FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > Swinging: lifestyle/hobby

Swinging: lifestyle/hobby

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *lgernon OP   Man  over a year ago

cupar

Following on from the gutter press/ outing swinging thread, I got to thinking. In that thread ( http://www.fabswingers.com/forum/swingers/16455 ) swinging is compared to being gay. Really? What do people reckon? For me its just a part-time fun thing like anything else. It isnt really a fundamental part of my personality or sexuality in the same way as being bi for me is and being gay/straight is for many other people.

Any thoughts?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

to me its fun its not the be all and end all. others may see it as deviant or immoral and i know there could be serious repercussions if i was ever "outed" in regards to job family etc but it is my choice!! you just need to look at cases where people in responsibilty or power have been exposed by the media and the impact it has had. in an ideal world people would keep their noses out of other peoples business but unfortunately there some people out there thrive on gossip and maliciousness x

Don't think I would describe it as a "lifestyle", think it's more of a hobby, more or less like playing darts or snooker, lol

Swinging, viewed from the moral high ground, more often than not by the "holier than thou" people, will never, in my opinion become socially acceptable, hence the need for discretion on part of all players. Saying that though, some people don't give a toss who knows what they get up too, and thats why we need to choose our playmates carefully, lol. Don't want to see my fat arse on the front page of The Sun,

It's been a lifestyle for me for the last 10 years and hopefully will continue to be that way.

The actuall act of swinging is not that important to me, we play perhaps once a month, sometimes 3 months go by without us playing with anyone else, in the last 12 months we have played with 4 couples.

But every day we live within the lifestyle, it is our work, all our friends are swingers and our "local pub" is Chameleons.

We just love the honesty of the people we meet, the friendliness of them, the laughs we have, everything about the people we meet.

It is a lifestyle but we don't feel that part of that lifestyle is having sex all the time with anyone and everyone.

I am a single straight fem with multiple playmates, that's my choice.

What I do privately is nobody's business except mine.

And I make sure I do not put my profession or employer into disrepute.

Apart from that, I am quite open about it, except to those who may be hurt if they find out, like my mum as she is old-fashion, and my ex-hubby, as we are still friends.

"It's been a lifestyle for me for the last 10 years and hopefully will continue to be that way.

The actuall act of swinging is not that important to me, we play perhaps once a month, sometimes 3 months go by without us playing with anyone else, in the last 12 months we have played with 4 couples.

But every day we live within the lifestyle, it is our work, all our friends are swingers and our "local pub" is Chameleons.

We just love the honesty of the people we meet, the friendliness of them, the laughs we have, everything about the people we meet.

It is a lifestyle but we don't feel that part of that lifestyle is having sex all the time with anyone and everyone."

When you put it like that Jed, I can understand your point of view, xxxx

» Add a new message to this topic