FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Married Men and Women who play away?

Married Men and Women who play away?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I've often thought (as a single man) how unfair it is that men who are married and play away for what ever reason are ridiculed but no one seems to mind when a married woman does the same......

Why is that?

Is it because the men who would play with the woman playing away really don't care? Probably?

Then why do women care if a man is doing the same (as they put it, discreetly)

Last time I posted this thought it was on Swinging Heaven and the mails from women were really interesting....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The following is a personal view, from a person who does not have children, divorced, and caused the divorced of my late partner, so I am not exactly squeaky clean.

I believe it is generally more tolerant for married women to play away, probably because of one or more of the following reasons:

- She has been stuck in an unhappy marriage with no means to escape (reads financially) for a long time

- She cannot play away when her children are young, and only starts to play when they have flown the nest

- She has less opportunity to stray

- She feels her duties as a mother and wife are greater than her own personal needs and desire

etc...

Men, on the other hand, have more opportunites to stray, as well as the means to stray, and perhaps feel less guilty about straying than the women.

I could be very old fashion in my views, however, that's how I see it, rightly or wrongly, IMHO!

personaly we wont play with anyone wno is attached and playing without their partners concent, man or women makes no difference its deception that we want no part off.

But for those who do not mind then there should be no difference ie whats good for the gander is good for the goose lol

By *andKCouple  over a year ago

Norfolk

"personaly we wont play with anyone wno is attached and playing without their partners concent, man or women makes no difference its deception that we want no part off.

But for those who do not mind then there should be no difference ie whats good for the gander is good for the goose lol "

Our view too

there should be no difference..

as long as people are honest on their profiles people can make an informed choice to play with them or not.

Forum Mod

I really don't understand why the women that play away don't get as much flack as the men do

There is no difference to me

I do admire the honesty of those that state it clearly in their profiles though

"I've often thought (as a single man) how unfair it is that men who are married and play away for what ever reason are ridiculed but no one seems to mind when a married woman does the same......

Why is that?

Is it because the men who would play with the woman playing away really don't care? Probably?

Last time I posted this thought it was on Swinging Heaven and the mails from women were really interesting....

"

^^^^^^ forgot my typing then my thoughts are that if you are a couple in the swinging scene and swing as separates you should tell yr partner as I think most do. Its the non-swing men i.e. the married men who come on ere just to fuck any fem and dont tell their wives thats a big No No and gives a lot of the other men a bad name

By *oe_Steve_NWestCouple  over a year ago

Bolton

Personally anyone cheating should be treated exactly the same.

If the person your dealing with is underhand enough to cheat then i am sure you will eventually find they turn out to be not very nice at all.

Stay well clear of them in my eyes

Steve

in my eyes fems should get the same

flack for playing away..there's no

differnce wat so ever..im no angel

an hold my hands up ive played with

attached guys only cause they been

honest about it how ever if he lie's

then his arse is out the window

each person plays away for there

own reasons an who we to judge xxx

"I really don't understand why the women that play away don't get as much flack as the men do

There is no difference to me"

I agree - I don't play with married men - who needs the hastle when there are sooooooooooooooo many single guys to pick from?!!

i wont an i will not play with

a guy from a cpl on here unless

i know for sure the fem knows about

it..that i dont condem why play away

if ur on here as a cpl when u can

play togetter..its 2 much hassle xx

Here's an example .... We know a guy from another site who we had chatted with and met socially at a site party. He told us that he was married, but only tells people that after chatting and getting to know them prior to actually meeting. He said he hadn't had sex with his wife for 18 years as she enjoys companionship and has no desire for a physical relationship. He also added that she would be devastated if she found out and it would ruin everything. We understood his situation totally and his need for a sex life ....BUT! .... no way would we become embroiled in a situation like that ... ever!

If a married female wants to play then let them do so. They have their reasons for doing it and at the end of the day its not my conscience.

Not everyone is perfect and all holy. Only rule i apply with married woman is never shite on your own doorstep

Can't be having an irate husband battering my door down

By *habsMan  over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

The number of girls inthe same situation as guys (married, unhappy relationship, financial shackles,...) I stopped counting.

