days lol but the best

I was quite shocked !!

"

I find it quite sad really when I get messages from teens: they should be out clubing with their mates not looking for a 'Mrs Robinson' experience. Personally I dont entertain anyone younger than my own children or old enough to be my dad. My step son is 32 and I used to feel funny about men that age, but I have been led into temptation on a couple of occasions lol!

By *arambarMan  over a year ago

swindon

"I dont have a problem with guys over 18 either

I find them very eager to please"

When I was 18 I was always a bit too eager... if you get what I mean

By *arambarMan  over a year ago

swindon

ps - do people not follow the "divide by two and add seven" rule any more?

Currently, by my reckoning my minimum age requirement should be 24.

Trouble with that is that my son is 12, so a 24 year old would be closer in age to my son than she would be to me!

"ps - do people not follow the "divide by two and add seven" rule any more?

Trouble with that is that my son is 12, so a 24 year old would be closer in age to my son than she would be to me!"

your maths is crap lol

your profile says your 34?

By *adchickCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

Trouble with that is that my son is 12, so a 24 year old would be closer in age to my son than she would be to me!

your maths is crap lol

your profile says your 34?"

34 divide by 2 is 17 + 7 = 24

I think.....

Naughty........ did you have a good night last night?

Actually, I thought it was:

age divide by 2

+ 10

but then I'm dillusional today ...... don't the regulars say NOWT !!!

Cyprus

I was quite shocked !!

Bad Pussy Posse member........ bad girl!!

I find it quite sad really when I get messages from teens: they should be out clubing with their mates not looking for a 'Mrs Robinson' experience. Personally I dont entertain anyone younger than my own children or old enough to be my dad. My step son is 32 and I used to feel funny about men that age, but I have been led into temptation on a couple of occasions lol!"

when i was 23 i had this woman of 42 was one of the best expearences of my life at the time would not swap it for anything if that helps

Trouble with that is that my son is 12, so a 24 year old would be closer in age to my son than she would be to me!"

I had a lovely vanilla boyfriend, 12 years younger than myself, but my daughter refused to talk to me as he was the same age as hers, who was 12 years older than her. I don't do boyfriends anymore.... hence swinging is the more fun option

"when i was young there was no need to find sex on the net

going ????

the good olds days lol but the best "

lol when I was young, the inernet hadn't been invented!!

or mobile phones

or games consoles.......

Have to say that if a smart 18yr old female messaged me asking for a good time, I'd have to give it at least 20secs consideration before I said yes.

I wouldn't want to sound as if I was too eager

We've had messages from youngsters too ... I reply politely no thanks but feel like saying, hey I don't do lessons and I'm not making a packed lunch for you to go home with lol xxx

"We've had messages from youngsters too ... I reply politely no thanks but feel like saying, hey I don't do lessons and I'm not making a packed lunch for you to go home with lol xxx"
Lol too right!

I say good luck to em...

there is someone for everyone on here..

keep shagging ..

We met a couple recently at a party, and enjoyed a really good sexy fun session. They told us they were here on fab, and asked us to verify them as they had only just joined. When we searched and found them we were both quite surprised to find that she was 30 and he was 27, which is well below our preferred age range.

Now theres no use locking the gate once the dog has run off, so now we will just go with the flow.

It's different meeting at a party to answering a response to an advert, it's more spur of the moment, so from now on we are going to review each situation on its own merit.

I'm 52 now and still wonder why some young ladies agree or want to play with an old fart like me, but,I always say please before I put it in, and I always say thank you when I pull it out. Yes, I'm a true gentleman

Similar age and similar size for us.

We have turned down quite a few very kind offers in the past but we have our criteria and we stick to it

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

I doubt that we'd consider meeting a teenager, just too close to our kids ages!! However, we've met people younger and also older than our 'ideal' age and had a great time! You just never know till you meet!!! Some people our age are less mature (and less experienced)than younger people anyway, so we do keep an open mind to such things. Z

Well at 25 some would try and say i am still to young

"when i was young there was no need to find sex on the net

going ????

the good olds days lol but the best

lol when I was young, the inernet hadn't been invented!!

or mobile phones

or games consoles.......

