FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > BBW and covering tummy

BBW and covering tummy

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I guess I'm a BBW (size 22) at the moment. Although i'm trying to lose weight i'm always self concious about my jelly belly. I always try to buy nice lingerie (sexy matching knicker/bra sets) but that doesnt sort my tummy problem.

I was thinking of some kinda camisole/baby doll or something that I keep on during sex but obviously that allows access to boobs/nether regions. Am I being mad? I don't want to come across prudish during meets but its kinda getting in the way of me enjoying myself.

Do you think guys will find it weird or should I just try my best to a) get my weight down and b) get over it?

x

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

be yourself, wear anything you feel good in, dont hide it unless its your problem and a babydoll is perfect for the belly bit, i have 2 and love them

i always try wearing nice undies myself but the guys always take them off me,if they are happy enuf with my jelly belly well so be it! if u got it,flaunt it !

By *andomname1Man  over a year ago

manchester

Personally i say dont worry about it if the guy doesnt take you for who you are then stuff him. If your body doesnt turn him on thats his fault not yours dont take it out on yourself. f you want to loose weight doit for you not because you think guys will llke you more. Again personally i like a littl jelly with my roll lol

Hate the jelly belly myself,, very self conscious about it. , also my thighs.

BBW girls, take note, you do not need to hide your belly, I love it and so do other men, always feel a bit frustrated when they do, as its so nice to feel and see and never needs to be covered up. Sexy clothing is always good though, so do it to be sexy not to hide xx

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman  over a year ago

evesham

i know itseasy for someone else but....be confident in your own skin. the men you meet will know you come with wobbly bits etc

but if you really do want to cover up thre are a number of sites you can go on. ebay etc. te black peep hle pic on my profile was from ann summers

No i understand totally how u feel, it just mean u can enjoy yourself more if your not forever thinking bout that wobbly bit..... i did have a lace body stocking, sounds unflattering but i think it helped, everthing was accessible but i felt my tummy wasnt all on show

By *phroditeWoman  over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

I think it is best not to worry about what you are. There is a lid for every pot as my mum used to say and many guys find cuddly women and their tummies very sexy. Dont try and hide them - be what you are. The guys worry about their own insecurities just as much (and should nto either).

Imagine we were all perfect - how boring would it be!

By *tarkersandcrutchCouple  over a year ago

TELFORD

b) get over it, lots of people like a real figure, they wouldn't want to meet you if they didn't like it. be confident in yourself thats more sexy than any underwear

By *iamondsmiles.Woman  over a year ago

little house on the praire

"be yourself, wear anything you feel good in, dont hide it unless its your problem and a babydoll is perfect for the belly bit, i have 2 and love them"
remember if a guy is meeting you knowing your a size 22 hes going to expect a bit of wibble wobble and will like it

Do what makes you feel comfortable. I was with someone a while back who would always cover her stomach with the sheets but I'd just kiss it instead. It helped...a little.

The truth is it shouldn't be an issue with a partner or meet and they should be shown the door if it is.

Have fun!

"No i understand totally how u feel, it just mean u can enjoy yourself more if your not forever thinking bout that wobbly bit..... i did have a lace body stocking, sounds unflattering but i think it helped, everthing was accessible but i felt my tummy wasnt all on show"
Curveygirl, I agree with your comment as well and it is not a contradiction. I do understand where people come from regarding a particualr insecurity. I do think though we should stop worrying about what others MAY think as chances are they dont think that at all and see the sexy woman/ man instead!

"Do what makes you feel comfortable. I was with someone a while back who would always cover her stomach with the sheets but I'd just kiss it instead. It helped...a little.

The truth is it shouldn't be an issue with a partner or meet and they should be shown the door if it is.

Have fun! "

"be yourself, wear anything you feel good in, dont hide it unless its your problem and a babydoll is perfect for the belly bit, i have 2 and love them remember if a guy is meeting you knowing your a size 22 hes going to expect a bit of wibble wobble and will like it"

fucking love big girls xx

By *uke olovingmanMan  over a year ago

Gravesend

Maybe something strappy ,peekaboo st the breast region. Shortie nighty or with a slit side .... Or just accept you wobble a bit.... I'm sure your partner will appreciate your bbw Ness and not make a negative big deal about your belly x

I feel for you, I'm the same. Although as some say here, if guys meet you they know you probably have a belly, so the issue is only in your head.

If it makes you feel more comfortable wear a babydoll. They're very sexy. I wear them a lot. Mine are see through, so they don't really hide anything but they make me feel sexier.

"I guess I'm a BBW (size 22) at the moment. Although i'm trying to lose weight i'm always self concious about my jelly belly. I always try to buy nice lingerie (sexy matching knicker/bra sets) but that doesnt sort my tummy problem.

I was thinking of some kinda camisole/baby doll or something that I keep on during sex but obviously that allows access to boobs/nether regions. Am I being mad? I don't want to come across prudish during meets but its kinda getting in the way of me enjoying myself.

Do you think guys will find it weird or should I just try my best to a) get my weight down and b) get over it?

x"

Im a size 18 and try to get nice matching underwear and I wear clothes that do show my tummy not that keen on it but im the cause of it - eating choc and stuff, keep saying im going to try and lose it but havent yet

By *mm_n_ZedCouple  over a year ago

Fareham

I always keep my tummy covered - it's my biggest area of insecurity. But I use something sexy, flimsy (black sheer fabrics and satin) so hopefully it doesn't detract from the fun. I adapt the situation to suit ME - I can't 'get over it' just because someone tells me I should - I do what I can to make myself feel more relaxed. If someone doesn't like the way I play then there are plenty of confident naked women to play with - but funnily enough, my lingerie never seems to create a problem

I think if we're honest we could all pick holes in ourselves, I'm as guilty as anyone, I think my body is awful, but I'm told all the time it's not. If you would feel more comfortable with your tummy covered, then buy something pretty and wear it, after all you want to enjoy yourself, not be constantly thinking what you look like.

In the throes of passion I very much doubt either of you will be thinking too much about your tummy. I'm usually too busy looking into his eyes to care

Gravesend

"I think if we're honest we could all pick holes in ourselves, I'm as guilty as anyone, I think my body is awful, but I'm told all the time it's not. If you would feel more comfortable with your tummy covered, then buy something pretty and wear it, after all you want to enjoy yourself, not be constantly thinking what you look like.

In the throes of passion I very much doubt either of you will be thinking too much about your tummy. I'm usually too busy looking into his eyes to care "

"I think if we're honest we could all pick holes in ourselves, I'm as guilty as anyone, I think my body is awful, but I'm told all the time it's not. If you would feel more comfortable with your tummy covered, then buy something pretty and wear it, after all you want to enjoy yourself, not be constantly thinking what you look like.

In the throes of passion I very much doubt either of you will be thinking too much about your tummy. I'm usually too busy looking into his eyes to care "

Could not have put that better myself.

By *leasurexxWoman  over a year ago

Birmingham

I always feel better with sexy basque or babydoll type outfit on xx

By *B9 QueenWoman  over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

"I guess I'm a BBW (size 22) at the moment. Although i'm trying to lose weight i'm always self concious about my jelly belly. I always try to buy nice lingerie (sexy matching knicker/bra sets) but that doesnt sort my tummy problem.

x"

Lose weight only for you. And do it only for health not vanity. But also be happy with who you are. I always send pics of not only my face but my saggy bits and stretch marks. I've never had a guy put off by them yet. And they never even notice the operation scar.

I've always seemed to be more concerned with my jelly belly than the guys, but once I found that I actually liked the feel of a cuddly lady myself, I stopped bothering about mine

For me its all down to your partner or who you are with. If that person makes you tingle then go for it. Enjoy.

By *oublewodkaWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Aww I can totally relate. Having lost 6 st I was 20st and size 22.

Even if you do lose the weight there is the skin left behind and I now look odd!!

I need a tummy tuck. But in the meantime I have on my profile been honest about my size....and my baby belly too!

Size 20 on top and 12-14 on bottom...