Yet I know more (openly) married women that men (key word "openly"). Not suggesting there are fewer married men, just more women who admit it, howeer for some reason only the men that play away get flack (even got accused of "potentially" having a wife at home and hence being isolated at Notts social some years ago - that was fun! so stopped going to it).

I've even seen the profile of a married-but-playing-away woman who clearly states she's not interested in men who are married-but-playing-away as she considers it cheating on the "poor wife" - that made me laugh.

The reason (women get away with it) I think is simple - women (in swigning) seemingly call the shots:

1) Without women, the swing scene would be a little bare.

2) All the couples seekign a single fem for 3smes would possibly vanish

3) Clubs especially the ones that charge nothing for single fems to attend) would sufffer as its the attraction of single women attending that gets single men coming (and hence get charged at higher rate) - no single women, little or no single men, no operating costs met, venue closes.

4) How many people will actually turn away a single female, married or otherwise? (think percntages).

Its not a fiar world, but life ain't fair.

By *imfromGlasgowMan  over a year ago

er...guess

It's back to supply/ demand.

Women, whatever shape, size and marital status are in greater demand than guys and, consequently, some people will tolerate behaviour in women they wouldn't tolerate in men.

We are here to enjoy sexy fun with likeminded people, whether they are married, in a relationship or not. If they have issues, then they are their issues and not ours. We aren't here to be marriage or relationship councillors. Sorry if it's a hard hearted view, but it's ours, and we tell it like it is. But, like every topic that's debated here, each to their own

We're not sexist at all. We've told cheating women to keep walking before now and have no intentions of changing our policy.

I think more men get flak because there seem to be a greater number of male profiles than females so the subject will arise more often in a male context.

Our profile states we don't want cheaters so any who contact us are fair game for a good verbal booting... when we're tired though we just delete their messages.

By *aughtyHubbyMan  over a year ago

Sunderland

For what it's worth....I work with a predominantly female workforce, and over time many have had relationship breakdowns etc, such is life. In my experience there seems to be a world of difference between the infidelity of a woman and that committed by a man. The woman, it seems, has been able to justify it on numerous grounds and that gathers support from colleagues and friends. The men however are labelled as complete "bast4rds"! I even know girls that have had affairs with married men be totally scathing towards men who have have affairs....also men that state "if she ever strayed she'd be out..." but are happy to invite girls back to their hotel room when they're away from home on business...bizarre but true.

In summary, it seems that a fem is often looked upon as justified to play away whilst the man is seen to be letting down his lady!

One of the things I admire about couples involved in the swinging scene is the often open admission that they would like to experience sex with different people or in different situations. Again, in my experience, many people not involved in the swinging scene also want this but either dont want to admit it to their partners or cant stand the thought of their partners doing the same!

I think someone is just fishing for a meet ..lol

By *aravancoupleMan  over a year ago

A Secret Hideaway In the caravan of love

"I've often thought (as a single man) how unfair it is that men who are married and play away for what ever reason are ridiculed but no one seems to mind when a married woman does the same......

Why is that?

"

We would not knowingly PLAY with married men or woman that are playing away.

By *aughtyHubbyMan  over a year ago

Sunderland

"I think someone is just fishing for a meet ..lol"

If that's me you're refering to...what made you come to that conclusion?

We will not knowingly play with any man or woman that is cheating on a partner, we believe it is the opposite of what swinging is all about, for us swinging is doing what we enjoy with the consent of our partners.

That said, we treat those that we to be cheating with respect, we do not know thier personal circumstances or reasons and are in no position to judge them, we have our ideas on swinging and many people would judge against us for them so how can we judge those who cheat, who is to say that we are not equally wrong even with each others consent.

The people we don't like are those who try to make themselves seem holier than though, especially those who try to tell us "well at least I dont like about it and my profile is 100% honest", honesty should start at home, if it doesnt, dont use us to pretend to yourself that you are honest.

My wife wont have sex if she did I wouldnt do it

My husband cant get it up

The next door neighbours budgie said it would be ok

There is no excuse for cheating on your partner, for richer for poorer for better or for worse, abstinence is an option, do it, enjoy it, ignore those who say your wrong but be honest if only with yourself, you cheat on your partner and would hate it if it was the other way round

Affairs of the heart are very unpredictable, and each cheater has his/her own story to tell.