"

LOL Mand........ there weren't jacuzzi's to sit in and seduce us chaps either....... i really must try your tub in the new year...

Your only as young as you feel right?

Just because someone is in the early 20s shouldn't put anyone off, providing there's an attraction there's no problem right?

As a younger couple we prefer younger people, why should the older generation have all the fun?

I know a lot of people that will not play with males or females younger than thier kids, personally I don't get it, but of course that doesn't matter, it's about feeling comfortable when you play so if a younger person makes you feel uncomfortable for any reason your right not to do it.

At the other end of the scale a lot of women don't want to play with me because I am old enough to be thier father, quite right, why should they, if my age makes them feel uncomfortable then I really don't want to play with them but hold no grudges.

We play with people we feel comfortable with, for us age doesn't come into it but other factors do and so age is just another thing that affects some people and not others.

I will say that when we play we don't see ages we see personalities and the physical attributes that we like, we certainly don't wander round a club asking peoples ages, but like I said who, what or why is unimportant to anyone but those that have criteria, that's what makes it all fun and why there is someone for everyone

The only thing I don't understand is the amount of mails we get from people who specify criteria that we don't meet then contact us ?

For instance, thier profile says 18-35 or Wont Meet Smokers, I am older than that, We smoke, why do they contact us ?

We certainly won't play with them as we would feel uncomfortable knowing that we are not really what they are looking for so would feel kinda "last choice but nobody else available so let's shag them"

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

I cannot for the life of me see what i would have in common with someone so young. Yes i do like to chat as well as shag but then im going out with someone whose two years older than my mother so cant really talk

"Your only as young as you feel right?

Just because someone is in the early 20s shouldn't put anyone off, providing there's an attraction there's no problem right?

As a younger couple we prefer younger people, why should the older generation have all the fun?"

Erm...you're looking to play with people 18-35 as you dont want to play with old wrinklies: therefore you should be able to understand some of us old wrinklies not being comfortable playing with 'kids'!

Age doesnt bother me. If you are attracted to someone physically and mentally age shouldnt be an issue as long as you are comfortable and having fun. Im strangely more attracted sexually to older women.

" The only thing I don't understand is the amount of mails we get from people who specify criteria that we don't meet then contact us ?

For instance, thier profile says 18-35 or Wont Meet Smokers, I am older than that, We smoke, why do they contact us ?

We certainly won't play with them as we would feel uncomfortable knowing that we are not really what they are looking for so would feel kinda "last choice but nobody else available so let's shag them""

You're not alone! People dont read profiles or just take a chance any way!

"Your only as young as you feel right?

As a younger couple we prefer younger people, why should the older generation have all the fun? Erm...you're looking to play with people 18-35 as you dont want to play with old wrinklies: therefore you should be able to understand some of us old wrinklies not being comfortable playing with 'kids'!"

This I understand, but the post is about being too young, not too old. We don't really want to open that can of worms do we?

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

Reason i dont play with below 30(ish) i cant imagine an 18 year old being able to teach me something sexually. I am not a teacher my days of teaching are well over, i want a man who is confident with himself and knows what to do. Plus i want something to talk about

By *s_4_uCouple  over a year ago

nottinghamshire

[Removed by poster at 26/12/09 10:11:43]

nottinghamshire

I was quite shocked !!

I find it quite sad really when I get messages from teens: they should be out clubing with their mates not looking for a 'Mrs Robinson' experience. Personally I dont entertain anyone younger than my own children or old enough to be my dad. My step son is 32 and I used to feel funny about men that age, but I have been led into temptation on a couple of occasions lol!"

wot a load of rubbish ! were 23 n 22 love swinging married and have great time in the scene and out !