= Odd! I always wear a cami with bra and a suspender skirt to cover up my belly...well some of it lol! XX.

If the guys read the profiles properly you're onto winners. Problem is they just don't read them!

My profile is specific to me as an individual....as is everyone's, some more complicated than others.

If I get messages from guys on there who clearly can't be bothered to read about a potential sex partner then they lose out!! XX

Don't worry about your belly or wobbly bits hun. Be proud of who you are.

I don't like being naked with strangers and I don't allow anyone to completely undress me. It's not because I'm a big girl, though I do have tummy problems, it's because I was brought up to keep myself covered, so I don't feel comfortable naked.

Plus when I'm swinging I like to be in outfits, it's part of the enjoyment of

swinging for me.

Baby dolls are great for hiding a tummy. I personally wear corselettes or open girdles because these types of lingerie suit my figure. They are usually firm control but stretchy and they hold my tummy in and emphasise my curves. I wouldn't ever wear a gstring because I would look and feel awful in it.

If you like being naked then do so, guys who choose to meet you will be attracted to your body shape. If you feel self conscious then a floaty fabric or a longline corset will be more flattering

By *oublewodkaWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"I don't like being naked with strangers and I don't allow anyone to completely undress me. It's not because I'm a big girl, though I do have tummy problems, it's because I was brought up to keep myself covered, so I don't feel comfortable naked.

Plus when I'm swinging I like to be in outfits, it's part of the enjoyment of

swinging for me.

Baby dolls are great for hiding a tummy. I personally wear corselettes or open girdles because these types of lingerie suit my figure. They are usually firm control but stretchy and they hold my tummy in and emphasise my curves. I wouldn't ever wear a gstring because I would look and feel awful in it.

If you like being naked then do so, guys who choose to meet you will be attracted to your body shape. If you feel self conscious then a floaty fabric or a longline corset will be more flattering "

I agree totally with this...sound advice. I am the same with nakedness but I have found that some men actually prefer the naked body...I tend to steer clear lol!! I need to wear my sexy stuff... I am openly more confident too without my boobies swinging everywhere...Hell sometimes they get suffocating for me!!

I love curves and nothing better than caressing and kissing the ladies curves to put them at ease god I don't think there is a lady or guy on here without body Issues ... Ill always be a curvy fan club member

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

"Personally i say dont worry about it if the guy doesnt take you for who you are then stuff him. If your body doesnt turn him on thats his fault not yours dont take it out on yourself. f you want to loose weight doit for you not because you think guys will llke you more. Again personally i like a littl jelly with my roll lol "

All hail the white knight!

You're being unfair to your fellow man. None of us will appeal to everyone even if we looked like Miranda Kerr! It doesn't mean you develop a snooty attitude, you just acknowledge you're not everyones cup of tea!

Don't worry bout it. If a guys worth having he'll enjoy you the way you are. You should feel comforts me with whoever is having sex with you and no hang ups about body shape or size. I think you're very sexy so just enjoy yourself.

"Aww I can totally relate. Having lost 6 st I was 20st and size 22.

Even if you do lose the weight there is the skin left behind and I now look odd!!

I need a tummy tuck. But in the meantime I have on my profile been honest about my size....and my baby belly too!

Size 20 on top and 12-14 on bottom...

= Odd! I always wear a cami with bra and a suspender skirt to cover up my belly...well some of it lol! XX.

If the guys read the profiles properly you're onto winners. Problem is they just don't read them!

My profile is specific to me as an individual....as is everyone's, some more complicated than others.

If I get messages from guys on there who clearly can't be bothered to read about a potential sex partner then they lose out!! XX

Don't worry about your belly or wobbly bits hun. Be proud of who you are.

"

well done on the weight loss and excellent advice

Beauty comes from within too. And you are Gorgeous inside and out. Nice Basque btw

I always cover my belly ... it may not worry the man but I do it for ME and for my confidence.

If I was naked I would spend time thinking about how bad it looks and not get lost in the moment.

Lots of women are like this and the ones that say men should accept you for what you are damn right - but you also have to feel comfortable yourself , remember this is for your enjoyment not just theirs

I have a jelly belly and I am very insecure about it.... But when it comes to meets I will not let it spoil my fun but yeahI prefer to wear baby dolls or something that covers that area...I have found that most guys like a lil cushin for the pushin so try and be confident in you own skin that itself is the biggest turn on for partners

if its something that bothers you personally then take steps to sort it

diet, exercise done!

dont mask it with a quick-fix

"if its something that bothers you personally then take steps to sort it

diet, exercise done!

dont mask it with a quick-fix "

I have pic mails you how to do this easily

Xx

I for one love to see it all

Big boobs ass legs and belly

I personally wouldn't worry about.

But in answer to your question (whether my meet is a bbw or not) I do like the feel of a lady wearing lingerie during sex, something about the 'quickness', 'unreadiness' or unable to control to your passion so you are having sex straight away, no time to take everything off.

Sounds weird ?

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I like the naked look. I don't like skinny. Makes me think of skeletons.

By *ustMyselfWoman  over a year ago

At the end of a cracked Rainbow

I'm exactly the same always try to cover up my belly don't always work tho lol

evesham

"if its something that bothers you personally then take steps to sort it

diet, exercise done!

dont mask it with a quick-fix "

That's all well and good for the long term but what if she was a fuck now lol

Wow, is everyone afraid to say what they really think in case they jeopordise their chances of a shag?..I'm (female) a size 20, couple of kids and have a big ass, thighs and a wobbly belly...do I care?...nope! Get over your insecurities the easy way....eat less, eat healthily and excercise if it bothers you so much what others think. We know what sizes are fat or rose-tinted as 'BBW' on here, so why cover up your flabby,saggy bits?....your advertising the fact you are BBW/fat, so your responses are not going to be from guys who want a size 8 bulimic bonesack are they?

I suggest you seek help with your confidence rather than buy cover-up outfits, after all guys know whats underneath and whats more, confidence and exuberant personality is far more attractive than Anne Summers tat stretched over a 3 stones of hanging fat with its usually associated stretchmarks.

I don't really understand why women have this complex about their tummys. We are what we are. NOBODYS body is perfect .

Covering up does nothing , us men know what's there and I think you will find its not a problem to most of us

Thank you for starting this thread ,I ( Kelly) always worry about my tummy and I'm always getting told off for it so I'm trying my hardest not to worry about it ...not easy but being on here and reading above comments is starting to help thank you .

Kelly x

"Thank you for starting this thread ,I ( Kelly) always worry about my tummy and I'm always getting told off for it so I'm trying my hardest not to worry about it ...not easy but being on here and reading above comments is starting to help thank you .

Kelly x"

By *andtsurreyCouple  over a year ago

Torbay

"Thank you for starting this thread ,I ( Kelly) always worry about my tummy and I'm always getting told off for it so I'm trying my hardest not to worry about it ...not easy but being on here and reading above comments is starting to help thank you .

Kelly x"

So fantastic to have a positive thread about body issues without it turning into a mud slinging war. Thanks OP xx

I'm a size 14 and cover my tummy as my weight as gone up and down and I've stretch marks across it now which I hate.

So I dress for sex and cover it and it gives me confidence.

I'm bit insecure of my body so im eating more healthy and have joined a gym. I'm feeling more happier inside and can't wait till it shows from the outside

Hi curveyyorks,

I too feel exactly the same I'm a size 18/20 and for many years struggled to except my body having a child doesn't do any favours , I have found wearing an under bust corset helps me and defines my waist, if not for the you could try a full corset or a bustier.

Did brave it the other day with a body stocking just put my corset over the top.

Kelly x

So fantastic to have a positive thread about body issues without it turning into a mud slinging war. Thanks OP xx "

Here here

evesham

"Wow, is everyone afraid to say what they really think in case they jeopordise their chances of a shag?..I'm (female) a size 20, couple of kids and have a big ass, thighs and a wobbly belly...do I care?...nope! Get over your insecurities the easy way....eat less, eat healthily and excercise if it bothers you so much what others think. We know what sizes are fat or rose-tinted as 'BBW' on here, so why cover up your flabby,saggy bits?....your advertising the fact you are BBW/fat, so your responses are not going to be from guys who want a size 8 bulimic bonesack are they?