Try putting yourself in their shoes, and see if you would do anything differently.

My sister hooked up with a married man whose wife was dying of cancer, and I strongly disapproved of their relationship.

That was BEFORE I started to be naughty myself.

Now with one divorce behind me, and being cited as a homebreaker by my late partner's family, my views have changed.

Life is too short to have regrets, and I do not regret breaking up two relationships in order to have the chance to have happiness with the love of my life.

I have made a conscious decision not to play with married men or those in a significant relationships, as I do not wish to be cited as a homewrecker again.

However, I am not going to say never never!

Diasgree with anyone who plays away, be it male or female - whatever the reason

By *i 1 Get 1 FreeCouple (MM)  over a year ago

birmingham

I'm not going to get involved with the inns and outs apart from saying

"and being cited as a homebreaker by my late partner's family"

It takes 2 to Tango, your not solely responsible xxx

"I'm not going to get involved with the inns and outs apart from saying

and being cited as a homebreaker by my late partner's family

It takes 2 to Tango, your not solely responsible xxx"

True!

Not just from my late partner's family, my ex-outlaws hate me too. However, they never liked me, as I was not "their kind", as said to me by my ex-FIL the first time I was introduced to him before we got married!!!

I do regret hurting my ex-hubby though, as he had done nothing wrong except lacking in passion and not being adventurous when it comes to playtime

By *ickmealloverWoman  over a year ago

a very plush appartment off junt 7 M5

I will not knowingly play with a swinger who plays without the knowledge and agreement of his significant other.

But my best swinging female friend was married and playing away when I met her, her hubby has since left and not because he found out as he still is unaware

When I have discovered a man was spoken for I have always walked away.

I think its wrong on every level unless they truelly do have premission and I will never allow myself to be party to someone elses lies.

"I think someone is just fishing for a meet ..lol"

I would meet him, he looks lush x

birmingham

"I do regret hurting my ex-hubby though, as he had done nothing wrong except lacking in passion and not being adventurous when it comes to playtime "

We can't wrap people in cotton wool there are times one MUST do what is right for them if that means someone getting hurt, so be it xxx

"I do regret hurting my ex-hubby though, as he had done nothing wrong except lacking in passion and not being adventurous when it comes to playtime

We can't wrap people in cotton wool there are times one MUST do what is right for them if that means someone getting hurt, so be it xxx"

I wish more people are as understanding as you

By *artin216Man  over a year ago

Spilsby

"I do regret hurting my ex-hubby though, as he had done nothing wrong except lacking in passion and not being adventurous when it comes to playtime

We can't wrap people in cotton wool there are times one MUST do what is right for them if that means someone getting hurt, so be it xxx

I wish more people are as understanding as you "

The difference being i think, you had the courage to do the right thing and walk away when it wasnt working for you....too many others lack that courage...

I have been divorced twice

believed it was the correct thing to do was to walk away and THEN find new friends

But hey we cannot all be th same

It takes 2 to Tango, your not solely responsible xxx"

But 2 wrongs dont make a right

It takes 2 to Tango, your not solely responsible xxx

But 2 wrongs dont make a right "

One person's medicine is another person's poison!

[Removed by poster at 26/12/09 20:36:23]

I dont like liars personally

and someone who lies to the most important person in their life, will lie to me at the drop of a hat

At the moment there are over 600 males on line and 120 women. I don't know how representative that is, but guess 5 times as many single men on here is not unreasonable.

I think that is why it easy to condemn married men and accept married women, because numbers wise, single women are at much more of a premium.

