FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Swingers Chat > sub/domme or switch?

sub/domme or switch?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi to all, and hope everyone had a wicked Xmas...

Do most people who engage in sub/domme slave/master activities stick with being either sub, or domme, or do a lot of people enjoy getting the best of both worlds and having a go at being both?

Ps..any of you ladies that enjoy these activities live in Hampshire?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'm basically dominant and like being in control and most of my fun is outside the bedroom: getting them to come and wank for me in my office, calling them out of meetings to come and pleasure me before I head off to a long meeting, meeting them on a train while travelling with colleagues, dropping a bag in their lap as I pass without anyone noticing, containing lingerie which I want them to wear and send me the photos. It is exciting to me. However, on very rare occasions after a hectic week I want someone else to be in control but I've only done this with one person. I think because I have great trust in him and I usually spend three days at his home. He's also a great friend as I stayed at his house when my father was dying in hospital in Chorley and he drove me back and forth from his home in Wilmslow.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

» Add a new message to this topic