I suggest you seek help with your confidence rather than buy cover-up outfits, after all guys know whats underneath and whats more, confidence and exuberant personality is far more attractive than Anne Summers tat stretched over a 3 stones of hanging fat with its usually associated stretchmarks."

she didnt ask for weight loss advice so thas why themajority didt reply with such advice. who's to say she isnt doin this already??

By *ohohoWoman  over a year ago

Up North

Of course covering up does something. Yes we know what's beneath, but wearing sexy underwear makes me feel sexy. It takes a while before I will be naked in front of anyone. Not everyone is body confident no matter what size they are.

I am a size 20 and love wearing see through baby dolls with black lacy knickers, not the g strings they come with. I think they emphasis my chest. I know they don't cover much and I know that when I get down and dirty all will be on display, but it makes me feel sexier. Isn't that what matters? Buy cheap underwear from eBay, until you find what you feel best in.

OP you don't have to wait until you lose weight to play. If you feel and act sexy that's all that matters. Sure some will not want to play with you, but seriously do you want to play with everyone?

My partner Nicola is like size 10-12, she has a gorgeous figure in my eyes and a few of the guys here think so, but as she's had two kids she has the same hang up about her stomach as she has some stretch marks. To me personally I find them sexy, its a mark of a woman that's done one of the most natural and beautifull acts possible, being a mother. A woman is a woman regardless of how she looks, and any man worth his salt will enjoy you for you.

"Wow, is everyone afraid to say what they really think in case they jeopordise their chances of a shag?..I'm (female) a size 20, couple of kids and have a big ass, thighs and a wobbly belly...do I care?...nope! Get over your insecurities the easy way....eat less, eat healthily and excercise if it bothers you so much what others think. We know what sizes are fat or rose-tinted as 'BBW' on here, so why cover up your flabby,saggy bits?....your advertising the fact you are BBW/fat, so your responses are not going to be from guys who want a size 8 bulimic bonesack are they?

I suggest you seek help with your confidence rather than buy cover-up outfits, after all guys know whats underneath and whats more, confidence and exuberant personality is far more attractive than Anne Summers tat stretched over a 3 stones of hanging fat with its usually associated stretchmarks.

she didnt ask for weight loss advice so thas why themajority didt reply with such advice. who's to say she isnt doin this already??"

I use to have a fb who didnt want to take much of her clothes off first few times we met. She did start to take more off over meets as I guess she got more comfy with me. I never told her, but actually found it a annoying. Lack of confidence to that extent is a turn off for me

By *bony in IvoryCouple  over a year ago

Black&White Utopia

Taking a trip down memory lane, I always used to buy porn and my speciality was the BBW ones. Now to watching it, I do very much prefer to watch one where the lady gets fully naked than ones with whatever form of coverings on!!! That said, the size of the lady and the fact that I'm honoured enough to see it all bouncing in whatever position we assume is the greatest turn on for me wherein personality and confidence has been fully put into account!! I'll put in my 100% into a lady who's got nothing on but for a lady who has got something on, half of my brain would be invested in the actual action and the other half would be invested in wishing she had totally nothing on!!! In essence, aside the sex and all, the sight and size of the wobbly bits is just such an amazing turn on for me... That said, whatever gives you confidence is what gives you confidence so go for it babe!! The down side to that is only not getting the reaction you expect from your endeavours and you end up trying something else! One could easily be locked up in trying forever, waste precious time that could have been invested in enjoying oneself and at the end of the day still not achieve that very much craved satisfaction... All the best xx

By *ezebelWoman  over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

"I use to have a fb who didnt want to take much of her clothes off first few times we met. She did start to take more off over meets as I guess she got more comfy with me. I never told her, but actually found it a annoying. Lack of confidence to that extent is a turn off for me "

But not enough to put you off meeting again eh?

If they're meeting you they know your a bbw...I've got a BIG belly...and the guys I've met have loved it. Embrace the wobble and go girl go ...your beautiful x

"I use to have a fb who didnt want to take much of her clothes off first few times we met. She did start to take more off over meets as I guess she got more comfy with me. I never told her, but actually found it a annoying. Lack of confidence to that extent is a turn off for me

But not enough to put you off meeting again eh? "

She was really hot lol and I liked her. Just found clothes thing annoying

By *opsy RogersWoman  over a year ago

London

One day, I shall post a pic of me in all it's naked glory. My photos make me look like I have legs that go on forever, voluptuous boobs, flat stomach and a tiny waist. The truth is far from that after an eight stone weight loss, gravity and age. I'm as insecure about my body as the next person but I take on board a 'what the hell' attitude when I strut my saggy, droopy, old body around because to those that want to play, I'm gorgeous.

I have been turned down because of my dreads and my hairy minge, not because I can tuck my empty stomach in my pants.

Do whatever you want to do and do it with style.

I totally get the OP's point and I understand all the insecurities that we bigger ladies have.

I spent years hiding and silently apologising for looking the way I do. I wish I'd had the confidence when I was younger that I have now.

Things changed for me in that I learned how to accept how I am and deal with it. I no longer look at lingerie and think I'm going to fall short when I wear it. I wear loose stuff, tight stuff, frilly and lacey or whatever tickles my fancy.

The main thing I remember is that I'm a woman, I'm horny, I love sex. All that in itself is attractive if you can bring yourself to allow it out!

When a man is standing in front of me with a hard cock and that look in his eye then I don't give a flying fuck how I look. I never even think about it. He can see that I'm wild for him and he's going to love all the things we do. I'm going to let myself go crazy and enjoy every moment, wobbles, stretch marks and all, because I damn well deserve to have a good time and it's my mission to go out there and get it.

I'm probably fatter than 80% of women on here, but I've yet to have one complaint about my size, texture or consitency from anyone I've fucked. I usually end up naked, sweaty, makeup all over the place and happily lying in a pool of sweat with a very satisfied guy.

My biggest secret? I don't go looking in the mirror lol. I dress in something sexy and I let my imagination tell me how I look. A smouldering goddess is a much better way to greet a man than a mousey, scared and insecure lady with an apology in her eyes (and I've been that woman way too many times in the past).

Seriously, go get 'em girls, they really DO want you!

"I totally get the OP's point and I understand all the insecurities that we bigger ladies have.

I spent years hiding and silently apologising for looking the way I do. I wish I'd had the confidence when I was younger that I have now.

Things changed for me in that I learned how to accept how I am and deal with it. I no longer look at lingerie and think I'm going to fall short when I wear it. I wear loose stuff, tight stuff, frilly and lacey or whatever tickles my fancy.

The main thing I remember is that I'm a woman, I'm horny, I love sex. All that in itself is attractive if you can bring yourself to allow it out!

When a man is standing in front of me with a hard cock and that look in his eye then I don't give a flying fuck how I look. I never even think about it. He can see that I'm wild for him and he's going to love all the things we do. I'm going to let myself go crazy and enjoy every moment, wobbles, stretch marks and all, because I damn well deserve to have a good time and it's my mission to go out there and get it.

I'm probably fatter than 80% of women on here, but I've yet to have one complaint about my size, texture or consitency from anyone I've fucked. I usually end up naked, sweaty, makeup all over the place and happily lying in a pool of sweat with a very satisfied guy.

My biggest secret? I don't go looking in the mirror lol. I dress in something sexy and I let my imagination tell me how I look. A smouldering goddess is a much better way to greet a man than a mousey, scared and insecure lady with an apology in her eyes (and I've been that woman way too many times in the past).

Seriously, go get 'em girls, they really DO want you!"

By *eryBigGirlWoman  over a year ago

East Yorkshire

Do whatever makes you feel comfortable Hun and yeah some people embrace the wobble. It takes me a while but once I'm comfortable with someone then bring on the belly!!

"I always feel better with sexy basque or babydoll type outfit on xx"

Anne Summers died a great range, hot corsets are great too, eBay is good & love honey do a plus size section.