"Here's an example .... We know a guy from another site who we had chatted with and met socially at a site party. He told us that he was married, but only tells people that after chatting and getting to know them prior to actually meeting. He said he hadn't had sex with his wife for 18 years as she enjoys companionship and has no desire for a physical relationship. He also added that she would be devastated if she found out and it would ruin everything. We understood his situation totally and his need for a sex life ....BUT! .... no way would we become embroiled in a situation like that ... ever!"

i think womem such as the one you have stated above must know their hubbys are playing away but choose to ignor it, do these people really think their partner is going to go without sex for 18 years? surely they must know deep in their hearts they are going else where

"Here's an example .... We know a guy from another site who we had chatted with and met socially at a site party. He told us that he was married, but only tells people that after chatting and getting to know them prior to actually meeting. He said he hadn't had sex with his wife for 18 years as she enjoys companionship and has no desire for a physical relationship. He also added that she would be devastated if she found out and it would ruin everything. We understood his situation totally and his need for a sex life ....BUT! .... no way would we become embroiled in a situation like that ... ever!

i think womem such as the one you have stated above must know their hubbys are playing away but choose to ignor it, do these people really think their partner is going to go without sex for 18 years? surely they must know deep in their hearts they are going else where"

NO I disagree

not everyone wants or even needs sex

"Here's an example .... We know a guy from another site who we had chatted with and met socially at a site party. He told us that he was married, but only tells people that after chatting and getting to know them prior to actually meeting. He said he hadn't had sex with his wife for 18 years as she enjoys companionship and has no desire for a physical relationship. He also added that she would be devastated if she found out and it would ruin everything. We understood his situation totally and his need for a sex life ....BUT! .... no way would we become embroiled in a situation like that ... ever!

i think womem such as the one you have stated above must know their hubbys are playing away but choose to ignor it, do these people really think their partner is going to go without sex for 18 years? surely they must know deep in their hearts they are going else where

NO I disagree

not everyone wants or even needs sex"

i agree with that but all because i didnt want to need sex id still know my partners wanted it, if i went off sex so in return deprived my partner of it i wouldnt think all of a sudden he didnt need it any more, surely they must know their hubbys still have needs just bacause they dont

NO I disagree

not everyone wants or even needs sex

i agree with that but all because i didnt want to need sex id still know my partners wanted it, if i went off sex so in return deprived my partner of it i wouldnt think all of a sudden he didnt need it any more, surely they must know their hubbys still have needs just bacause they dont"

if the marriage is only based on sex then they should

but we all should know that marriage is based on so much more than just sex

the partner who has no sex is equally in need of thoughtfulness and some consideration

incidentally when my marriage broke up, we were still fucking up until the day he moved out even though we were not talking and spending time in the same bed

if your unhappy with what you have, you owe it to yourself to be both happy and honest and not hurt anyone any more than you need too

once a liar always a liar I think

Neither my late partner or I were good at lying, hence our "affair" only lasted 3 months before we broke the news to our respective spouse at the time.

By *arambarMan  over a year ago

swindon

"^^^^^^ forgot my typing then my thoughts are that if you are a couple in the swinging scene and swing as separates you should tell yr partner as I think most do. Its the non-swing men i.e. the married men who come on ere just to fuck any fem and dont tell their wives thats a big No No and gives a lot of the other men a bad name"

It's wrong to imply that it's only men who use this site without their partner being aware. There are plenty of profiles from women who say they're doing this without their husband being aware.

In my very humble opinion, the sex of the person is irrelevant - you should always tell your partner what you're doing before signing-up to this kind of lifestyle. Both are as bad as each other, and both deserve as much disdain as each other.

as with a lot of things now woman are now on equal standing in a lot of areas and new standards for them now have to match those of the men the equal to so they have to accept the good with the bad i could mention loads of areas but to put into context how equal they are is when you see them getting a gun put in there hands when in a war situation

ps am never realy this serious i must be having a moment lol

I am divorced , and there was no other woman or man involved, my exhusband suffered prem ejac for 8 years and was too embarrassed to go to the doc about it but in all that time as much as i wanted more sex that i was getting i never felt the need to 'play away' because i made a commitment to this man.

I dont meet married men playing away as i wouldnt have liked it done to me, and if their wife was playing away how would they feel ?

Just my opinion and adding my tuppence worth.

Women have always been just as bad as men, they’re just more discreet and don’t feel the need to brag about it like men.

As for things being equal, then its hardly doubtful after all a promiscuous man is a stud, whereas a woman always seems to be called all sorts of derogatory names.

The problem with cheating is the people only feel sorry once they’ve been caught.