I generally would not consider playing with anyone more than 10y younger than me, unless he is VERY exceptional!

I was quite shocked !!

I find it quite sad really when I get messages from teens: they should be out clubing with their mates not looking for a 'Mrs Robinson' experience. Personally I dont entertain anyone younger than my own children or old enough to be my dad. My step son is 32 and I used to feel funny about men that age, but I have been led into temptation on a couple of occasions lol!

wot a load of rubbish ! were 23 n 22 love swinging married and have great time in the scene and out !"

Oh?!! Someone expressing an opinion is rubbish?!! It's ok for you to set an upper bar at 40 but being nearly 50 it's rubbish if I find it uncomfortable playing with "children"?

There is also a difference of a young married couple swinging together, than a single 18 year old wanting to play with a woman of 50!!

For us its all about having a great experience no matter what the age, though i would say its hard to get Lolly to play with over 50s but then shes got a soft spot for toyboys lol. We have had some great fun with the younger swingers out there both male and female singles and couples. Maybe the younger guys are thinking sensibly its a hell of alot cheaper to pick up a shag (with no baggage) on here than going out clubbing and trying to pick up a shag, just a thought

By *obblybitsCouple  over a year ago

huddersfield

were ok. we have only had one couple saying the age would be a problem as hubby is (now) 34 I am only 24 they were very apologetic about not going with people as young as there children. It was fine with us people have to feel comfortable with their meet.

I would however make people chuckle on how old I seam. Im a bit of a bore at hart, and would be hurt if people judged me on age. having been married 6 and a half years and having three children.

nottinghamshire

I was quite shocked !!

wot a load of rubbish ! were 23 n 22 love swinging married and have great time in the scene and out !

Oh?!! Someone expressing an opinion is rubbish?!! It's ok for you to set an upper bar at 40 but being nearly 50 it's rubbish if I find it uncomfortable playing with "children"?

There is also a difference of a young married couple swinging together, than a single 18 year old wanting to play with a woman of 50!!"

your emplying that young single males shouldnt be on a swinging site ! we like young males !

your maths is crap lol

your profile says your 34?

34 divide by 2 is 17 + 7 = 24

I think.....

Naughty........ did you have a good night last night?

Actually, I thought it was:

age divide by 2

+ 10

but then I'm dillusional today ...... don't the regulars say NOWT !!! "

ok ok smart arse lol

i was actually meaning 24 isnt closer to 12 than it is to 34, that made sence in my head lol

I was quite shocked !!

There is also a difference of a young married couple swinging together, than a single 18 year old wanting to play with a woman of 50!!

your emplying that young single males shouldnt be on a swinging site ! we like young males !"

Of course I'm not: read what I've written. My youngest is 18 therefore I wouldn't feel comfortable playing with someone that age and I dont feel flattered being approached by that age group. What other people do is their business, just not for me!

By *artin216Man  over a year ago

Spilsby

I was quite shocked !!

In answer to the OP...these young lads may indeed be getting to meet people, and although i never had the offerings of the internet in my youth....these guys have and they use it, just like we would have used it had it been available to us....its just another means of getting laid.... hardly shocking, as lads of 18 have been finding ways of getting laid since time began.

"

I was quite shocked !!

"

strange thing is we was looking for a straight 20's guy for a meet but could not find one that was gen, just talkers and pic collectors. ??

this site is getting ruined by youngsters

they are treating it like bebo or facebook lol

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

i have no issue with young single males using the site, if they message me i simply say 'thanks for the message but you are too young for me' etc

which would be fine if the majority took that on board but they more than lkely come back saying how they will be the best shag i've ever had blah blah blah - i've been polite now leave me alone

By *cotscple4funCouple  over a year ago

lanarkshire

I was quite shocked !!

we get a few in there teens asking to meet us, we always reply to them that we wont meet any one younger than our kid's "

we tell them the same

"i have no issue with young single males using the site, if they message me i simply say 'thanks for the message but you are too young for me' etc

which would be fine if the majority took that on board but they more than lkely come back saying how they will be the best shag i've ever had blah blah blah - i've been polite now leave me alone "

That's'the reason I don't reply to anyone outside what I'm looking for: once you respond it becomes a mission for some to try and convince you to meet them!