I actually wore a really pretty peach nighty from the TU range at sainsburys at the BBW bash last week. It's very lacy on top and the straps slide down giving great boob access.

I've found this lifestyle has given me a lot more confidence about my figure and I can't recommend going to a BBW night at a club....the guys there worship our real curves & wobbly bits xx

" and I can't recommend going to a BBW night at a club....the guys there worship our real curves & wobbly bits xx"

Should have course read "and I can't recommended highly enough going to a BBW night at a club"

I'm a moron sometimes!

By *yrdwomanWoman  over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I have a wobbly belly because I've had a child, and unless I want to pay for surgery its just a fact of life. I do get self conscious about it now and then but once the fun starts I couldn't give a damn. No-one has ever stopped a meet because my belly put them off.

There are loads of men out there with a veranda over the toyshop and they don't seem to have big issues. I have a big belly...never been the focus of attention and I get nice compliments about all my other bits so I have stopped worrying and just get on with it. I'd love to be slim and sexy but if I had to choose between the two attributes I would choose sexy every time.

Fareham

There's a company called simply scrumcious (yes, that's the spelling - don't put a 'p' in it when you google it). I obviously can't post the link myself.

They do larger sizes (16 - 36) at very reasonable prices. I've bought a few things from them myself.

At those prices, don't expect top quality but, to be honest, I just want something sexy, stretchy and comfortable to cover my tummy when I'm playing. I don't want £70's worth of steel boned corset.

Hope this helps x

I think personality is king, your size\shape be it large or small can be a massive plus if you're outgoing and positive.

Why not do a first meet just to talk face to face, go for a coffee or something, if the other party understands there's no question of a playday, then just be you !

By *epburn69Woman  over a year ago

aberdeen

Kelly x"

Being a voluptuous woman with a big belly I am also self conscious,especially after being criticised by a 'vanilla' partner previously.I try to be confident but when your self esteem is knocked it can be difficult to get over.I hope anyone I meet treats me with the respect I deserve.They can embrace my outer and inner beauty and love me ,all my curves.I appreciate this thread that gives the feel good factor.Thanks.xx

By *adybee77Woman  over a year ago

MAMOBA, miles and miles of bugger all (Aberdeenshire)

IF you do want to lose weight - its got to be for yourself, not for any other reason.

I've been at both ends of the spectrum - I was a size 24/26 for a good few years, and now a 10/12.

I lost a lot of weight (over 16 stone), and have been really lucky not to have excess skin left over, but I still have some body hang ups. Just remember losing lots of weight may well trade one issue for another, so do what makes you happiest.

Wear what makes you feel sexy and to hell with what anyone else thinks. If they've agreed to meet you - they already know your size from talking on here, and are attracted to you - personality, lumps, bumps and all!

I'd far rather have a sexy, happy, confident lady that judge by dress size!

By *ENDAROOSCouple  over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"I'm a size 14 and cover my tummy as my weight as gone up and down and I've stretch marks across it now which I hate.

So I dress for sex and cover it and it gives me confidence. "

Same for me

I always feel more sexy, naughty and confident in nice underwear and 9 times out of 10 prefer to keep it on.

I've gone from a 22 to a size 14, I feel far less confident now than I did back then, I do lots of excercise, but have been left with loose, stretch marked skin. Im very self conscious about getting naked in front of new people, so i tend to go for corsets/basques, but they never end up staying on long lol. I'm lucky to say that I seem only to get compliments on my womanly curves and I just need to learn to accept my new body.

Good luck with whatever you decide, I lost 6 1/2 stone with weight watchers xx

Wow, so many responses! I've also been overwhelmed by the lovely private messages i've received from guys and girls.

In response to the poster above. I don't think I was clear in my original post. I am exercising and am on a healthy eating plan and the weight is slowly coming off at around 1-2lbs a week but i've got a lot of weight to lose, which will take a good year or two to all come off. Meanwhile, I want to play so was seeking support and viewpoints from others.

Thanks again for everybodies contrabution. I've made a cuppa and am starting to flick through and order a few babydolls and basques/camisoles x

I always feel more comfy covered, I think its a woman thing, thing is our wobbly bits bother us far more than it bothers them, if it bothered them they wouldn't be in the position of looking at us naked, what you have to remember is not everyone looks at us and views us the same as we view ourselves

Good on you for dieting - slow and steady is the way to go.

Lots of body brushing helps circulation and can help with your skin if you do it along with weight loss. Drink lots of water, and also moisturise lots! I use nivea cream - cheap but works for me.

Sadly, whether you get left with some loose skin comes down to genetics and the elasticity of your skin, so some of it is luck of the draw too.

"Wow, so many responses! I've also been overwhelmed by the lovely private messages i've received from guys and girls.

In response to the poster above. I don't think I was clear in my original post. I am exercising and am on a healthy eating plan and the weight is slowly coming off at around 1-2lbs a week but i've got a lot of weight to lose, which will take a good year or two to all come off. Meanwhile, I want to play so was seeking support and viewpoints from others.

Thanks again for everybodies contrabution. I've made a cuppa and am starting to flick through and order a few babydolls and basques/camisoles x"

Yes take your time losing weight. I lost 4 stone in 6months and felt really good but have now put it all back on plus a bit more, have got to get head round losing it again, but want to take time this time. well done for doing it and yes if you are happier covering up then do so, but from what i can work out and what ive been told, guys here like a cuddly lady

I have a deep suspenders belt that does not emphasise my bump. You could try one of those

By *atrina 38fWoman  over a year ago

Banbridge

Think all curvier girls have the same problem ive lost over 3&1/2 stone & im more conscience than ever about my figure but there seems to be alot of fellas who like it! Iv a real fantasy to b with a wonen as well & id be looking for a sexy curvy girl to play with! I like to wear sexy corsets or babydolls too they just give u more confidence xx

By *uxtapositionMan  over a year ago

CARDIFF

x"

You should always do what is inside your comfort zone m'dear and don't have to worry about what anyone else thinks of it

By *eal_Dick_TurpinMan  over a year ago

Exeter

Some points... this will probably earn me yet another forum timeout from the usual suspects, but what the fuck...

1/ if you have a big belly, trying to conceal it with a basque etc just ends up drawing attention to it, this applies to all areas of all bodies, make and female... got a mate who always wears a hat to cover up his bald spot, so the instant the hat comes off everyone immediately looks at his head...

2/ BBW = Big Breasted Woman, not Big Bellied Woman, Jordan is a BBW for example, ok they are fake and she is a train wreck, but she is a BBW, like the guy with the hat above, if you call yourself "big all over" nobody is going to get any mistaken impressions.

3/ Some guys find slim / regular woman sexually unattractive, I knew one guy who wouldn't go near anything less than 250 lbs, and so a lot of women mis describing themselves excluded themselves from his attentions, firstly because he listened to their description and said not for me, then when he realised the description was wrong because he could do his "fat love" thing with a woman who wasn't happy with her own body.

4/ You can't control what turns other people on, whether this is you think pierce brosnan SHOULD find you attractive, or you think Fred Bloggs should NOT find x part of your body attractive, so best be what you are and let God sort em out

5/ You size is one of the few things you CAN control and change, there ain't much you can do about height, eye colour, personality and so on, but you can control your weight and fitness, might not be *easy* but you can do it.

6/ If you do try to mislead about your size and shape, when people do meet you in the flesh and it isn't all bells and roses, it may well not be because you were right all along and nobody likes fat people, it is more likely to be a case of nobody likes being given a deliberately false impression about something.

7/ What you see as a vital feature, eg the size of your belly, may not be the reason you got dumped, for example I can NOT share a bed with someone who snores, the bastards are either snoring, which is annoying as fuck, or you are lying there awake waiting for them to start fucking snoring, I could name two women (not on here) who think the *real* reason I didn't want to spend a second night with them was their weight, they are convinced when I say that it is their snoring that I am just too polite to say it is because they have a huge ass.... go figure

BBW is a big beautiful woman in my book, not about breasts at all mr turpin.