Each to their own, but be honest to potential meets, even if you cannot be honest with the person your supposed to love.

By *ohjaneCouple  over a year ago

south staffs

If I can help a married guy who isn't happy at home but has kids and doesn't want to leave them, by taking the steam off him once in a while and making him feel happier in himself, then I will do that with pleasure. I like him, he likes me, we have a nice time together. He does not go for a divorce and keeps his kids, and his wife is unaware so she is not hurt.

There is more to life . . . . .

Jane x

"If I can help a married guy who isn't happy at home but has kids and doesn't want to leave them, by taking the steam off him once in a while and making him feel happier in himself, then I will do that with pleasure. I like him, he likes me, we have a nice time together. He does not go for a divorce and keeps his kids, and his wife is unaware so she is not hurt.

There is more to life . . . . .

Jane x"

A nice change from all of the married male bashing that goes on all too often on this site

There are a lot of the hardened swingers here that seem to think that it's all black and white and all married folks that play alone are to put it in a certain persons words SCUM.

We are all here for different reasons and out own situations are all different as you said some men have children and do not want to give them up even if their other half has decided that's it as far as the sex goes.

As far as I can see if you do not rub your partners nose in it by letting everyone know what you are up to then what's the problem with that?

now lets see if the usual suspects kick off again LoL

another 1 to add to the block list

"another 1 to add to the block list "

hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By *umourCouple  over a year ago

Northants

"another 1 to add to the block list "

Yeah, us too!

I just wonder how some of the people who are ok with helping someone cheat on their life partner would feel if they found out a loved partner of theirs is cheating with as many women or men as possible?

I would imagine there are quite a few single and married people on this site who have found themselves cheated on. But perhaps some just think that helping guys/gals like this this is a way of getting back at their cheaters!

No, as far as we are concerned these people are NOT swingers, they are chancers just out for a quick shag at any cost...

If your going to be honest about it be totally honest, your wife hasn't given up on sex, she has given up on sex with you, I think she is a great shag

By *umourCouple  over a year ago

Northants

"If your going to be honest about it be totally honest, your wife hasn't given up on sex, she has given up on sex with you, I think she is a great shag "

ha ha ha ha ha he he he ha ha ha.... Nice one Jed! Was going to put that perhaps it was him who put her off sex lol

"If your going to be honest about it be totally honest, your wife hasn't given up on sex, she has given up on sex with you, I think she is a great shag

ha ha ha ha ha he he he ha ha ha.... Nice one Jed! Was going to put that perhaps it was him who put her off sex lol"

maybe LoL but I will never know now though.

I am married in law only and stay because it's my home and they are my kids.

I'm not going to get all defensive and start any bad feelings theres enough on here already

But I don't really see the point of blocking someone who is never ever going to send you any mail anyways

I wish you good luck in your life though

By *adchickCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

Regardless of male or female......

If an attached someone has a shag with their secretary/boss....... they are cheating.

If an attached someone has a shag with their milkman/milwoman........ they are cheating.

If an attached someone goes to the pub on a friday, picks up a member of the opposite sex and goes back to theirs and has sex....... they are cheating.

If you join a swinging site to get your leg over with a member of the opposite sex (or even the same sex sometimes)...... you are cheating.

NOT swinging

CHEATING....

When will cheaters stop infesting swinging sites because they think that it's an acceptable way of getting sex with someone who isn't their partner?

"Regardless of male or female......

If an attached someone goes to the pub on a friday, picks up a member of the opposite sex and goes back to theirs and has sex....... they are cheating.

If you join a swinging site to get your leg over with a member of the opposite sex (or even the same sex sometimes)...... you are cheating.

NOT swinging

CHEATING....

When will cheaters stop infesting swinging sites because they think that it's an acceptable way of getting sex with someone who isn't their partner?

"

Ah! I wondered when.......... LoL been a while since you had a go at me LoL still never mind.

So hang on Your attached ? and you go down the club?? then you must be !!! nah!!! can't be LoL

you forgot about partners consent.