Ok first off were a 'young couple' f19(almost 20) & m29, brand new to the whole swinging thing..But we both have our heads screwed on and have talked about doing this for a year and half now, so we feel we have in no way rushed into this, and it was a joint choice to do this!

since we joined this website we have put on our profile that we prefer couples no older than 40, as to be honest we felt this would be a little bit creepy as f is 19 and we have found that some men (either from a couple or single) seem to treat her like 'fresh meat' and 99% of those people tended to be 40+ in age, But then again on the other hand we have chatted to a few couples 40+ and they seemed to be more understanding with us as were new to this and they tended give us advice too

So were in two minds if we should keep up with the ban on 40+ couples :s

we have also had people that have reported us as they didnt think we were old enough to be on the site, lol just because we didnt like the way they spoke to us and we told them we wouldnt stand for it!!! (funny to them we could supply id that proved we were the age stated on our profile, so put that in your pipe and smoke it!!!)

At the end of the day we feel that if you all get along and there is some sort of a connection there then whats wrong with that?

And we strongly disagree with the comment 'this site is getting ruined by youngsters'

'they are treating it like bebo or facebook lol'

Thats so untrue, well we have not come across this!!

it seems to us (from the sites we have been on) that people 25 or under are treated as if they are way too young and shouldnt be there, but people dont say oh your 50+ so your too old and sorry your not welcome here do they? so why should it be different for us?

as long as EVERYONE in the party is 150% sure and you all get on then whats the problem?

(sorry if we have offended anyone in anyway with our comments as this wasn't what we set out to do)

A&C XX

We meet all age ranges and will always do this when were wrinkly oap's lol its just a number and we have met some really good younger ppl and also some older ppl. If u both click and bounce of each other having a laugh etc why not.

"this site is getting ruined by youngsters

they are treating it like bebo or facebook lol "

We could roll of quite a few older people ruining the site too, but eh its a free site and nothing going to change been like it seen day dot. Just ignore and walk on by lol

where are you lot getting 'loads of messages' from!!!

im going to crawl into a corner and look at pinching some one elses pics and re do my profile now!

"I don't have a problem with what age the young guys are, so long as they have a decent vocabulary and some manners. They have to gain experience ssomehow, somewhere, and what better, safer place than a dedicated swinging site where people know what they are into.

Hugs

Jane x"

I agree totally with Jane x

By *atisfy janeWoman  over a year ago

Torquay

Or nicking all your action?.....eh? eh?

"i have no issue with young single males using the site, if they message me i simply say 'thanks for the message but you are too young for me' etc

which would be fine if the majority took that on board but they more than lkely come back saying how they will be the best shag i've ever had blah blah blah - i've been polite now leave me alone "

pass em on to me xxx

i actually dont agree with you, to be honest i get less abusive messages from young guys than i do older ones, im not saying that i get rude messages on a daily basis but i get a cpl a week give or take, you know the type, say no thanks to a guy and he tells your your a minger anyway and he can do better, but i can honestly say i dont think ive ever had a message like that from a young guys, i would say when i message them back saying "sorry but your to young for me" the usualy reply back i get is "ok shame but thanks for replying most dont", its the older guys that get stroppy at being turned down

I agree with the above message.