By *eal_Dick_TurpinMan  over a year ago

Exeter

"BBW is a big beautiful woman in my book, not about breasts at all mr turpin."

that's carol's definition from the mag.

BBW = Big Breasted Woman, yeah, any woman can say that about herself because big tits are big tits, period.

BBW = Big Black Woman, yeah, any woman can say that about herself because black skin is black skin

BBW = Big Beautiful Woman, nope, nobody can say that about themselves because it is so subjective and dependent on the viewer, and it was this "fat acceptance" kick that was the sole business ethos behind carol and her rag in the first place... it's bit like me describing myself as "Handsome", some women find me irresistible looks wise, others wouldn't fuck me if you paid them.

Fareham

Sorry but what would a slim BLOKE know about how an overweight WOMAN feels about her body??

Answer - about the same amount I know about how it feels to have a small dick. I can 'comment', I can sympathise but I don't truly know how it really feels.

Just saying.

All those who say 'be comfortable in yourself' 'who cares how you look' have utterly missed the point and just passed on some utterly useless advice in the name of just saying something.

The point is, saying 'just be comfortable with who you are' is useless as clearly the OP doesn't feel that way and unless she changes her mindset, thats not going to happen. If she feels the need to cover up to feel more confident then thats the way to go. Being a size 22 isn't going to leave anyone with any illusions and yes, there are loads of people out there with weight to lose, including myself, but justifying why she should feel comfortable in herself by saying 'loads of other people are as well' is ridiculous.

If the OP feels most comfortable by covering bit up, then by all means, go for it. Plenty of fat women on here try and conceal it, even in their pics by taking the ubiquitous 'shot from above looking up into the camera' to hide how many chins they have or just pics of their ankles(why???), a tattoo or a pic in a room so dark they might as well not bother so everyone has ways of covering up bits they don't like.

Curvy, I hope you got some good advice from the people on here kind enough to actually answer your question. Personally, I think babydoll nighties are extremely sexy, especially with heels (;-) and if they help you feel more confident and sexy, thats got to be a good thing!

xx

By *ighland_RoseCouple  over a year ago

Brigadoon

I've been inspired by this thread to reveal my jelly belly, which is usually covered by a magical corset. I think the only way to become comfortable with being naked it to just keep doing it until it feels normal to you. Or maybe cover up with something sexy but each time reveal a little more so it's less of a shock to the system.

It is interesting that this topic comes up periodically - it is clearly something that concerns a number of people.

I agree telling people who worry about being big, not to worry about it (and I do this, too) probably does not help no matter how well intended. I thought about what I posted earlier and as somebody else said, it misses the point.

Maybe it is better to just acknowledge that some people are conscious about being big( or whatever else they might be conscious about) and in that way accept them as real people. I guess I am trying to say that even well intended response often miss the point?

If you feel uncomfortable being that size you should make an effort to lose weight. It'll be very good for your health and self esteem.

"I've always seemed to be more concerned with my jelly belly than the guys, but once I found that I actually liked the feel of a cuddly lady myself, I stopped bothering about mine "

mmmmmmm, cuddly women! I like a bit of meat on the bones...lol xx

Fareham

"If you feel uncomfortable being that size you should make an effort to lose weight. It'll be very good for your health and self esteem."

Aaarrrggghhh!!

OP

I hope you found SOME of the advice you got sensitive and useful x

"If you feel uncomfortable being that size you should make an effort to lose weight. It'll be very good for your health and self esteem."

the very first line of her post states shes making an effort to loose weight

My ex missus was 5' tall and a size 18. I loved her first of all for her personality, she had a tremendous sense of humour and a wicked laugh! We had a few dates before we decided to go all the way and have sex.

First of all she insisted on the lights out and was very self concious. After a while and lots of foreplay we had great sex. Next time I managed to get her to have sex with the light on, I joked she needed to see what she was about to get inside her. After a bit of persuasion, she decided to keep the light on. Taking one look at my cock she said nice to see what she was getting!

She then said 'What the hell, if we're going to keep together, you may as well see me naked, all of me' When she lost her nightie she lost her inhibitions also, boy what a great sex we had that night and many occasions afterwards.

So to all you ladies who are self concious, it is very understandable but lots of males like to see, feel and play with ladies jelly bellies!!

Be natural, be yourself and enjoy your self.

start by cutting some carbs. simple ones especially

I dont think the OP asked for advice on dieting, if you read the OP she is already successfully dieting....

im giving some added tips. if she wants to cut some weight its a simple step you can take

evesham

"BBW is a big beautiful woman in my book, not about breasts at all mr turpin.

that's carol's definition from the mag.

BBW = Big Breasted Woman, yeah, any woman can say that about herself because big tits are big tits, period.

BBW = Big Black Woman, yeah, any woman can say that about herself because black skin is black skin

BBW = Big Beautiful Woman, nope, nobody can say that about themselves because it is so subjective and dependent on the viewer, and it was this "fat acceptance" kick that was the sole business ethos behind carol and her rag in the first place... it's bit like me describing myself as "Handsome", some women find me irresistible looks wise, others wouldn't fuck me if you paid them."

so no one has the right to believe that they are beautiful? hat asolute bollocks!!!

if we cant love ourselves how can we let other people love us?

If you dont believe all those who use the BBW tag are beautiful thats your perogative but you have NO RIGHT dictating how other people view them selves!

OP, yes lose some weight if you want to, but if you lose weight your stretch marks and mental imae of yourself wont change and so you will need to work on embracing your bady for what it is. it has taken you on your journey and you should celebrate that.

all of this will take time and so for a quick fix to make yourself feel better whne meeting guys off here then of course go and wear something that gives you that shield.

but the bigest piece of advice i can give you on here is ignore the trolls that like to fat bash on every bbw thread there is!!

evesham

"Some points... this will probably earn me yet another forum timeout from the usual suspects, but what the fuck...

1/ if you have a big belly, trying to conceal it with a basque etc just ends up drawing attention to it, this applies to all areas of all bodies, make and female... got a mate who always wears a hat to cover up his bald spot, so the instant the hat comes off everyone immediately looks at his head...

2/ BBW = Big Breasted Woman, not Big Bellied Woman, Jordan is a BBW for example, ok they are fake and she is a train wreck, but she is a BBW, like the guy with the hat above, if you call yourself "big all over" nobody is going to get any mistaken impressions.

3/ Some guys find slim / regular woman sexually unattractive, I knew one guy who wouldn't go near anything less than 250 lbs, and so a lot of women mis describing themselves excluded themselves from his attentions, firstly because he listened to their description and said not for me, then when he realised the description was wrong because he could do his "fat love" thing with a woman who wasn't happy with her own body.

4/ You can't control what turns other people on, whether this is you think pierce brosnan SHOULD find you attractive, or you think Fred Bloggs should NOT find x part of your body attractive, so best be what you are and let God sort em out

5/ You size is one of the few things you CAN control and change, there ain't much you can do about height, eye colour, personality and so on, but you can control your weight and fitness, might not be *easy* but you can do it.

6/ If you do try to mislead about your size and shape, when people do meet you in the flesh and it isn't all bells and roses, it may well not be because you were right all along and nobody likes fat people, it is more likely to be a case of nobody likes being given a deliberately false impression about something.

7/ What you see as a vital feature, eg the size of your belly, may not be the reason you got dumped, for example I can NOT share a bed with someone who snores, the bastards are either snoring, which is annoying as fuck, or you are lying there awake waiting for them to start fucking snoring, I could name two women (not on here) who think the *real* reason I didn't want to spend a second night with them was their weight, they are convinced when I say that it is their snoring that I am just too polite to say it is because they have a huge ass.... go figure"

and he flip side of my coin is going to agree with most of what was said in this thread....just to show i'm not all ranty

x"

Be honest about what you are on your profile and the guys that turn up will relish a full bodied lady.

Some of the sexiest most enjoyable women I have ever met have been curvy and yes, some of them did try and keep on some sort of clothing to cover their tums. I rapidly told them that i love the warm softness of a full bodied women and we had a great time with them totally nude.