By *ruitWoman  over a year ago

near kings lynn

Have just read loads of the comments. I have met men in the past who have told me they are married and I normally feel uncomfy after meeting them. Doesnt make me feel good. I wouldnt like to be lied to and cheated on so am seriously re thinking my people to meet list. I have also met men who have told me they are single then found out throught friends that they have a wife they have forgotten to mention! I am single and would not play behind my partners back if I had one. How do you know if a man is married or not, ok yes I know certain tell tail signs which I am sure make bells ring.

I noticed a man had put on his profile his mobile number and thought o that sounds desperate but it also shows he isnt afraid to accept phonecalls day and night as their is no spouse attatched to them.

I think we all need to be our own judge. If you do it to others then dont cry when it is done to you.

Certainly re thinking my way of thinking

birmingham

"I noticed a man had put on his profile his mobile number and thought o that sounds desperate but it also shows he isnt afraid to accept phonecalls day and night as their is no spouse attatched to them"

Some people have a mobile phone just for swinging!

"Some people have a mobile phone just for swinging! "

I do, for the reason that my other phone is a work phone, and the bill goes straight to my boss, and I do not wish to embarrass him with a list of late night long phone calls which have sod all to do with work!!!

Besides, to me, it is wrong to keep naughty pics on the work phone!!!

birmingham

"Some people have a mobile phone just for swinging!

I do, for the reason that my other phone is a work phone, and the bill goes straight to my boss, and I do not wish to embarrass him with a list of late night long phone calls which have sod all to do with work!!! "

Nothing against people having a mobile for swinging lots of members seem to have one, I didn't want the members thinking someone can be trusted just because they've posted a mobile number

i dont want someone elses problems or cast offs hence why i dont play with marrieds /attacheds even in the ordinary world ie pub i will walk away if they have a partner. i can understand why affairs start and how u can love someone but have other needs that they cant meet.

i must get at least 5 messages from people with partners who are unaware they are on here and to me and me personally i dont see them as true swingers. im not judgin them as i dont know the circumstances, but im not entertainin them either they can hire a hooker or have a one nite fling or whatever! if their marriage/relationship is based on lies then what else is? sorry if iv offended anyone who is married and playin away but thats how i feel. hate mail to usual address please x

"I noticed a man had put on his profile his mobile number and thought o that sounds desperate but it also shows he isnt afraid to accept phonecalls day and night as their is no spouse attatched to them

Some people have a mobile phone just for swinging! "

i got a swinging fone that way

u can turn it off when ur with

family an want some pvt time xxx

If they cant accommodate, can only meet during the day, cant stay over night, phone only on after 7 am (on way to work) and off after 6 (home with wife), ask that you dont wear perfume when you meet, asks you not to leave any marks/scratches on his body, has two phones one he keeps on silent one he turns off, keeps cancelling meets well you dont have to be Miss Marple to figure he's married!! Phone numbers dont mean anything either, one man told me he was single, gave me his home phone number. When I eventually met to play I walked into his home and said no. It was obviously a corporate let. He was married, had a home in the country but stayed in London during the week: cheaters can be sneaky, you just have to know the signs.

By *arambarMan  over a year ago

swindon

"If they cant accommodate, can only meet during the day, cant stay over night, phone only on after 7 am (on way to work) and off after 6 (home with wife), ask that you dont wear perfume when you meet, asks you not to leave any marks/scratches on his body, has two phones one he keeps on silent one he turns off, keeps cancelling meets well you dont have to be Miss Marple to figure he's married!! Phone numbers dont mean anything either, one man told me he was single, gave me his home phone number. When I eventually met to play I walked into his home and said no. It was obviously a corporate let. He was married, had a home in the country but stayed in London during the week: cheaters can be sneaky, you just have to know the signs."

Was he a politician by any chance...?

"I noticed a man had put on his profile his mobile number and thought o that sounds desperate but it also shows he isnt afraid to accept phonecalls day and night as their is no spouse attatched to them

Some people have a mobile phone just for swinging!

i got a swinging fone that way

u can turn it off when ur with

family an want some pvt time xxx"

We have a swing phone as well as our own phones,only because of past experiance when we we gave our own numbers out we were getting calls when we were with family ect,with our swing phone we can turn it off when not convienient to take a call x

By *adchickCouple  over a year ago

Cyprus

"Regardless of male or female......