I find the younger men have better manners and are more open to try new things, especially what turns me on

i think its because they know they are to young for most women that they make an extra effort to be polite, where as a lot of older guys just think its their rights to get a shag lol

I have to admit tho my age range is slowing going down, i started off with no guys under 30 im down to late 20s now, next week it may be mid 20s lmao

I suppose on sites like this messages are the first impression and if i can so no to a guy and he can still be polite and willing to chat knowing hes not getting a meet, it does make me think....what the hell maybe i should....at time

we agree 100% we had a couple only the other day that were over 40 who we said no thanks too as they were into watersports and each to there own but were not, and all he could turn around and say:

'well i wouldnt wanna meet you anyway as your both ugly fuckers and u will never get to fuck anyone like my wife' 'and you too yound for us anyway'

so why did they come to us wanting us to add them? the mind boggles!!

I don't really have social contact with folk under 30 in the real world so I do the same on here to be honest. It's a different generation, differnt interests, ethics and values I find.

Torquay

I took a lovely young 24 year old guy to a swingers club in the Southwest last year, I did this because he was a very good friend of mine (and more) and he had never been to a swingers club before...

The ladies made him very welcome, in fact many of them took a shine to him and the older women there made him 'extra welcome' if you know what I mean.

I thought it was a great night, with the young friend having a great time with the older ladies....that was until the next day and the feedback I got from certain guys at the club.

The older guys there took exception to this young guy being allowed into the club and got very bitch on the club website, it seems he was 'too popular' and some of the comments got very nasty in the end.

Because of this I no longer use the club in question which is a shame because it is probably one of the best I have been to.

Learnt a lot that night about the depth of bad feeling towards younger guys from guys in their 40's and 50's.

"I took a lovely young 24 year old guy to a swingers club in the Southwest last year, I did this because he was a very good friend of mine (and more) and he had never been to a swingers club before...

The ladies made him very welcome, in fact many of them took a shine to him and the older women there made him 'extra welcome' if you know what I mean.

I thought it was a great night, with the young friend having a great time with the older ladies....that was until the next day and the feedback I got from certain guys at the club.

The older guys there took exception to this young guy being allowed into the club and got very bitch on the club website, it seems he was 'too popular' and some of the comments got very nasty in the end.

Because of this I no longer use the club in question which is a shame because it is probably one of the best I have been to.

Learnt a lot that night about the depth of bad feeling towards younger guys from guys in their 40's and 50's."

JEALOSY springs to mind

ah the green eyed monster!!

isnt sexual equality great!! used to be the guy that went for the younger model now its the women!! and the guys dont like it!!!

at the end of the day for me personally, i have met a 20 yr old who was one of the most amazin lovely super guys i have ever met even though i wasnt keen on meetin him because of the age difference he was great in and out of the bedroom and an excellent confidence booster!! but his attitude was great!! xx

Personally its quite flattering to be sent a message from a younger guy and maybe depending on his attitude and personality meet up for a social drink a bar or coffee and get to know him or her better and only after that would i maybe meet that person again.

I dont think its so much of an age thing more of a compatability thing i have met with younger and older guys than myself from here and another site i was on a while ago and while it feels really great to have fun with a younger body than yourself without all the wrinkles and stuff it is also very good to meet someone of a similar or older age to possibly have something in common with be it kids or homestuff xxx Lois xxx

By *-and-KCouple  over a year ago

Back of Beyond

We have a rule of not playing with anyone under 40. Age brings with it a maturity that usually lacks the green envy raising in either partner.

Having said that, last weekend we met and had plenty of fun with a couple of m38/f32 at a party. No hangups with them at all. Next weekend we are meeting another young couple, m32/f28.

This time we had a long chat about it before agreeing to the meeting, they are after all, same age or younger than our kids. I guess what I am trying to say is, you really can't tell how anyone is until you meet them!

By *obblybitsCouple  over a year ago

huddersfield

I have mailed a couplewho have said no thanks we don't go with anyone as young as our kids that is fine compleetly.

I feel like I am in my 40 and martyn feels like he is 20 lol we swap over.

Torquay

The reason I prefer to meet guys under the age of 40....