Don't hide it, show it and love it!

"im giving some added tips. if she wants to cut some weight its a simple step you can take

"

So do you know what diet she is on then? Or if she has considered this already? Its not a thread about weight loss and its abit patronising to be honest. If she wanted weight loss tips im sure she would of started a thread on it.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Ok lets get back to the OP as it will turn into a fat bashing thread otherwise and it was going well

"im giving some added tips. if she wants to cut some weight its a simple step you can take

So do you know what diet she is on then? Or if she has considered this already? Its not a thread about weight loss and its abit patronising to be honest. If she wanted weight loss tips im sure she would of started a thread on it."

ur the only one that seems to have taken offence to a post that has nothing to do with you. if the op thinks i was patronizing her for posting a simple diet tip then fair enough

"

Thanks, I think i've got the diet sorted now. I've cut all pasta, white bread. Only have a very small amount of new potatoes or brown rice,wholemeal bread occasionally. I've bought one of those diet plates which shows how much protein/carbs/fats you should be eating and am following the british heart foundation eating plan. Basically, I've cut right down on my carbs, cut down bad snacking, am eating virtually all lean meat/fish. grilling everything, snacking on fruit or veg and walking and swimming with a view to when my fitness levels have improved to start some fitness classes.

I also wanted to add I want to lose weight not just for aesthetics, but to improve my health and wellbeing. x

By *pecifically1Woman  over a year ago

Hull

"Ok lets get back to the OP as it will turn into a fat bashing thread otherwise and it was going well

"

I've always seemed to be more concerned with my jelly belly than the guys, but once I found that I actually liked the feel of a cuddly lady myself, I stopped bothering about mine [

What a really lovely thing to say. I, too, am bigger but would regard myself as warm, loving, sensual and loyal. I have hang ups like everyone else but I know personally I would only want to be with a warm, soft, curvaceous, gentle woman.

The posts on this site are fantastic and show the vast majority of us are decent people with warm hearts. Reading these posts makes me proud to be A Genuine Fabber! x

By *pecifically1Woman  over a year ago

Hull

I have just spent a fortune in love honey buying garments which will cover mine....very inexpensive and beyootiful!!!

x"

Thanks, I think i've got the diet sorted now. I've cut all pasta, white bread. Only have a very small amount of new potatoes or brown rice,wholemeal bread occasionally. I've bought one of those diet plates which shows how much protein/carbs/fats you should be eating and am following the british heart foundation eating plan. Basically, I've cut right down on my carbs, cut down bad snacking, am eating virtually all lean meat/fish. grilling everything, snacking on fruit or veg and walking and swimming with a view to when my fitness levels have improved to start some fitness classes.

I also wanted to add I want to lose weight not just for aesthetics, but to improve my health and wellbeing. x "

bingo! goodluck with it

"b) get over it, lots of people like a real figure, they wouldn't want to meet you if they didn't like it. be confident in yourself thats more sexy than any underwear "

So do you know what diet she is on then? Or if she has considered this already? Its not a thread about weight loss and its abit patronising to be honest. If she wanted weight loss tips im sure she would of started a thread on it.

ur the only one that seems to have taken offence to a post that has nothing to do with you. if the op thinks i was patronizing her for posting a simple diet tip then fair enough"

your post said " you can START by cutting carbs" so I replied she has already said she is dieting successfully, your post implied she was some novice looking for dietry advice when she has posted not only in the op but several times since she has got this covered so why do you and others ignore that and take it upon yourselves to make the thread about diets and losing weight as if she is in need of help with this when firstly thats not what the thread is about and secondly she has already said she has got the diet side sorted? Perhaps read the posts and actually respond to the subject? Thats all I was saying...

I also wanted to add I want to lose weight not just for aesthetics, but to improve my health and wellbeing. x "

glad you posted that, you know what your doing, good luck with it all x

x"

Be yourself!! IL.has always said to.me no matter your size if your sexy it will oozze from you. I was a 22 when we met, but i dress to suit my size x shape, yes still got a bit more to loose but lost 3 stone in 5mths, still concious of my wobbly bits but they will soon tone up.. enjoy ur fun your lovely xxx

Fareham

ur the only one that seems to have taken offence to a post that has nothing to do with you. if the op thinks i was patronizing her for posting a simple diet tip then fair enough

your post said " you can START by cutting carbs" so I replied she has already said she is dieting successfully, your post implied she was some novice looking for dietry advice when she has posted not only in the op but several times since she has got this covered so why do you and others ignore that and take it upon yourselves to make the thread about diets and losing weight as if she is in need of help with this when firstly thats not what the thread is about and secondly she has already said she has got the diet side sorted? Perhaps read the posts and actually respond to the subject? Thats all I was saying..."

well said.

Its definately portion control.. I still enjoy everyday food, but now cook from scratch, and exercise not a big gym bod but use the run machine x walk each day.. good luck with your healthy eating plan xx

I also wanted to add I want to lose weight not just for aesthetics, but to improve my health and wellbeing. x

bingo! goodluck with it "

By *lderguy4funMan  over a year ago

ROTHERHAM

be yourself and dont worry about it but guys like women in sexy gear and a badydoll nighty would be fine on or off lol and always find sexy bbw gives fantastice blowjobs so we soon 4get about the jelly belly so have fun lots of guys like the bigger girls 4fet about the belly and have some fun girl x

your post said " you can START by cutting carbs" so I replied she has already said she is dieting successfully, your post implied she was some novice looking for dietry advice when she has posted not only in the op but several times since she has got this covered so why do you and others ignore that and take it upon yourselves to make the thread about diets and losing weight as if she is in need of help with this when firstly thats not what the thread is about and secondly she has already said she has got the diet side sorted? Perhaps read the posts and actually respond to the subject? Thats all I was saying...

well said."

lol @ some of you onhere

honestly

Fareham

"lol @ some of you onhere

honestly"

Oh to be so perfect!

By *ndykayMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

Be proud of your lumps and bumps - we've all got them . Do what you want to do and wear what you feel comfortable in and just have fun.

Im the same hate my jelly belly but R loves it, he loves when i strip off but that's just for him. Feel alot more sexier when its covered up in front of others in a little skirt or body. Think its a woman thing and were never truly happy with what weve got lol.

"Im the same hate my jelly belly but R loves it, he loves when i strip off but that's just for him. Feel alot more sexier when its covered up in front of others in a little skirt or body. Think its a woman thing and were never truly happy with what weve got lol. "

By *ickolologistsCouple  over a year ago

Llanelli

BBws rule love a real sexy bbw jelly belly and all xxxxxx

she didnt ask for weight loss advice so thas why themajority didt reply with such advice. who's to say she isnt doin this already??"

*SIGH!...*YAWN*..so predictable Evie...lol re-read the original post taking careful notice of the paragraph containg the a) and b) section. OK?..now re-read the a) bit. Right, now you have done that and hopefully you understand the point I'm making by now!...Now, re-read my post and highlight where I gave weightloss 'advice' as opposed to a general suggestion to lose weight instead of covering up?....Find it?...NO...didn't think you would. Still, next time a similar thread comes up your views will have changed to be the entire opposite, all in the name of you wanting to be controversial to get noticed....it's how you roll (pardon the pub)

evesham

What the fuck???

oooh us fat birds dont all roll, some of us flumper about

evesham

And.....if you really want yo back to the OP, the a) part asks if she should get her weight down.....not once does she ask how. Your patronising sentence telling her to eat less technically counts as advise.

I dint know who the fuck you are or what problem you have with me as I've never even seen you post on the forums before but it looks like you've been stalking me a bit if you think that's 'how I roll'

"And.....if you really want yo back to the OP, the a) part asks if she should get her weight down.....not once does she ask how. Your patronising sentence telling her to eat less technically counts as advise.