NOT swinging

CHEATING....

Ah! I wondered when.......... LoL been a while since you had a go at me LoL still never mind.

So hang on Your attached ? and you go down the club?? then you must be !!! nah!!! can't be LoL

you forgot about partners consent. "

I wasn't having a go at you personally.

And I swing WITH my husband, never alone.

Partners consent is totally different. Do not try to twist what I say.......Yes, there are people on here who have their partners consent to swing. One of my closest female swinging friends has that relationship........ but she doesn't ever swing behind his back, she gets his permission........

There's a big difference between swinging and the partner knowing about it and shagging behind your partners back and keeping it a secret.

I have never knowingly met with a married man or woman as i dont think that is the right thing to do in my own eyes as im married and wouldnt like that sort of thing done to me i have however met a guy a while ago who made it very clear from the start he was married and playing away as he said his wife had just gone off sex all together and so after a few more chats on the phone he told me to ring at a certain time and passed the phone over to his wife who said she knew all about him seeking pleasure elsewhere and didnt mind as long as he didnt stay overnight and make sure i wasnt going to end up getting pregnant

Must admit it came as a bit of a shock but that was their own way of dealing with them staying together and him being able to fulfill his needs, as has been said before each to their own i suppose

I "play away" but with my husband's full knowledge and consent as a woman that has now a lot of free time on her hands now kids are at school and nothing else better to do that either tidy the house go shopping or meet up with someone and have a fun packed day in bed ?? I know which one i prefer (just in case you thought i was going to say shopping it most definately isnt the first 2 options lol) xxx lois xxx

I have had a married man on here get very angry with me as I said no thanks. He said 'this isn't a dating site you know, maybe its you on the wrong site'

Okay men or women cheating causes emotive feelings. I don't see it as any different if its a man or a woman. I have known of 2 suicides where the other half has found out about the cheating, one a man one a woman. Not sure I would want that on my conscience. On the other hand a one off liaison with another person I do understand totally.

Its always been there and always will be. I just prefer that I am not the person shagging the man as I know I would have thoughts of the wife in the back of my head which wouldn't do much for my personal arousal

If I ever met a man who was married and I fell for him who knows..... just being honest as it hasnt happened

interesting thread .. as someone said we all have a story to tell... One thing thou people will tell you whatever they want if there is a chance of a shag at the end of it?? Be the m or f. There is alot of trust given on someones word.. I'm not saying it's right or wrong just wanted to add another spin on it. Whatever people's story at the end of the day it boils down to one thing honesty .. not only with others but also yourself .

Happy Playing xxxxx

"If your going to be honest about it be totally honest, your wife hasn't given up on sex, she has given up on sex with you, I think she is a great shag "

Thats what I say, just cos you wife dont have sex with you, dont mean she aint getting any, hahaha

near kings lynn

How innocent am I, never knew people had a seperate number for swinging, but then if it is switched off when with the family for private time then it could also mean the person is maried and therfore not as honest as I thought. Bugger, bang goes my theory lol

near kings lynn

I will stick with honesty I think, has served me ok so far. Am also a crap lier lol

"If your going to be honest about it be totally honest, your wife hasn't given up on sex, she has given up on sex with you, I think she is a great shag

Thats what I say, just cos you wife dont have sex with you, dont mean she aint getting any, hahaha"

And I would not stand in her way at all.

I am not a hypocrite and as the saying goes what sauce for the goose ect....

By *habsMan  over a year ago

Fortress of Solitude, Middlesex

I think at the end of the day, we're all still missing the numerical fact that there are SOOO many "men with single status" about (ie, "legitimaltely single men" and "men claiming single but with a significant other") that people can afford to be choosy over which ever quality, relevant or otherwise.

From "having Sekonda watches" (still makes me laugh) to whether they're (admittedly) married or not.

Single females on the other hand are so few (relatively) that I do feel a lot of people (no percentages given) "welcome at any cost". Think it unfair or true? How many clubs do you know charge the same entry rate for single men as well as single women? And how many of such clubs have a decent turn out as a result? None.

Demand and supply people.

» Add a new message to this topic