If you drove a Fiat Panda and a guy came along from one of the local car dealerships and said you have won a prize in a local draw.....as your prize you can choose another Fiat Panda or one of the new Alfa Romeo sports coupes they also sold, the choice is yours...

You wouldn't choose another Fiat Panda would you?

Same goes with men, when you have a mid 40's model parked in your house why choose to drive another similar model when you can freely drive a sporty model in his 20's or 30's?

Men are like cars, when they start to break down and show wear and tear, why not test drive a new model if you get half a chance?

Simples....well it was for me

"The reason I prefer to meet guys under the age of 40....

If you drove a Fiat Panda and a guy came along from one of the local car dealerships and said you have won a prize in a local draw.....as your prize you can choose another Fiat Panda or one of the new Alfa Romeo sports coupes they also sold, the choice is yours...

Same goes with men, when you have a mid 40's model parked in your house why choose to drive another similar model when you can freely drive a sporty model in his 20's or 30's?

Men are like cars, when they start to break down and show wear and tear, why not test drive a new model if you get half a chance?

Simples....well it was for me"

That same disrepectful attitude could be displayed by men towards their partners too... I mean, who wants to jump on a shagged out old jalopy that you have to crank start when a nice new shiny topless model is available.

Well i started on the scene when i was 17

I got into it by accident (no Internet then lol)

Would i do the same thing again?

Yes i think i would

Having said that i think things may have been slightly different maturity wise in those days lol xx

Torquay

That same disrepectful attitude could be displayed by men towards their partners too... I mean, who wants to jump on a shagged out old jalopy that you have to crank start when a nice new shiny topless model is available. "

Don't take life so serious.....you need to lighten up, it was tongue in cheek if only you could have read it that way

Cyprus

That same disrepectful attitude could be displayed by men towards their partners too... I mean, who wants to jump on a shagged out old jalopy that you have to crank start when a nice new shiny topless model is available. "

Hear hear oh great Wishmaster !!

I totally agree.

If a bloke had said that, he'd have been slaughtered by now.

I'm 21 and from my verifications you will be able to see I've met people aged 22 to 38, there were 2 older couples but those verifications disappeared (something for the site support thread). I had a great meet with the older couples and I was younger than some of their children! There has usually been some attempt at mothering me, much to everyones amusement. This has never led to them saying thanks but no thanks, we all had a great time and they seemed to find it even kinkier. Each to their own though, I love older women as much as I do younger ones. Just got to hope they like me too.

The truth is younger men try harder to please in general, not scared to try something new, lets face it its almost all new ..hahaha

And they are not hung up on darts every tuesday and thursday and have the kids over every weekend

They are quite simply much more available AND MAKE MORE OF AN EFFORT TO PLEASE XXXX

And they just LURVEEEEEEEEEEEEE A bird with experience

Being younger (even though theres plenty 7 years younger than me!) I struggle to get replies, I am coherent, don't ask for a shag on first messages but I think people do find it off-putting.

Either that or its my face haha!

well im not exactly old but i wont meet guys under 25, i think they should be with there age and then once they've had more experience they can play with older people thats how i learnt

"Being younger (even though theres plenty 7 years younger than me!) I struggle to get replies, I am coherent, don't ask for a shag on first messages but I think people do find it off-putting.

Either that or its my face haha!"

What IS your face like?

I had the face problem so now I just show my bum, theres a webcam pic of my face from a distance too so people don't feel too cheated when I turn up. Occasionally if I really like someone then I send a proper face pic, unfortunately the best one I can find is of me on a night out, slightly worse for wear lol

"I had the face problem so now I just show my bum, theres a webcam pic of my face from a distance too so people don't feel too cheated when I turn up. Occasionally if I really like someone then I send a proper face pic, unfortunately the best one I can find is of me on a night out, slightly worse for wear lol "

you look lush

» Add a new message to this topic