I dint know who the fuck you are or what problem you have with me as I've never even seen you post on the forums before but it looks like you've been stalking me a bit if you think that's 'how I roll' "

Not stalking at all...just noticed your comments on posts while we have been perusing...nothing personal, no vendetta, so calm down...lol My original comments were for the OP, not to you, so you have no right to determine what is orwhat's not 'patronising' to the OP. It may be deemed patronising to you, but that's as irrelevant to me as your opinion. My comments were not for you to cast judgement over, but rather for the OP to. The OP has made no comment to me about my post being patronising or indeed indicated any other negativity about it. If the OP feels I have made a disrespectful comment, then I will happily apologise, but I reiterate, it is not your concern or your business to assume any judgemental, self-pontificating role on posts that do not concern you directly. That is all.

"oooh us fat birds dont all roll, some of us flumper about "

Oooh, I love to flumper and splodge about, the old man 'loves a plumper' as he calls it.lol...Guess thats why he married me.. ( sure wasn't for my money....lol)

evesham

"And.....if you really want yo back to the OP, the a) part asks if she should get her weight down.....not once does she ask how. Your patronising sentence telling her to eat less technically counts as advise.

I dint know who the fuck you are or what problem you have with me as I've never even seen you post on the forums before but it looks like you've been stalking me a bit if you think that's 'how I roll'

Not stalking at all...just noticed your comments on posts while we have been perusing...nothing personal, no vendetta, so calm down...lol My original comments were for the OP, not to you, so you have no right to determine what is orwhat's not 'patronising' to the OP. It may be deemed patronising to you, but that's as irrelevant to me as your opinion. My comments were not for you to cast judgement over, but rather for the OP to. The OP has made no comment to me about my post being patronising or indeed indicated any other negativity about it. If the OP feels I have made a disrespectful comment, then I will happily apologise, but I reiterate, it is not your concern or your business to assume any judgemental, self-pontificating role on posts that do not concern you directly. That is all."

if you want you comments to remain the view of the OP only.....dont post in an open forum once they are out there they are open to interpretation and comment by every tom dick and fatty

Not stalking at all...just noticed your comments on posts while we have been perusing...nothing personal, no vendetta, so calm down...lol My original comments were for the OP, not to you, so you have no right to determine what is orwhat's not 'patronising' to the OP. It may be deemed patronising to you, but that's as irrelevant to me as your opinion. My comments were not for you to cast judgement over, but rather for the OP to. The OP has made no comment to me about my post being patronising or indeed indicated any other negativity about it. If the OP feels I have made a disrespectful comment, then I will happily apologise, but I reiterate, it is not your concern or your business to assume any judgemental, self-pontificating role on posts that do not concern you directly. That is all.

if you want you comments to remain the view of the OP only.....dont post in an open forum once they are out there they are open to interpretation and comment by every tom dick and fatty "

I understand, but surely, let people respond to the OP, without everyones comments being scrutinised by everyone else. It somewhat detracts from the OP's thread, wires get crossed, assumptions get made and before we know it all hell has broken loose!...lol Now, since we have clearly got off on the wrong foot, for which I accept full liability *read the small print-disclaimer can be forwarded on request and on receipt of a bankers draft made out to me personally to the tune of £1,000,000* , shall we start again?..lol

evesham

sounds good to me

Well done that's the way to go, another tip is to do your cardio on an empty stomach, then you'll only burn stored calories and not just your last meal.

As for confidence clothing, many guys like it when women are partially clothed during sex, I know Ric finds it a big turn on.

However, instead of a baby doll, which can create a pelmet effect, why not go for a figure defining basque or bra less corset, both with stockings and suspenders. We guarantee most guys would want you to keep them on during sex.

Good Luck.

XXXX

By *ohohoWoman  over a year ago

Up North

Op

After reading and contributing to this thread. I decided that I should just bite the bullet and bear all. The gentleman I was with, who I am never normally naked with, responded so well, it was probably the best sex I have had with him so far. I realised that he actually found me sexy, for just being me.

OP with the right man it doesn't matter what you wear. Just go for it, no matter what size you currently are x

By *andtsurreyCouple  over a year ago

Torbay

"Op

After reading and contributing to this thread. I decided that I should just bite the bullet and bear all. The gentleman I was with, who I am never normally naked with, responded so well, it was probably the best sex I have had with him so far. I realised that he actually found me sexy, for just being me.

OP with the right man it doesn't matter what you wear. Just go for it, no matter what size you currently are x "

We all have our body hang ups, I refuse to take my hold ups off because I have issues with my legs and would hate anyone to see them uncovered. So in all my pic and during meets I keep my legs well covered!

Gravesend

Just showdown how we have strange views of our own bodies. Just checked out legs of above in your profile and wow . Nothing wrong with what I saw . As for bellies. They are a fact of life. Absolutely nothing wrong with some sexy wobble in the tummy region. If you look just above the larger tummies on here you usually find the most amazing beautiful full breasts Mmm embrace your bellies . I know I will x

In my opinion wear what makes you feel good nothing better than something sexy to give a confidence boost I have the opposite problem to the op being a bag of bones (6-8) so I too like to be covered it goes to show no matter what size we are we all have hang ups but when in the swing of things I ignore what I look like and just enjoy what I'm doing whether I'm dressed or naked

Fareham

"In my opinion wear what makes you feel good nothing better than something sexy to give a confidence boost I have the opposite problem to the op being a bag of bones (6-8) so I too like to be covered it goes to show no matter what size we are we all have hang ups but when in the swing of things I ignore what I look like and just enjoy what I'm doing whether I'm dressed or naked "

I found this a surprising and refreshing post. I never for a moment thought that ultra slim women would feel self conscious about their bodies. I just assumed that they'd be able to bounce about naked not having to worry about fat bits wobbling everywhere. Just goes to show eh?

[Removed by poster at 21/04/13 13:26:36]

My legs look ok because they are totally covered, take the holdups off and my confidence is shot, they do look awful, I love the shape of them but not naked!

By *B9 QueenWoman  over a year ago

Over the rainbow, under the bridge

"In my opinion wear what makes you feel good nothing better than something sexy to give a confidence boost I have the opposite problem to the op being a bag of bones (6-8) so I too like to be covered it goes to show no matter what size we are we all have hang ups but when in the swing of things I ignore what I look like and just enjoy what I'm doing whether I'm dressed or naked

I found this a surprising and refreshing post. I never for a moment thought that ultra slim women would feel self conscious about their bodies. I just assumed that they'd be able to bounce about naked not having to worry about fat bits wobbling everywhere. Just goes to show eh? "

I think the main problem is that, as females, we absorb an awful lot of messages, practically at birth, which teach us to be hypercritical of ourselves. Look at the cosmetic 'treatments' industry. Now you can dye your hair, get all other hair completely stripped off your body, have fat sucked out and silicone and botox put in/injected, nails covered with acrylic or plastic, facial 'treatments' by the score, exfoliating gels/creams. You name it. Now the Vajaical - because they already targeted the armpits didn't they? What next do we have to glam up? The soles of our feet? The inside of our cheeks so that they feel better for a guy who we are giving a blowjob to?

No wonder so many women either hate their bodies entirely or partially. It is a ridiculous situation and I, for one, refused to participate in this stupid self-loathing culture a long time ago. Now I can happily strut my pale, white, stretch-marked, operation-scarred flesh in front of whatever guy I am with without a second thought.

It is so liberating!

Fareham

"In my opinion wear what makes you feel good nothing better than something sexy to give a confidence boost I have the opposite problem to the op being a bag of bones (6-8) so I too like to be covered it goes to show no matter what size we are we all have hang ups but when in the swing of things I ignore what I look like and just enjoy what I'm doing whether I'm dressed or naked

I found this a surprising and refreshing post. I never for a moment thought that ultra slim women would feel self conscious about their bodies. I just assumed that they'd be able to bounce about naked not having to worry about fat bits wobbling everywhere. Just goes to show eh?

I think the main problem is that, as females, we absorb an awful lot of messages, practically at birth, which teach us to be hypercritical of ourselves. Look at the cosmetic 'treatments' industry. Now you can dye your hair, get all other hair completely stripped off your body, have fat sucked out and silicone and botox put in/injected, nails covered with acrylic or plastic, facial 'treatments' by the score, exfoliating gels/creams. You name it. Now the Vajaical - because they already targeted the armpits didn't they? What next do we have to glam up? The soles of our feet? The inside of our cheeks so that they feel better for a guy who we are giving a blowjob to?

No wonder so many women either hate their bodies entirely or partially. It is a ridiculous situation and I, for one, refused to participate in this stupid self-loathing culture a long time ago. Now I can happily strut my pale, white, stretch-marked, operation-scarred flesh in front of whatever guy I am with without a second thought.

It is so liberating!"

I just wish I could reach this Nirvana ... alas I'm still firmly caught up in hyper critical mode!

Well done for having your light-bulb moment DB9

By *empting Devil.Woman  over a year ago

Sheffield

OP I find a deep suspended belt helps - i wear it under my knickers so they come off easily, the bra comes off no problem and all im left wearing is the stockings and susie belt. Even though it holds the curve it makes me feel a tiny bit covered, and the stockings cover up my milk pale legs - and i feel sexy in proper stockings too.

By *heScotandthegirlCouple  over a year ago

London & Edinburgh

have found this thread an interesting one...

Curvy, thanks for your honesty and starting the conversation.

Personally i often prefer to wear something, a baby doll or slip, or a corset... dressing up is something I enjoy and gives me confidence.

However, i echo lots of people's sentiment that we should just relax and be confident. My man makes me feel sexy and i can honestly say i forget about wobbles in the bedroom as he clearly shows he wants me and that's all i can think about.

Rather than hide when we've gone to clubs he's encouraged me to show myself off, something i'd never have done before but i've been very pleasantly surprised at how responsive people have been.

I also agree with an earlier poster that my preference for girls is one that is sexy and confident, if they have curves - great!

I guess we all need to just be who we are and have fun with it.

Not stalking at all...just noticed your comments on posts while we have been perusing...nothing personal, no vendetta, so calm down...lol My original comments were for the OP, not to you, so you have no right to determine what is orwhat's not 'patronising' to the OP. It may be deemed patronising to you, but that's as irrelevant to me as your opinion. My comments were not for you to cast judgement over, but rather for the OP to. The OP has made no comment to me about my post being patronising or indeed indicated any other negativity about it. If the OP feels I have made a disrespectful comment, then I will happily apologise, but I reiterate, it is not your concern or your business to assume any judgemental, self-pontificating role on posts that do not concern you directly. That is all."

I'm surprised these two comments are still here! I got banned from the forum for calling a poster a knobhead once when he very clearly was lol!!

I'm surprised these two comments are still here! I got banned from the forum for calling a poster a knobhead once when he very clearly was lol!!"

No-one has intentionally or otherwise been rude or offensive, nor any comments recieved have been taken as rude or offensive by any member....thats why no-one has been banned. Calling someone a 'knobhead' is both a personal attack and also shows lack of intellect when constructing a valid argument....both valid reasons for a ban.

By *ingdong4Man  over a year ago

whiteley

Bbw's are so sexy

Even us men have insecurities too over their body I dont particularly like taking my top off always a bit insecure about my body too.x

I think most people have insecurities in one form or another, the grass is always greener

Problem is I should keep my head covered too.x

By *asha mayWoman  over a year ago

bury

[Removed by poster at 22/04/13 19:10:51]

Ive a jelly belly and like sexy undies but when you get into the flow of things lust takes over and i don't care if im naked as im enjoying myself way much to care,i.don't think the giys care either

evesham

I'm surprised these two comments are still here! I got banned from the forum for calling a poster a knobhead once when he very clearly was lol!!"

where did we call each other names?? and we made up after

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"

They didn't call each other knobheads

By *rightonsteveMan  over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I like the word 'flumper' and haven't used the word 'splodge' for years. But will do. Btw, I like wobbly bits and I really have a weird and wonderful kink about scars.

Similar situation but be yourself. You are the star of the show and if they dont like what the see them let them go. It has never happened to me as they know what is on offer. Lay back enjoy and most of all be you xx

By *harliesteveCouple  over a year ago

selly oak

love your self and the rest will follow. personally i can't see the point in trying to hide my rolls as there is so many i mit as well never get undressed lol and in fact feel better with nothing on rather then with cloths

"I like the word 'flumper' and haven't used the word 'splodge' for years. But will do. Btw, I like wobbly bits and I really have a weird and wonderful kink about scars. "

You would love me then lol

I love the tummy fat nice and soft.

Mr c hear i love the curves and wobbly bits of a natural looking women especialy bums and tums you are what you are and as long as your happy thats the main thing and any guy should like you as you are and there are plenty of guys who love the curves and more

By *hynottsCouple  over a year ago

nottingham

x"

Im very much the same but size 18 and i do cover up but soon comes off . Just be your self but if you or any bbw need any help msg me sue i mite just have the help comein soon

"I've always seemed to be more concerned with my jelly belly than the guys, but once I found that I actually liked the feel of a cuddly lady myself, I stopped bothering about mine "

More than like, love a lady to feel like. Lady! Not a skinny boy

My FB is super fit

I covered up for the first 15/18 months

It's all relative to confidence not size

By *estless in batterseaCouple  over a year ago

Wandsworth

I dated a big girl back in the day and for me, NEVER AGAIN! The low self esteem and everything was the biggest turn off ever. Thing is as bad as she felt about her weight she never stopped bloody eating...

By *risky-841Woman  over a year ago

Plymouth

x"

If anyone has a problem with who you are because you're a size 22, well I'm sorry they're not worth your time. I'm a size 20-22 and I'm learning that I'm desirable they way I am. Course it hurts when someone comments on our size, or you have a "fat day", but that's life. Be yourself and embrace it! I'm sure there are so many guys who would love to get their hands all over your tummy ... and more

Kisses xx

By *risky-841Woman  over a year ago

Plymouth

"I dated a big girl back in the day and for me, NEVER AGAIN! The low self esteem and everything was the biggest turn off ever. Thing is as bad as she felt about her weight she never stopped bloody eating... "

Not all "bbw" women have low self esteem remember Don't ruel us all out, there are loads of bigger ladies with plenty of confidence in the bedroom

"I dated a big girl back in the day and for me, NEVER AGAIN! The low self esteem and everything was the biggest turn off ever. Thing is as bad as she felt about her weight she never stopped bloody eating...

Not all "bbw" women have low self esteem remember Don't ruel us all out, there are loads of bigger ladies with plenty of confidence in the bedroom"

So what about the guys will big tummies ?

What should they wear to clubs ?

I think I will av to make my club debut as a TV so as i can get away with wearing a basque too

"So what about the guys will big tummies ?

I think I will av to make my club debut as a TV so as i can get away with wearing a basque too "

Guys with big tummys go wrong when they buy trousers to go over it, then the legs are far too big on them and it looks daft! A nice pair of trousers (to fit under belly)and nice fitting shirt or top

hun, i used to cover up my big tummy with a corset, ive lost 6 stone and have a right flabby belly. but u know what all the guys ive met have taken it off and just luuved me the way i am. curves and all.im a size 18 now, just luv ya self babe

By *reelove1969Couple  over a year ago

bristol

knew this would end in tears

We aint slim jims. We say fk it we are what we are. If u dont like tuff plenty tht will. Be urself x

I think I will av to make my club debut as a TV so as i can get away with wearing a basque too

Guys with big tummys go wrong when they buy trousers to go over it, then the legs are far too big on them and it looks daft! A nice pair of trousers (to fit under belly)and nice fitting shirt or top "

Oh i hate seeing bellies hanging over waistbands

I'll keep tuckin mine in me knickers

I for one have always appreciated a Bbw. There is something particularly sexy about a confident Bbw that is lacking in a smaller built woman. Enjoy your size, be empowered and ignore the cowardly cynics.

Guys with big tummys go wrong when they buy trousers to go over it, then the legs are far too big on them and it looks daft! A nice pair of trousers (to fit under belly)and nice fitting shirt or top

Oh i hate seeing bellies hanging over waistbands

I'll keep tuckin mine in me knickers "

Lol